PDA

View Full Version : 96 gst spyder

blown_ss
11-02-2006, 11:22 AM
Im trying to sell my 96 gst spyder, I have had the car for about a year. The motor has about 68,XXX miles on it and has never been dogged out, a woman owned the car before me. The car has over 5k in after market parts. All the parts have less then 1k miles on them. The problem with the car is, I bought the car totaled. The owner before me wrecked the car and the insurance company bought the car from her. The car only had front end damage on the driver side, all has been replaced since i have bought the car. The air bags deployed in the wreck and they have also been replaced. If you bought the car all you would have to do is take it to inspection to get a title. I bought the car as a project and I got bored with it. Im looking to get 4k obo, trades are welcome.
PM me for the vin#
Mods:
18" icw wheels w/ nitto neo gens less then 500 miles.
no name black racing seats from nopi
3" #1 down pipe
3" greddy evo 2 catback
intrax lowering springs
buddy club 2 body kit w/ modded side skirts
new convertable top
hks ssq bov
3 gauge pod w/ boost,af,oil temp gauges
greddy turbo timer
greddy boost controller, not sure which one i think its the profec B
short throw shifter
injen intake
f1 mirrors
the car was also converted to a 99 body kit

The bad: The car has no title. The clutch has been replaced with a oem one but there is something wrong with it, i think it may need to be adjusted. The car needs a new windsheld, i have one if you need it.

Brandon C
11-02-2006, 11:56 AM
The car has no title.

???????????????????????

thats bad is it stolen?

blown_ss
11-02-2006, 12:07 PM
no it is not stolen! i have had the car since may of 05. i have the salvaged title but its no good until the car passes inspection.

SKarpenz
11-02-2006, 12:09 PM
$500

blown_ss
11-02-2006, 12:30 PM
haha. thats funny. i have spend of 5k in aftermarket parts. these cars go for 9k stock with 100k miles on them. mine has 68k.

RedGTS
11-02-2006, 12:35 PM
TRADE FOR A 94 TEG GSR? MY CARS WORTH 4K +

blown_ss
11-02-2006, 01:46 PM
got any info on the car? i would like a teg.

SL33P3R
11-02-2006, 01:47 PM
white mark, is taht you?

-Taylor

stackz
11-02-2006, 01:56 PM
no it is not stolen! i have had the car since may of 05. i have the salvaged title but its no good until the car passes inspection.

do you have receipts for the repair work from a certified georgia salvage repair shop??

if not then you are screwed, a georgia state inspector will NOT pass a car that doesnt have proper certified repair receipts.

read the law:

http://motor.etax.dor.ga.gov/motor/titles/needed/rebuilt.asp

N/A EK
11-02-2006, 01:58 PM
^true. g/l on the sale

RedGTS
11-02-2006, 01:59 PM
^^ what he said

I'll trade if I can get a title for that car

RedGTS
11-02-2006, 02:07 PM
pm'd

blown_ss
11-02-2006, 02:17 PM
whats up taylor! i have all the paper work that i need. i know what im doing. i have friends that rebuild cars for a living and they have been helping me out. i just got tired of the car and working on it. it doesnt need much more to pass.

therzdae
11-02-2006, 03:37 PM
a woman owned the car before me.

bahahahahah! as he is refering its never been ragged out!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

BigTs13
11-02-2006, 04:50 PM
nice car

Asian.Accent
11-02-2006, 05:57 PM
Daddy likes....

careyk
11-02-2006, 08:02 PM
is this mark? that car looks familiar...

Z33_kid
11-02-2006, 09:08 PM
$500
give u 600 lol j'p get a title for it and it would sell quick bump

blown_ss
11-03-2006, 08:26 PM
i have the title, its salvaged. finish the car and take it to inspection and they will send you a title in the mail. then you have a car worth well over 4k. im just bored with the car and want something as a daily driver since my other car wont be.

AlanŽ
11-05-2006, 02:22 PM
hey this is Justyn.... Would you take 6,000 for it???

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-05-2006, 02:38 PM
nice..

just get a title.. and sell it for more..

blown_ss
11-06-2006, 07:23 AM
bump

blown_ss
11-07-2006, 07:58 AM
bump

blown_ss
11-08-2006, 07:51 AM
no one wants a new project?

blown_ss
11-09-2006, 08:20 AM
someone make me a offer!!!!

blown_ss
11-15-2006, 10:36 AM
bump

DRFTR
11-15-2006, 10:52 AM
do you have receipts for the repair work from a certified georgia salvage repair shop??

if not then you are screwed, a georgia state inspector will NOT pass a car that doesnt have proper certified repair receipts.

read the law:

http://motor.etax.dor.ga.gov/motor/titles/needed/rebuilt.asp

dude...all they did when they came to inspect my 2001 m3 was check the headlights, taillights, turn signals, make sure the airbag light was not on and thats it...seriously thats all they did...they came to the house and spent 15 minutes looking at the car...the whole inspection thing is a joke in georgia...they asked for nothing, no reciepts not pictures...didn't even ask me a question

-dave

AWDDSM
11-15-2006, 11:34 AM
haha. thats funny. i have spend of 5k in aftermarket parts. these cars go for 9k stock with 100k miles on them. mine has 68k.

