PDA

View Full Version : JUST FOR THE RECORD

7psibabygirl
11-06-2006, 11:16 PM
HEHE BTLFED better known as chris .. is off limit to any female on hurr HAHA j/k he can have females friend i aint like most biatches who trip on anything with 2 legs and tits ... but just letting it be known since "IA" is a family ....lol..........

DATS MY MAN!! hehe :D

BTLFED
11-06-2006, 11:17 PM
hehehehe... :love:

You women had your chance!

ahmonrah
11-06-2006, 11:18 PM
um......

SE-Rious1
11-06-2006, 11:18 PM
IA family hmm

BTLFED
11-06-2006, 11:19 PM
um......

What? Everyone else puts their love life on IA (even after they say they don't want it there) so what is the difference? I put up with other peoples bullshit, so this time, everyone can deal with mine, damnit.

13Bracer
11-06-2006, 11:20 PM
LAMEhttp://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/goodjob.gif

Lets see if i or anyone cares............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................NOPE

BTLFED
11-06-2006, 11:24 PM
LAMEhttp://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/goodjob.gif

Lets see if i or anyone cares............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................NOPE

People will care alright....or atleast be amazed. We used to hate eachother.

7psibabygirl
11-06-2006, 11:25 PM
awww hash h22...............lol

PhAtBoYMr2
11-06-2006, 11:26 PM
btlfed mine i saw him first.back off woman

13Bracer
11-06-2006, 11:26 PM
yeah i dont really know why myself but it seems a lot of people on here have hate towards her?

7psibabygirl
11-06-2006, 11:27 PM
btlfed mine i saw him first.back off woman

too late :D

PhAtBoYMr2
11-06-2006, 11:28 PM
its alright, we can have one big orgy....me and you first.

7psibabygirl
yeah and he used to one of them but he came chilled with me this w/e and got to know the real me .. man this shit on here is nothing but a joke i know i can get a rise out of folks and ity works and is entertaining but its old so yeah he knows whats up ......

PhAtBoYMr2
bwhahhaha ya right.....in your dreams.

7psibabygirl
its alright, we can have one big orgy....me and you first.

LMAO

Hulud
11-06-2006, 11:53 PM
the fucks goin on in here?

ct9a gsr
11-06-2006, 11:53 PM
DATS MY MAN!! hehe :D

So does that mean you "own" his crx now?

PhAtBoYMr2
11-06-2006, 11:56 PM
the fucks goin on in here?

a whole lotta nothin

Hulud
11-06-2006, 11:59 PM
a whole lotta nothin
yea this thread is lame

PhAtBoYMr2
11-07-2006, 12:00 AM
yeah

~leaves~

Hulud
11-07-2006, 12:02 AM
~follows~

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 12:10 AM
aww come on mark .....lol dont leave .. hehe :D chris done went to bed:D .. lol j/k kidding baby for whenever u read this ....lol anyways ...............................

RandomGuy
11-07-2006, 12:11 AM
this thread lacks content...

also add the fact that two myspace whores like 7psi and BTL... BTL doesnt have her on top 8, so its safe to conclude this is just a ploy to meet the bandwidth quota for the month by an admin who h4xed the account and posted

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 12:17 AM
huh? he's on my top eight.....lol .. and no this isnt a joke ..... so whatever it is you just said is FALSE...... :D and what does h4wed mean ...lol :D

PhAtBoYMr2
11-07-2006, 12:19 AM
i think it means head.

RandomGuy
11-07-2006, 12:20 AM
huh? he's on my top eight.....lol .. and no this isnt a joke ..... so whatever it is you just said is FALSE...... :D and what does h4wed mean ...lol :D
whats ur myspace

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 12:26 AM
http://www.myspace.com/7psibabygurl

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 12:41 AM
damn its late guess nobody hangs out on here late huh

RandomGuy
11-07-2006, 12:45 AM
damn its late guess nobody hangs out on here late huh
yeah i agree, but then how would you explain this (http://www.thepounder.com/bag.html) ???

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 12:46 AM
huh? it didnt show up as link repost it

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 12:47 AM
haha damnit man .....lol why would i need to explain that.. LMAO

The Green Monster
11-07-2006, 12:49 AM
but just letting it be known since "IA" is a family ....lol

careful...you know thacker is still on the board...that potential chance for incest might spark his interest :lmfao:

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 12:52 AM
^^^^^^^LMAO .........................hey random guy that is me on aim .............lol

ct9a gsr
11-07-2006, 01:03 AM
*yawn

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 01:05 AM
same here but nobody is on and chris is in bed so yeah ...............*yawning also

ct9a gsr
11-07-2006, 01:07 AM
its 2am... no one's left whore'n up IA... can't sleep yet... -.-;

RandomGuy
11-07-2006, 01:07 AM
same here but nobody is on and chris is in bed so yeah ...............*yawning also
so if chris is in bed, and you're there hahah then why did you say you were going to ask him something when he CALLS in the morning... who calls when they're in the same room?

