PDA

View Full Version : Soldiers Reply To John kerry......

Brett
11-02-2006, 08:16 AM
THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE SEEN IN A WHILE! I bet our Best of the Best Soldiers really enjoyed themselves responding to our most stupid of the stupidest American Senator, Jon Carry. Did I spell the name right? I had halp from the sign below.

In case you haven't heard:

John Kerry made the following comments Monday to students at Pasadena City College in California.
"You know, education -- if you make the most of it, you study hard and you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well.

"If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."

In response, some of our men in green have provided the attached picture.

R.Kelly
11-02-2006, 08:17 AM
thats great.......the worst part is that he said he was goin to apologize for what he said

Ran
11-02-2006, 08:20 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Sammich
11-02-2006, 08:21 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: IRAK

The Yousef
11-02-2006, 08:22 AM
i love the spin doctors.....

when i first heard the speech i knew he was talking about the presidency not the troops...it's the bloody right wing media spin doctors (granted i know there is left wing spin doctors too) that made this a big issue...

i hate politics....

COMMUNISM FTW!

https://www.protestwarrior.com/store/files/master/communism.jpg

bdydrpdmazda
11-02-2006, 08:23 AM
Fuk him, ther R alote of verry wel edukated men and womens owt here and I am one of thim. Hes just madd he dont wen the elechun last yere.

TeeJay
11-02-2006, 08:30 AM
naahahahahahaha fuckin great!!!!!!!!!

bdydrpdmazda
11-02-2006, 08:36 AM
In all seriousness though, its no big deal, we didnt even here about it for a long ass time after it happened, I just knew he said something, until this thread I didnt know what it was he said.

bdydrpdmazda
11-02-2006, 08:38 AM

when i first heard the speech i knew he was talking about the presidency not the troops...it's the bloody right wing media spin doctors (granted i know there is left wing spin doctors too) that made this a big issue...

i hate politics....

COMMUNISM FTW!

I guess I can see how that could be taken as something it isnt.

R.Kelly
11-02-2006, 08:56 AM

i hate politics....

COMMUNISM FTW!

i could be wrong but he personally hasnt said anything about it being about the president, he has said that he wasnt sorry for what he said

Brett
11-02-2006, 09:06 AM
I doo hop he runz fur presdent agin so I kin vote fur hem. Ha Ha

BluesClues
11-02-2006, 09:13 AM
In all seriousness though, its no big deal, we didnt even here about it for a long ass time after it happened, I just knew he said something, until this thread I didnt know what it was he said.

I heard what he said today on the radio on the way to school. Everyone is just blowing what he said out of proportion. They are taking his words and twisting them. I feel of course they are doing to take the eyes off of Bush for the moment. When you have someone else to fuck up it is easier to point the fingers and make yourself look better. I FEEL what he meant by his comment he was reffering to the draft and those who don't go to school with eventually (not all) in up in the military and if you join right now, most likely you will be sent to Iraq. Once again this is just what I think and I know I am not the only one seeing as people called in (people in the military and veterans spouses) and felt the same way.

The Yousef
11-02-2006, 09:13 AM
i could be wrong but he personally hasnt said anything about it being about the president, he has said that he wasnt sorry for what he said

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Sen. John Kerry has apologized for a "poorly stated joke," which the Massachusetts senator said was aimed at the president but was widely perceived as a slam on U.S. troops.

"I sincerely regret that my words were misinterpreted to wrongly imply anything negative about those in uniform, and I personally apologize to any service member, family member or American who was offended," Kerry said in a statement Wednesday.

"As a combat veteran, I want to make it clear to anyone in uniform and to their loved ones: My poorly stated joke at a rally was not about, and [was] never intended to refer to any troop," he said.

In the statement, the four-term senator continued to assert that the GOP was using the gaffe to distract voters from its own shortcomings.

"It is clear the Republican Party would rather talk about anything but their failed security policy," he said. "I don't want my verbal slip to be a diversion from the real issues. I will continue to fight for a change of course to provide real security for our country, and a winning strategy for our troops."

