PDA

View Full Version : Honest question. Reps for all answers.

HvyArms
11-09-2006, 12:23 PM
How do you make a girl feel like she's the most attractive, most talented, well versed, sexiest, and most intelligent girl you've ever been with...when she's not?

PRiMAdonna
11-09-2006, 12:25 PM
tell her all of those things...every day

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-09-2006, 12:26 PM
LIE TO HER

JennB
11-09-2006, 12:26 PM
Don't? :lmfao:

No sense in lying.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-09-2006, 12:27 PM
well he must be keeping her around for something

MongolPup
11-09-2006, 12:28 PM
tell her all of those things...every day

LIE TO HER

Flirting with a thin line here lol.....WATCH YO MOUTH SON!

JennB
Then tell her she's really great at whatever that is.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
LIRL!!!!

:lmfao:

:lmfao:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-09-2006, 12:29 PM
Then tell her she's really great at whatever that is.

:idb: :idb:

PRiMAdonna
11-09-2006, 12:29 PM
well he basically has to lie to her, she obviously sucks.

MongolPup
11-09-2006, 12:30 PM
well he basically has to lie to her, she obviously sucks.

Depending on what she sucks, those might be some pretty easy lies to tell.

Such is life.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-09-2006, 12:30 PM
once again, he must be keeping her FOR SOMETHING and HAS TO LIE TO HER to make her FEEL GOOd

nah MEAN?

'chell
11-09-2006, 12:31 PM
the answer can be found in another thread http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89830

HvyArms
No she doesnt suck, but she's just not...you know the best. But you have to make a person feel that they are, you know?

Jecht
There is no point in lying, eventually someone will notice. Notice the good things about her and never mention any of the bads. Don't act any differently around her than you would with other girls. Do the simple little stuff like holding the door open and whatnot. Believe me, it helps. Good luck man.

MongolPup
11-09-2006, 12:32 PM
There is no point in lying, eventually someone will notice. Notice the good things about her and never mention any of the bads. Don't act any differently around her than you would with other girls. Do the simple little stuff like holding the door open and whatnot. Believe me, it helps. Good luck man.

That's the first real advice in her lol.....yeah just point out her good sides. None of us are perfect, but obviously there are things you like about her, so make sure she knows what they are.

PRiMAdonna
11-09-2006, 12:32 PM
dump her if she's not up to par.

bahaha jk. yeah, do what magius said. how sweet.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-09-2006, 12:35 PM
eventually if your not diggin her, it'll come out when your out...

just keep her indoors to avoid any humility

MongolPup
11-09-2006, 12:36 PM
eventually if your not diggin her, it'll come out when your out...

just keep her indoors to avoid any humility

Ahaha "Baby why is it every time we go to Target you make me wear this paper bag? I thought the SARS outbreak was over?"

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-09-2006, 12:37 PM
don't go out and eat..

ORDER IN

LIRL!

Jecht
I don't mean any offense to you guys, but some of the things that you guys posted really piss me off. I see guys that treat girls like trash all the time. Even if your girlfriend isn't the hottest girl in the world, it doesn't mean that she isn't important.

BluesClues
Point out the good qualities you like about her. If you are still with her then you must like her for a reason. Remind her how much you like her and that you enjoy being around her (if you do). If there is nothing you really like about her, then it is best you just leave her alone. No sense in dragging somone on if you don't too much care for them. Just remember karma is a bitch!

MongolPup
11-09-2006, 12:41 PM
I don't mean any offense to you guys, but some of the things that you guys posted really piss me off. I see guys that treat girls like trash all the time. Even if your girlfriend isn't the hottest girl in the world, it doesn't mean that she isn't important.

Shit most of us were kidding man. Well, organizationXIII wasn't. He doesn't put the seat down. Asshole.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-09-2006, 12:41 PM

LIKE I FUCKING CARE???

POINT IS, if your not diggin the chick, she isn't your FUCKING STANDARDS, don't lie to the chick..

GET RID OF HER

and fuck a chick that is on your LEVEL, instead of keeping something your NOT HAPPY WITH..

your LIVING A LIE regardless of how you put it..