LOLOL BUSTED

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 01:10 AM
i never said i was there...lol u thoguht way to much on that one i was talking about yawning ... "same here" and chris isnt online cause he's asleep at HIS HOUSE good god......lol

2.3 Evo 8
11-07-2006, 01:13 AM
That was pretty funny Charles. I caught it! +1

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 01:15 AM
wtf did you catch ? nothing ............... god damn man just having normal convo and my post get twisted around .............. it does not say i am there at his house....... i dont get it

ct9a gsr
11-07-2006, 01:18 AM
My name is Charles... and I am so witty, I create confusion and laughter all the time.

I'm awesome like that.

RandomGuy
11-07-2006, 01:18 AM
That was pretty funny Charles. I caught it! +1
LIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SO TRUE

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 01:20 AM
you confused me for sure !

quickdodge®
11-07-2006, 04:21 AM
This is definitely a hoax. Chris isn't stupid. Later, QD.

candy2082002
11-07-2006, 05:52 AM
wow its kinda sad you had to post that in the first place......kinda lame wow:thinking:

The Yousef
11-07-2006, 07:14 AM
so all the leghumping has finally paid off.... :lmfao:

babygurl
11-07-2006, 07:28 AM
so all the leghumping has finally paid off.... :lmfao:

you are a sick fuck...LOL

The Yousef
11-07-2006, 07:59 AM
you are a sick fuck...LOL

don't hate...appreciate it!:D

chris knows he's my boy....:goodjob:

Jimmy B
11-07-2006, 10:03 AM
i used to hate chris too... naw.. not really.. but seriouley.. i did

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 10:10 AM
THIS THREAD IS ENTIRELY RETARDED, I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE NUMBERS WE HAVE TO MEET FOR BANDWIDTH BUT CMON, THIS IS JUST IGNORANT

P.S- 7PSI CHICK, YOUR MYSPACE PAGE IS LAME AS FUK, WHO DRAGS TRUCKS?? SEE SIG FOR A REAL "DRAGGER"

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 10:20 AM
THIS THREAD IS ENTIRELY RETARDED, I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE NUMBERS WE HAVE TO MEET FOR BANDWIDTH BUT CMON, THIS IS JUST IGNORANT

P.S- 7PSI CHICK, YOUR MYSPACE PAGE IS LAME AS FUK, WHO DRAGS TRUCKS?? SEE SIG FOR A REAL "DRAGGER"

you think i give 2 shits about what u think about my page .No!!! all matter of opinion anyways seriously this is no hoax but u can think anything u want :D

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 10:24 AM
CHANGE THE BACKGROUND BITCH, THAT TRUCK IS UGLY

THANKS

99SI
11-07-2006, 10:31 AM
COPIED DIRECTLY FROM THE MYSPACE PAGE: I am seriously :lmfao: right now.

I do custom metal fabrication and audio installs and custom fiberglas and welding mig/tig /and stick i can build motors and got some tricks up my sleve i have mathmatically figured up for myself that very few people know about.. only the peoply that get deep in to the measurements and timings of there cars...I also used to spin records at the globe and mascarade and love to ride dirtbikes and things like that. i used to race dirtbikes.....i used to hunt and love shooting and playing with guns.. i used to have a remington 22-250 and a winchester 307 and glock security edition 9mm....i drag race religiously..well as much as i can .. i cant get enough of it........... and i am the promotor and track director of troup couty dragstrip in lagrange.. i am there every saturday and sunday.... i am quite a hit at the strip running 7 seconds in a 8th. i had 8 cars... a escalade on 24's with 8 12" subs with 2 2,000 watt amps which i sold back to my boss. i had a 03 ford lightning..had to let it go back cause i got in a bind and had to pay oter things it was completely stock except for the fully sude interior with the custom sound system, i got 2 hondas and 2 mustangs... a 94 salleen (i love you justin- RIP) i aquired it from my friends .... the orginal owner died drag racing on the street and was like my brother.. i know he is in better palce and i know that he is happy he died doing that rather than anything else.....but the saleen is more like me and my dads.. it stays at his house cause i get to sentimental everytime i see it....i want to build it like he has always wanted it and its making good progress right now but i havent touched it in a while....i dont count that one as "mine" its all of justins close friends...we just have it .... and a 86 coupe(sold...) and 92 coupe thinking bout selling it cause i want to start over and be consentrated on one car and one car only...want to know more hit me up ......i just bought a chevy s-10 with a 2.3 liter and soon to be making that a project truck and i also have a mazda rx7 for sale and 92 ford explorer hit me up if interested.. both i am letting go for VERY cheap tired of just letting them sit.........anyways... i still have the xtreme but its in pecies at a shop in stone mountain now and same for the honda thinking bout selling them also....a lil more about me.. hmm.. well i am tired of guys thinking they can get in my pants when they know FOR A FACT they can't........ i wouldnt say i am high priority but i respect myself and who i am in a relationship with.. i want to settle down but not with just anybody...... i am not necessarily looking just working 7 days a week to keep my self occupied and out of trouble till the right one catches my eye......there are a lot of guys i could hook up with and date but they are not on the right track and tired of trying to make those work if ya know what i mean .. am going to leave it in the lords hands cause he knows best...and i know that for a fact cause he has always been right and very posible he has made his choice and i like it .. you know who u are *wink ... i am not a real religous person but i belive and thank him everyday for the gift he has givin me and the strength to get through what i have been through.......

ct9a gsr
11-07-2006, 10:55 AM
COPIED DIRECTLY FROM THE MYSPACE PAGE: I am seriously :lmfao: right now.

I do custom metal fabrication and audio installs and custom fiberglas and welding mig/tig /and stick i can build motors and got some tricks up my sleve i have mathmatically figured up for myself that very few people know about.. only the peoply that get deep in to the measurements and timings of there cars...I also used to spin records at the globe and mascarade and love to ride dirtbikes and things like that. i used to race dirtbikes.....i used to hunt and love shooting and playing with guns.. i used to have a remington 22-250 and a winchester 307 and glock security edition 9mm....i drag race religiously..well as much as i can .. i cant get enough of it........... and i am the promotor and track director of troup couty dragstrip in lagrange.. i am there every saturday and sunday.... i am quite a hit at the strip running 7 seconds in a 8th. i had 8 cars... a escalade on 24's with 8 12" subs with 2 2,000 watt amps which i sold back to my boss. i had a 03 ford lightning..had to let it go back cause i got in a bind and had to pay oter things it was completely stock except for the fully sude interior with the custom sound system, i got 2 hondas and 2 mustangs... a 94 salleen (i love you justin- RIP) i aquired it from my friends .... the orginal owner died drag racing on the street and was like my brother.. i know he is in better palce and i know that he is happy he died doing that rather than anything else.....but the saleen is more like me and my dads.. it stays at his house cause i get to sentimental everytime i see it....i want to build it like he has always wanted it and its making good progress right now but i havent touched it in a while....i dont count that one as "mine" its all of justins close friends...we just have it .... and a 86 coupe(sold...) and 92 coupe thinking bout selling it cause i want to start over and be consentrated on one car and one car only...want to know more hit me up ......i just bought a chevy s-10 with a 2.3 liter and soon to be making that a project truck and i also have a mazda rx7 for sale and 92 ford explorer hit me up if interested.. both i am letting go for VERY cheap tired of just letting them sit.........anyways... i still have the xtreme but its in pecies at a shop in stone mountain now and same for the honda thinking bout selling them also....a lil more about me.. hmm.. well i am tired of guys thinking they can get in my pants when they know FOR A FACT they can't........ i wouldnt say i am high priority but i respect myself and who i am in a relationship with.. i want to settle down but not with just anybody...... i am not necessarily looking just working 7 days a week to keep my self occupied and out of trouble till the right one catches my eye......there are a lot of guys i could hook up with and date but they are not on the right track and tired of trying to make those work if ya know what i mean .. am going to leave it in the lords hands cause he knows best...and i know that for a fact cause he has always been right and very posible he has made his choice and i like it .. you know who u are *wink ... i am not a real religous person but i belive and thank him everyday for the gift he has givin me and the strength to get through what i have been through.......

o rly? What'd you spin, when, and at which events?

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 11:00 AM
HAHA U DUMB BITCH YOU GETTIN SERVED, I TOLD YOU TO CHANGE YOUR SHIT! SHOULDA EDITED WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE

WHAT YOU GONNA DO NOW HEIFFER

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 12:51 PM
hell yeah this is great............ for real .. anyways..........say all you want cause IT DONT MATTER haha . and they background aint ugly you just dont know what your talking about or who that is .................you know why?? because you dont know shit about mini trucks... :D so dont hate

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 12:53 PM
come on heffer lets see what you got.. cause it aint going to hold up ..........the bullshit games are ova!!!! ....

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 12:54 PM
WHAT MAKES U THINK I DONT KNOW ABOUT MINI TRUCKS YOU HEIFFER, MIND UR BUSINESS

SKANKA

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 12:54 PM
CHANGE THE B/G ITS UGLY

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 12:55 PM
AY 7PSISLUT, WHAT THE HELL, ARE YOU TALKIN TO YOURSELF? THE FUK IS GOIN ON IN THIS THREAD

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 12:57 PM
well you wouldnt have said shit if you didi .. so haha anyways need to grow up "HOMMIE" and get over it and get off the bandwagon cause guess what the bitch has stopped!! haha your replying obviously so i guess im talking to YOU!

4dmin
11-07-2006, 12:59 PM
also used to spin records at the globe and mascarade

mascarade? what the fuck is that?

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 01:00 PM
its a club

4dmin
11-07-2006, 01:02 PM
its a club

no shit, i was wondering if its you or them who can't spell Masquerade?

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 01:04 PM
lol probably me .. haha

4dmin
11-07-2006, 01:06 PM
you think. and when did you spin there?

ct9a gsr
11-07-2006, 01:07 PM
repost, I already asked these questions 1 page ago... -.-;

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 01:07 PM
i aint even explaining myself there because it pointless... so dont even worry about it but it was like a year ago WAY OLD NEWS ... anyways change subject cause i am not explaining myself anymore ... if you knew then you would know but i gues not

ct9a gsr
11-07-2006, 01:09 PM
The Globe wasn't open a year ago... been gone for awhile now.

