PDA

View Full Version : Altered Axis College/young career christian group

never2loud
11-03-2006, 02:26 PM
Altered Axis

Where: Fayette Community Church, in Fayetteville
When: every Sunday at 3:30 pm

im starting a christian college/ young Career group, at my chruch for ages 18 - 28, but if you really want to come and you r not in that age bracket you are more than welcome to attend. We started two weeks ago,with just members from the church, but i would really like to reach out to the surrounding communities and invite everyone if they would like to be a part of something.

we are a small group right now, but im really trying and encouraging more to attend, but no pressure for the ones that dont. but if you want something more out of life and, and you want more out of your relationship with god then going out to church once a month, then this is for you, we are there not to become bible pushers, or to sit there and lecture you on your sins, we are all the same there, we all are going through the same things and with that we can help each other out it our walk with jesus. we dont have a teacher that sits there reads the bible to us, you can do that on ur own , we just all sit together and discuss god in our lives, and watch video clips on getting closer to god, then discuss afterwards, we are there for each other,

So if your ready for a change and ready to make a difference, then just pm me and i can get you more information on it and directions to.

God Bless

never2loud
11-03-2006, 03:41 PM
i just wanna add that we are now watching a video on the way that everyone has there own way of getting to god and thats ok, its not like theres only one road to god everyone has different ways , and this video talks about that. its by andy stanly so come out and watch its awesome.

glitz&glam
11-03-2006, 03:45 PM
ive been apart of Altered Axis andit has been a great thing in my life, ive learned and helped others and im excited to see more people show up, hopefully ill see some of yall at the next meet.

never2loud
11-06-2006, 05:34 PM
well we had a good few people show so same time next week everyone.

never2loud
11-09-2006, 03:56 PM
well everything went great at the meeting, had alotta people show for a first meet , we watched a great inspirational video, and everyone had a good time.