PDA

View Full Version : OH!!!! THE ENGINE IS WHERE???

BABY J
11-08-2006, 06:05 PM
http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30674

BTLFED
11-08-2006, 06:08 PM
OMG WTF!!!!!!

JITB
11-08-2006, 06:08 PM
i wihs i coukld see the video of it falling...lol and watchoing someone trying to hold it as it was falling back..

TeeJay
11-08-2006, 06:13 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-08-2006, 06:33 PM
I smell a repost :ninja:

Samurai J
11-08-2006, 06:58 PM
your not the only one

MTA_Rep
11-08-2006, 07:09 PM
:screwy: HOLY SHIT! THAT SUCKS DUDE! BUT GOOD LUCK ON THE WHOLE THING! :cry:

ATK_Designs
11-08-2006, 07:13 PM
repost.

imbosile
11-08-2006, 07:19 PM
wtf how does that even happen

R3RUN
11-08-2006, 07:20 PM
I would want a hell of alot of money after that. I would also want all the techs to lose their jobs.

BTLFED
11-08-2006, 07:22 PM
Repost? Hmm.....

TeeJay
11-08-2006, 07:23 PM
why the hell would you take a lotus to goodyear, i dont care if his father in law was the service manager, they both left the car alone, more than likely with some dumbass kids with no experience. the owner of that car is just as dumb as the "techs" are in my opinion

TeeJay
11-08-2006, 07:24 PM
Repost? Hmm.....
yea definitely...like 2 threads down from this one lol...but this thread has a more appealing title, so i think ill post here :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
11-09-2006, 06:09 AM
I would have to kill someone....

BABY J
11-09-2006, 07:18 AM
yea definitely...like 2 threads down from this one lol...but this thread has a more appealing title, so i think ill post here :lmfao:
My bad. I am not local NEmore so I don't lurk on here like I used to, sorry. :)