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 01:11 PM
the Masquerade not the globe i knew that cause it just got redone and shit not to long ago if i am not mistakin i didnt professionally spin records there i just did once or twice there................... DJ LAD-E Neuspeed but like i siad why are you all asking me this cause it dont matter .anyways damn its only 2:11

4dmin
11-07-2006, 01:18 PM
The Globe wasn't open a year ago... been gone for awhile now.

i can just as easy call up the Masq owner/mgmt i got them in my cell ;)

eViLMunkey
11-07-2006, 01:19 PM
last I heard they were shutting down the Masquerade due to developing the surrounding area that it is in...

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 01:21 PM
it not gone it got renamed and has been redone on the inside... and if i am not mistakin has a liquor liscnce now..... i cant remember what it has been renamed ... or some shit like that

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 01:23 PM
last I heard they were shutting down the Masquerade due to developing the surrounding area that it is in...

YEA LAST I HEARD THEY DIDNT LET LYIN ASS ILLITERATE NON-SPELLING HEIFFERS DJ THERE EITHER, ESP ONES THAT HAVE UGLY B/G ON THEIR MYSPACE PAGE

HAHA WHAT A LOSER BITCH, SHE LIES ABOUT DJ'IN, LIKE WE CANT FIND OUT... YOU KNOW HOW MANY REAL DJ'S WE GOT ON THE ROSTER? THIS IS IA HOODRAT

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 01:25 PM
nah we were talking about the globe thats a first for me on what u said about the Masquerade

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 01:28 PM
i know plenty too but do you want a cookie "HOMMIE" haha i know shinasty and all them so yeah .. but guess what doesnt change anything .............. god damn grow up and go play with your toy car wanna be mini truck

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 01:29 PM
HOW BOUT PAUL CALLS THEM AND ASKS IF THEY EVER HEARD OF DJ HEIFFER

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 01:31 PM
i know plenty too but do you want a cookie "HOMMIE" haha i know shinasty and all them so yeah .. but guess what doesnt change anything .............. god damn grow up and go play with your toy car wanna be mini truck

WANNABE MINI-TRUCK????? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA OMG DONT MAKE ME LAUGH WITH THE STUPIDITY THAT IS COMIN OUT OF YOUR MOUTH RIGHT NOW, WANNA BE MINI TRUCK, WOW.. LEMME CALL UB MY CAR CLUB, YOU GET YOUR LIL GAY ASS MINI CLUB AND SEE IF YOU CAN GET THE ENTIRE SENTENCE OUTTA YOUR MOUTH YOU STUPID BITCH.. "YOU GUYS ARE WANNA BE MINI TRU-" :SLAP:

GIVE IT UP SLUTTICUS

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 01:33 PM
haha paul knows.. LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was at HIN that year nopi and HIN joined.. i was there at booth with adam (dj soze) and billy (DJ shinasty) w/ 45 entertainment ...... HAHA i was also at The Mark when 45 entertainment (shinasty) was there when they presented DJ magic Mike!.... who spins florida break beats.............. but .. man are you still running your dick sucking and stirring shit up like usual?? fuck off and find something better to do

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 01:34 PM
HOW BOUT YOU QUIT BEIN A LYING WHORE, NOONE BELIEVES YOU, I MEAN CMON YOU CANT EVEN DESIGN A DECENT BACKGROUND ON MYSPACE, MY LIL 12 YR OLD COUSIN HAS A CLEANER PAGE THEN YOURS, MY GOD

GO CATCH VD AND DIE SOMEWHERE, ALONE.

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 01:35 PM
WHATTA DUMB BITCH

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 01:35 PM
is that right............. who are you calling wanna -be mini truckers........ go do your research ass hole. better yet where is the next show you will be at?? will make a point to drag on your faggot ass and i will still be draggin until your lame ass bateries go fucking dead .LAME! .. anways man i am going to shutup cause this is so fucking stupid and i feel like i am on your level which aint right cause you low as fuck and stupid

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 01:37 PM
WHATTA DUMB BITCH
if you say so ...... i think your just mad causde im lower ! but who gives a fuck your just fucking insecure so you pick on folks to make you lame ass feel better but your only making your self look even more fucking stupid

4dmin
11-07-2006, 01:38 PM
HOW BOUT PAUL CALLS THEM AND ASKS IF THEY EVER HEARD OF DJ HEIFFER

lol

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 01:39 PM
ha i think its funny to but your judgement SUCKS cause if i am a heffer then what the fuck is a fat ugly bitch ?? .. you have bad taste "HOMMIE"

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 01:39 PM
is that right............. who are you calling wanna -be mini truckers........ go do your research ass hole. better yet where is the next show you will be at?? will make a point to drag on your faggot ass and i will still be draggin until your lame ass bateries go fucking dead .LAME! .. anways man i am going to shutup cause this is so fucking stupid and i feel like i am on your level which aint right cause you low as fuck and stupid

HAHAHA THE NEXT SHOW? WHILE YOU ARE ENTERING LOCAL PIECE OF SHIT PARKIN LOT SHOWS, I'LL BE AT A NATIONAL CAR SHOW GETTIN COVERAGE IN SEVERAL BIGTIME RAGS, OUR CLUB ALWAYS COMES HOME WITH SEVERAL FIRST PLACE TROPHIES AND BEST OFS... OUR FIRST SHOW WILL BE THE LOWRIDER TOUR, MIAMI IN FEB 2007, COME CHECK OUT ALL THE WANNA BE MINITRUCKS, I CANT BELIEVE THE LEVEL OF IGNORANCE YOU HAVE