Your kidding right they arent worth that much, i have an 95 AWD with the same stuff plus some.

blown_ss
11-15-2006, 12:13 PM
no im not. do the research and then you can say something. gst spyders are worth just as much as a gsx or maybe even more. and first of all you have a tsi not an eclipse. the value is much less on a tsi then a gsx. just thought i would let you know.

blown_ss
11-15-2006, 02:38 PM
i would consider eg civics, hatch or coupe, or a delsol

jr4mny
12-10-2006, 10:32 AM
someone make me a offer!!!!

if u can lower the price down to 2500 - 3200 ill c if i can get a buyer!

Mk3Jesse
12-10-2006, 08:42 PM
that eclipse looks like shit, and you have no title? beggers cant be choosers...

chrisw21_200
12-10-2006, 09:03 PM
The title is no big deal. They will just make sure its fixed right then mail you a new title. $118 is what it was last time we had one done.

blown_ss
12-11-2006, 08:44 AM
hey jr4mny make an offer and we can talk. as for mk3jesse, what do you drive? thought so. shut the hell up, if you dont like it leave. you are like the only person that i know of that doesnt like my car. thanks alot chrisw21 200, thats what i have been trying to tell people. someone just make me an offer or throw a trade my way.

RutRoe
12-11-2006, 11:51 AM
The title is no big deal. They will just make sure its fixed right then mail you a new title. $118 is what it was last time we had one done.

This guy and the other one with the M3 obviously aren't familiar with the NEW law.

I say again, NEW LAW.

Everything changed as far as their certifications....only certified shops can both do the work and have the car check out. No more indiviuals.

This car is not worth much as it sits, so dont act like that should be a surprise. Lords knows you didn't pay retail for a totalled Eclipse.

If anyone's unclear, it's going to be hard to get the "rebuilt" title for this car without paying a shop a lot of money and having them get the car checked out by the state for you.

Good luck dude.

blown_ss
12-11-2006, 12:11 PM
maybe you dont understand that i know people who still rebuild cars like this all the time and they dont have a problem with it. matter of fact they are who i bought the car from. they dont have a shop, they have a garage that they work out of. they buy cars every week and send them to inspection every other week since here in douglasville its every other week. i really dont care about the new law. i know that i can still get it inspected at the next inspection and if i cant personally do it then they will and they will do it for anyone who buys the car. so would you please not come on here bashing my car and telling people that they cant get it inspected because they can or i can have it done for them. thanks.

RutRoe
12-11-2006, 12:19 PM
I tell you what I'll do for you.

I'll be the same to you as I am to everyone else on here. You're not gonna take some high and mighty stance like it's so easy and so right to do.

Know why ? Cause you haven't done anything about it. So it's not that simple obviously, or you're a lazy ass.

As a mod on here, I look out for sellers from shady people, and I look out for members who might buy something from a shady seller. Which one do you think you currently fit under?

If you don't like that people are waving the BS flag, then leave the site and post this totalled GST somewhere else. But you're not going to mislead people on the process and act like this is some Gem of a car.

The POS was totalled. Because of a wreck. Don't act like it's perfect.

RutRoe
12-11-2006, 12:21 PM
Oh, and here you go since you obviously were too lazy to click on the link...

Re-builder Must be Licensed
Anyone who purchases a salvage or wrecked motor vehicle for the purpose of restoring or rebuilding it must be licensed as a re-builder. For licensing requirements, please contact the State Board of Registration of Used Motor Vehicle Dealers & Used Motor Vehicle Parts Dealers or click here to connect to their web site.

You're welcome.

blown_ss
12-11-2006, 12:47 PM
THANK YOU! im just saying that i can have it done, for free. thats right for free. i would not have to pay a shop. im not lazy i just got bored with the project, yep a project, thats what i bought it for. i dont think that its perfect, if i did i wouldnt have said that it was totaled. im not trying to start shit, i just hate how people on here talk shit about people and cars they dont know about. im not trying to be a shitty seller, if anyone needs help with the inspection i can have it done for them no questions asked. i know what im doing, this isnt the first car that i have done and it wont be the last, i was just going to keep this car for myself and now i dont want it anymore.

RutRoe
12-11-2006, 12:50 PM
The only reason I am making this clear is so that there is no confusion about it. Too many people come on this website and promise too many things.

That's why it would be a much better idea for you to get the car and then have it inspected rather than someone else. the coat of primer alone is going to give someone a lot of trouble since it can't have any new paint at the time of inspection.

None the less, you'll have a lot more success getting it passed yourself. Good luck with the sale.

blown_ss
12-11-2006, 01:03 PM
yeah i understand what you were doing and i thank you for that, if i was a buyer i would like for you to help me out also. i would have it inspected but im done putting money into this car, it doesnt need much but im done with the car. as far as the primer the only things that had to be replace was the driver fender, the hood and the front bumper. to who ever wants to buy the car i will show you everything that needs to be fixed and will help you with whatever you need. thanks again RutRoe sorry for the mix up.

