PDA

View Full Version : as jm for advise while he's drunk

mocha latte cupcake
11-09-2006, 11:23 PM
so yeah i'm drunk and i'm bored ask me advice and i'm thinking that maybe you should as me questions.... :cheers:

Hulud
11-09-2006, 11:28 PM
what holds the universe?

GirlieZ
11-09-2006, 11:37 PM
jm go to bed

1SICKLEX
11-09-2006, 11:38 PM
so yeah i'm drunk and i'm bored ask me advice and i'm thinking that maybe you should as me questions.... :cheers:
http://www.hjo3.net/orly/gal1/orly_indian.jpg

collins
11-09-2006, 11:38 PM
lol man, youre sucha hooker

Hulud
11-09-2006, 11:39 PM
red X FTMFL

1SICKLEX
11-09-2006, 11:40 PM

mocha latte cupcake
11-10-2006, 12:00 AM
thank you mr lude ftw hud what holds the universe you ask>? well the universe actualy is alot of things, mainely super glue and duck tape i mean if you can't ducjk it fuck it right? also i would say a good amnount of the bleve in santa claus smal children from other universe are enslaved in our eternal struggle to be more JDM and their drive is that that they should strive to more JDM and the mighty ba durka will whip them and they pray to the great captain silvia for release from the anti JDM slave driver that makes them hole the universe :D hope that helps NEXT!

Hulud
11-10-2006, 12:03 AM
bwahahahahahahahaha

nice

RandomGuy
11-10-2006, 12:12 AM
i got a question for you Mr. Nismo.

Ok hypothetical situation. Say you had AIDS. Not just any AIDS but the worst of the worst and had 48 hours to live a slow painful death. But there was a cure. To cure your aids, you must have anal sex with a cambodian shemale midget for 24 hours straight. By doing this, you contract many other non life threatening illnesses, but are alive. What would you do and why?

1SICKLEX
11-10-2006, 12:15 AM

Ok hypothetical situation. Say you had AIDS. Not just any AIDS but the worst of the worst and had 48 hours to live a slow painful death. But there was a cure. To cure your aids, you must have anal sex with a cambodian shemale midget for 24 hours straight. By doing this, you contract many other non life threatening illnesses, but are alive. What would you do and why?
hahahahahahhahahaahha....

http://spilledinq.blogspot.com/uploaded_images/braveheart-727659.jpg

Your fucked!

thecrazyone
11-10-2006, 12:18 AM

that has got to be one of the single most funniest things ive ever read

R.Kelly
11-10-2006, 12:23 AM
hahaha

Crazy Asian
11-10-2006, 12:24 AM
Or....is Im a really a giant for an azn if Im 6'4 cuz I think Im normal down in Atl...but many ppl call me a freak or a giant. I think Im normal and special.

1SICKLEX
11-10-2006, 12:28 AM
Or....is Im a really a giant for an azn if Im 6'4 cuz I think Im normal down in Atl...but many ppl call me a freak or a giant. I think Im normal and special.
r u drunk too????

Crazy Asian
11-10-2006, 12:35 AM
I ono...I always take these white pill my mom gives me.

mocha latte cupcake
11-10-2006, 01:35 AM
i'm definately thinking that i'd die, as appealing as life would live i'm sure that the midget would sell my pictures of having sex with it to a tabloid then everyone would see me naked, and laugh, and the midget would be rich and i would just be known as the guy formerly know as prince nismo now known as the guy that had sex with the crazy midget who claimed to be the cure for aids to take advantage of the white guy who got aids randomly.....

PRiMAdonna
11-10-2006, 02:11 AM

i say go for the midget butt secks :idb:
but what do i know? im just sober...

{X}Echo419
11-10-2006, 07:01 AM
what holds the universe?

ya see there was this Big Bang....duh...... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: