Model: Metropolitan (I, chf50)
Year: 2004
Mileage: 220 miles
Options: none
Mods: none
Engine: 49cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
VIN#: JH2AF60654K001382
Condition: Like new

PRICE: $1300 (check ebay for comparison for the lower mileage Metro's, this is a good price)

CONTACT METHOD: PM me for phone number, or email mrredrocker at gmail

Bought this on a whim for the girl to take to work, but she's been biking to get in shape, so it's now up for sale. Gets 90+ mpg, very low maintenance, cheap to insure, and a fun way to get around. I've been told that it doesn't even need a tag in the state of Georgia. Has a handy storage area below the seat that can hold the helmet or a bag or two of groceries, etc. I'm 6'2, and it doesn't feel too small for me either.

http://scoot.net/stolen/images/1140230718-1.jpg

(example, pic, this is the color scheme I have, in same condition)

mrredrocker
11-09-2006, 08:47 PM
(check ebay for comparison for the lower mileage Metro's, this is a good price)

I should add, there's a big difference between the Metro I and Metro II. The II was made to conform to a certain state's (I think it was Cali) regulations for mopeds. The Metro II has some sort of governor on the engine to prevent it from going over 25mph, but the Metro I does not, and can go up to 40mph. For this reason, when price comparing, keep in mind that the Metro I has higher resale value because of the more versatile speed.

Also, this scooter has been garage kept.

santacruz77
11-09-2006, 09:24 PM
bump its like a fat chick its fun until your friends see you riding it g/l with the sale