PDA

View Full Version : Busted...

Khalifa247
11-04-2006, 09:11 AM
So I get pulled over for "street racing" even though at the time I wasnt even racing...I would say I accelerated quickly after talking to some guy at a stop light... anyway I got the ticket, its very inaccurate and Im probably gonna fight it. but in case I cant get out of it whats the norm for a first offence?

2.3 Evo 8
11-04-2006, 03:31 PM
You lose your car, you go to jail in Taiwan for 12 years, and 5 men make love to you every day at 3 o'clock.

TIGERJC
11-04-2006, 03:39 PM
So I get pulled over for "street racing" even though at the time I wasnt even racing...I would say I accelerated quickly after talking to some guy at a stop light... anyway I got the ticket, its very inaccurate and Im probably gonna fight it. but in case I cant get out of it whats the norm for a first offence?

WOW U HAVENT BEEN HERE THAT LONG AND U ALREADY GOT CAUGHT.
Well if your under 21 u lose ur license and have to pay a big fine. over 21 U have to pay a big ass fine.

TIGERJC
11-04-2006, 03:41 PM
You lose your car, you go to jail in Taiwan for 12 years, and 5 men make love to you every day at 3 o'clock.

wow somebody has a gay fantasy

2.0civic
11-04-2006, 03:59 PM
you should tell him you drive a pt and you know better to race

2.3 Evo 8
11-04-2006, 04:10 PM
wow somebody has a gay fantasy

:slap:

TIGERJC
11-04-2006, 05:09 PM
:slap:
If I was u I would slap myself for making that gay comment :D

hydroshutter
11-04-2006, 05:15 PM
I saw this PT buzzing around Barrett last night. You were WOT in parking lots and zipping around traffic.

Something tells me you getting caught isn't hard to believe.

TIGERJC
11-04-2006, 05:17 PM
I thought they take ppl to jail if they get caought street racing

benwaballs
11-04-2006, 05:52 PM
I saw this PT buzzing around Barrett last night. You were WOT in parking lots and zipping around traffic.

Something tells me you getting caught isn't hard to believe.

LoL gotta love the ricer parking lot racers :lmfao: :lmfao:

lightspeed
11-04-2006, 06:06 PM
LoL gotta love the ricer parking lot racers :lmfao: :lmfao:
LOL, in PT cruisers, no less. :jerkit:
next thing you know, people will be modding subaru station wagons :eek: :D

2.3 Evo 8
11-04-2006, 06:09 PM
If I was u I would slap myself for making that gay comment :D

He wanted to know what the consequences were numbnuts. Where did you get me "having gay dreams" from that? :thinking:

GTslOw
11-04-2006, 06:31 PM
i got a street racing ticket by a cop with no radar and the only offence on the tickit said racing on street or highway. i am 24 i didnt go to jail only paid a $230 fine and no points on my license. also the cop saw us racing and it was at night i was doing about 135mph when i went by him but he had no radar.

TIGERJC
11-04-2006, 06:50 PM
He wanted to know what the consequences were numbnuts. Where did you get me "having gay dreams" from that? :thinking:

It was a joke, jeez just chill

benwaballs
11-04-2006, 08:20 PM

hey now... :( :zxflipoff

The Green Monster
11-04-2006, 09:43 PM

:lmfao:

imbosile
11-04-2006, 09:45 PM
good luck

Khalifa247
11-05-2006, 01:33 AM
zipping through parking lots? Im not to big on that unless someone asks to hear it. For instance today someone asked me to hit a little boost on the way out because they wanted to hear it, and i didnt think i was to bad on barrett maybe i was.. damn

BlkCD5
11-05-2006, 01:46 AM
So what compelled you to speed off quickly at the light. Consider yourself damn lucky cus the cop could of impounded the car and put your ass in jail. Even though you weren't "racing", he could of probably given you a ticket for exhibition of speed. Not to sure if thats the exact offense. Anyways, get a lawyer or prepare to get bent over in the courtroom. What PD was this?

Khalifa247
11-05-2006, 01:54 AM
well i didnt take off all that quickly.. thats just what i thought may have brought it on, lol its not like i was launching the car. i didnt even make it to second gear..

Khalifa247
11-05-2006, 01:56 AM
cobb co.

TIGERJC
11-05-2006, 02:04 AM
maybe the cop saw ur antics in the parking lot and just busted ur ass for another reason

hydroshutter
11-05-2006, 02:41 PM
Khalifa247, are you really that fucking stupid? I was out on Barrett last night and you were doing it again!

I hope they throw up in jail next time and some big guys feel you on the inside.

TIGERJC
11-05-2006, 02:48 PM
pt ricer

Maniaç
11-05-2006, 02:55 PM
^ Alright guys, I think he learned his lesson. Khalifa don't act like a ricer no more, especially if you ever decide to come up to G-net. I personally hate that,
About your ticket, my cousin, got two tickets awhile back for speeding, racing.
All he had to do is pay a pretty mild fine(700) for both

Lankhoss
11-05-2006, 03:16 PM
^ Alright guys, I think he learned his lesson. Khalifa don't act like a ricer no more, especially if you ever decide to come up to G-net. I personally hate that,
About your ticket, my cousin, got two tickets awhile back for speeding, racing.
All he had to do is pay a pretty mild fine(700) for both

Apparently he DIDN'T learn his lesson since he was doing it AGAIN on Barrett Parkway last night.

hydroshutter
11-05-2006, 03:18 PM
Khalifa don't act like a ricer no more

You'd think he'd take heed to an officer of the law's advice regarding the same thing...

Maniaç
11-05-2006, 03:40 PM
You'd think he'd take heed to an officer of the law's advice regarding the same thing...

I have been maturing slowy ever since I've gotten my first ticket. Why can't he

Apparently he DIDN'T learn his lesson since he was doing it AGAIN on Barrett Parkway last night.

And when did he get his ticket??? It truely is sad cause when he first became a member I had a online chat with him, and he sounded like a cool cat.

Khalifa247
11-05-2006, 07:18 PM
lol what!? saturday? I didnt even drive close to anything fast at all! please explain? because I was just driving...slowly.. I am not that retarded nor ricey, seriously i would like details on my saturday rice if your gonna call me on it. btw u go to walmart? (hydroshutter) im pretty sure i saw u make a pretty good parking lot pass on my first weekend out..maybe if ur out next weekend ill say hi and u can tell me if im all that rice...

Lankhoss
11-05-2006, 07:55 PM
I'm willing to bet you didn't see Hydroshutter out, since he no longer drives the car in his sig.

There IS a black Cobra that CONSTANTLY flies through that parking lot, though. I don't know who he is, but he's a total tool.

hydroshutter
11-05-2006, 07:57 PM
You're a dumbass liar. I SAW you buzz past me. You were doing circles around the cars SATURDAY & SUNDAY!

Don't give me that shit. I saw you go WIDE OPEN THROTTLE right next to where all the cars were. Did you see my Cobra out there? No, you didn't. I wasn't in a Cobra.

Khalifa247
11-05-2006, 07:58 PM
btw your the first person to say anything about me being rice

hydroshutter
11-05-2006, 08:01 PM
You drove right in front of us as we moved out in the road so you wouldn't do that dumbass shit next to our cars. You then drove to the right and cut through the parking lot to go WOT across the parking lot again.

Khalifa247
11-05-2006, 08:03 PM
sunday? what color is this car u speak of because i just went to walmart to get brown sugar.. thats the only time i drove my car today

lightspeed
11-05-2006, 08:03 PM
All Im saying is you guys should be ashamed of yourselves...speeding around on public roads and endangering innocent citizens!!!

Thank goodness we have concerned citizens like some of the ones posting on this thread to try to talk some sense into you!

Khalifa247
11-05-2006, 08:10 PM
i drive through the parking lot and talk to people? it isnt warm out

Khalifa247
11-05-2006, 08:17 PM
chester (jtownaccord) asked me to make ONE pass on sat so his friend could hear the turbo spool. that was not WOT either there isnt room for wot. did you hear any tires because u would have

2.3 Evo 8
11-05-2006, 08:18 PM
All Im saying is you guys should be ashamed of yourselves...speeding around on public roads and endangering innocent citizens!!!

...and animals! Those poor rabbits, racoons, and possums. They're so cute!

lightspeed
11-05-2006, 08:21 PM
...and animals! Those poor rabbits, racoons, and possums. They're so cute!
Oh, of course!
PETA FTW!!