President Bush and other Republicans had been calling on Kerry, the 2004 Democratic presidential nominee, to apologize to U.S. troops for telling college students in California Monday that if they didn't get an education, they would end up "stuck in Iraq." (Watch Kerry's falling star -- 1:53 (javascript:cnnVideo('play','/video/politics/2006/11/01/todd.kerry.falling.star.wusa','2006/12/31');) http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/.element/img/1.5/main/icon_video.gif (javascript:cnnVideo('play','/video/politics/2006/11/01/todd.kerry.falling.star.wusa','2006/12/31');))

The president denounced Kerry's remarks as "insulting" and "shameful" to U.S. service members. But Kerry insisted that his comment was actually a "botched" joke aimed at Bush, and he accused the White House and Republicans of trying to "distort" what he said for political advantage in next week's midterm elections.

One Republican who blasted Kerry's remarks -- House Majority Leader John Boehner -- found himself the target of Democratic calls for an apology Wednesday after comments he made defending Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld. (Full story (http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/11/01/shifting.blame/))

"Let's not blame what's happening in Iraq on Rumsfeld," he said.

"The fact is, the generals on the ground are in charge, and he works closely with them and the president," Boehner replied.

Both Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean and Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid interpreted that exchange as an attempt to blame U.S. generals for failings in Iraq, and they quickly demanded an apology.

In response, Boehner's spokesman, Kevin Madden, said the Democrats' criticism was "an obvious and weak attempt" to deflect criticism from Kerry.

BluesClues
11-02-2006, 09:14 AM

Wrong! He wrote an apology letter to all those he may have offended.

BluesClues
11-02-2006, 09:14 AM
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Sen. John Kerry has apologized for a "poorly stated joke," which the Massachusetts senator said was aimed at the president but was widely perceived as a slam on U.S. troops.

"I sincerely regret that my words were misinterpreted to wrongly imply anything negative about those in uniform, and I personally apologize to any service member, family member or American who was offended," Kerry said in a statement Wednesday.

"As a combat veteran, I want to make it clear to anyone in uniform and to their loved ones: My poorly stated joke at a rally was not about, and [was] never intended to refer to any troop," he said.

In the statement, the four-term senator continued to assert that the GOP was using the gaffe to distract voters from its own shortcomings.

"It is clear the Republican Party would rather talk about anything but their failed security policy," he said. "I don't want my verbal slip to be a diversion from the real issues. I will continue to fight for a change of course to provide real security for our country, and a winning strategy for our troops."

President Bush and other Republicans had been calling on Kerry, the 2004 Democratic presidential nominee, to apologize to U.S. troops for telling college students in California Monday that if they didn't get an education, they would end up "stuck in Iraq." (Watch Kerry's falling star -- 1:53 (http://javascript%3cb%3e%3c/b%3E:cnnVideo('play','/video/politics/2006/11/01/todd.kerry.falling.star.wusa','2006/12/31');) http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/.element/img/1.5/main/icon_video.gif (http://javascript%3cb%3e%3c/b%3E:cnnVideo('play','/video/politics/2006/11/01/todd.kerry.falling.star.wusa','2006/12/31');))

The president denounced Kerry's remarks as "insulting" and "shameful" to U.S. service members. But Kerry insisted that his comment was actually a "botched" joke aimed at Bush, and he accused the White House and Republicans of trying to "distort" what he said for political advantage in next week's midterm elections.

One Republican who blasted Kerry's remarks -- House Majority Leader John Boehner -- found himself the target of Democratic calls for an apology Wednesday after comments he made defending Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld. (Full story (http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/11/01/shifting.blame/))

"The fact is, the generals on the ground are in charge, and he works closely with them and the president," Boehner replied.

Both Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean and Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid interpreted that exchange as an attempt to blame U.S. generals for failings in Iraq, and they quickly demanded an apology.

In response, Boehner's spokesman, Kevin Madden, said the Democrats' criticism was "an obvious and weak attempt" to deflect criticism from Kerry.

Reps for the good find

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-02-2006, 09:46 AM
insert foot into mouth..