AND YOU RIGHT I WILL ALWAYS BE LOWER, NOT LIKE YOUR FAGGOT ASS BAGS GIVE IT UP BITCH! YOU AINT DRAGGIN NOTHIN BUT LIPS ON BIG MEXICAN COCK.. TAKE YOUR OWN ADVISE AND SHUT THE FUK UP YOU LYIN FILTHY WHORE! THIS THREAD REEKS OF LIES AND DECEIT, ALONG WITH POORLY DESIGNED MYSPACE PAGES YUK

4dmin
11-07-2006, 01:40 PM
haha paul knows.. LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was at HIN that year nopi and HIN joined.. i was there at booth with adam (dj soze) and billy (DJ shinasty) w/ 45 entertainment ...... HAHA i was also at The Mark when 45 entertainment (shinasty) was there when they presented DJ magic Mike!.... who spins florida break beats.............. but .. man are you still running your dick sucking and stirring shit up like usual?? fuck off and find something better to do

actually i got one of the owners numbers on my cell they own a few clubs including 2 Masq. i used to book hardcore/metal shows here in atlanta so i know quite a few people in that industry. :goodjob:

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 01:40 PM
ha i think its funny to but your judgement SUCKS cause if i am a heffer then what the fuck is a fat ugly bitch ?? .. you have bad taste "HOMMIE"

AROUND THESE PARTS WE CALL FAT UGLY BITCHES JUSTINE

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 01:44 PM
^^^ HEY DOES THIS COUNT AS 2 BURNS IN ONE THREAD, I GOTTA GET REPS FOR THIS SHIT LOL

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 01:44 PM
haha bitch pleaseROFLMAO you dont think we dont go to national shows??????????? your fucking stupid .btw what club are you with?? i would really like to know cause i bet i know some of yoiur memebers.. and would love to see how many chapters you have and whats it in.....and the ignorance part...... i am only giving you a dose of your own medicine biatch i dont hate on other people rides even though i have planty of room to talk i am not that fucking stuck up if anything i help them out ....... i am a better person that that....... so grow up and trust me your right when it come to the kind of "low" i was talking bout cant get do lower that your dumb ass GROW UP your such a fucking sell out in the scence thats all ..... you dont even know whats its all about except for trying to be better than somebody

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 01:47 PM
^^^ HEY DOES THIS COUNT AS 2 BURNS IN ONE THREAD, I GOTTA GET REPS FOR THIS SHIT LOL

EGO FREAK AND A SELL OUT ^^^^^

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-07-2006, 01:47 PM
LOL @ this thread.

4dmin
11-07-2006, 01:50 PM
Its not FRIDAY but i just met my BAN quota. :goodjob:

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 01:51 PM
haha bitch pleaseROFLMAO you dont think we dont go to national shows??????????? your fucking stupid .btw what club are you with?? i would really like to know cause i bet i know some of yoiur memebers.. and would love to see how many chapters you have and whats it in.....and the ignorance part...... i am only giving you a dose of your own medicine biatch i dont hate on other people rides even though i have planty of room to talk i am not that fucking stuck up if anything i help them out ....... i am a better person that that....... so grow up and trust me your right when it come to the kind of "low" i was talking bout cant get do lower that your dumb ass GROW UP your such a fucking sell out in the scence thats all ..... you dont even know whats its all about except for trying to be better than somebody

I REPRESENT OBSESSION LOWRIDER CC, WHICH IS A PART OF G.L.O. AND I CAN BET YOU PROBLY DO KNOW SOME OF OUR MEMBERS, OR LEAST THE CARS, FROM THE '58 IMPALA WHICH TOOK LOWRIDER OF THE YEAR IN 2004, TO THE NUMEROUS VIDEO SHOOTS IN AND AROUND ATLANTA WE HAVE BEEN IN WITHIN THE PAST YEAR AND A HALF, SO YEA YOU PROBLY SEEN US!

BEFORE I GO, SHOUT OUT TO KJ AT CALI SWANGIN, HE WAS JUST OUT HERE FILMIN OUR "LITTLE" PICNIC NOPI WEEKEND WITH OVER 200 LOWRIDERS FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY

in the scence thats all .....
ARE YOU SAYING SCIENCE? SCENT? SCIENCE DIET???

WTB: SPELLCHECK

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 01:52 PM
AW CMON PAUL I WAS HAVIN FUN LOL... DAMN I AM ON A ROLL LATELY, WHEN IS THAT HEIFFER COMIN BACK?

LEMME GUESS, AFTER HER WORLD DJ TOUR AT MASKERADE LOL

4dmin
11-07-2006, 01:54 PM
AW CMON PAUL I WAS HAVIN FUN LOL... DAMN I AM ON A ROLL LATELY, WHEN IS THAT HEIFFER COMIN BACK?