BlkCD5
11-05-2006, 11:18 PM
:lmao:

DBCooper
11-05-2006, 11:29 PM
Oh, of course!
PETA FTW!!people eating tasty animals

Khalifa247
11-06-2006, 12:16 AM
well in an attempt to end the issue here whether it was wot, part throttle, he told me to, she told me to..the parking lot deal was pretty rice, I would probably talk shit to me to, so i appologize. when i was asked to show off there wasnt many people there so i didnt think it mattered as much as it did. generally I am quite anti-rice and i think im a pretty nice guy apology accepted?

TIGERJC
11-06-2006, 12:27 AM
well in an attempt to end the issue here whether it was wot, part throttle, he told me to, she told me to..the parking lot deal was pretty rice, I would probably talk shit to me to, so i appologize. when i was asked to show off there wasnt many people there so i didnt think it mattered as much as it did. generally I am quite anti-rice and i think im a pretty nice guy apology accepted?

U have to show me, b/c alex likes u. Alex is the biggest ricer on ia

Khalifa247
11-06-2006, 12:45 AM
lol alright, well i guess its good to know that

benwaballs
11-06-2006, 07:59 AM
Alex is the biggest ricer on ia
x2 :goodjob:

jtownaccord
11-06-2006, 08:45 AM
chester (jtownaccord) asked me to make ONE pass on sat so his friend could hear the turbo spool. that was not WOT either there isnt room for wot. did you hear any tires because u would haveThis is true. People are fascinated by the way the pt sounds. Somebody asked me to ask him to just hit it one time so they could hear it. He is definately not a ricer, everybody just wants to hear and see his car hit boost. Everybody does this at one time or another.
Dont worry about the ticket for now. Just wait to see if u hear anything from it, since there are all kinds of bullshit on the ticket.(No current address, no proof u were speeding, shit like that).

Lankhoss
11-06-2006, 08:50 AM
So, uhhh....HE'S not a ricer, but all of his friends are and make ricer requests for him, and he obliges?

I'm just trying to figure this out here....

jtownaccord
11-06-2006, 10:25 AM
Im just sayin. Everybody plays around with their car sometimes. khalifa did see hydroshutter get on it through the parking lot of wal mart in his cobra before. I was there, it was the first time I have ever heard him get on it.

hydroshutter
11-06-2006, 12:26 PM
You've been misinformed. My Cobra has been gone for over a month now.

Maniaç
11-06-2006, 01:14 PM
U have to show me, b/c alex likes u. Alex is the biggest ricer on ia
:lmfao: Fuck you man.

But yeah he's right, one day you should roll up to bp(N. Side). Fuck the southside.'

And no I'm not a ricer and everybody knows it, far from it.

PSINXS
11-06-2006, 01:24 PM
WOW U HAVENT BEEN HERE THAT LONG AND U ALREADY GOT CAUGHT.
Well if your under 21 u lose ur license and have to pay a big fine. over 21 U have to pay a big ass fine.
even if over 21 with a sreet racing ticket you lose your license. my friend is 27 and lost it for 6 months.

jtownaccord
11-06-2006, 01:51 PM
You've been misinformed. My Cobra has been gone for over a month now.I know it has been gone for over a month, this happened well over a month ago. I saw u get in the car and leave. 1st gear whhhiiiiinnnnne, 2nd whhhiiiiinnnnne, and let off. There is nothing wrong with that, at least u went to another row where nobodies car was parked or no people were standing around. The dude with the red C6 does it all the time, but I guess since it is a V8 and sounds good and probably pretty quick, nobody says anything.

lightspeed
11-06-2006, 02:07 PM
I know it has been gone for over a month, this happened well over a month ago. I saw u get in the car and leave. 1st gear whhhiiiiinnnnne, 2nd whhhiiiiinnnnne, and let off. There is nothing wrong with that, at least u went to another row where nobodies car was parked or no people were standing around. The dude with the red C6 does it all the time, but I guess since it is a V8 and sounds good and probably pretty quick, nobody says anything.
dude, its cool when mustangs and corvettes do it!
its funny to hear the pot calling the kettle black here though...

hydroshutter
11-06-2006, 02:22 PM
I don't recall of me doing it.

jtownaccord
11-06-2006, 03:24 PM
I don't recall of me doing it.Oh well, It doesnt matter anyway. Your car was badass, I like the new one also. Point is khalifa is a cool guy, people likes to see his car around barrett. According to him he didnt do anything wrong, and I believe him. I think he just wanted to know what was going to happen if he actually does have to go to court over the ticket.