LIRL! that shit is FUNNY

R.Kelly
11-02-2006, 09:56 AM
Wrong! He wrote an apology letter to all those he may have offended.

i stand corrected....the thing that i saw on tv he said that he wasnt sorry but that letter must be new....so i was wrong

4dmin
11-02-2006, 09:58 AM
REPOST

~The_Duke~
11-02-2006, 10:18 AM
REPOST

damn paul you beat me to it ...

but funny none the less

Jaimecbr900
11-02-2006, 10:19 AM
For the Kerry supporters:

Please explain how an education speech that ends with "....or you'll get stuck in Iraq...." is somehow tied to the Presidency and not a demeaning comment towards the military?????

BTW, not only the "right wingers" perceived his "slip" as wrong, they have now totally taken him out of his rally speech tour for Democrats. Several Democrats in some key races around the country that were supposed to have Kerry come speak at their rallies have now asked him NOT to come and chosen someone else. So it seems that his own party doesn't think his comment was too cool either. ;)

He's an idiot that has no clue if he's a foot or horseback....ask him again tomm and he'll tell you something different I'm sure..... :rolleyes:

Ran
11-02-2006, 10:24 AM
Please explain how an education speech that ends with "....or you'll get stuck in Iraq...." is somehow tied to the Presidency and not a demeaning comment towards the military?????I'm in no way a Kerry supporter, but I do know that his original message was supposed to read...

"...or you'll get us stuck in Iraq. Just ask President Bush."

That statement there you can easily tell is a bash on the President and not the military. Either way, what's done is done and there's nothing he can do about it.

imbosile
11-02-2006, 10:26 AM
i stand corrected....the thing that i saw on tv he said that he wasnt sorry but that letter must be new....so i was wrong

Yea he said at first he wasn't going to, but then he decided he would. flip flopper, LOL.

Jaimecbr900
11-02-2006, 10:31 AM
I'm in no way a Kerry supporter, but I do know that his original message was supposed to read...

"...or you'll get us stuck in Iraq. Just ask President Bush."

That statement there you can easily tell is a bash on the President and not the military. Either way, what's done is done and there's nothing he can do about it.

Well if that's true, although it's easy for them to say that NOW :rolleyes:, then maybe he should've read what his speech writers wrote. Again, that's his idiocy. If Bush would've said it, we'd freaking have congressional hearings and calling for him to be impeached for treason..... :rolleyes:

Again, the biggest sign that he screwed up (to me) is that his own party is now trying to keep him at arm's length and aren't being so quick to defend him, which doesn't sound to me like just a case of reading the wrong cue card.

Brett
11-02-2006, 10:33 AM

Thats what he was saying yesterday, that he refused to apologize, But I was glad to see he stepped up and did it.

Brett
11-02-2006, 10:34 AM
He's an idiot that has no clue if he's a foot or horseback....ask him again tomm and he'll tell you something different I'm sure..... :rolleyes:

That's what Kerry does best.....

R.Kelly
11-02-2006, 10:36 AM
Thats what he was saying yesterday, that he refused to apologize, But I was glad to see he stepped up and did it.

im glad someone else heard that cus i was begginin to think i was crazy:screwy:

R.Kelly
11-02-2006, 10:37 AM
time to bring southpark into this "is it better to vote for the douchebag or the turdsandwich?" and "VOTE OR DIE!!!"

quickdodgeŽ
11-02-2006, 04:49 PM
THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE SEEN IN A WHILE! I bet our Best of the Best Soldiers really enjoyed themselves responding to our most stupid of the stupidest American Senator, Jon Carry. Did I spell the name right? I had halp from the sign below.

In case you haven't heard:

John Kerry made the following comments Monday to students at Pasadena City College in California.
"You know, education -- if you make the most of it, you study hard and you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well.

"If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."

In response, some of our men in green have provided the attached picture.

Sorry, Brett. But this, too, is a repost. I posted this pic and article around the beginning of summer last year. Later, QD.

