View Full Version : for all the E-racers

OHYOUKNOW
11-08-2006, 05:31 PM
http://www.turbomustangs.com/internetracingcalc.php

:lmfao: :lmfao:

lightspeed
11-08-2006, 05:55 PM
lol thats funny shit.
now we dont even have to go out and stand in the cold!

OHYOUKNOW
11-08-2006, 05:57 PM
i personally liked the excuse generator at the bottom. LMFAO

i think i have heard a few of those before

CobraClone
11-08-2006, 06:02 PM
I didn't see, "My cat stole my keys, and I can't find them.":D

slowhawk01
11-08-2006, 06:12 PM
I like how you found that on a mustang website:D :lmfao:

OHYOUKNOW
11-08-2006, 06:13 PM
I like how you found that on a mustang website:D :lmfao:

sad thing is it fits you better than most on this website:goodjob: ;)

mr. 985:lmfao:

CobraClone
11-08-2006, 06:15 PM
sad thing is it fits you better than most on this website:goodjob: ;)

mr. 985:lmfao:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: ROFL! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

CobraClone
11-08-2006, 06:18 PM
"The car is built to run 22 psi. but it is only on 10."

*The next week*

"Yeah, it's only on 7 pounds of boost."

*The next week*

"It's only on 4.5 pounds of boost."
:goodjob:

OHYOUKNOW
11-08-2006, 06:21 PM

*The next week*

*The next week*

LMFAO i think that just about sums it up. till next week then its 9.3 at 123 in the 1/8th:lmfao: on 1.5psi

CobraClone
11-08-2006, 06:36 PM
It's not a laughing matter!!......................I think someone is scared of boost.:yes:

OHYOUKNOW
11-08-2006, 06:38 PM
It's not a laughing matter!!......................I think someone is scared of boost.:yes:

nope just full of shit, aleast thats what it appears to be.

but what do i know, i dont drive an lsx car there fore i cant be fast`:goodjob:

slowhawk01
11-08-2006, 10:09 PM

*The next week*

*The next week*

Yeah its crazy what you can do with a boost controller isn't it???? The reason the boost changes is the weather changes and its for safety because I don't have time to tune on it all the time.

slowhawk01
11-08-2006, 10:11 PM
nope just full of shit, aleast thats what it appears to be.

but what do i know, i dont drive an lsx car there fore i cant be fast`:goodjob:

Also I don't know you but what do you drive. I see you always posting shit but never racing or anything like that.Just king of curious if you had a car yourself or just like them

OHYOUKNOW
11-08-2006, 10:23 PM
Also I don't know you but what do you drive. I see you always posting shit but never racing or anything like that.Just king of curious if you had a car yourself or just like them

me, i have a car, and i do race. i dont post shit until i get fed up with peoples constant bullshit. and from what i have seen there are more than a few on here.
how would you know if i race or not, i run from a dig, that just eliminated you because, your on low boost or building a car to run from a dig is for low horsepower cars, or some other lame ass bullshit excuse you will come up with to avoid getting your ass handed to you, so that you can continue to sit back and run your dicksucker about how fast your shit is. if you want some, when you can keep from running over your parts, you can look me up. we can get to it from a dig, if not fine, go try to fill some one else full of your bullshit cause i aint buyin

LT1UltraZ
11-08-2006, 10:31 PM
me, i have a car, and i do race. i dont post shit until i get fed up with peoples constant bullshit. and from what i have seen there are more than a few on here.
how would you know if i race or not, i run from a dig, that just eliminated you because, your on low boost or building a car to run from a dig is for low horsepower cars, or some other lame ass bullshit excuse you will come up with to avoid getting your ass handed to you, so that you can continue to sit back and run your dicksucker about how fast your shit is. if you want some, when you can keep from running over your parts, you can look me up. we can get to it from a dig, if not fine, go try to fill some one else full of your bullshit cause i aint buyin

Says the man that has been racing his keyboard since September 2006 :lmfao:

OHYOUKNOW
11-08-2006, 10:32 PM
Says the man that has been racing his keyboard since September 2006 :lmfao:

your another one polish wonder, what the fuck are you talking about, my car still runs, and has been for a while now. can you say the same?:goodjob:

if you want to get to it from a dig we can get to it, unless your going to come up with some lame ass excuse as well.

LT1UltraZ
11-08-2006, 10:42 PM
your another one polish wonder, what the fuck are you talking about, my car still runs, and has been for a while now. can you say the same?:goodjob:

if you want to get to it from a dig we can get to it, unless your going to come up with some lame ass excuse as well.

My car has been running just fine. I have put more miles on my car in the past 2 months then you do during few years. If you have such a badass ride how come you don’t drive it? Can’t afford gas? Hell why don’t u post some pics of your “street car” lets atleast see what it is. And please don’t tell me you don’t have a digital camera :camera:

OHYOUKNOW
11-08-2006, 10:52 PM
My car has been running just fine. I have put more miles on my car in the past 2 months then you do during few years. If you have such a badass ride how come you don’t drive it? Can’t afford gas? Hell why don’t u post some pics of your “street car” lets atleast see what it is. And please don’t tell me you don’t have a digital camera :camera:

LOL, never said it that "badass" its just more than enough to hand you your ass. i dont drive it all the time because i dont have to. nothing to bring it out for lately LOL. there is no point to it. believe it or not i dont have any pics, besides its nothing special just your average silver lx. if your curious enough ask around if someone is telling you i dont drive it,then they obviously know about it:lmfao:

LT1UltraZ
11-08-2006, 11:07 PM
LOL, never said it that "badass" its just more than enough to hand you your ass. i dont drive it all the time because i dont have to. nothing to bring it out for lately LOL. there is no point to it. believe it or not i dont have any pics, besides its nothing special just your average silver lx. if your curious enough ask around if someone is telling you i dont drive it,then they obviously know about it:lmfao:

well maybe one day when u arent scared to drive it or u can afford gas, you can drive it to the spot so we can check it out....its kinda hard to set up a race with your keyboard over the internet.:gay:

OHYOUKNOW
11-08-2006, 11:13 PM
well maybe one day when u arent scared to drive it or u can afford gas, you can drive it to the spot so we can check it out....its kinda hard to set up a race with your keyboard over the internet.:gay:
LMAO you crack me up, i havent been looking for races lately. being scared lol, you obviously dont know shit about me im not into wasting my time..... what the fuck is the point of driving it down there, your going to look at it and say " i dont race from a dig" or some other gay shit. when there are actually going to be some people out that will race from a DIG my car will come out.
out of the last 6 weekends i have seen 2 races for something worth racing for. not worth my time. but i will make an exception just for you. in the next couple of weeks i will bring it out. just to hear you say the same shit i have already typed. LOL:lmfao:

LT1UltraZ
11-08-2006, 11:17 PM
LMAO you crack me up, i havent been looking for races lately. being scared lol, you obviously dont know shit about me..... what the fuck is the point of driving it down there, your going to look at it and say " i dont race from a dig" or some other gay shit. when there are actually going to be some people out that will race from a DIG my car will come out.
out of the last 6 weekends i have seen 2 races for something worth racing for. not worth my time. but i will make an exception just for you. in the next couple of weeks i will bring it out. just to hear you say the same shit i have already typed. LOL:lmfao:

dont make exception just for me....i figured with all the keyboard racing u do u are lookin for a race..just trying to help u find one...just pointing out u wont find anyone to race unless u bring your average Lx out ;)

btw maybe thats why your car is still running, u dont ever drive it ;)

OHYOUKNOW
11-08-2006, 11:21 PM
dont make exception just for me....i figured with all the keyboard racing u do u are lookin for a race..just trying to help u find one...just pointing out u wont find anyone to race unless u bring your average Lx out ;)

btw maybe thats why your car is still running, u dont ever drive it ;)

LOL, keyboard racing, you must seriously have me confused. look back at my posts, i havent called anyone out. that is until this little fiasco. i'm to old to put up with the bullshit till 3-4 in the morning argueing about a couple hundread dollars LOL its not like it used to be. cobraclone, initowinit, they remember when there was actual racing.

and i drive the car 2-3 times a week, it does exactly what its meant to do........

and im sure since you seem to think all i can race is a keyboard, i can accomdate you in finding out otherwise;)

crafty
11-09-2006, 11:47 PM
Actually just to set things right.. I've seen the average silver LX many times and yes he does driive it..