PDA

View Full Version : RG deciphering skills prevail

RandomGuy
11-07-2006, 12:44 AM
Shit i'm a natural at guessing what the right answer is, really...

i BARELYYYY studied and fell asleep the night b4 the test... woek up late and i'm like fuckkk

So i figured i'd just shoot for passing... I got in and i'm like FUCKKK i dont know any of this shit ... really i didnt know shit... i would've guessed i woulda gotten a 30% if I can only answer the ones i'm semi-sure of...

well thats where my deciphering skills kicked in... and look what happened!! :)

TheSnail
11-07-2006, 01:09 AM
HAHAHA! Sweet. Though you still have 1.5 points more to go before you beat my deciphering skills;) I tried it again on the second test and got a 45, so your average is better then mine, but Thursday I have another calc2 test in which I haven't opened the book in 2.5 months so Im depending on my deciphering skills. We'll see. Though if my deciphering skills are off this time, my parents said Im on my own. lol

RandomGuy
11-07-2006, 01:13 AM
HAHAHA! Sweet. Though you still have 1.5 points more to go before you beat my deciphering skills;) I tried it again on the second test and got a 45, so your average is better then mine, but Thursday I have another calc2 test in which I haven't opened the book in 2.5 months so Im depending on my deciphering skills. We'll see. Though if my deciphering skills are off this time, my parents said Im on my own. lol
shit u got a good minute b4 the test... just pop some adderalls and get some good studying in.... A FTL

TheSnail
11-07-2006, 01:25 AM
Its too late lol

On Wednesday day I have a physics test, engineering graphics quiz and two projects due. Thursday I have a American literature paper due, and first part of my calc2 test. Friday I have part2 of the calc2 test.

I have yet to do any calculus. Ive done 5 out of 40+ physics problems. I have not started or looked at the paper I have to write. I have not studied for my EG quiz, and did 40% of the two projects. So to sum that up, I will disappear for the next three days. Dont feel bad, If you get stressed, think about my dumbass. It'll make you feel better about you situation.

slowrolla97
11-07-2006, 01:25 AM
yo that test is like super easy and i dropped out of high school. but science always came easy to me.

man
11-07-2006, 01:09 PM
hasan, how'd you get number 2 wrong?

ct9a gsr
11-07-2006, 01:10 PM
Getting excited over an inherited talent of us Asians? =D

R.Kelly
11-07-2006, 01:31 PM
i hope my crit thinking test i just did.....:(