LEMME GUESS, AFTER HER WORLD DJ TOUR AT MASKERADE LOL

lol dumb bitch; their Dj's have always sucked there anyway they aren't known for fucking dance music :lmfao:

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 01:56 PM
DAMN PAUL YOU RUTHLESS!

hemi
11-07-2006, 01:58 PM
I love dancing at the mask...er...ade

4dmin
11-07-2006, 01:58 PM
DAMN PAUL YOU RUTHLESS!

i told you man i'm an equal opportunity h8ter... i ban the minorities i'm called RACIST... now i'm waiting for the bitches to call me SEXIEST :2up:

FUCK YOU people i own this shit! :yes:

BTLFEDs_girl
11-07-2006, 02:09 PM
harsh paul......anyways thinkfast look.... im not a hater so check it out ...congrats on whatever you and your club has won and the rides but to me everyone see's eye to eye ya know . its lame fussing about this shit .... and btw ill be posting on my oter name again tonight so ban all you want .... the only person who hates starting drama gets banned?? thats crazy but o well ....see you all tonight :D

Tiff-O-Bitties
11-07-2006, 02:10 PM
hehehehe... :love:

You women had your chance!

aaahhhh, shit.. No more bOOb groping then?:cry:

4dmin
11-07-2006, 02:10 PM
DON'T FUCKING POST AND YOU WON'T GET BANNED.

BTLFEDs_girl
11-07-2006, 02:11 PM
aaahhhh, shit.. No more bOOb groping then?:cry:

lol guess not ..........

hemi
11-07-2006, 02:14 PM
:boobies: Boobs? Wha?:ninja:

TRINI4LIFE
11-07-2006, 02:16 PM
DON'T FUCKING POST AND YOU WON'T GET BANNED.

Paul isn't playing games today. Pulled out the ban stick early.....

BTLFEDs_girl
11-07-2006, 02:17 PM
lol i see that

4dmin
Paul isn't playing games today. Pulled out the ban stick early.....

Fucking eBay has got me fucking pissed today :2up:

TRINI4LIFE
Soooooooooo is bottle man pounding that thang or what :lmfao: ? just kidding.

TRINI4LIFE
11-07-2006, 02:19 PM
Fucking eBay has got me fucking pissed today :2up:

Time to call it a day and head straight to the bar.

BTLFEDs_girl
11-07-2006, 02:19 PM
i think that is fucking crazy paul.......... there isnt anybody you can talk to about it or email ??

PSINXS
11-07-2006, 02:20 PM
ummm what the fuck is going on? someone with the intelligience of BTLFED is dating someone with the intelligence of 7psi? is btlfed sick?

liar whore! liar whore!!

Hulud
11-07-2006, 02:20 PM
ok i need BTLFED notes

4dmin
11-07-2006, 02:21 PM
Time to call it a day and head straight to the bar.

dude i have atleast 50 beers at home calling my name... now just to figure out what i want: Dos, New Castle, Bud Light... who am i kidding Dos :goodjob:

BTLFEDs_girl
you all are seriously underestimating me for real ........ all that shit before was just to get a rise...... not the real me ...... but he will explain when he gets off work

PSINXS
ok i need BTLFED notes
werd cuz if this has an inkling of truth to it. i dont need to be posting here anymore. this site has gone to shit if the genius himself is dating lying trash.

Hulud
11-07-2006, 02:22 PM
dude i have atleast 50 beers at home calling my name... now just to figure out what i want: Dos, New Castle, Bud Light... who am i kidding Dos :goodjob:
hey where do you live, i could help you out with those beers

BTLFEDs_girl
11-07-2006, 02:22 PM
ROFLMAO

Hulud
11-07-2006, 02:23 PM
werd cuz if this has an inkling of truth to it. i dont need to be posting here anymore. this site has gone to shit if the genius himself is dating lying trash.
:lmao:

4dmin
11-07-2006, 02:27 PM
hey where do you live, i could help you out with those beers

dude come on over.. i'm in lawrenceville... i need someone to drink the Bud Light :goodjob:

Hulud
11-07-2006, 02:28 PM
dude come on over.. i'm in lawrenceville... i need someone to drink the Bud Light :goodjob:
free beer is free beer lol

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 02:28 PM
YO SON IM IN ON THE BUD LIGHT, ASK QUICK ABOUT THAT HAHAHA

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 02:29 PM
PAUL ARE YOU BANNING THIS LYING WHORE OF A DJ HEIFFER OR WHAT, SHES GETTING ON MY NERVES, AND NOT ONLY THAT BUT HAVE YOU SEEN HER MYSPACE B/G OMG

4dmin
i'm not kidding i'm going home to drink... if you want to share in the fun be my guest.

7psibabygirl
lol im sorry think fast but im not going to change it ..... your profile is pimp though

PSINXS
11-07-2006, 02:31 PM
somebody please just say this is a bad dream.

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 02:31 PM
nope sorry :D

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 02:32 PM
HOW DID THIS SLUT JUST GET BACK ON, PAUL WTF ARE YOU DOIN

PSINXS
11-07-2006, 02:32 PM
is btlfed in a coma? out of town? deceased? thats the only way i see this actually being true. Paul make it stop!!!!!

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 02:33 PM
dont worry bout that.... and stop saying crazy shit....... i am far from a slut :D for real though

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 02:34 PM
PAUL I JUST ACIDENTALLY CLICKED ON DJ HEIFFERS PROFILE AGAIN, HER BACKGROUND IS GIVIN ME A HEADACHE! CMON MAN HELP US OUT

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 02:34 PM
please stop

PSINXS
11-07-2006, 02:35 PM
okay this has got to be a joke. i just know it. i am going to leave, stio by Top Hat Performance and see my car, and when i come home the world will be normal. i jsut know it.

