PDA

View Full Version : blue pit 7 months old male good markings

Sonny BonaHo
11-08-2006, 03:10 AM
i am selling this dog for a freind that got into trouble with the law. there will be no papers although the dog is purebreed and not stolen. good temperment. any questions pm me .

Sonny BonaHo
11-08-2006, 03:13 AM
anyone that can talk me through posting the pics i will rep them.mine arent worth much but betta than nuthin. i know how to do most of it nut i cant figure out how to resize and put file in a acessible area?

The Youngn
11-08-2006, 03:35 AM
i resize my pics with paint and upload them to photobucket....then i use the URL from each pic to put them on here.

Sonny BonaHo
11-08-2006, 06:22 AM
yeah my pic didnt turn out very well

AtifSajid
11-08-2006, 10:24 AM
http://online-image-resize.kategorie.cz/

Killer
11-08-2006, 10:50 AM
pic is too dark... good luck though man.. i got a rednose awhile back and i love him! hope u find him a good home!

The Green Monster
11-08-2006, 10:56 AM
more pics and price :goodjob:

girlfriend might be interested

The Golden Child
11-08-2006, 12:21 PM
mines about 8 months now and he somewhere in the range of 75 - 80 ..

his brother is about 20 - 30 lbs heavier and fat ..

The Golden Child
11-08-2006, 12:22 PM
[email protected]

email me if you have any other pictures ill try and fix it for you lil man ..

Sonny BonaHo
11-08-2006, 12:37 PM
thanks everybody i gotta run to town i will get up with golen child when i get back and get better pics up i took 2day. oh yeah reps 4 everyone for learnin me and not bashin

The Green Monster
11-08-2006, 02:57 PM
don't tease me about my reps...where lol :D

SE-Rious1
11-08-2006, 03:00 PM
aww isnt it cute lol how much again ?

chris13
11-08-2006, 03:09 PM
price?

Sonny BonaHo
11-10-2006, 02:19 PM
bump... price is very negotiable i care more about him going to a good home and will work with anyone willing to prove they will take good care of him. keep in mind this is a $1500.00 grand champ dog w/excellent bloodlines. i know as well as anyone that a dog isnt worth true value without papers and please understand all funds will go towards freeing my freind. I will intertain all offers but you must pass a strict interview. I have lots of dogs and hate to see him go but will keep him if i dont think anyone will take care of him.

Sonny BonaHo
11-10-2006, 02:21 PM
GOLDEN CHILD I WILL PM U LATER TODAY I STILL NEED SOME HELP IVE GOT SOME AWESOME PICS OF HIM 2 POST. LATER bONaHo

Sonny BonaHo
11-10-2006, 02:23 PM
also even though i dont have them fyi hes is a 7generation UKC purple ribbon breed dog. 4 those who dont know about pedagrees thats a high ranking status. Later BoNaHo

The Golden Child
11-10-2006, 02:27 PM
how about you give me a puppy for free .. LOLZ !!!

female one ..

The Golden Child
11-10-2006, 03:47 PM
new pictures ..

The Golden Child
11-10-2006, 03:47 PM
btw what you feeding him ??

The Green Monster
11-11-2006, 10:49 AM
^^^yeah no kiddin...I need to get mine some of that^^^

Sonny BonaHo
11-13-2006, 09:36 PM
Small Children!!!!lolz im starting to have a change of heart.

£G2♣
11-13-2006, 11:03 PM
i resize my pics with paint and upload them to photobucket....then i use the URL from each pic to put them on here.

:goodjob: :yes:

EG6
11-14-2006, 01:54 AM
That is a beautiful fucking dog. I'm also curious as to what you're feeding him. I feed my pit Hills science diet, supposed to be some of the best food out (so i hear) but a guy the other day told me to switch over to nutro in the brownish/tan bag. It increases the head size if they have small heads and long snouts; he says it also increases the dogs mass and cuts down on body fat so they'll have more muscle. So once this bag is done i'm going to switch over to nutro and see how she likes it for awhile.

