benwaballs
11-07-2006, 03:26 PM
no rules.. fight till the death.

:thinking:

it has been slow around here hasn't

lightspeed
11-07-2006, 04:01 PM
SM the person or the group?

I dont think any of us have any issues with Thacker just yet, except he wouldnt run my s10 out in GNUT. What would make-up for that is a 40-140 with my car though :goodjob:

GGPIS3
11-07-2006, 06:18 PM
except he wouldnt run my s10 out in GNUT

maybe he didn't have his driver with him...... :gay:

iloveboost
11-07-2006, 06:20 PM
^ lol

Maniaç
11-07-2006, 07:36 PM
Thacker doesn't have a chance. Will/ or some of our cars.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-07-2006, 08:02 PM
SM the person or the group?

I dont think any of us have any issues with Thacker just yet, except he wouldnt run my s10 out in GNUT. What would make-up for that is a 40-140 with my car though :goodjob:

I'll run your S10. I didn't know what it ran before, now I do.

After seeing my car run you still want to run? What an idiot. :blah:

OHYOUKNOW
11-07-2006, 08:04 PM

well that sounds like its a race, how long till your cars ready? why dont yall go ahead and get some details done so there is no argueing when it comes time,IF IT EVER COMES TIME

hydroshutter
11-07-2006, 08:05 PM
I'd like to see you physically run, Thacker. That'd be a site to see. :crazy:

OHYOUKNOW
11-07-2006, 08:08 PM

watch out dont piss off the APLHA male:lmfao:

everytime i read that i really think he has some kind of fucking disorder.:D

then he types something else and im sure of it:yes:

Maniaç
11-07-2006, 08:13 PM
Thacker is actually steping up. Make sure you drive next time. Don't want your driver fucking up your car again.

benwaballs
11-07-2006, 09:09 PM
sweet thacker vs chris this will be a good one :goodjob: just do us a favor and have a fucking camera man in both cars so there is no B.S and if you chase don't cry if you lose :goodjob:

iloveboost
11-07-2006, 09:23 PM

LMAO!

lightspeed
11-07-2006, 11:19 PM
yeah, im an idiot. and you know how it runs now :thinking:
1/8th mile, motor to motor.
the only thing scary about running you is that you might run into me or some shit.
I should have it back in a few weeks. The torque converter got shipped off for repair Monday.
Im still up for trying the 40-140 with my car though whenever...
You know what...fuck it. What are you going to give my car, and ill run you from a dig. 2 and the move? Or we wait a few weeks until I have time to get my new wheels/tires, and we run heads-up.

OHYOUKNOW
11-07-2006, 11:24 PM
the only thing scary about running you is that you might run into me or some shit.
I should have it back in a few weeks. The torque converter got shipped off for repair Monday.
You know what...fuck it. What are you going to give my car, and ill run you from a dig. 2 and the move? Or we wait a few weeks until I have time to get my new wheels/tires, and we run heads-up.

:boxing: :bump:

lightspeed
11-07-2006, 11:45 PM
:boxing: :bump:
is that kinda shitty though?
he makes a pretty-much open callout. I go up there. Then he backs down.
Then, he'll run rolls with other people, but not me.
and to think i actually tried to help get him unbanned :jerkit:

OHYOUKNOW
11-07-2006, 11:50 PM
is that kinda shitty though?
he makes a pretty-much open callout. I go up there. Then he backs down.
Then, he'll run rolls with other people, but not me.
and to think i actually tried to help get him unbanned :jerkit:

OH NO i agree,

personally im done with him, he's an oxygen thief with an complex of being inferior (sp)

i seriously doubt he comes back up to race for anything worth racing for. maybe im wrong, i guess we will all see

im starting to see a trend though, all these high horsepower cars picking and choosing races they know they can win;) or atleast think they have in the bag.

The Green Monster
11-08-2006, 12:33 AM
i wanna see thacker run jeremy's 240...too bad he's selling it :(

crafty
11-08-2006, 01:22 AM
lol

LT1UltraZ
11-08-2006, 07:30 AM
OH NO i agree,

personally im done with him, he's an oxygen thief with an complex of being inferior (sp)

i seriously doubt he comes back up to race for anything worth racing for. maybe im wrong, i guess we will all see

im starting to see a trend though, all these high horsepower cars picking and choosing races they know they can win;) or atleast think they have in the bag.

and u running your mouth and keyboard with no car :screwy:
you got anything worth racing besides the dell keyboard infront of u?

