PDA

View Full Version : BP HANGOUT on Pleasanthill

B18c1Turboed
06-03-2005, 04:14 PM
Shooting at Gwinnett hangout leaves one dead

By MIKE MORRIS
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Published on: 06/03/05
An early-morning shooting at a Gwinnett County gas station left a Lawrenceville man dead and a woman injured, police said.

The shooting occurred about 2:30 a.m. in the parking lot of the BP station at Pleasant Hill Road and Venture Drive, near Gwinnett Place mall.

EMAIL THIS
PRINT THIS
MOST POPULAR

Gwinnett police spokesman Darren Moloney said the incident was not a random shooting, adding that the man killed, 19-year-old Koreem Abdul Nicholson, and the suspect "have a history."

An acquantance of Nicholson's, Selena Golden, 21, of Lawrenceville, was also shot. Moloney said she was taken to Gwinnett Medical Center for treatment of wounds that were not believed to be life-threatening.

Moloney said the victims had apparently been at one of two nearby bars prior to the shooting.

"That BP gas station is a popular hangout," Moloney said. "Those two [bars] close about the same time, and that's where everyone goes to get cigarettes and see what everyone looks like in real light — one last chance to hook up for the night."

Investigators have "good leads" that they're following up, including a street name for the suspected gunman, Moloney said. "However, this incident was observed by several people in the parking lot and only a few remained to talk to officers," he said.

Kermit
06-03-2005, 04:16 PM
Repost

B18c1Turboed
06-03-2005, 04:35 PM
Repost

Sorry i dont sit on IA all day and READ EVERY POST!! i know alot of ricers hangout there so i figured a majority of you do!!!

Kermit
06-03-2005, 04:39 PM
Easy there tough guy

IcEhOu$e
06-03-2005, 04:41 PM
Sorry i dont sit on IA all day and READ EVERY POST!! i know alot of ricers hangout there so i figured a majority of you do!!!

:lmao:

eViLMunkey
06-03-2005, 04:53 PM
wow.. that's a big insult coming from a guy w/ a car that is mainly riced out civic/teg (same car basically chassis wise)...

carrascopa
06-03-2005, 04:55 PM
Ricers

The Yousef
06-03-2005, 04:57 PM
Ricers
:lmfao:

WINDSOR
06-03-2005, 05:36 PM
wow.. that's a big insult coming from a guy w/ a car that is mainly riced out civic/teg (same car basically chassis wise)...

are you talking about B18cturboed? His car is far from riced out.

Spyder
06-03-2005, 05:37 PM
are you talking about B18cturboed? His car is far from riced out.

no it isnt, no civic is FAR from riced out!

just kidding all you honda lovers dont sent a linch mob to my house tonight lol.

ahmonrah
06-03-2005, 05:51 PM
no it isnt, no civic is FAR from riced out!
..... dont sent a linch mob to my house tonight lol.
lynch mob man!!! :2cents:LYNCH;)mob..jeez!!!! nah i'm just fuckin with you.....pretty fowl how dude got murked....i never knew about that being as how i live on the south side and all....

eViLMunkey
06-03-2005, 05:52 PM
well i wouldn't know... just someone automatically calling people ricers when they drive a car that most people rice out.... durrr

flysi00
06-03-2005, 05:57 PM
damn

Negrodamus
06-03-2005, 10:27 PM
Well in short their wont be a Ricerfest at BP on Plesant Hill for a While.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
06-03-2005, 10:34 PM
or anywhere else in gwinnett county

Tuan
06-03-2005, 11:30 PM
the shooting had nothing to do wit the car meets up there

BlackDubs
06-03-2005, 11:34 PM
Well in short their wont be a Ricerfest at BP on Plesant Hill for a While.

Still saw alot of people hanging out there, as of 15 min ago.

BlackDubs
06-03-2005, 11:35 PM
the shooting had nothing to do wit the car meets up there

Your right. Think it started at Wild Bills.

thinkfast®
06-03-2005, 11:38 PM
yea I had some fuckin red headed idiot from another board tell me thats where all the "street racers" hang out at, and they are always bustin shit up around there... suck a dick irish boy!! :D

besides, ask a racer, any real racer, he'll tell you North Brown is where the spot is at LOL

Negrodamus
06-04-2005, 12:34 AM
besides, ask a racer, any real racer, he'll tell you North Brown is where the spot is at LOL
AHAHAHA
http://web.triton.net/d/davidt/vtec.jpg

bigb996
06-04-2005, 09:16 AM
dang im surprised someone got killed there.....most people just go and chill o well thats part of live some people take fights to the extreme.

HiPSI
06-04-2005, 03:37 PM
dang im surprised someone got killed there.....most people just go and chill o well thats part of live some people take fights to the extreme.

well you have wild bill's just around the corner which is a melting pot of every wannabe gang banger in the area as well as all the wannabe frat-boy highschoolers, not suprising there was an altercation in the area.

ruah_23
06-07-2005, 10:02 PM
Latest update:

http://www.scangwinnett.com/themes/DeepBlue/images/dot.gif Duluth man wanted in gas station shooting
http://www.scangwinnett.com/images/topics/GwinnettPolice.gif (http://www.scangwinnett.com/modules.php?name=News&new_topic=13)Authorities are searching for a Duluth man accused of murder in a predawn shooting at a gas station that left one man dead and a woman injured.

Jeremy Dockery, 23, is charged with murder and felony murder in the death of 19-year-old Koreem Abdul Nicholson, according to arrest warrants. Police believe Dockery spotted Nicholson and several of his friends at 2:30 a.m. Friday after pulling into the parking lot of a BP gas station at 2201 Pleasant Hill Road.

Dockery got out of the car and opened fire on the group, according to Detective S.K. Shaw of the Gwinnett County Police Department. Nicholson died at the scene. One of his acquaintances, 21-year-old Selena Golden of Lawrenceville, suffered a minor injury from being grazed by a bullet.

Read the Gwinnett Daily Post article... (http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/index.php?s=&url_channel_id=32&url_article_id=2906&url_subchannel_id=&change_well_id=2)

Z33_kid
06-08-2005, 12:47 AM
serious crap here

JITB
06-08-2005, 12:58 AM
Senselsess and dumb shit.

Z33_kid
06-08-2005, 01:01 AM
lol

thinkfast®
06-08-2005, 08:29 AM
Jeremy.. why does that name sound familiar?? LOL Im probably just guessing, but I think it DID have something to do with the peeps that hang out up there...

regardless, it doesnt fade a lot of people as they weer still comin out last weekend.

B16a2 Civic
06-08-2005, 08:34 AM
gosh....that word ricer is thrown around so easily :(
these sound like G's that shot each other, not ricers

©hris
06-08-2005, 10:40 AM
i went there once with Mi-4 and it was lame.... a bunch of thugish teens doing stupid shit. reminded me of the fast and the furious lol

Ruiner
06-08-2005, 10:52 AM
I'm going to have to drive by there one day in my car. It might prove to be rather interesting. ;)

When do people usually meet up?

trythefly
06-08-2005, 12:12 PM
I'm going to have to drive by there one day in my car. It might prove to be rather interesting. ;)

When do people usually meet up?

ohh can I go too? lol

Ruiner
06-08-2005, 12:15 PM
ohh can I go too? lol

I don't care. When do people usually go? If there are that many "ricers" up there as has been stated, seeing a some German turbos show up might be fun.

trythefly
06-08-2005, 12:20 PM
I have no idea when ppl go up there. I'm guessing anytime after 12:00am or so.....

©hris
06-08-2005, 01:53 PM
12:00am saturday night i think was when we went.... they might be out on friday nights too...... dunno

ruah_23
06-08-2005, 09:11 PM
Another Update:

http://www.scangwinnett.com/themes/DeepBlue/images/dot.gif Homicide Offender Arrested
http://www.scangwinnett.com/images/topics/GwinnettSheriff.gif (http://www.scangwinnett.com/modules.php?name=News&new_topic=12)(Wednesday 6/8/5) The Gwinnett County Sheriffs Fugitive Retrieval Squad, led by Lieutenant Dave Henry, captured 23-year-old Jeremy Ryan Dockery. This capture occurred at 195 Ashmore Drive in Athens Georgia. Gwinnett County Police Homicide Investigators believe this address belongs to a relative of Dockery. This capture was without incident.

The investigation at this stage indicates that the deceased victim in this homicide, 19-year-old Koreem Abdul Nicholson, was not the intended victim. Investigators state that Nicholson first arrived at the BP gas station, to meet his friends that had been at the recently closed local establishments. One of Nicholson’s friends was the intended victim.

When the shooting occurred, everyone was standing outside of their vehicles, including Dockery. Investigators believe that both Dockery and Nicholson are rival gang members, but are unclear of exactly which gangs.

At the time of this press release, no current photograph of Dockery is available. This investigation is still active.

Source: Gwinnett County Police

thinkfast®
06-08-2005, 09:20 PM
daaaaaaamn get ready for federal "pound me in the ass" prison :D

laters

Ruiner
06-09-2005, 09:01 AM
I have no idea when ppl go up there. I'm guessing anytime after 12:00am or so.....

Okay. Maybe I'll ride by sometime if I have time. My curiosity is piqued.

JoeCoolinATL
06-10-2005, 07:20 PM
well you have wild bill's just around the corner which is a melting pot of every wannabe gang banger in the area as well as all the wannabe frat-boy highschoolers, not suprising there was an altercation in the area.

exactly

HiPSI
06-10-2005, 11:20 PM
i got an email today from a coworker stating that she talked to a GCPD officer a couple nights ago after seeing a "gang fight" in the petco shopping center parking lot (she saw guys waving around knives and guns at each other) and she claims that he told her to be very careful in the area between satellite blvd and club drive on pleasant hill road. apparently there's a big gang war building in that area over some kind of turf war crap.

let the driveby's begin :D

Negrodamus
06-11-2005, 12:01 AM
i got an email today from a coworker stating that she talked to a GCPD officer a couple nights ago after seeing a "gang fight" in the petco shopping center parking lot (she saw guys waving around knives and guns at each other) and she claims that he told her to be very careful in the area between satellite blvd and club drive on pleasant hill road. apparently there's a big gang war building in that area over some kind of turf war crap.

let the driveby's begin :D
AHAHAHAHA A Turf war on the mean streets of Duluth.....Lemme guess insane vatos locos 12534678 vs los lobos 25648945-4

innerhole
06-11-2005, 10:45 AM
you know it!!!

FrnkPwrs
06-11-2005, 12:11 PM
I actually know the kid that got shot. Lived like 2 minutes away from me. Fucked up, all I can say

HiPSI
06-11-2005, 02:22 PM
AHAHAHAHA A Turf war on the mean streets of Duluth.....Lemme guess insane vatos locos 12534678 vs los lobos 25648945-4

"los locos kick your ass, los locos kick your face, los locos kick your balls into outer space!" :D

-robot from the film "short circuit"