LOL at lightspeed, but i guess it is true. I think im going to get a V8 after work today.:burnout:

USDM_SS
11-06-2006, 08:04 PM
Chester you are the man, yea I thought it was wierd that Hydroshutter says that Khalifa rices around all the time, because usually at barrett people have to ask persistently before he'll go show off the PT or do anything ricey. But doesnt everyone like to have a little fun w/ theyre car every now and then? you know, drop a gear and get on it just for the hell of it? your right its not cool to do it in a crowded parking lot but when people are consistently wanting to hear / see your car do something stuff like that happens.

Lankhoss
11-06-2006, 08:19 PM
I'd hung out with Hydro almost 100% of the time he was up at that parking lot, and I don't know one time he (or any of us) got on it IN the parking lot. If you heard the whine of the supercharger, that doesn't necessarily mean he was on it. As far as the red C6 goes....that doesn't surprise me one bit. But you better believe we'd be making fun of his dorky ass just as quickly if any of us saw him doing that.

hydroshutter
11-06-2006, 10:14 PM
I'd hung out with Hydro almost 100% of the time he was up at that parking lot, and I don't know one time he (or any of us) got on it IN the parking lot. If you heard the whine of the supercharger, that doesn't necessarily mean he was on it. As far as the red C6 goes....that doesn't surprise me one bit. But you better believe we'd be making fun of his dorky ass just as quickly if any of us saw him doing that.

We make fun of his dorky ass for not doing anything at all. :cheers:

As for the PT, It really doesn't bother me if you do whatever it is that you do, just don't do it around our cars.

USDM_SS
11-06-2006, 11:34 PM
hah alright, well... when it comes to ricing ill just say no lol

(khalifa on usdm's acct)

jtownaccord
11-07-2006, 05:33 AM
Chester you are the man, yea I thought it was wierd that Hydroshutter says that Khalifa rices around all the time, because usually at barrett people have to ask persistently before he'll go show off the PT or do anything ricey. But doesnt everyone like to have a little fun w/ theyre car every now and then? you know, drop a gear and get on it just for the hell of it? your right its not cool to do it in a crowded parking lot but when people are consistently wanting to hear / see your car do something stuff like that happens.Yeah, everybody always wants to hear/see you and your brothers cars get on it. I dont get that, i drive an accord:cry: .

jtownaccord
11-07-2006, 05:39 AM
I'd hung out with Hydro almost 100% of the time he was up at that parking lot, and I don't know one time he (or any of us) got on it IN the parking lot. If you heard the whine of the supercharger, that doesn't necessarily mean he was on it. As far as the red C6 goes....that doesn't surprise me one bit. But you better believe we'd be making fun of his dorky ass just as quickly if any of us saw him doing that. I know it doesn't. Im not stupid, I didnt say he was full throttle. He was just doing what khalifa did, letting everyone hear his turbo. If nobody asks to hear it, he just creeps through the parking lot like a normal person. Like I said it doesnt matter anyway. Its all good.:goodjob:

hydroshutter
11-07-2006, 06:55 AM
I will admit though, it's pretty cool for what it is.

jtownaccord
11-07-2006, 08:33 AM
I will admit though, it's pretty cool for what it is.Yeah. Always cool to see something different.

USDM_SS
11-07-2006, 09:38 AM
Yeah, everybody always wants to hear/see you and your brothers cars get on it. I dont get that, i drive an accord:cry: .

yes but you get better gas milage going to gwinett lol and it could always be worse. you could be driving (dun dun dun) a truck:eek:

jtownaccord
11-07-2006, 02:03 PM
yes but you get better gas milage going to gwinett lol and it could always be worse. you could be driving (dun dun dun) a truck:eek:Weird thing is, I drive a truck during the week to work. It has a 350 in it, and I use it as the daily driver. What is this world coming to, driving a V8 during the week and driving a honda on the weekend.:screwy:

hydroshutter
11-07-2006, 03:03 PM
My weekend car gets as good or 1mpg better than my Daily Driver :)

USDM_SS
11-07-2006, 11:11 PM
Weird thing is, I drive a truck during the week to work. It has a 350 in it, and I use it as the daily driver. What is this world coming to, driving a V8 during the week and driving a honda on the weekend.:screwy:

ROFL

jtownaccord
11-08-2006, 05:26 AM
My weekend car gets as good or 1mpg better than my Daily Driver :)LOL