PDA

View Full Version : FUCKING SHIT at what I saw today...

quickdodgeŽ
11-08-2006, 05:36 PM
I was coming home from work today, listening to music and not paying attention to anything. As I was stopping at one of the stoplights, I heard a girl in the start screaming. I looked back and saw her pointing to an unfenced yard. Three men were there. Two of them standing, one of them was on the ground bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was about ready to smash it into his head again, when they realized a whole group of people were looking at them. The man without the bat, who hadnt been doing anything, took a pistol out of his pocket and shot the guy in the head. At this point the whole bus was in shock and glued to the morbid scene. The two men got into a car and sped off. When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told her what I had just seen. Then my wife got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo homes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Damn times are fucked up. Later, QD.

2.0civic
11-08-2006, 05:38 PM
damn that sucks...where was this at??

hemi
11-08-2006, 05:39 PM
dammit man... Have fun in Bel Air

~doin the Carlton~~

BTLFED
11-08-2006, 05:40 PM
I was coming home from work today, listening to music and not paying attention to anything. As I was stopping at one of the stoplights, I heard a girl in the start screaming. I looked back and saw her pointing to an unfenced yard. Three men were there. Two of them standing, one of them was on the ground bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was about ready to smash it into his head again, when they realized a whole group of people were looking at them. The man without the bat, who hadnt been doing anything, took a pistol out of his pocket and shot the guy in the head. At this point the whole bus was in shock and glued to the morbid scene. The two men got into a car and sped off. When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told her what I had just seen. Then my wife got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo homes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Damn times are fucked up. Later, QD.

Um....er....BAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!! :lmfao: :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
11-08-2006, 05:59 PM
damn that sucks...where was this at??

On a basketball court in North Philadelphia. Later, QD.

Brett
11-08-2006, 06:01 PM
So its a joke?

BTLFED
11-08-2006, 06:02 PM

Where I was born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days! :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
11-08-2006, 06:02 PM
So its a joke?

No.. It's not. Later, QD.

BTLFED
11-08-2006, 06:03 PM
So its a joke?

HEY OLD MAN! WTF YOU THINKIN? OF COURSE ITS A JOKE PUTO! THIS OLD AGE IS HITTIN YOU HARD SON!

Brett
11-08-2006, 06:16 PM
Well I know the Fresh Prince part, I just didnt know what the first part of the story had to do with it...LOL

Kevykev
11-08-2006, 06:18 PM
After ready this: "When I came home I was visibly shaken"

I thought...watch this be some stupid shit!!!

blah!

quickdodgeŽ
11-08-2006, 06:23 PM
After ready this: "When I came home I was visibly shaken"

I thought...watch this be some stupid shit!!!

blah!

Looks like you were wrong...lolol. Later, QD.

TeeJay
11-08-2006, 06:24 PM
its actually west philadelphia ;)

quickdodgeŽ
11-08-2006, 06:25 PM
its actually west philadelphia ;)

Scuse you? How do you know where I'm from? What do you think this is? Some 80's goddamn sitcom intro? Later, QD.

TeeJay
11-08-2006, 06:26 PM
What do you think this is? Some 80's goddamn sitcom intro? Later, QD.
no, i believe its an early 90s sitcom intro :rolleyes:

Originally on: NBC (30 min.)
Status: Ended Premiered: September 10, 1990 Last Aired: May 1, 1996
Show Categories: Comedy, Drama

quickdodgeŽ
11-08-2006, 06:31 PM

My life was never a sitcom. I know my directions and I know I was in North Philadelphia. Later, QD.

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-08-2006, 06:32 PM

Oh shit, OWNED his ass.

quickdodgeŽ
11-08-2006, 06:32 PM
Oh shit, OWNED his ass.

No. I wasn't owned seeing as how I wasn't even refering to this show. Later, QD.

TeeJay
11-08-2006, 06:35 PM
No. I wasn't owned seeing as how I wasn't even refering to this show. Later, QD.
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/timbo1380/pukeroll.gif

RedGTS
11-08-2006, 06:36 PM
Im susprised some "I see murdaz every day shit" fag hasnt commented yet, all the thugs we have on this site

TeeJay
11-08-2006, 06:41 PM
Im susprised some "I see murdaz every day shit" fag hasnt commented yet, all the thugs we have on this site
I see murdaz every day shit

Kyle
11-08-2006, 06:48 PM
I see murdaz every day shit

LIRL. Nice. If you hadn't said it, I would have.

umairejaz
11-08-2006, 06:49 PM
BUWAHAHAHHA

Bballjamal
11-08-2006, 07:12 PM

lol @ thugs