I like how you didn't clip the ears, I thought about clipping my puppies ears but it's not necessary. Plus that shit probably hurts.

£G2♣
11-14-2006, 01:56 AM
nice dog

The Golden Child
11-14-2006, 09:33 AM
he feeding it shotgun powder and raw meat ..

Sonny BonaHo
11-14-2006, 10:54 AM
he feeding it shotgun powder and raw meat ..
lolz

Sonny BonaHo
11-14-2006, 11:01 AM
That is a beautiful fucking dog. I'm also curious as to what you're feeding him. I feed my pit Hills science diet, supposed to be some of the best food out (so i hear) but a guy the other day told me to switch over to nutro in the brownish/tan bag. It increases the head size if they have small heads and long snouts; he says it also increases the dogs mass and cuts down on body fat so they'll have more muscle. So once this bag is done i'm going to switch over to nutro and see how she likes it for awhile.

I like how you didn't clip the ears, I thought about clipping my puppies ears but it's not necessary. Plus that shit probably hurts.
ok ive been raising bulldogs for about 9 years. i will give a secret away about feeding. buy canned whole potatos and chop them up and put them in their food. Also the brand of food isnt as important as the starting first ingredients:goodjob: make sure it starts with a meat and not cornmeal etc..thats the best source of protein :goodjob: purina one sceince diet eukanuba are all good brans . wal mart even has a good brand that i beleive is made and packaged by purina one:yes: i will comment on cropping ears later:bump:

The Golden Child
11-14-2006, 11:12 AM
i feed my pits meat and potatoe and carrots and gravy all cooked up in a pot ..

Sonny BonaHo
11-14-2006, 11:20 AM
potatos are high in protein. makes them heads swell up. lol

The Golden Child
11-14-2006, 02:34 PM
so explain about the cropped ears son ..

The Golden Child
11-16-2006, 02:26 PM
still waiting ..

Sonny BonaHo
11-16-2006, 05:07 PM
ok cropped ears can look good but not significant 2 anything. some of the most game dogs that ever lived never had cropped ears. Plumbers Gator 4 example.grand champion dog. Ive had dogs with both cropped and non cropped and the biggest thing about cropped ears is that you must do it @ an early age if you want to get good results. alot of times you have to train them to sit properly with tape. also they tend to get alot more ear infections cuz shit falls in the ear more often. alot of times the natural ear flaps act as mud guards etc.:blah:

Sonny BonaHo
11-17-2006, 02:29 PM
so explain about the cropped ears son ..
explained son..:D

The Golden Child
11-17-2006, 09:27 PM
ok cropped ears can look good but not significant 2 anything. some of the most game dogs that ever lived never had cropped ears. Plumbers Gator 4 example.grand champion dog. Ive had dogs with both cropped and non cropped and the biggest thing about cropped ears is that you must do it @ an early age if you want to get good results. alot of times you have to train them to sit properly with tape. also they tend to get alot more ear infections cuz shit falls in the ear more often. alot of times the natural ear flaps act as mud guards etc.:blah:

thought there was more to cropping that i didnt know besides this .. lolz

revsdr
11-17-2006, 09:36 PM
lmao...do any of you know the deffinition of a pitbull...
there NOT 60+ pounds...
there NOT ukc regstered......
i bred and raised many of them in the 10 years i was in the game....

its the mis breeding and breeding of uncharaistic traits that give these and other
dogs a bad rep.

revsdr
11-17-2006, 09:49 PM
and before any of you start bumping your gums....
find out who i am and do your research..

inlarge the pics im adding and tell me how many champions are in that pic...
and not one of them were over 55 pounds @ weight.

Sonny BonaHo
11-18-2006, 06:52 PM
the gamest dog i ever owned was a female that weighed out @ about 37 pounds conditioned.