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-09-2006, 12:42 PM
Shit most of us were kidding man. Well, organizationXIII wasn't. He doesn't put the seat down. Asshole.

lol.. this is true.. :lmfao: :lmfao:

Jecht
11-09-2006, 12:43 PM
LIKE I FUCKING CARE???

POINT IS, if your not diggin the chick, she isn't your FUCKING STANDARDS, don't lie to the chick..

GET RID OF HER

and fuck a chick that is on your LEVEL, instead of keeping something your NOT HAPPY WITH..

your LIVING A LIE regardless of how you put it..

:rolleyes:

Whatever.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-09-2006, 12:45 PM
its TRUE dammit!

if she ain't your type/whatever she isn't

then why waste your time with her? and LIE to her? or try to make her feel good about herself, when you cringe out the words of, "your truly amazing"

if its not there, don't force it to be there.. b/c your already fucking up

Jecht
11-09-2006, 12:49 PM
Well if this girl wasn't his type, he wouldn't of even made this thread. He obviously wants to make her feel better and he is asking for advice.

<sarcasm>
You are obviously helping.
</sarcasm>

MongolPup
11-09-2006, 12:50 PM
lol.. this is true.. :lmfao: :lmfao:

"Ant, did you forget to put the seat down?"

"Hell no bitch I'm taking my morning shit, go get some neutra-air, this shit smells WILD!"

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-09-2006, 12:51 PM
How do you make a girl feel like she's the most attractive, most talented, well versed, sexiest, and most intelligent girl you've ever been with...when she's not?

thats what he said.. she's not any of this..

HVYARMS

what the fuck does this chick do that is making you want to lie to her about shit she ain't??

she do your homework?
get you out of your plate problems?
milk your prostate?

WTF MAN.. DETAILS dammit

RandomGuy
11-09-2006, 12:52 PM
take a shit on her chest and smear it around

ORGANIZATIONXIII
"Ant, did you forget to put the seat down?"

"Hell no bitch I'm taking my morning shit, go get some neutra-air, this shit smells WILD!"

FUCK THAT..

LYSOL fresh linen

MongolPup
milk your prostate?

WTF MAN.. DETAILS dammit

Well, speaking of details, you've managed to give out one too many......AGAIN!

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-09-2006, 12:56 PM
Well, speaking of details, you've managed to give out one too many......AGAIN!

:upchuck:

sorry :no: sir

MongolPup
11-09-2006, 12:57 PM
:upchuck:

sorry :no: sir

lol puke for me.....hopefully YOU enjoy it....

HvyArms
11-09-2006, 02:02 PM
thats what he said.. she's not any of this..

HVYARMS

what the fuck does this chick do that is making you want to lie to her about shit she ain't??

she do your homework?
get you out of your plate problems?
milk your prostate?

WTF MAN.. DETAILS dammit

Im not even with the girl, Im asking for future reference. I've been in the situation before though, having to for instance tell a girl I think she's beautiful when I can think of like 5 of my exes who make her look...mmm not as hot.
But I didnt start this thread, to find out how to treat anyone currently, I was just giving it some thought and decided to ask IA for advice. Why? Because I forgot that you're all idiots?

hemi
11-09-2006, 02:20 PM
Just focus on the good stuff, it's not that difficult. If she is not as hot as others, don't tell her she is the hottest, just hot. Everybody has qualities that make them attractive...

~~~And never, NEVER go to IA for dating advice....

WWJDrift
11-09-2006, 02:21 PM

just smile and nod?

MongolPup
11-09-2006, 02:27 PM
just smile and nod?

"Does this dress make me look fat?"

"Yes.....no? Which answer gets me laid?"

Brady
11-09-2006, 02:28 PM
surprise sex0rs idb.

Ran
11-09-2006, 02:29 PM
surprise sex0rs idb.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/MySpace/JAMITIN.png

MongolPup
11-09-2006, 02:29 PM
surprise sex0rs idb.

Ohhhhh shit, heres the guy that will document the experience.....pr0n photography FTW ahahahahahaa

MongolPup
11-09-2006, 02:57 PM
Today, 03:32 PM
WWJDrift
This message has been deleted by WWJDrift.

Somebody undelete that shit or tell me what it says.