PDA

View Full Version : Misc Worst Rapper's Of All Time ?

NzProjeKt
06-02-2005, 04:36 PM
just a few of the top of my head...

FreeWay
Chingy
Baby (BirdMan)
J-Kwon
Nick Cannon
Stagga Lee
Memphis Bleek
Crunchy Black
Nelly
Benzino
Mannie Fresh (needs to stick with production)
Bow Wow
Bizarre
Shaq
Roy Jones Jr.

I know there are tons of wackos out in the industry... help me out yall !

quickdodge®
06-02-2005, 04:40 PM
I can name Vanilla Ice is on the top of that list. Later, QD.

FrnkPwrs
06-02-2005, 04:42 PM
Freeway and Bleek really shouldnt be on that list. Freeway has some shit, but he isnt in my top 10, maybe top 50, but he isnt the worst. Bleek now, yea, hes wack. Bleek back in the day is trash.

But for the the list, im with you on that.

Z33_kid
06-02-2005, 04:45 PM
u forgot about lil romeo and will smith lol

bigb996
06-02-2005, 05:01 PM
eminem sux!!!

Negrodamus
06-02-2005, 08:03 PM
Cruchy Black
Benzino
Shaq
Jim Jones
Sir Mix A Lot
Will Smith
Nick Cannon
Won-G
Wax-A-Million
Gucci Mane
Anybody From Dem Franchise Boys
Memphis Bleek
Charle Baltimore
Choppa
Young City
Tony Yayo
JT Money
Chingo Bling
Gangsta Boo
Eminem

Negrodamus
06-02-2005, 08:06 PM
Kilo Ali
Triple Seis
Luke
Romeo
Petey Pablo
Jermaine Dupri------whenever this fool talks its garbage
Ali --from the st. lunitics
Baby Bash

bicsintegra
06-02-2005, 08:30 PM
master p
silk the shocker
lil romeo
2 live crew
kobe bryant
trillville
crime mob
do or die

T-Mo Goodie
06-02-2005, 08:35 PM
Damn......Kilo is my folks. we are working on his album right now. I don't think he fits that list. He makes some good booty shake music. If we can only keep him away from the drugs. His album will be pretty hot in my opinion

quickdodge®
06-02-2005, 08:38 PM
Will Smith and Silk the Shocker(old Silkk) shouldn't be on the list. Later, QD.

NzProjeKt
06-02-2005, 08:41 PM
JD cant rap to save his life but the man knows production...
He is pretty much putting together all the rap/r&b acts for Music Midtown..

Negrodamus
06-02-2005, 09:35 PM
Willenium and old or current sillk suck ass.

quickdodge®
06-02-2005, 09:43 PM
^^^ Later, QD.

quickdodge®
06-02-2005, 09:45 PM
To do what he did, and not doing it the way others did it, Will Smith will always get my vote as one of the all-time greatest old-school rappers. Simply for that reason. He made it ni the rap game(then) with no violence, cussing and degredation in his music. Simply awesome. Later, QD.

NzProjeKt
06-02-2005, 10:06 PM
Props to the Fresh Prince... but RAP music w/o cursing and violence is pointless this day in age...
I never could understand the idea behind "clean" or edited RAP CD's.... IMO that shit is pointless...

Tuan
06-02-2005, 10:19 PM
britney spears husband

Z33_kid
06-02-2005, 11:12 PM
Jermaine Dupri------whenever this fool talks its garbage ahahahhahaah funny kingelli :lmfao:

Cliff
06-03-2005, 12:03 AM
all of them :)

ACCORDRYDA23
06-03-2005, 12:07 AM
^^^^ lol... cliff doesnt listen to colored people music... uhhh my pick would have to be lil bow wow.. or bow wow as he calls him self now....

