PDA

View Full Version : I made the best cheat sheet ever.

TheSnail
11-08-2006, 01:41 AM
I hope I dont get caught, but I typed every single problem in the book. I have a bootleg cd with all the answers written out. So I spent 6hrs typing the problems out of the 3 chapters then adding the answers, then changed the font size to 4, which basically means its barely legible. Even though it was so small It still took up 2-2/3 pages. We can only have one side of one page, and no examples, but fuck it, I printed one sheet, flipped it around, printed the second page on the back, then printed out the other page on the second sheet and wrote out the formulas on the space I had on it. I'll take pictures tomorrow but wish me luck. The test is in 6.5hrs.

Flip
11-08-2006, 01:44 AM
haha, sounds like something i've done before...

good luck!

TheSnail
11-08-2006, 01:53 AM
Thanks, Its a crazy cheat sheet, Im proud of my self. But now I just need to stop drinking and get some sleep.

GIXXERDK
11-08-2006, 03:06 AM
3 pages of notes damn! What class is this? Reminds me of my astronomy class lol

redlinenprelude
11-08-2006, 05:51 AM
"So I spent 6hrs typing the problems"

could have spent that studying

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-08-2006, 06:17 AM
:stupid:

HalfBaked
11-08-2006, 06:31 AM

Ya but typing the shit helps you learn it too...

civic95
11-08-2006, 08:00 AM
This is a good example of why a degree doesn't mean shit! Anyone can get one.

brads94accord
11-08-2006, 08:06 AM
lol but the funny thing is you probably learned half the problems when you were typing them up. I dont even bother cheating because by the time i make all that effort and i get to the test i dont even need it because i have learned it all.

Ran
11-08-2006, 08:07 AM
Instead of copying everything, just put down the hardest ones. That way you don't have to skim thru sh*t you already know to find the answers you need. I did the same thing a while back and my teacher got pissed. :lmfao:

Jaimecbr900
11-08-2006, 11:08 AM

I thought the same thing too.

If you spent that much time typing out the problems, didn't you learn any of it??? :thinking:

AlliRae
11-08-2006, 11:09 AM
Ya but typing the shit helps you learn it too...

so true... good luck :goodjob:

RandomGuy
11-08-2006, 11:15 AM
shit i always print it in size 10 font, in ARIAL (its mad legible when small) print it in landscape, and then fold the paper longways, and insert it between the wrapper of a 20oz coke bottle. It wraps all the way around and all you gotta do is go in with a full bottle, drink it about half way and then just look inside and rotate ;) (the coke bottles are perfect bc its perfectly smooth on the top) Look inside diagonally or keep the bottle right in front of you in front of the paper like you..

http://www.springtimecoffee.com/images/products/4210.JPG FTW

TIGERJC
11-08-2006, 11:17 AM
shit i always print it in size 10 font, in ARIAL (its mad legible when small) print it in landscape, and then fold the paper longways, and insert it between the wrapper of a 20oz coke bottle. It wraps all the way around and all you gotta do is go in with a full bottle, drink it about half way and then just look inside and rotate ;) (the coke bottles are perfect bc its perfectly smooth on the top) Look inside diagonally or keep the bottle right in front of you in front of the paper like you..

http://www.springtimecoffee.com/images/products/4210.JPG FTW
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Leadfoot_mf
11-08-2006, 12:15 PM
get some different color highlighter and mark it up so it is easy to find the info other wise u will spend all your time looking

Kyle
11-08-2006, 12:16 PM
I remember they told us one notecard once in highschool and I wrote so fucking small. I dominated that test. Good luck, sounds like you have a plan.