SniperJoe
11-02-2006, 05:15 PM

President Bush and other Republicans had been calling on Kerry, the 2004 Democratic presidential nominee, to apologize to U.S. troops for telling college students in California Monday that if they didn't get an education, they would end up "stuck in Iraq." (Watch Kerry's falling star -- 1:53 (javascript:cnnVideo('play','/video/politics/2006/11/01/todd.kerry.falling.star.wusa','2006/12/31');) http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/.element/img/1.5/main/icon_video.gif (javascript:cnnVideo('play','/video/politics/2006/11/01/todd.kerry.falling.star.wusa','2006/12/31');))

I don't really see this as an apology. He never states that he is sorry for what he said. He only states that he is sorry that we interpreted it the wrong way. It looks like he isn't taking responsibility for saying something, but rather it is our fault. That's kind of a cop out. If you are going to apologize for something, actually apologize for it and don't give us this kind of crap.

thecrazyone
11-02-2006, 05:53 PM
What Kerry had written on his paper was: "you study hard, do your work, or else you get us stuck in Iraq". He was talking about our president, not our troops. He just left out the word "us". Do you honestly believe he would say something degrading like that on purpose? It was a slip of the tounge - NOTHING MORE - and if you think he meant to imply that our troops are stupid, I question YOUR IQ....

SniperJoe
11-02-2006, 05:59 PM
What Kerry had written on his paper was: "you study hard, do your work, or else you get us stuck in Iraq". He was talking about our president, not our troops. He just left out the word "us". Do you honestly believe he would say something degrading like that on purpose? It was a slip of the tounge - NOTHING MORE - and if you think he meant to imply that our troops are stupid, I question YOUR IQ....

If that is the case, which I think would be reasonable, he should have simply said, "I misspoke, I apologize for that." He would have actually been claiming some responsibility for his actions. Either way, whatever he actually did (whether it was a simple screw up or completely intentional), he put himself in between a rock and a hard place. He is screwed any way you look at it.

Ran
11-02-2006, 06:03 PM
Freudian Slip (n.) - A verbal mistake that is thought to reveal an unconscious belief, thought, or emotion.

Jaimecbr900
11-02-2006, 08:21 PM

Then like Sniper said, he should've said, "oops, sorry folks that came out wrong.....let me try that again..."

But he didn't.....until conviniently a few DAYS later.

Brett
11-02-2006, 09:28 PM
Sorry, Brett. But this, too, is a repost. I posted this pic and article around the beginning of summer last year. Later, QD.

How can you post an article last year when he just made the comment this past week?

quickdodgeŽ
11-02-2006, 10:17 PM
How can you post an article last year when he just made the comment this past week?

Lolol. Just messin. No one caught but you. Later, QD.

Hulud
11-02-2006, 10:24 PM
i believe this is the 3rd or 4th time this pic has shown up on IA

thecrazyone
11-03-2006, 01:03 AM
Team BushCo went bezerk over this to take the spotlight off the relentless bad news on Iraq. All of their indignation was completely fake. They knew what he was actually getting at.

The GOP are desperate. Dubyuh has famously said "I hear the voices".
The voices he is starting to hear now are saying: Supoenas...Investigations....Republican minority.....WarCrimes...
..Atrocities....Hague War Crimes Tribunal.....Genocide.........
Missing Billions.....Cronyism.....Downing Steet Memo.......Impeachment.....

His approval rating is at 34%. They are going to loose this election.
That's what this is all about.

Vteckidd
11-03-2006, 02:04 PM
you posted kinda just contradicts itself. not all people in the military are dumb but i would go to say they definately aren't the brightest minds our country has to offer. seriously this by no means is putting down the job they do but you don't see people turning down Harvard/Yale to enlist.

enlist means NO COLLEGE DEGREE
OFFICERS have college DEGREES

Some people dont want to go to harvard or yale. thats my point, its THEIR CHOICE. and if their choice is to enlist an SERVE THEIR COUNTRY, thats as admirable as a college degree IMO. Arguing IQ levels based on personal choices is retarded.

so, take me for example. i had a 3.8 GPA in HS. i went to college, an never made over a 2.0. I HATED college. I didnt graduate, i dropped out, and found my way.

I tested at "genius" level on my IQ tests in HS. I also scored a 1360 on my SATs.

am i dumb?