Tank
11-08-2006, 07:38 AM
hey LT1 this wouldnt happen to be you hmmmm heard alot about this car from my buddy who was at the track also very nice my friend very nice

LT1UltraZ
11-08-2006, 07:50 AM
hey LT1 this wouldnt happen to be you hmmmm heard alot about this car from my buddy who was at the track also very nice my friend very nice

thats not me :ninja: whatever u heard is not true :no:

btw can u get me a high res pic? Id really appreicate it, thats one of the best pics i have seen so far from the track day..whoever took it has some nice equipment/skills...

Tank
11-08-2006, 08:12 AM
jaime took that pic its in the photshop section very nice man :goodjob:

benwaballs
11-08-2006, 09:20 AM

i got a saitek keyboard ill run you w/ its mad jdm yo

CobraClone
11-08-2006, 10:09 AM

Yes he has a car. Not sure it will be enough for your LT1UltraUltimateAwesomeZ, but I'm sure he would be willing to try. Your not scared of a mustang are you?

Tank
11-08-2006, 10:15 AM
oh snap callout

LT1UltraZ
11-08-2006, 11:13 AM
Yes he has a car. Not sure it will be enough for your LT1UltraUltimateAwesomeZ, but I'm sure he would be willing to try. Your not scared of a mustang are you?

well depends what kind of mustang we are talkin about..but either way i dont race for money from a dig unless u wanna do it for fun. I am sure we could do something for money from a low speed roll, but then you guys dont like those races so i guess u are shit out of luck :thinking:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-08-2006, 12:30 PM

I could run a mid 4.8 in the 40 in highschool, at close to my current weight. Was a bit shorter.

Then again I played fullback and defensive end, and left field in baseball for most of my days.

How about you want to see me kick your ass, we can arrange that also. :lmfao:

Maniaç
11-08-2006, 12:34 PM
^ WHAT THE FUCK!!! Is up with your profile picture? Damn, thats nasty

Reaper
11-08-2006, 12:48 PM
I could run a mid 4.8 in the 40 in highschool, at close to my current weight. Was a bit shorter.

Then again I played fullback and defensive end, and left field in baseball for most of my days.

How about you want to see me kick your ass, we can arrange that also. :lmfao:

k thats not bad for your size. but if your gonna mention your sports in highschool make sure your worth mentioning...obviously they didnt lead you anywhere but a curb...oh wait your friend did that for you.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-08-2006, 01:08 PM
k thats not bad for your size. but if your gonna mention your sports in highschool make sure your worth mentioning...obviously they didnt lead you anywhere but a curb...oh wait your friend did that for you.

Actually, I only played freshman year before dropping out. PRetty sure it might have taken me somewhere... but I can't reflect on what did and didn't happen.

The fact is, I turned out to be one god damn brute force of a man. With a faster car than you also.

:lmfao:

Reaper
11-08-2006, 01:12 PM
Actually, I only played freshman year before dropping out. PRetty sure it might have taken me somewhere... but I can't reflect on what did and didn't happen.

The fact is, I turned out to be one god damn brute force of a man. With a faster car than you also.

Ill give you credit for that...b/c most do reflect on the past and say "well I once was" bullshit. atleast you dont dwell in it..

And your a big guy...sure. if that makes you feel like "one god damn brute force of a man" then have at it. btw, im perfectly fine with my car being slow. in fact as of this morning it went back to stock...

CobraClone
11-08-2006, 01:14 PM
well depends what kind of mustang we are talkin about..but either way i dont race for money from a dig unless u wanna do it for fun. I am sure we could do something for money from a low speed roll, but then you guys dont like those races so i guess u are shit out of luck :thinking:

I guess we are shit out of luck.