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 02:36 PM
ELLINGWOOD ONLY TALKS TO SLUTS, THATS HOW I KNOW YOUR LYING

SEE, ANOTHER LIE!! WTF, YOU CANT GET BY US HOODRAT, THIS IS IA

4dmin
HOW DID THIS SLUT JUST GET BACK ON, PAUL WTF ARE YOU DOIN

dude i'm going home to get fucked up w/ Romulus \/

thinkfast®
GET HER OUTTA HERE! PAUL THIS ISNT RIGHT

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 02:37 PM
is btlfed in a coma? out of town? deceased? thats the only way i see this actually being true. Paul make it stop!!!!!
no he's not ......he is the only one who has takin then time to actually get to know me and shit....this shit on here .. dont mean nothing its the internet

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 02:38 PM
IS THAT REALLY YOUR DOG PAUL OMG

7psibabygirl
lol

PhAtBoYMr2
shutup ricky you aint shit!

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 02:39 PM
WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT DJ HEIFFER

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 02:40 PM
MARK DONT GET DRAGGED INTO THIS MAN

THE ONSLAUGHT CONTINUES

4dmin
11-07-2006, 02:40 PM
IS THAT REALLY YOUR DOG PAUL OMG

dude you know that is one of my dogs :lmfao:

PhAtBoYMr2
11-07-2006, 02:41 PM
im not a player i just crush alot

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 02:45 PM
ONLY THING YOU CRUSH IS WEED SON HAHAHA

THANX THOUGH, WE ALL REALLY APPRECIATE IT

TRINI4LIFE
11-07-2006, 02:46 PM
i'm not kidding i'm going home to drink... if you want to share in the fun be my guest.

Any Coronas?

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 02:46 PM
YO PAUL IF YOU GOT CORONAS I'LL BE THERE ~ 7

BTLFEDs_girl
11-07-2006, 02:47 PM
i like coronas :D

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 02:48 PM
WE ALL KNOW THATS A LIE SO YOU CAN CONTINUE THESE FABRICATED POSTS ELSEWHERE, THANKS

4dmin
11-07-2006, 02:50 PM
Corona? dos equis FTW!!!! thats what i'll be drinking then the left over new castle :D

PhAtBoYMr2
11-07-2006, 02:51 PM
fuck that son, i drink tequila straight out the bottle...

GET SOME.

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 02:52 PM
MARK DRINKS A CAPFUL AND PASSES OUT

THATS HOW HE ROLLS

PhAtBoYMr2
11-07-2006, 02:55 PM
dont lie to these people RICK

WE NEED THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 02:56 PM
MARK CMON PLAYBOY, I GOT PICS TO BACK IT UP.. NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO TOUGH TALK LOL

YO MAN YOU COMIN OUT THIS WEEKEND OR WHAT, MAD HOOCHIES SON IM TELLIN YOU

BTLFEDs_girl
11-07-2006, 03:00 PM
haha

PhAtBoYMr2
11-07-2006, 03:02 PM
WE GET VIP OR WHAT?

PhAtBoYMr2
11-07-2006, 03:04 PM
and those pics were after a whole days of drinking son, i started at like 1pm and passed out at 2pm.......Janet was feeding me all those shots of tequila...fucked me up

BTLFEDs_girl
11-07-2006, 03:06 PM
whats up mark

PhAtBoYMr2
11-07-2006, 03:07 PM
who are you.

BTLFEDs_girl
11-07-2006, 03:10 PM
haha "show stopper"

PhAtBoYMr2
11-07-2006, 03:11 PM
whats your real name

BTLFEDs_girl
11-07-2006, 03:14 PM
kelly ... this is chris's girl ...lol

PhAtBoYMr2
11-07-2006, 03:16 PM
watup!

are yall really togeather or is it just eLove???

TRINI4LIFE
11-07-2006, 03:18 PM
kelly ... this is chris's girl ...lol

You sprung on bottle man or what? :boobies:

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 03:19 PM
MARK DONT FALL FOR IT MAN, SHES JUST GONNA LIE TO YA AND TELL U SHE WAS DJ HEIFFER @ MASKERAID, AND THAT LOWRIDERS ARE WANNABE MINI TRUCKS

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT FUK OUTTA HEA

BTLFEDs_girl
11-07-2006, 03:20 PM
we are reall together........ seriously

TRINI4LIFE
we are reall together........ seriously

Well, congrats I guess.

BTLFEDs_girl
dude i am so over that......lol

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 03:21 PM
BACK BUMPER BITCH

PhAtBoYMr2
11-07-2006, 03:22 PM
get some of your girlfriends on IA lets turn this into a party

TRINI4LIFE
11-07-2006, 03:23 PM
get some of your girlfriends on IA lets turn this into a party

X2

BTLFEDs_girl
11-07-2006, 03:23 PM
read from bottom of page 6 all the way to 9 .................
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=89195&page=6&pp=20
and thank you traini4life......