Cliff
06-03-2005, 12:10 AM
actually i do listen to "colored music" charlie pride is awesome

ACCORDRYDA23
06-03-2005, 12:16 AM
damn it... why you gotta make it hard to pick on ya .. beeeyotch.... ok ok ok. wait i got one.. people had to say master p and his whole family right>?? im not a fan of lil flip either

PinkTaco
06-03-2005, 12:21 AM
rappers are ghey

Negrodamus
06-03-2005, 12:44 AM
lil flip either
Damn how i forget all about his corny ass.

bicsintegra
06-03-2005, 06:07 AM
3 6 mafia
project pat
still thinking.......

Tuan
06-03-2005, 10:24 AM
^^^^take 36 off

chuck
06-03-2005, 12:07 PM
randy savage... www.machoman.com

http://www.ybfree.com/30SAVAGE1.jpg

haha, he even calls out Hulk Hogan

Tuan
06-03-2005, 12:13 PM
mc hammer

quickdodge®
06-03-2005, 12:57 PM
rappers are ghey

As well as country singers. Later, QD.

LaurenK
06-03-2005, 01:09 PM
Ok, from a Girls perspective...
Some of u people don't know what ur talking about:
Kilo~Hello...he is Classic, don't sit there and tell me ya'll didn't like "Love in your Mouth" and "Nasty Dancer".
Birdman a.k.a. "Number one Stunna"~ "Numberonestunna, Hot girl, get ur roll on..." Yea, those songs did horrible. :jerkit: His new songs aren't that Great, but the old one's are STILL' good.
You wanna talk about some shitty Rappers?:
~Ja Rule: Sounds like he's screaming and he has a constant hair ball stuck in his throat.
~Will Smith: Great actor, shitty Rapper...and I'm talking his style, not words.
I could go on and on...But some of you people are stupid, for real. Think.

quickdodge®
06-03-2005, 01:14 PM
I know I'm not stupid.

Will Smith rapping sucks....NOW. But not then. As wack as he may have sounded, at the same time, it wasn't(if you catch what I'm saying)

I grew up listening to the shit(since 1983). I know a few things. Lolol.

Ja Rule....I agree...always shitty
Birdman.....never cared for him
Kilo....of course a classic. I didn't care for Nasty Dancer, but that shit...Cocaine, was the shit

Later, QD.

LaurenK
06-03-2005, 01:20 PM
Cocaine, oh yea. Good song...I was refering to some of the Idiotic comments posted prior...Go back and read them, some people are just spouting off names...

AtifSajid
06-03-2005, 01:56 PM
Nasty Dancer and strip clubs...are a-okay with me!!!

Negrodamus
06-03-2005, 06:01 PM
In terms of lyrical content Kilo is garbage.A quote from nasty dancer....."But a nigga ain't gay woot woot its ya birthday" wtf is that shit?

LaurenK
06-04-2005, 09:54 AM
Yea, who would wanna watch a hot girl dance to that song...??? God!

Did u sit down and analyze the song; it seems u know a lot about it's "lyrical content" for hating it so much.

quickdodge®
06-04-2005, 12:01 PM
Kilo was the shit in the day. Later, QD.

snatch
06-04-2005, 01:36 PM
yea someone kick will smith and his ugly wife off tv already.

quickdodge®
06-04-2005, 01:42 PM
Ummm. They're not on TV. Later, QD.

Negrodamus
06-04-2005, 07:36 PM

Did u sit down and analyze the song; it seems u know a lot about it's "lyrical content" for hating it so much.

Well this was a thread for the worst rappers not ....my favorite big booty hoe jams. And thats my opinion. Dismissed

Julio
06-04-2005, 10:53 PM
Positive K

Julio
06-04-2005, 10:54 PM
Kilo sucks.. but the song love in her mouth is funny.

T-Mo Goodie
06-04-2005, 11:58 PM
If you thought that was funny....lets just say this album so far is better. Some nights when we are in the studio, its like WHAT THE HELL? but he has had many good nights since he got out of jail. The producer he is working with is great

Sledlude
06-05-2005, 03:45 PM
To do what he did, and not doing it the way others did it, Will Smith will always get my vote as one of the all-time greatest old-school rappers. Simply for that reason. He made it ni the rap game(then) with no violence, cussing and degredation in his music. Simply awesome. Later, QD.

will smith as one of the greatest OLD SCHOOL rappers of all time? i have to go ahead and disagree.. he had that one summertime song and parents just dont understand... hardly good old school... the best old school rappers of all time to me are those like run dmc, cool hurt, krs, beastie boys, you get the drift....