GGPIS3
11-08-2006, 02:11 PM

13.3 @ 106? is that it?? i thought ur car was supposed to be fast... thats just barely quick... :rolleyes:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-08-2006, 02:16 PM
13.3 @ 106? is that it?? i thought ur car was supposed to be fast... thats just barely quick... :rolleyes:

13.3 @ 106 is god damn uber fast. :goodjob:

Maniaç
11-08-2006, 03:07 PM
^ Lose some weight and you might get into the 12's club. L0L

OHYOUKNOW
11-08-2006, 03:18 PM

LOL yep i got a car, like has already been stated i dont race for free, and its only from a dig. but if you get your heart right i would be willing to try it. hell i cant hang with that 12.651 but i am willing to give it a shot:lmfao:

Tank
11-08-2006, 03:26 PM
:yes: indeed very funny :lmfao:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-08-2006, 03:28 PM
^ Lose some weight and you might get into the 12's club. L0L
LOL

BECAUSE THE TIMES I LIST ARE MY REAL TIMES LOL.

The car, stock... in 90 degree heat and bald ass street tires went 13.3 @ 106 first month I had it. :goodjob:

Reaper
11-08-2006, 03:47 PM
LOL

BECAUSE THE TIMES I LIST ARE MY REAL TIMES LOL.

The car, stock... in 90 degree heat and bald ass street tires went 13.3 @ 106 first month I had it. :goodjob:

see the real question is...were you driving...? or was ur mechanic? btw why dont you do your own work since your the "alpha male"

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-08-2006, 03:49 PM
see the real question is...were you driving...? or was ur mechanic? btw why dont you do your own work since your the "alpha male"

Yea, I drove the car to 13.3 @ 106.

I can drive just fine.

You guys act like I've drove, and made a fool out of myself or something.

Infact, very few people have seen me race, if any.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5807627847346034297&hl=en
Don't forget.

Reaper
11-08-2006, 03:53 PM
Yea, I drove the car to 13.3 @ 106.

I can drive just fine.

You guys act like I've drove, and made a fool out of myself or something.

Infact, very few people have seen me race, if any.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5807627847346034297&hl=en
Don't forget.

ive seen that video...its not bad. congratulations you can drive in a straight line and shift.:goodjob: but were all wondering why you have someone else drive for you when you can "drive just fine"? I mean does that make sense? Im not trying to bust your balls dude, I just wanna know why you have someone drive for you. just curious....

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-08-2006, 04:01 PM
ive seen that video...its not bad. congratulations you can drive in a straight line and shift.:goodjob: but were all wondering why you have someone else drive for you when you can "drive just fine"? I mean does that make sense? Im not trying to bust your balls dude, I just wanna know why you have someone drive for you. just curious....

I am wondering why you are gay, and drive a slow car, but I don't ask that every 5 minutes.

Reaper
11-08-2006, 04:08 PM
considering ive got a girlfriend..and I drive a MUCH nicer car than you..i think its funny that your such an ass to people you dont even know. I happen to like my car, very much. Its not much of a strip car..but then again I like driving that requires skill...

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-08-2006, 04:44 PM
considering ive got a girlfriend..and I drive a MUCH nicer car than you..i think its funny that your such an ass to people you dont even know. I happen to like my car, very much. Its not much of a strip car..but then again I like driving that requires skill...

LOL. Much "nicer"

Nice to me, is being able to beat the brakes off of overpriced import pieces of shit like yours. Therefore my car > yours.

And yea, that Is300 is a beast when it comes to the driving that requires skill. Like.. twisties and shit! LOL.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-08-2006, 04:50 PM

Car stats:
15.0(8 times straight) 2.0 60ft. @93mph shitty clutch,tires and coil packs.Shooting for a 14.7

Congratulations, I own 2 vehicles that would outrun that Lexus that mommy and daddy bought for you.

:goodjob:

Reaper
11-08-2006, 04:59 PM
LOL. Much "nicer"

Nice to me, is being able to beat the brakes off of overpriced import pieces of shit like yours. Therefore my car > yours.

And yea, that Is300 is a beast when it comes to the driving that requires skill. Like.. twisties and shit! LOL.

I suppose its all in the eye of the beholder...but your right. you can "beat the brakes off" my car. but it by no means is a piece of shit.

I think its funny that you speak of things you dont know. Then when your called out on something your wrong about you just make fun of that person, or tell them your gonna kick there ass or some stupid shit. but hey thanx for making my work day go by faster:goodjob:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-08-2006, 05:00 PM

http://myspace-992.vo.llnwd.net/01214/29/93/1214833992_l.jpg

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=29773682

LOL LOFASDLF ASDGASHAERGHAERGWERGAW LOL

ROFL.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-08-2006, 05:02 PM
I suppose its all in the eye of the beholder...but your right. you can "beat the brakes off" my car. but it by no means is a piece of shit.