Sonny BonaHo
11-18-2006, 06:58 PM
and btw please explain why it wouldnt be a pitbull if its ukc registered Mr. I know everything thread jacker. go kill some mofia bosses on your thread and gtfo:fire: :2up:

JDMBeau
11-18-2006, 07:12 PM
if only it had papers

revsdr
11-18-2006, 08:09 PM
if its ukc it would be a fuckin staffishire you stupid fuck.....
the united kennels club does not reconize the american pit bull terrior
as having a standard and in such does not reconize it as a purebred..
----
anytime you need to learn anything else ...pull your head out your ass and ask..

revsdr
11-18-2006, 08:14 PM
its the ignorant folks like you that has got the apbt in the shape its in....
hated and pursicuted...by misbreeding, and not knowing what the fuck your doing in the first place when trying to consolidate certain traits......
you just run fuckin puppy mills ......selling fuckin blue dogs w/o papers....
well asshole thanks for fuckin nothing.

Sonny BonaHo
11-18-2006, 11:15 PM
wow that sum strong accusing but dosnt matter u jus opened yo fat ass mouth and inserted yo foot. ukc does recognize american pit bull terriers. ive owned dogs that were dual registered by both A.D.B.A and U.K.C. you Fucking tool bag. ITS THE AKC THAT DONT RECOGNIZE PITS> GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT B4 JUMPIN IN MINE!! Yeah u were "in the game" fukoutahere wid that shit:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :ninja:

Sonny BonaHo
11-18-2006, 11:21 PM
lmao...do any of you know the deffinition of a pitbull...
there NOT 60+ pounds...
there NOT ukc regstered......
i bred and raised many of them in the 10 years i was in the game....

its the mis breeding and breeding of uncharaistic traits that give these and other
dogs a bad rep.

u soo funny u jus hung yourself. youve got some knowledge about bulldogs i can tell . the problem is when people like you pick up on some of the good info and knowledge and mix in opinion stupidity etc. do your homework son:lmfao:

Sonny BonaHo
11-18-2006, 11:29 PM
if you would read a little closer you would realize that this isnt my dog im getting it gone for a friend. i care nothing about the money. the only reason i charge anything is to make people that want this dog show sum kind of interest so i will know it will be taken care of. ive already explained all this.most of the time when people pay for a dog they will usually take care of it

Sonny BonaHo
11-18-2006, 11:36 PM
and before any of you start bumping your gums....
find out who i am and do your research..

inlarge the pics im adding and tell me how many champions are in that pic...
and not one of them were over 55 pounds @ weight.

do my research? hahahahahahahahahahahahha. you know too much to know soo little. seriously dont play yourself like that son. fukoutta my thread:2up:

Sonny BonaHo
11-18-2006, 11:39 PM
kibbles and REVSDR FAGLET Bits thats wut:screwy:

Sonny BonaHo
11-18-2006, 11:43 PM
u need to read my thread b4 u just jump in bumpin yo gums. man you really piss me off.

revsdr
11-19-2006, 07:20 AM
dude fuck you to begain with....i know what im talking about.....your
dumber than i originaly thought to believe that the ukc registers the
apbt
you just made my point for me talking about dual registered dogs....
shows your dealing with staffishires bred to american pit bull terriors.
what about that is a purebred dog?
to get a fuckn duel registerd dog someone did some lieing
about the parents you douch bag.....or you gotta use the fuckin ckc...
and they so fuckin dumb, i seen a cat get registered as a dog.
the adba does not reconize staffs aswell.
and i dont give a fuck how mad you get......post that fuckin dog on some
of the pit boards asshole and see how bad you get calledout, or is that the problem
you already tried and been bashed so bad you cant get rid of any more dogs
there.
any fuckin dog man worth his weight and with good dogs dont have to push puppies..
if its from a good breeding all that is wanted to be gone will generaly be presold by word if mouth....
instead you bring that piece of shit to a car board where folks wont know what the fuck your talkin about.....
im truely sick of folks like you.
-----
and with all that has been said i believe i have said all i care to .
so great dog man with the unregistered blue staff/pit that comes from champion bloodlines....fuck you and have a great day.

anothaRRR
11-19-2006, 12:36 PM
Price??