Sledlude
06-05-2005, 03:48 PM

lyrical content of a rap song is the most important thing... if theres no flow and its just about ass shaking and non sense, its not even considered real Hiphop to me, its just popped out booty shake crap... a totally whole different genre.

Negrodamus
06-05-2005, 05:08 PM
lyrical content of a rap song is the most important thing... if theres no flow and its just about ass shaking and non sense, its not even considered real Hiphop to me, its just popped out booty shake crap... a totally whole different genre.
Yay, someone here understands.

That whole genre died wit Freaknic.

A1EX
06-05-2005, 05:20 PM
will smith wasnt that good

quickdodge®
06-05-2005, 05:51 PM
will smith as one of the greatest OLD SCHOOL rappers of all time? i have to go ahead and disagree.. he had that one summertime song and parents just dont understand... hardly good old school... the best old school rappers of all time to me are those like run dmc, cool hurt, krs, beastie boys, you get the drift....

You should listen to his first couple of albums. After that is when he was concentrrating more on acting. Later, QD.

LaurenK
06-06-2005, 08:01 AM

So, you are telling me...a great song can have a shitty as beat, but if the "words" are (up to your standards) that makes it a good song?

bicsintegra
06-06-2005, 09:45 AM
their first album 'he's the dj i'm the rapper is one of my favorites i was young and i could play it without running to the stereo to turn it down before the cursing started. i saw them in concert when girls of the world ain't nothing but trouble came out jazzy jeff was amazing. i can't comment on the recent will smith i haven't bought a album since summertime came out and that album was whack.

quickdodge®
06-06-2005, 01:12 PM
I don't like Will Smith since Willineum, ugh.

He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper was NOT their first album. Rock the House was. Later, QD.

bicsintegra
06-06-2005, 02:09 PM
I don't like Will Smith since Willineum, ugh.

He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper was NOT their first album. Rock the House was. Later, QD.

damn your right what was on rock the house? he's the dj i'm the rapper was the double album correct?

quickdodge®
06-06-2005, 02:19 PM
Yes. It was the second album. After that, he kind of started going downward. Focusing more on TV, I guess. Later, QD.

Sledlude
06-06-2005, 02:32 PM
So, you are telling me...a great song can have a shitty as beat, but if the "words" are (up to your standards) that makes it a good song?

Um, in so many words, yes thats what im saying. thats what real rap is. lyrics. i mean the beats have to be good too, but without any good lyrics, its just another pop song. thats what separates pop music from other music... its just catchy but doesnt SAY shit, ya know? maybe thats just me.. im a big fan of concious rap.

how u been girl?

LaurenK
06-06-2005, 03:55 PM
I'm ok! Just same old shit...different day. u?

FrnkPwrs
06-07-2005, 05:26 PM
Hurts me to see Do Or Die on the list. Maybe its because Im from Chicago, but Do Or Die is the shit. They get slept on and have chosen the worst possible songs for the last 3 singles, but I listen to "Do You" damn near everyime im in the car. I mean, who hasnt bobbed their head to Po Pimpin? Saying Do Or Die is lame is like saying Twista is lame

One rapper who has fell off: Method Man

Maybe he isnt neccessarily lame, but he isnt on point. That Tical 0 was bullshit. Listen to the first 2 albums and your pants will fill with milk. Johnny John Phenomenom was the kid!

Not the worse but fell off: Eminem

I was never impressed with the contraversial shit, but the first album was hardcore. Now hes only nice on mixtapes because suburban america doesnt want a real rapper, they want to hear about some white kid from the hood eating mushrooms and shit

Also Yayo isnt that wack. GUnit Radio, jsut check it out. "IM HOT LIKE NY PLATES OUTTA STATE!" or "WHEN I USE THEM BIG WORDS, YOUR BITCH BE FEELIN ME!"