RutRoe
12-11-2006, 01:16 PM
No sweat man. thanks for your honesty.

jr4mny
12-11-2006, 02:48 PM
hey jr4mny make an offer and we can talk. as for mk3jesse, what do you drive? thought so. shut the hell up, if you dont like it leave. you are like the only person that i know of that doesnt like my car. thanks alot chrisw21 200, thats what i have been trying to tell people. someone just make
me an offer or throw a trade my way.

yea ill get back at u on the offer tonight gotta see wat i could get. but if u can get it inspected for me and sell for the same price ill have me and my father come talk some buisness and check the car out. so did u get the other updated pics of the car... interior, with the top down, and trunk and etc.. hollaback

blown_ss
12-12-2006, 10:11 AM
no offence but if i got the car inspected then it would be worth more then what im asking, almost double the price. im already loosing alot of money on this one. i can get the pictures sometime this week. the interior is very clean no stains, black racing seats, no cracks in the dash, no missing panels. the top is brand new, only thing is the headliner needs to be adjusted, works very well. the trunk has nothing in it, i have all of the plastic pieces that go inside just havent put back in after i put on the body kit. im willing to come off of the price, just shoot me a offer and we can talk.

jr4mny
12-12-2006, 03:43 PM
car lookz good and all dat but the parents say itz a good price they just wish it came wit a title so we dont have to go through that hastle as soon as we buy the car ya kno... ion think anyone would wanna go through that..if it had the title i woulda drove it outta there snce we first talked.... hit me up wit the pics weneva... ill pm u my email address..

blown_ss
12-13-2006, 07:58 AM
i understand what your saying. i will get the pics to you asap. i have been a little under the weather and plus its raining now. ill let you know as soon as i get them. thanks for looking.

typerek
12-13-2006, 12:35 PM
hey clear youre pm's

blown_ss
12-13-2006, 12:45 PM
ok. sorry about that. go ahead.

jr4mny
12-13-2006, 03:14 PM
aight kool man.. ima pm u my email rii now!

jr4mny
12-15-2006, 03:31 PM
ay man...wassup wit the pics.. u get them taken yet so i could see wassup. and how low are u willing to go on the price.

unkn0wndj
12-15-2006, 05:15 PM
If you cant get a tag for the car.. whats the point!?

jr4mny
12-15-2006, 07:55 PM
If you cant get a tag for the car.. whats the point!?

yea man... tru...

unkn0wndj
12-15-2006, 11:12 PM
no offence but if i got the car inspected then it would be worth more then what im asking, almost double the price. im already loosing alot of money on this one. i can get the pictures sometime this week. the interior is very clean no stains, black racing seats, no cracks in the dash, no missing panels. the top is brand new, only thing is the headliner needs to be adjusted, works very well. the trunk has nothing in it, i have all of the plastic pieces that go inside just havent put back in after i put on the body kit. im willing to come off of the price, just shoot me a offer and we can talk.

Wouldn't it make sense just to get it inspected? $200 isn't shit if you could double the price ;)

jr4mny
12-15-2006, 11:38 PM
so how bout u get the title and we include that in the price! and i thiught u said u could get it done for free... so y not get it free then we could drop some offers!

jr4mny
12-15-2006, 11:39 PM
so how bout u get the title and we include that in the price! and i thought u said u could get it done for free... so y not get it free then we could drop some offers!

blown_ss
12-18-2006, 08:13 AM
there is more that needs to be done to the car.

jr4mny
12-18-2006, 11:36 AM
there is more that needs to be done to the car.

wats there to be done?

blown_ss
12-18-2006, 01:31 PM
windshield, abs light, clutch, just a few small things. i told you make an offer and ill let you know. what are you willing to give for the car?

jr4mny
12-18-2006, 10:10 PM
how about 2700 wit title...

blown_ss
12-19-2006, 01:17 PM
do you mean inspected with the rebuilt title? if thats what you mean have a nice day. thats a joke, i can part the car out for more then that. if i finished the car and had it inspected it would sell for like atleast 8k. you must not know much about these cars. if you are talking with the title and you finish the car then we might be able to talk.

jr4mny
12-19-2006, 04:10 PM
i meant wit the title and i finish the work...
maybe... its possible ill c

blown_ss
12-20-2006, 08:58 AM
if thats what you are talking about then we can work something out. let me know. i wasnt trying to be an ass before i just didnt know what you meant. give me a call if you would like to talk. 404-547-2949, my name is mark.

jr4mny
12-21-2006, 10:13 AM
yea... b4 all dat can u take the pics so i could see it a lil more. so just take pics of, engine, trunk, with top down, exterior and the interior seats and dash and all dat aight! hit me up asap..... my email was pm`d to u b4...

where do u live!?

blown_ss
12-21-2006, 10:22 AM
ok. i live in douglasville

jr4mny
12-21-2006, 10:31 AM
aight man datz koo... i stay ova in lawrenceville(gwinnett)
but yea wen u gon get them pics man?

jr4mny
12-26-2006, 01:44 AM
ay thnx 4 ya time man... think ima stick to my planz and juzt buy a 240sx. preciate it... gl wit the sale..