Sonny BonaHo
11-21-2006, 10:52 PM
once again the price is very negotiable. disregard the Fucktard above. THIS DOG DOES NOT BELONG TO ME AND I CARE MORE ABOUT IT GOING TO A GOOD HOME THAN I DO THE MONEY LIKE IVE ALREADY MENTIONED!!!!ONECE AGAIN REVSDPRICKFAGGPUSSBALL. IF YOU WOULD OPEN YOUR FUKEN EYES AND READ YOU WOULD KNOW THAT. BUT INSTEAD YOU SEE A THREAD THAT SAYS PIT PUP AND DECIDE TO THREAD AND AND STUPIDLY FLAME MY SHIT WITH NO REAL ORGANIZATION!!! YOU ARE THE REAL RETARD HERE!! IM SO SICK OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT READ A BOOK OR TWO AND TRY TO QUESTTION MY KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE!! BRING YO ASS 2 SIN CITY AND GET FUCKED UP WE DONT PLAY THAT SHIT DOWN HERE. ASK BOUT ME:2up: . AND FOR THE SECOND TIME YOU FUCKING STUPID MUDAFAGGET YOU HAVE TRULLY MADE A FOOL OF YOURSELF. LISTEN VERY CLOSE THIS TIM OH ONE THAT KNOWS ALL ABOUT BULLDOGS. ITS AKC THAT DOES NOT RCKOGNIZE THE AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIERS. THE UKC RECKOGNIZES BOTH AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIERS AND AM STAFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GET THE FUK OUT MY THREAD AND STOP POISONING PEOPLE WITH YOUR INCORRRECT KNOWLEDGE111 IFYOU KNOW SOMEONE THAT WILL TAKE HIM GREAT OTHER WISE YOUR :2cents: ISNT WORTH THE CUM I LEFT IN YOUR MOMS ASS CRACK IN HERE!!!! OYU KNOW WHAT FUK IT. I WILL JUS KEEP THE DOG HES AWESOME AND DONT WANT TO RISK A COCKFACE LIKE YOU GETTING HIM. YOU GUY ARE TRULLY AN IDIOT. THE EVIDENCE IS IN YOUR POST. SO GO AHEAD AND EDIT IT B4 I PUT YOU ON BLAST TOMRROW. I DIDNT WANT IT TO GO THIS FAR BUT THATS FINE . U REALLY WANT ME TO SHOW YOUR STUPIDITY.I WILL POST PICS OF MY AUTHENTIC PEDIGREE FROM THE UKC OF THE BEST FEMALE AMKERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER IVE EVER OWNED.I DONT SELL DOGS HELL I DONT EVEN BREED THEM. SO FUCK YOU AND YOUR WORHTLESS "KNOWLEDGE" DIAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BTW THAT FEMALE WAS A 7GENERATION PURPLE RIBBON BRED AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER REGISTERED BY THE UKC. YEAH I SAID IT UKC. SO GOHEAD MAKE A FOOL ON YOURSELF AND COMMENT ON HOW STUPID AND WRONG YOU WERE WHEN I GO OUT MY WAY TO OWN YOUR ASS MY PLEASURE:goodjob:

Sonny BonaHo
11-21-2006, 11:02 PM
NOBODY WANTS YOU IN THIS THREAD. NOTICE EVERYONE ELSE IN HERE HAS NOTHIN BUT GOOD TO SAY. MAYBE WE ARE THE IDIOTS. DOUBT IT AND WILL PROVE IT!!!AND FUCK YOUR NEGATIVE REP I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT MY REPUTATION POINTS ON HERE. YOU ARE THE FIRST ONE TO RECEIVE NEG REPS FROM ME . DIDNT EVER PLAN ON USING IT BUT YOU THE LUCKY WINNER/WHINNER