I think its funny that you speak of things you dont know. Then when your called out on something your wrong about you just make fun of that person, or tell them your gonna kick there ass or some stupid shit. but hey thanx for making my work day go by faster:goodjob:

I haven't said a single thing I am "wrong" about.

I think before I speak, unlike you. If you fuck up, mommy and daddy fix it for you. Must be nice.

Reaper
11-08-2006, 05:02 PM
Car stats:
15.0(8 times straight) 2.0 60ft. @93mph shitty clutch,tires and coil packs.Shooting for a 14.7

Congratulations, I own 2 vehicles that would outrun that Lexus that mommy and daddy bought for you.

:goodjob:

yeah thats all changed. And your right my car is slow. Btw you say mommy and daddy bought...your funny. too bad you dont know me. get something real clear dumb fuck, I bought my car. Not mom and dad. as far as you owning 2 vehicles that would outrun me? yeah okay ill agree with that...but I dont have much money right now...why? thats right im doing something with my life. unlike your dumbass who'll never pass the 5figure mark in your lifetime. but in the next few months things are to change. but hey..its all good.talk your shit.

Reaper
11-08-2006, 05:03 PM
I haven't said a single thing I am "wrong" about.

I think before I speak, unlike you. If you fuck up, mommy and daddy fix it for you. Must be nice.

mom and dad dont pay for shit. nice try though

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-08-2006, 05:03 PM
yeah thats all changed. And your right my car is slow. Btw you say mommy and daddy bought...your funny. too bad you dont know me. get something real clear dumb fuck, I bought my car. Not mom and dad. as far as you owning 2 vehicles that would outrun me? yeah okay ill agree with that...but I dont have much money right now...why? thats right im doing something with my life. unlike your dumbass who'll never pass the 5figure mark in your lifetime. but in the next few months things are to change. but hey..its all good.talk your shit.

LOL. "in the next few months"

"just give me a little while"

"soon"

You are like a ricer with a slow car always talking about the future. Wait... you ARE.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-08-2006, 05:04 PM
mom and dad dont pay for shit. nice try though

Why isn't your car registered in your name? :goodjob: Insurance.. right?

Reaper
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=29773682

LOL LOFASDLF ASDGASHAERGHAERGWERGAW LOL

ROFL.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

haha that was funny..beer pong ftw

ILOVEKIDDRACING
haha that was funny..beer pong ftw

Silly faggot, pink is for chicks.

Reaper
11-08-2006, 05:05 PM
LOL. "in the next few months"

"just give me a little while"

"soon"

You are like a ricer with a slow car always talking about the future. Wait... you ARE.

i said that i dont have $...i have to pay for my car, my insurance, etc. I have a part time job and go to school..dont have the $ to throw around. Guess im not a baller like u

Reaper
11-08-2006, 05:06 PM
Why isn't your car registered in your name? :goodjob: Insurance.. right?

car is in my name..nice try:goodjob:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-08-2006, 05:10 PM
i said that i dont have $...i have to pay for my car, my insurance, etc. I have a part time job and go to school..dont have the $ to throw around. Guess im not a baller like u

Sucks for you.

WickedIXMR
11-08-2006, 05:22 PM
Going out with friends to eat=$10
Going to watch a movie=$15
Gas to go to the g-net meet=$5
Gas to go to another spot because of cops=$5
Reading gay shit about Thacker and watching him cry like a little bitch after his "driving" wrecks his car= FUCKING PRICELESS!!!:lmfao:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-08-2006, 05:23 PM
Reading gay shit about Thacker and watching him cry like a little bitch after his "driving" wrecks his car= FUCKING PRICELESS!!!:lmfao:

How did I EVER cry about my car being wrecked?
You might want to shut that little short asian ass up. :goodjob:

WickedIXMR
11-08-2006, 05:26 PM
:goodjob:Alright i will big bubba!!

benwaballs
11-08-2006, 05:37 PM

that wasn't even remotely funny :gay: :D

lightspeed
11-08-2006, 05:54 PM
thacker...are we doing motor to motor, 1/8th mile ,with my s10 or not?
Or we can do a 40-140 with my car, and you can spray all you need to.