PDA

View Full Version : jackson guilty?

USDM TYTE HO!
06-02-2005, 07:26 PM
iam undecided. Yall think he did it?

KL_03Mx-3
06-02-2005, 07:31 PM
yep an needs a death penalty to go with it....or maybe being hanged on live tv be better

T-Mo Goodie
06-02-2005, 07:39 PM
I think that the parents need to be locked up wit him if he did do it. If he has been 'accused' in the past of being a child molester, why would you keep sending your kids over to spend the night?

I honestly think that Mike is innocent and these people are trying to get some money the best way they know how. I believe that they are overexaggerating their stories and just crooked.

Michael J: hey can lil Keyshawn (*made up name, I don't have any kids) come over today
ME: Oh hell yeah!! I am coming too though
Michael J: we are going to have so much fun. Maybe he can spend a night too
ME: OH HELL NAW, but we can come back to Never Never Land again tomorrow

LOL :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Kevykev
06-02-2005, 07:40 PM
Keyshawn shawty?

T-Mo Goodie
06-02-2005, 07:41 PM
that was my pitbulls' name for real. HAHA. It was on his certificate and everything. My girl pit name was 'Puppy'. LOL :D

USDM TYTE HO!
06-02-2005, 07:43 PM
I think that the parents need to be locked up wit him if he did do it. If he has been 'accused' in the past of being a child molester, why would you keep sending your kids over to spend the night?

I honestly think that Mike is innocent and these people are trying to get some money the best way they know how. I believe that they are overexaggerating their stories and just crooked.

Michael J: hey can lil Keyshawn (*made up name, I don't have any kids) come over today
ME: Oh hell yeah!! I am coming too though
Michael J: we are going to have so much fun. Maybe he can spend a night too
ME: OH HELL NAW, but we can come back to Never Never Land again tomorrow

LOL :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

thats where my thoughts are but something just makes me wonder if he did, or that he did, but i dont think he did if that makes any sense-lol

LaurenK
06-02-2005, 08:10 PM
iam undecided. Yall think he did it?

Duh!!! This is like the 2nd BIG time he's been convicted, and how many times has he been accused?!!! "HE DID IT" But he will get off cause he's loaded and the dumb ass kid and his parents will settle, cause it's all about the "green"... :2cents:

kilpatty43
06-02-2005, 08:13 PM
guilty without a doubt...but he'll get away with it

Kermit
06-02-2005, 09:00 PM
Don't know if he did it or not, and honestly don't give a damn. Regardless of whether he did it or not, he is one F'ed up individual and has no place in society. I vote for life in prison with Bubba or a one-way ticket to France.

Z33_kid
06-02-2005, 09:04 PM
if he was black an then bleached him self an did him self a horrible nose job an has his own theme park never never land an kids slept over hmmmmm Guilty :doh:

Pher
06-02-2005, 09:30 PM
The first time that it happened I was very young, naive and a huge fan of MJ's music.
This time is different... No doubt in my mind that he did it.
Don't matter if your black or white Michael, your still gonna get :idb: in jail.