Sonny BonaHo
11-21-2006, 11:09 PM
REALPITBULL.COM!!! FOR ANYONE THAT WOULD LIKE TO QUESTION HIS STUPIDITY OTHER THAN ME OOPS MY BAD ASSHAT. WASNT EVEN THAT HARD. JUST TYPE IN UKC PIT BULL IN SEARCH ENIGINE AND PRESTO REVFAG OWNED HISELF. FUK YOU HAVE A NICE DAY. THAT IS ALL FOR KNOW.

BiH1320
11-21-2006, 11:09 PM
goodluck on selling him bro.

Sonny BonaHo
11-21-2006, 11:25 PM
THANX BRO REPS 4 YOU

Sonny BonaHo
11-21-2006, 11:30 PM
REVFAG. TRIED TO BLAST YOU ON WHORESLOUNGE. EVEN OFFERED MONEY INCENTIVE BUT I GUESS ONE OF YOUR BUDDIES LOCKED IT .HAVE A NICE DAY FUCKTARD

thinkfast®
11-22-2006, 12:41 PM
SONNY KILLIN IT IN HERE! YO MAN GOOD LUCK W/ THE SALE ITS A BEAUTIFUL DOG, FUK OUTTA HERE W/ THE HATERS MAN, I DONT SEE HOW HE CAN GET FLAMED ON HIS OWN THREAD FOR HELPIN A FRIEND OUT, BUT SOME MORON IS TALKIN ABOUT BANNING PEOPLE IF THEY SAY 2 WORDS ABOUT A PS3 SALE?? LOLOL BUNCHA TOOLBAGS WE GOT ON THE IA STAFF MAN I SWEAR

GOOD LUCK AGAIN BRO YOU KNOW YOUR SHIT DO THE RIGHT THING LIKE SPIKE LEE

Sonny BonaHo
11-24-2006, 04:59 PM
SONNY KILLIN IT IN HERE! YO MAN GOOD LUCK W/ THE SALE ITS A BEAUTIFUL DOG, FUK OUTTA HERE W/ THE HATERS MAN, I DONT SEE HOW HE CAN GET FLAMED ON HIS OWN THREAD FOR HELPIN A FRIEND OUT, BUT SOME MORON IS TALKIN ABOUT BANNING PEOPLE IF THEY SAY 2 WORDS ABOUT A PS3 SALE?? LOLOL BUNCHA TOOLBAGS WE GOT ON THE IA STAFF MAN I SWEAR

GOOD LUCK AGAIN BRO YOU KNOW YOUR SHIT DO THE RIGHT THING LIKE SPIKE LEE
YA DIGG!!!! Finaly got sum back up in this biatch. hold the fort down.:lmfao:AnothaRRR is looking like a good candidate . i will get up wid ya after the turkey day stuff.:cheers:

Sonny BonaHo
11-24-2006, 05:01 PM
You must spread some reputation b4 givin it to Mr. Thinkfast again. lolz

Sonny BonaHo
11-26-2006, 05:39 PM
u must spread sum rep b4 givin it to another rrrr again

Sonny BonaHo
11-27-2006, 09:34 PM
anotha rrr im thinkin bout drivin up to gainesville this weekend. is that resturant called lantern inn still in business. they got sum good breakfast. i will bring the pup with me.

anothaRRR
11-28-2006, 08:46 AM
anotha rrr im thinkin bout drivin up to gainesville this weekend. is that resturant called lantern inn still in business. they got sum good breakfast. i will bring the pup with me.
uhm, not sure which one u talkin bout...Sounds familiar but not sure where its at...Give me a call...

BLK JDM
11-30-2006, 08:13 AM
AnothaRRR is a good guy!!

If he doesn't get him PM me and I'll pick him up if the price if decent.