PDA

View Full Version : Vengeance racing grand opening this sat

WINDSOR
11-06-2006, 05:10 PM
an old buddy of mine from way back when is having a grand opening thing for his new shop this saturday. Its a mostly f-body shop but he said all cars were welcome. I believe its from 10-4 and he said there were going to be hotties there or something selling stuff....They have a dyno there (i think a dynojet 2wd but not 100% sure) and he said they will be doing 3 pulls with a/f for $50.

I'll probably be heading up there just to check it out and maybe talk some smak to some fbody guys...haha! Anyone else want to go? The shop is in Cumming somewhere. I'll post up the address in a bit. Maybe we can go on a nice cruise or something afterwards.

slowhawk01
11-06-2006, 05:52 PM
Don't be talking to much smack now:lmfao:

WINDSOR
11-06-2006, 05:56 PM
Don't be talking to much smack now:lmfao:

what! why not!! Are you going over there or is it a conflict of interest? Also marcin told me what happened at the track sunday? Sucks dude.....I was hoping to get down there and make some passes but had some problems of my own that i didn't get fixed till the last minute and it was too late to head down there.

are you going down on the 18th?

slowhawk01
11-06-2006, 06:08 PM
what! why not!! Are you going over there or is it a conflict of interest? Also marcin told me what happened at the track sunday? Sucks dude.....I was hoping to get down there and make some passes but had some problems of my own that i didn't get fixed till the last minute and it was too late to head down there.

are you going down on the 18th?

No conflict of intrest at all. Me and Ron are freinds from back in the day. He actually invited me on saturday, but I will be at the track with Jerry most likely. I have known him for about 6 years now from the old street racing days of barrett;) . Yeah it sucked on sunday I lost boost at the 330 mark on the first pass and then I was just running N/A passes with WAY TO MUCH FUEL:yes: . I was hoping to hit low 10's maybe 9's because of the weather ,but bad luck just hit on the first pass. What happend to your car???? I hope everything is well with it. yeah I will be there on the 18th if somehting doesn't break before then. Last chance for 9's this season.

WINDSOR
11-06-2006, 06:27 PM
No conflict of intrest at all. Me and Ron are freinds from back in the day. He actually invited me on saturday, but I will be at the track with Jerry most likely. I have known him for about 6 years now from the old street racing days of barrett;) . Yeah it sucked on sunday I lost boost at the 330 mark on the first pass and then I was just running N/A passes with WAY TO MUCH FUEL:yes: . I was hoping to hit low 10's maybe 9's because of the weather ,but bad luck just hit on the first pass. What happend to your car???? I hope everything is well with it. yeah I will be there on the 18th if somehting doesn't break before then. Last chance for 9's this season.

nothing major...just some issues with my radiator hold down brackets. I heard jerry had some problems with his car? Is he still going to run at MMP?

lightspeed
11-06-2006, 06:43 PM
was hoping to get down there and make some passes but had some problems of my own that i didn't get fixed till the last minute and it was too late to head down there.

You mean you backed-out of Saturday night...and then you didnt end up going after-all? Geez.

WINDSOR
11-06-2006, 08:11 PM
You mean you backed-out of Saturday night...and then you didnt end up going after-all? Geez.

yeah man..it sucked...but check your pm

slowhawk01
11-06-2006, 10:27 PM
nothing major...just some issues with my radiator hold down brackets. I heard jerry had some problems with his car? Is he still going to run at MMP?

He called today but I forgot to call him back. I guess Jerry is rubbing off on me:screwy:

Incontt
11-07-2006, 06:03 AM
i lifted a ringland on these POS pistons...do NOT use that 4034 material for pistons or whatever it is. I am undecided if i am going to get some diamonds or just throw another in here and let it rip. track sucked friday anyway so you didnt miss much. car did run a 6.55 1/8 hotlapped...off idle. highest i could t-brake was 2000 rpms...did a 1.55 60' like that but i wanted to go at at least 3000 rpms. Car did fine but lifted that ringland...crazy...Mahle says i am at the limit of these pistons...wtf. Matt what happened to your boost?

hydroshutter
11-07-2006, 06:54 AM
I'd like to go and get a basleine of my car, but I'll be down at MMP this saturday, damnit.

slowhawk01
11-07-2006, 01:12 PM
i lifted a ringland on these POS pistons...do NOT use that 4034 material for pistons or whatever it is. I am undecided if i am going to get some diamonds or just throw another in here and let it rip. track sucked friday anyway so you didnt miss much. car did run a 6.55 1/8 hotlapped...off idle. highest i could t-brake was 2000 rpms...did a 1.55 60' like that but i wanted to go at at least 3000 rpms. Car did fine but lifted that ringland...crazy...Mahle says i am at the limit of these pistons...wtf. Matt what happened to your boost?

Blew the intercooler pipe off at the 330 mark first pass and lost all boost then after it flew off it went under my tire and I ran it over. Just bad luck all around. I have been running the shit out of the car with 10LBS for over a month now and the first track pass it flies apart:thinking:

lightspeed
11-07-2006, 02:21 PM
Blew the intercooler pipe off at the 330 mark first pass and lost all boost then after it flew off it went under my tire and I ran it over. Just bad luck all around. I have been running the shit out of the car with 10LBS for over a month now and the first track pass it flies apart:thinking:
There are a few f-body shops around here that might be able to help you get your issues sorted out. Sounds like you need some assistance with all of these issues lately. :lmfao:
j/k

Fast Shadow
11-07-2006, 10:22 PM
Tell Ronaldo I said good luck w/ his new shop Conrad