PDA

View Full Version : dont yall meet up here?

redlinenprelude
06-03-2005, 07:32 AM
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/4564015/detail.html

it wasnt anybody from IA was it?

Kermit
06-03-2005, 07:51 AM
Well, that WAS where a lot of people went.

4dmin
06-03-2005, 08:05 AM
^ na thats where all the "street ricers" meet up on saturday nights ;)

tony
06-03-2005, 08:35 AM
I've gone up there before and THAT is exactly why I havent gone back, I knew it was bound to happen

ruah_23
06-03-2005, 09:47 AM
I think now they won't be allowed to gather arnd there anymore

The Ren
06-03-2005, 09:47 AM
holy shit.. Ive been there a couple of times for the hell of it.. I wont be going back there.. ever..

carrascopa
06-03-2005, 09:50 AM
See Dude Who Got Shot Was Probably Running His Mouth To Someone He Didnt Know! Thats What Happens

tony
06-03-2005, 09:56 AM
Still doesn't make it right, how do you take someones life over simple words? What happened to just fighting? Or even worse being the bigger person and walking away..

carrascopa
06-03-2005, 09:57 AM
If You Talk Shit Than Prepare To Take The Consequences... Noone Said Anything About Being Right Or Wrong! You Just Better Be Ready To Die These Days Is All Im Saying

tony
06-03-2005, 10:01 AM
and how old are you?

4dmin
06-03-2005, 10:02 AM
Still doesn't make it right, how do you take someones life over simple words? What happened to just fighting? Or even worse being the bigger person and walking away..

its dumb but who cares just one less idiot in the world, this shit happens daily, shit like this is why i find comfort drinking at home w/ friends and not out on the town ;)

i'm sure the guys were trying to compare dick size until one pulled out a gun... if you wanna talk big you need to be able to back up the actions that come w/ it.

tony
06-03-2005, 10:05 AM
i guess I'm beating a dead horse then, I'll let it be

The Ren
06-03-2005, 10:07 AM
unfourtunatly these days it's not like back in the day where you can play out in the street and do/say whatever.. now adays someone can not like what your wearing and kill you for it.. That just shows how pathetic society has become..

Spyder
06-03-2005, 10:11 AM
unfourtunatly these days it's not like back in the day where you can play out in the street and do/say whatever.. now adays someone can not like what your wearing and kill you for it.. That just shows how pathetic society has become..

this started a long time ago, remember when people in chicago were getting jacked for their shoes?

it just so happens now that not enough people have watched friday.

tony
06-03-2005, 10:17 AM

I agree totally

JagerGirl
06-03-2005, 12:21 PM
holy shit...

Repost Squintz
06-03-2005, 12:39 PM
damn....and i was gonna work there. :eek:

tony
06-03-2005, 12:42 PM
who fires gunshots at a gas station anyway?

Spyder
06-03-2005, 12:48 PM
who fires gunshots at a gas station anyway?

if i had to guess i would say it was a shit talking punk ass ricer who couldnt take the heat so he fired off a few rounds to prove he was a "man" fucking losers.

ahmonrah
06-05-2005, 01:26 AM
this started a long time ago, remember when people in chicago were getting jacked for their shoes?

it just so happens now that not enough people have watched friday.

i grew up there during those times and trust me...you did NOT want to wear anything closely related to jordan or with and 8ball on it.

part of why i'm not a fan of flashy dressing these days. they used to find people bodies on train tracks , no shoes on. dead of winter, oh look!! theres some one laying behind the dumpster, wow, with no shoes or jacket on. :eek:

ahmonrah
06-05-2005, 01:36 AM
in my opinion....and this is my opinion only.

if you will pull a gun faster than you will knuckle up, your a hoe.

if you only talk shit when you know theres a gun close to you. your a hoe.

i'd rather fight it out in the second place. in the first place i'd to find out if dude has a legitimate beef that is worth fighting over, and if not, i laugh and walk away. just so long as no one challenges me (i.e touch me) theres no problem.

i know dudes like to get to fighting in a club. but it's all over petty shit. like your in an area that's about 1,000sq. ft. and there are 3,000 people in there.
dont be an idiot and try to look so "fresh" with your bright shiny white shoes on. they gonna get stepped on about 6,000 times. and if you do wear them be prepared to have them stepped on and dont get upset when they do.

your still in the 1,000sq.ft. club with 3,000 people in it, y'all are packed tighter that julio in biker shorts ( :lmfao:). dont get pissed off if someone bumps into you. it's bound to happen. and if you dont think dude said excuse me, maybe you didint hear him over the 20million watt system that is blaring out music over the 8ft. tall speakers.

y'all be cool .

Thrust
06-05-2005, 05:24 AM
Ha Ha, I remember people getting jacked for their Max Julian coats.
Then it was the 8 ball jackets. After that it was the starter jackets. And finally it was the Triple Fat Goose coats. Damn I miss Detroit.