Julio
06-07-2005, 05:58 PM
Hurts me to see Do Or Die on the list. Maybe its because Im from Chicago, but Do Or Die is the shit. They get slept on and have chosen the worst possible songs for the last 3 singles, but I listen to "Do You" damn near everyime im in the car. I mean, who hasnt bobbed their head to Po Pimpin? Saying Do Or Die is lame is like saying Twista is lame

One rapper who has fell off: Method Man

Maybe he isnt neccessarily lame, but he isnt on point. That Tical 0 was bullshit. Listen to the first 2 albums and your pants will fill with milk. Johnny John Phenomenom was the kid!

I was never impressed with the contraversial shit, but the first album was hardcore. Now hes only nice on mixtapes because suburban america doesnt want a real rapper, they want to hear about some white kid from the hood eating mushrooms and shit

Also Yayo isnt that wack. GUnit Radio, jsut check it out. "IM HOT LIKE NY PLATES OUTTA STATE!" or "WHEN I USE THEM BIG WORDS, YOUR BITCH BE FEELIN ME!"

Eminem, Doesnt really care about rapping anymore.. is all about producing now... Hes making cheese... Every shit 50/game/ghey unit sells, EM makes 3 times more then the singers make.. between DRE and EM they are making phat bank y0 ! I give the white boy credit.
He makes more mixtapes now a days, because is less of a hassle for him.. shit leaks on the internet, people still jam his shit.. it just hypes up his future work.

thinkfast®
06-07-2005, 06:01 PM
LOL I just spit out my jarrito readin that NY plates line... thats nice :D

Do or Die is real fuckin dope, I dont know their situation but Po Pimpin stays in my impala :goodjob: "Do you", "Emotions", cmon man. that was a slammin album! like that old 8ball/MJG shit... :D

quickdodge®
06-07-2005, 07:00 PM
Saying Do Or Die is lame is like saying Twista is lame

I don't think that Twista is really all that. I like him better in the day. Now...not really. You right about Meth. He fell. Later, QD.

NzProjeKt
06-07-2005, 07:16 PM
yea i see law suits headed Meths way... he got this young 3lw chick all up on him..

thinkfast®
06-07-2005, 08:19 PM
damn thats a lawsuit waitin to happen, what the hell he doin? wasnt he tryin to make some strip club DVD or some shit??

what the fuck meth??!?

99ITRGIRL
06-07-2005, 08:28 PM
I agree. I like Will Smith!

bicsintegra
06-08-2005, 07:52 AM
Meth fell off but so did redman even his mixtape stuff is weak. she looks and is over 18 i believe.

Originally Posted by FrnkPwrs
Saying Do Or Die is lame is like saying Twista is lame

i don't think twista is all that either but he does have a flow. do or die is a joke but being from the chi i guess i can understand how and why you like them.

LaurenK
06-08-2005, 03:21 PM
yea i see law suits headed Meths way... he got this young 3lw chick all up on him..
Dang...she is very pretty.

JustinSane110™
06-08-2005, 04:45 PM
Meth fell off but so did redman even his mixtape stuff is weak. she looks and is over 18 i believe.

Yep, 21. I don't know if anyone can explain what happened to Red and Meth.

I dunno if he necessarily fell off, just maybe changed his priorities ever since Eminem Show came out.

Eminem Show was a damn good album, very well put together from start to finish and stayed pretty strong through all the tracks on it. Now Encore on the other hand, I dunno wtf was up with that. That album had damn near no direction to it. Now there are some good tracks on it, but a lot of them are only good for that "What the fuck did he just say?!?!" factor the first few times listening to it. Listen to Encore and compare it to his verses on "Gatman and Robbin" and "We Ain't" and it's like night and day and his mixtape shit is always strong. So I definitely think it's more a case of priority change for Em.