PDA

View Full Version : help me people

Niger
11-09-2006, 08:30 AM
ok i got a paper due at 11, i have to write a paper about some type of jargon, slang ,etc.

At first I was gonna do it about the word "crunk" and how Conan o brien popularized it... but then i'm like who still says that....then i was thinking LOL, but thast boring... then i thought LIRL, but then no one thats not on IA knows what that is..

so hrm any suggestions? It can be any category, etc.... just some sort of jargon

Hulud
11-09-2006, 08:31 AM
Do it on cracker, what others call white people

its slang

Hulud
11-09-2006, 08:32 AM
or nigga cause -er is a bad word but -a is fine

ToyoChick05
11-09-2006, 08:33 AM
lil john says crunk lol

Hulud
lil john says crunk lol
he also does shitty finger snappin (or whtever its called) bs

buffdaddy18
does it just have to be one word, or can it be a couple of words that are used in the same type of situation? if you can use more than one, you could use words like, dawg, cuz, bro, etc etc.

{X}Echo419
11-09-2006, 08:34 AM
I would go with the new "southern slang" thing that seems to be going around. Chingy, TI, Ludacris jargon. right thur, YA'er, dirty this and dirty that. I donno hope it helps. whatever it is I'm sure your teacher will be lost so BS'ing it shouldn't be hard. G/L. :ninja:

Niger
11-09-2006, 08:35 AM
or nigga cause -er is a bad word but -a is fine

i was thinking about that, but either i can get a really good grade on that or a really bad one lol she's black

so i dont wanna try my chances on that... i guess i'll think LOL and write a paper on how it evolved from people actually typing Laughing Out Loud on IRC back in the day

to people abbreviating it L . O. L.

to people using it every day even when they aren't genuinely LOLing

haha? what do you guys think

Niger
11-09-2006, 08:36 AM
I would go with the new "southern slang" thing that seems to be going around. Chingy, TI, Ludacris jargon. right thur, YA'er, dirty this and dirty that. I donno hope it helps. whatever it is I'm sure your teacher will be lost so BS'ing it shouldn't be hard. G/L. :ninja:nah but some dumbass student told her about urbandictionary.com and she was looking up random shit and reading it aloud in class LOL

some obscene ass shit too... lol she looked up "trick" and lotsa stuff learned a new word: "flashmob" -a group of pranksters

Hulud
11-09-2006, 08:40 AM
i was thinking about that, but either i can get a really good grade on that or a really bad one lol she's black
i see

2.0civic
11-09-2006, 08:43 AM
damn i was going to suggest usage of the word "nigga" by everyone and talk about how in the last 5 years its become a second name for 3/4 of the population in atlanta

Kyle
11-09-2006, 08:43 AM
How about honkey.

TeeJay
11-09-2006, 08:44 AM
hush nigger