PDA

View Full Version : I don't visit here much anymore...

§treet_§peed
11-07-2006, 04:09 PM
sad but true..seems like the LNC is sadly dieing off...:( :cry: :no: :thinking:

JustinSane110™
11-08-2006, 02:59 PM
How bout you kill yourself and speed up the process.... :goodjob: :lmfao:

The Golden Child
11-08-2006, 03:46 PM
hahaha .. i rarely come in here also ..

SLOWLYbtngU
11-09-2006, 10:45 AM
ditto...But I was like the illegitimate child anyways....:)

BluesClues
11-09-2006, 10:46 AM
With spelling like that I could see why

~The_Duke~
11-09-2006, 12:46 PM
we are dying it is just cold as fuck outside at night and people have school and stuff right now...

CSquared
11-09-2006, 05:30 PM
Yeah it seems like lnc has been slowly circling the drain for a while now. You'll probably get more people/hangouts during the summer but I don't think it will never be as good as it was the first time around. The important thing to me is that most of us have made a bunch of friends out of the deal that we'll continue to hang out with at meets, shows, and whatnot.

The passion is gone out of this group relationship and I think we only really have one option left... Group orgy. I call being the caboose of the train.

The Golden Child
11-09-2006, 05:56 PM
Yeah it seems like lnc has been slowly circling the drain for a while now. You'll probably get more people/hangouts during the summer but I don't think it will never be as good as it was the first time around. The important thing to me is that most of us have made a bunch of friends out of the deal that we'll continue to hang out with at meets, shows, and whatnot.

The passion is gone out of this group relationship and I think we only really have one option left... Group orgy. I call being the caboose of the train.

why do you wanna be the caboose ??

CSquared
11-09-2006, 07:14 PM
why do you wanna be the caboose ??

so noone can sneak up behind me? :no:

2.0civic
11-09-2006, 07:17 PM
hsadflhsafdldf

we need another ihop meet next saturday night or somethign

The Golden Child
11-09-2006, 09:10 PM
so noone can sneak up behind me? :no:

but i thought you liked that im sure CA wouldnt mind sneaking up on you and pinching you .. LOLZ !!!

Crazy Asian
11-09-2006, 09:38 PM
AHAHAH ssad but true..

JustinSane110™
11-10-2006, 01:40 AM

Wow, man this post started off with so much potential, but then it was brutally murdered by the bolded words. Way to go. :goodjob: :lmfao:

SLOWLYbtngU
11-10-2006, 07:28 AM

Awww...I haven't met you yet either...Have only heard....Hehehe I did see you when I was doing 85 on 85N and Lenard was hanging out of your window...:goodjob:

The Golden Child
11-10-2006, 09:21 AM
lolz ..

slowrolla97
11-11-2006, 01:16 AM
hsadflhsafdldf

we need another ihop meet next saturday night or somethign
I am game.

i know i havnt posted in a while. I have been lazy.

LiL PaKi
11-11-2006, 01:32 AM
....:ninja: ....

slowrolla97
11-11-2006, 03:05 AM
....:ninja: ....
^^^^^ look it is paki in her durka durka clothes like she had on tonight

LiL PaKi
11-11-2006, 03:06 AM
hahahahaha Pink and Black paki clothes ftw...

The Golden Child
11-11-2006, 09:50 AM
pictures ..

The Yousef
11-11-2006, 09:52 AM
..seems like the LNC is sadly dieing off...:( :cry: :no: :thinking:

:bigdance:
:bigdance::boobies:
:bigdance::bump:

The Golden Child
11-11-2006, 03:00 PM
lol ..

~The_Duke~
11-11-2006, 05:13 PM
Better watch it yousef, I will make you die off...

CSquared
11-11-2006, 07:13 PM
Awww...I haven't met you yet either...Have only heard....Hehehe I did see you when I was doing 85 on 85N and Lenard was hanging out of your window...:goodjob:

Wasn't my car but yeah i was driving. I also saw you at baileys a few weeks ago. As a matter of fact we stood right next to eachother at one point.

§treet_§peed
11-11-2006, 09:49 PM
lol this thread blew up.... o yeah :ttiwwp: