PDA

View Full Version : Misc Girls and Parties...Relationship wise that is

Z32redondo
11-02-2006, 06:00 PM
So guy what do you think about your girl going to a party alone with friends. Like lets say you have to work and she decideds to go to a friends house party or somethin. If you dont mind then what are your takes on her drinking and stuff like that?

Sammich
11-03-2006, 08:44 PM
its a trust thing that its based on IMO..unless ur a jealous type of person, and that can get old real quick

dc2teg2006
11-03-2006, 08:53 PM
let her do her thing, if she love you, then she wont do anything that she not suppose to do. like the saying goes, "if you love someone, let them free, and if they return,then they're truly yours." something like that.

Incomplete057
11-03-2006, 09:01 PM
I concur.....Its all about trust, if your worried you dont need to be with her....
or lock her in the closet so no one can see her.....j/k

Halfwit
11-03-2006, 09:09 PM
most girls are hos, will cheat, and u will never know... im a very sneak not trusting person and have caught this a few times, and even ws "that guy" that had an affair with a girl that had had a boyfriend for 3 years and loved him, "i put no moves on her i let her suggest everythin"

con
11-03-2006, 09:21 PM
isn't this exact same topic of discussion already lying around somewhere........

IMHO...... If you can't trust her, you might as well let her go. Insecurities kill relationships...... No one wants to be accusede or interrogated each time they participate in something without the significant other. Unless it was decided mutually, there's no need to be with your bf/gf/wifey/hubby or whatever 24/7. Give us us free............ You don't get into relationships to become a slave. True enough that it isn't cool to always doing something alone, that would be neglect and grounds for dismissal; but a healthy relationship will support each of the participants wants and needs without hardship or discomforts.

Let her go, trust her. Don't act suspicious and just maybe she'll let you join the next time she decides to bump couchies with her friends..........

J/K Seriously let her go and be cool about it. You may reap the rewards of the party girl on a mission once you get off work.

Halfwit
11-03-2006, 09:23 PM
spy on her...lol idk..

ahmonrah
11-07-2006, 03:35 AM
let her go.
when you wanna kick it wit ya peoples, does....let me rephrase that....is she able to stop you ?? no? exactly.

4dmin
11-07-2006, 08:28 AM
i love it when my why goes out cause then she can't say shit when i go out w/ the guys ;)

Kelly
11-07-2006, 09:23 AM
I was wondering when this would topic would come up. Me and my boyfriend occasionally party without the other, but try to avoid it if at all possible. I'd rather be with him anyway. I think to let go every now and then and find out nothing happened when they were without you can really build trust with your significant other.

AtifSajid
11-07-2006, 09:39 AM
i love it when my why goes out cause then she can't say shit when i go out w/ the guys ;)

I ditto that.

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-07-2006, 10:48 AM

So true :goodjob:

BluesClues
11-07-2006, 10:50 AM
I'm not allowed to drink if not with Jesse, but I'm a rebel and I do what I want. I'm grown damnit!!!!

bdydrpdmazda
11-07-2006, 11:17 AM
let her do her thing, if she love you, then she wont do anything that she not suppose to do. like the saying goes, "if you love someone, let them free, and if they return,then they're truly yours." something like that.

I think it is , If you love something, set it free. If it doesnt come back then go find it and beat its fuckin ass for not coming back".

bdydrpdmazda
11-07-2006, 11:18 AM

I also concur, not that you need it but....+1

BluesClues
11-07-2006, 11:26 AM
I think it is , If you love something, set it free. If it doesnt come back then go find it and never let it go again".
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

TRINI4LIFE
11-07-2006, 12:46 PM
Let her go. When it is your time (and there will be one) you would want the same in return.

Tasuki_Civic
11-08-2006, 01:21 AM
So guy what do you think about your girl going to a party alone with friends. Like lets say you have to work and she decideds to go to a friends house party or somethin. If you dont mind then what are your takes on her drinking and stuff like that?

you actin like her daddy......let the girl party with her friends

Hektik
11-08-2006, 01:47 AM
It really depends on the situation and on the relationship the YOU and YOUR GIRL have. every one's relationship is different. there should always be trust. but there will be times when we all get jealous of each other thats when u really need to think wether its worth spending anymore time and effort on the relationship. if YOU feel comfortable with her going then it really doesnt matter what anyone else says. BUT if u dont feel comfortable with her going out with her freinds and you agree to it just because 30 people on IA said that they would, then ur gonna be at work beating yourself about it. go on what ur gut feeling tells u if u dont want her to go then tell her like an ADULT that u dont feel comfortable with her going. I personally trust enough in my wife and my relationship that i dont mind her going out with her freinds even though WE prefer to go out together.

Z32redondo
11-08-2006, 04:31 PM
you actin like her daddy......let the girl party with her friends

Ok well maybe i should share that she has "hurt" me before while at parties (twice to be exact) so that kinda adds to it. But it was a long time ago like last year. So that kinda adds to the non trusting side. I trust her but not around alcohol. I dont trust her friends and since they think she should be able to party , and drink and whatnot and do whatever, then they talk her into it and the shit hits the fan. Might i remind you that she is one of those girls that gets drunk off like 2 smirnoff's twist's (the beer bottle size), and when gets really drunk (it happens really fast) can get manipulated into anything without knowing what she is doing. She is a very small girl like 103 pounds.

But its not really her i dont trust, its her friends, and other guys. So i just dont want her friends to talk her into something and then she do something she will regret. Cause her friends will try and get her to drink so they can have "fun".

So i guess my question really is. Im I just worrying too much or are these actually good reasons to worry while she parties without me?

2.0civic
11-08-2006, 04:37 PM
if she is that much of a lightweight and cant control herself, then she doesnt need to drink IMO...you can go to a party and have fun not drinking (although not as much) but if shes a panty dropper after two beers, i doubt its all the alcohols fault....

Z32redondo
11-08-2006, 11:11 PM
if she is that much of a lightweight and cant control herself, then she doesnt need to drink IMO...you can go to a party and have fun not drinking (although not as much) but if shes a panty dropper after two beers, i doubt its all the alcohols fault....

I didnt mean a panty dropper after 2. I meant she will get drunk after like 2. After a few more than she is a panty dropper. When I say that I mean like she has no idea WTH is happening and just goes with the flow. So like if a guy started hitting on her and took her to a room, it would basically be like her body is passed out but she is still awake (if that makes any sense).

But it dosent matter any more anyway cause it was like last week so ya /thread.