11-04-2006, 08:54 AM
TTT
will take trades of similar value

11-04-2006, 09:02 AM
no offense but the title is misleading

LQQKITZME
11-04-2006, 09:04 AM
no offense but the title is misleading

hows that? It is a great boat no leaks engine runs great engine don't leak oil and it have very low hours..

the title don't say HUGE Boat..

Great being a adjective it was ment as:

Superior in quality
Remarkable or outstanding in magnitude, degree, or extent

just as defined

'chell
11-04-2006, 01:20 PM
hmmmm interesting

LQQKITZME
11-04-2006, 01:50 PM
I have had the boat on craigslist for about 3 weeks, I had a deal to trade for 2 dirt bikes but the guy never came through

Young C
11-04-2006, 02:34 PM
can u get pictures of the inside....

LQQKITZME
11-04-2006, 02:55 PM
Yeah I am not at hom right now but I will get pics of the inside...

LQQKITZME
11-07-2006, 12:04 AM
TTT once again I still have it...

AtifSajid
11-07-2006, 09:19 AM
I like that boat. If I had my house already I would have bought it from you. but I got no space right now.

LQQKITZME
11-08-2006, 08:42 PM
I just need the space right now we are supposed to be moving and nowhere to keep it at the new place

stackz
11-09-2006, 09:59 AM
interested.

freshwater only during its life I assume?? whats the model # on the engine?? more pics of entire interior so I can see the condition of the seats and such. you say power trim, is it power tilt as well??

how many hours on the engine?? it's 2stroke carb I assume?? when was the powerhead last serviced??

is the trailer a drive-on style?? whats the length of the boat?? bowrider or not??

can I hear it run if I come to look at it??

RiceBoy
11-09-2006, 11:02 AM
Thats a nice boat..If i didn't already have one. I would jump on it already. It makes a great beginner boat. NOT TOO BIG to haul, to launch by yourself and to store over the winter.

What year is the outboard? How many hours?

LQQKITZME
11-09-2006, 11:52 AM
interested.

freshwater only during its life I assume?? whats the model # on the engine?? more pics of entire interior so I can see the condition of the seats and such. you say power trim, is it power tilt as well??

how many hours on the engine?? it's 2stroke carb I assume?? when was the powerhead last serviced??

is the trailer a drive-on style?? whats the length of the boat?? bowrider or not??

can I hear it run if I come to look at it??

yes you can hear it run. The engine is very clean was serviced at the begining of last season and I took it out maybe 5 times. the lenth is 15'11" bowrider trailer is drive on style.. and yeah power tilt.. I will get pics and model # when I get home. also it was fresh water only.. I got it from a old man that couldn't take it out any more.

Lee

LQQKITZME
11-09-2006, 11:56 AM
Thats a nice boat..If i didn't already have one. I would jump on it already. It makes a great beginner boat. NOT TOO BIG to haul, to launch by yourself and to store over the winter.

What year is the outboard? How many hours?

I think its a 1990 thats what the boat is. the hours are fairly low from the looks of the engine, the engine is really clean, it is a 2 stroke 3 cyl carbed..

stackz
11-09-2006, 12:03 PM
yes you can hear it run. The engine is very clean was serviced at the begining of last season and I took it out maybe 5 times. the lenth is 15'11" bowrider trailer is drive on style.. and yeah power tilt.. I will get pics and model # when I get home. also it was fresh water only.. I got it from a old man that couldn't take it out any more.

Lee

definitely pics please :D also where are you located?? I'd like to see the pics of the rest of the boat and the gear if possible before making a trip out to it. you have all the paperwork for the boat/trailer/motor I assume. I only ask because it will be going to charleston, sc if I buy it and they are HUGE on having proper titlework and tags down there. How are the anodes on it?? are they all chewed up and needing replacement??

RiceBoy
11-09-2006, 12:08 PM
I think its a 1990 thats what the boat is. the hours are fairly low from the looks of the engine, the engine is really clean, it is a 2 stroke 3 cyl carbed..

You should be able to look at the year ont he plate by the outboard. Also, I am surprised that the 1990 outboard didn't come with an hour meter.

LQQKITZME
11-09-2006, 12:38 PM
You should be able to look at the year ont he plate by the outboard. Also, I am surprised that the 1990 outboard didn't come with an hour meter.

the model # is on it but not a year.. I will get the model #

I will get pics on sat.

stackz
11-09-2006, 01:54 PM
the model # is on it but not a year.. I will get the model #

I will get pics on sat.

well there goes my impulse buy motivation :(

LQQKITZME
11-09-2006, 02:12 PM
well there goes my impulse buy motivation :(

lol by the time I get home its dark.

stackz
11-09-2006, 05:23 PM
lol by the time I get home its dark.

yeah I know, it's dark for me too but hell, any pic is better than nothing. I've got someone who's long distance that would be going in with me on this and the sooner I get pics to them the better they will stay interested. I know you have a camera with flash.......

LQQKITZME
11-09-2006, 07:20 PM
ok I will get pics.. tomorrow I should get off a little early its payday fri..

stackz
11-10-2006, 03:14 PM

just realized something...."hours fairly low from the looks of the engine"

???

so you have absolutely no clue how many hours are on the engine??

basically it could be 100 or 10,000?? and yeah, I've seen engines with 500 hours look brand new.

either way I still want pics and location so I can maybe set up to come by and look at it this weekend.

LQQKITZME
11-10-2006, 04:38 PM
pics are being posted now..

stackz
11-15-2006, 10:30 AM
SOLD

yeah, its mine bitches!!

oh hey, can you pm me the model number again?? lol. I left all the paperwork at home but I found the parent company online and I want to get them to send me the specs and a copy of the owners manual but I cant remember the exact model number off hand....1065se I think is what I remember??

LQQKITZME
11-15-2006, 12:48 PM
1565se I think I got that paper work done, I will find out for you the model #