BTLFEDs_girl
11-07-2006, 03:24 PM
i am also 7psibabygirl.. ill be back on that name tonight

TRINI4LIFE
11-07-2006, 03:29 PM
read from bottom of page 6 all the way to 9 .................
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=89195&page=6&pp=20
and thank you traini4life......

HEY is TRINI not TRAINI. unless you want it to be I can train you all night long... **I am bugging out this** week. :idb: :idb: :idb: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

BTLFEDs_girl
11-07-2006, 03:31 PM
lol sorry

TRINI4LIFE
11-07-2006, 03:35 PM
lol sorry

It's all good shorty.

BTLFEDs_girl
11-07-2006, 03:41 PM
:D

Brady
11-07-2006, 04:19 PM
hrm.....

BTLFED
11-07-2006, 05:31 PM

I am a mother fucking genius, and you are basing her on the lying she has done on the INTERNET. All of you have lied on the internet before, some alot. You are basing who she is based on her online persona. Everyone is so quick to call someone a "keyboard commando," yet you don't think it works the other way? Use your fucking heads, people. :rolleyes:

And I still don't get why Paul banned her. This is obsurd.

**goes back to read where I left off**

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 05:47 PM
YO ELLINGWOOD YOU SEEN MY POSTS MAN

WELL THEY KINDA HARD TO MISS, BUT YO SON, HAHAHA I GOT THIS HOOCHIE, HELL NAW

BTLFED
11-07-2006, 05:50 PM
YO ELLINGWOOD YOU SEEN MY POSTS MAN

WELL THEY KINDA HARD TO MISS, BUT YO SON, HAHAHA I GOT THIS HOOCHIE, HELL NAW

Nah, I got this hoochie, homie. ;)

Julio
11-07-2006, 06:13 PM
whatever chris drank or smoke that weekend.. I want some.. because it must be some real good shit...

Its feels like someone just kicked me in the nutz and then stab it with a rusty screw driver...

Hulud
11-07-2006, 06:16 PM
o man.... harsh

BTLFED
11-07-2006, 06:25 PM
whatever chris drank or smoke that weekend.. I want some.. because it must be some real good shit...

Its feels like someone just kicked me in the nutz and then stab it with a rusty screw driver...

Bahahahaha! WTF! :lmfao:

§treet_§peed
11-07-2006, 06:26 PM
yeah what are you on man?

BTLFED
11-07-2006, 06:29 PM
yeah what are you on man?

My job random drug tests....I'm not on shit.

4dmin
11-07-2006, 06:32 PM
dude thats fuckin nutz the two of you banging... tell your woman to watch her shit talking or she will be banned again. ;)

BTLFED
11-07-2006, 06:32 PM
dude thats fuckin nutz the two of you banging... tell your woman to watch her shit talking or she will be banned again. ;)

I already told her to tone that shit down hahaha

BTLFEDs_girl
11-07-2006, 06:33 PM
sorry paul .. hey honey :D

4dmin
11-07-2006, 06:34 PM
sorry paul .. hey honey :D

ya ya just don't be posting some BS about herpes or prego

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 06:36 PM
haha

BTLFED
11-07-2006, 06:38 PM
ya ya just don't be posting some BS about herpes or prego

Oh WTF! Ain't none of that shit going on!

§treet_§peed
My job random drug tests....I'm not on shit.aight then just checking...:goodjob:

quickdodge®
And quit your goddamn lying. Later, QD.

BTLFED
11-07-2006, 06:39 PM
haha

:hump: :kiss:

BTLFED
11-07-2006, 06:41 PM
And quit your goddamn lying. Later, QD.

She knows now that she doesn't have to lie to kick it. ;)

§treet_§peed
11-07-2006, 06:44 PM
And quit your goddamn lying. Later, QD. dude in that pic, it looks like you put a weiner on her face...:lmfao:

Kevykev
11-07-2006, 06:45 PM
do what now?

Maniaç
11-07-2006, 07:32 PM
Just for the Record........ You're a bitch

The Ren
11-07-2006, 07:35 PM
Kevykev!!

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 08:32 PM
lol who's a bitch?

Maniaç
11-07-2006, 08:36 PM
lol who's a bitch?

Huh....................... You

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 08:42 PM
well thank you very much il take that as a compliment but i can be worse than a bitch sometimes :D

Maniaç
11-07-2006, 08:45 PM
well thank you very much il take that as a compliment but i can be worse than a bitch sometimes :D

Yeah I know. Its all good though I guess. Hows business. :rolleyes:

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 08:53 PM

Maniaç
11-07-2006, 08:57 PM

:rolleyes: ok than girl. I'm out, good night.

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 08:59 PM
night ...........

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 10:17 PM
what I miss

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 10:18 PM
lol nothing

thinkfast®
11-07-2006, 10:20 PM
NOBODY ASKED YOU HEIFFER

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 10:21 PM
well i answered.. :D

JITB
11-07-2006, 10:55 PM
what happen to MASH?

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 10:58 PM
dunno

BTLFED
11-07-2006, 11:04 PM
NOBODY ASKED YOU HEIFFER

GET YOUR MIND RIGHT PUTO. DON'T BE TALKIN TO HER LIKE THAT. QUIT RIFTIN.

7psibabygirl
11-07-2006, 11:07 PM