PDA

View Full Version : saw the funniest thing ever today at wal-mart

gijoe0720
11-07-2006, 10:13 PM
Well I was sittin outside wal-mart eatin waitin on my friends to walk out and all of a sudden this kid runs by my car to the field by wal-mart. A second later this guy runs after him yellin at him, tellin him to stop cause he had stole somethin. Guess it was the undercover security guy. Well the kid didn't stop and the guy went out into the field and couldn't find him so he got in his car and to drive to the road where the field goes to. Well we were goin to follow him but another car tuned toward the field and we see the kid run out from behind wal-mart and jump in the car. We let them get up beside us on the road and give them a thumbs up and was laughin at the security guy.

RandomGuy
11-07-2006, 10:15 PM
funny not found, accomplice to theft-boy

Brut
11-07-2006, 10:16 PM
LOL
edit: i thought it was funny :(

gijoe0720
11-07-2006, 10:16 PM
funny not found, accomplice to theft-boy

actually we was just sittin outside and saw it all happen and saw him get in the car before we pulled out onto the road.

PRiMAdonna
11-07-2006, 10:20 PM
lol...
what a dumbass, he got caught stealing from WAL MART...

STI LOVER
11-07-2006, 10:22 PM
LOL

gijoe0720
11-07-2006, 10:22 PM
lol...
what a dumbass, he got caught stealing from WAL MART...

not really. the little beeper thing went off and he walked back through it and then took off from what my friend said who was inside at the time

Bishop
11-07-2006, 10:27 PM
yup

BluesClues
11-07-2006, 10:32 PM
Not funny

civic95
11-08-2006, 06:43 AM
Why would you give him a thumbs up? I bet if he was running out of your house with your shit you wouldn't be. What the fuck did he steal? Probably something worth $20. Lazy motherfuckers can't work and save $20?

Nemesis
11-08-2006, 06:46 AM
Yeah, I fail to see what's funny or cool about obstructing the law. Guess its a high school "cool" thing.

4dmin
11-08-2006, 07:52 AM
fuck that i would of gotten the license plate and called it in... now that is funny ;)

EP3sAreFun
11-08-2006, 07:56 AM
fuck that i would of gotten the license plate and called it in... now that is funny ;)
:thumbsup:

con
11-08-2006, 08:00 AM
reminds me of a time in H.S. before going on an away b-ball game about 7 of us used a coach's econoline van to go to Wal-Mart for batteries, cd's and snacks. as a few of us were walking out, one of the younger guys comes blazing by us full speed. a few seconds later here comes a clerk running. we were like wtf...... of course he wasn't caught, the kid was the fastest sprinter we had in the school (true 4.25 40 yd dash). once we got to the van that fool was long gone and we left him. only had 20 minutes before the bus was heading out.

we didn't snitch him out, but the coaches were ticked that we left him and insisted that we waited. after about 25 minutes past our scheduled departure time they decided to leave him. luckily he caught us as we were exiting campus. he had caught a ride with someone he knew that lived only a few minutes from Walmart. then he pulled out a top of the line Sony CD Player he had stolen, but bastard didn't have batteries or any cds. we left him hanging, no sounds for him on that trip.

ATK_Designs
11-08-2006, 08:08 AM
OP - Funny not found

hail yea, I did that once in my walmart. Saw a dude ran out of walmart, jumped in to a big SUV. I got his plate and gave it to the cop. Funny thing is that the SUV has a teacher's plate - The one with the apple.

brads94accord
11-08-2006, 08:10 AM
and people wonder why shit is so expensive these days... stores have to recoupe losses somehow...

Ran
11-08-2006, 08:11 AM
:thumbsup:Try this one: :goodjob:

Mr_Mischif
11-08-2006, 08:12 AM
reminds me of a time in H.S. before going on an away b-ball game about 7 of us used a coach's econoline van to go to Wal-Mart for batteries, cd's and snacks. as a few of us were walking out, one of the younger guys comes blazing by us full speed. a few seconds later here comes a clerk running. we were like wtf...... of course he wasn't caught, the kid was the fastest sprinter we had in the school (true 4.25 40 yd dash). once we got to the van that fool was long gone and we left him. only had 20 minutes before the bus was heading out.

we didn't snitch him out, but the coaches were ticked that we left him and insisted that we waited. after about 25 minutes past our scheduled departure time they decided to leave him. luckily he caught us as we were exiting campus. he had caught a ride with someone he knew that lived only a few minutes from Walmart. then he pulled out a top of the line Sony CD Player he had stolen, but bastard didn't have batteries or any cds. we left him hanging, no sounds for him on that trip.

That was the most useless theft EVAR!!

Halfwit
11-08-2006, 08:13 AM
Yeah, I fail to see what's funny or cool about obstructing the law. Guess its a high school "cool" thing.
chester

EP3sAreFun
11-08-2006, 12:28 PM
Try this one: :goodjob:
ooooooooooh :goodjob:

well :thumbsup: should be something too then!

Evil Goat
11-08-2006, 07:52 PM
We let them get up beside us on the road and give them a thumbs up and was laughin at the security guy.

fag, hopefully someone will steal your shit tonight.....then we'll see whos laughing

Bballjamal
11-08-2006, 07:55 PM
L O FUCKING L!

Funniest shit I heard all day yO! Damn I love this site!

gijoe0720
11-08-2006, 11:31 PM
fag, hopefully someone will steal your shit tonight.....then we'll see whos laughing

maybe they will. i don't care. I will get it back or get somethin new. That is what insurance is for.