I dont make $80,000 a year. hell on the BOOKS i make less than 30K as far as uncle sam is concerned.

am i dumb for being "lower middle class?

thats my point, the military has some GREAT benfits, retirement, and it appeals to certain people. why should that dictate their "smarts". So are you calling my father who was a USAF colonel "not the brightest mind the country has to offer"? he scored 1380s on his sats an was a mathmatician

i mean, what if i called all astrophysists dumb? or web designers idiots? or stock brokers morons?

i know some PRETTY FUCKING STUPID college graduates ;)

Vteckidd
11-03-2006, 02:16 PM
you posted kinda just contradicts itself. not all people in the military are dumb but i would go to say they definately aren't the brightest minds our country has to offer. seriously this by no means is putting down the job they do but you don't see people turning down Harvard/Yale to enlist.

Some people dont want to go to harvard or yale. thats my point, its THEIR CHOICE. and if their choice is to enlist an SERVE THEIR COUNTRY, thats as admirable as a college degree IMO. Arguing IQ levels based on personal choices is retarded.

so, take me for example. i had a 3.8 GPA in HS. i went to college, an never made over a 2.0. I HATED college. I didnt graduate, i dropped out, and found my way.

I tested at "genius" level on my IQ tests in HS. I also scored a 1360 on my SATs.

am i dumb?

I dont make $80,000 a year. hell on the BOOKS i make less than 30K as far as uncle sam is concerned.

thats my point, the military has some GREAT benfits, retirement, and it appeals to certain people. why should that dictate their "smarts". So are you calling my father who was a USAF colonel "not the brightest mind the country has to offer"? he scored 1380s on his sats an was a mathmatician

i mean, what if i called all astrophysists dumb? or web designers idiots? or stock brokers morons?

4dmin
11-03-2006, 02:26 PM

am i dumb?

its easy to say you don't want Harvard when you can't get into Harvard... if you made 1300+ on SAT why not go to get a college degree and make 100,000+k if your capable of it? if you want to settle for less that yours business but your not in the armed forces so there is not point to this.

i know many people who have been in the military including family and the military isn't known for having the average brightest individuals this country has to offer. like i said people aren't turning down harvard to enlist. :goodjob:

you can call anyone idiots if you want... seriously politicians talk all the time about how lame our education systems our why don't you just come out and say TEACHERS are dumb? i would support that, many teachers only have a bachelors or you have parents home schooling their kids w/o degrees ;)

when you have to lower your standards to enlist people and add waivers for criminals i don't think they are getting the creme of the crop? you mention your dad how many out of the 80+k troops enlisted this year will make USAF colonel ? please tell me the %.. i'm not a mathmatician but i would go to say less then 1%

The Golden Child
11-03-2006, 02:30 PM
paul how about you fix the weird stuff happening on IA .. xP

4dmin
11-03-2006, 02:31 PM
sorry has to do w/ the time change

David88vert
11-03-2006, 06:29 PM
Kerry tries to act like he is educated, when in reality, his Yale scores are lower than Bush's. In addition, he only got a Bachelor's, while Bush got a Masters. Yet Kerry thinks that he is more educated. Go figure.

Kerry said what he said, and then defended it. He meant it like he said it. Remember, this is a guy who testified before Congress and had zero loyalty to his own troops. How can you possibly trust him to lead the military - and this country?

Jaimecbr900
11-03-2006, 09:09 PM
Kerry tries to act like he is educated, when in reality, his Yale scores are lower than Bush's. In addition, he only got a Bachelor's, while Bush got a Masters. Yet Kerry thinks that he is more educated. Go figure.

Kerry said what he said, and then defended it. He meant it like he said it. Remember, this is a guy who testified before Congress and had zero loyalty to his own troops. How can you possibly trust him to lead the military - and this country?

+500. Well said. :goodjob:

Brett
11-03-2006, 09:10 PM

VERY VERY WELL PUT!!!

The Golden Child
11-03-2006, 09:21 PM
sumtymz peeple need to reallies wah dey say ..

4dmin
11-03-2006, 10:22 PM
seriously WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT HE MEANT? REALLY? i stated this in the first thread no matter how you take it whether it was meant about bush or the troops... do you actually think the avg troop has a superior IQ? if he did he wouldn't be in iraq he would be in Havard or some other school. com'on. they just show'd this morning how recruiters were helping new recruits cheat to get into the military so they can reach quotes. they are doing investigations starting at the top.

STOP BEING SUCH PUSSIES!!!

speedminded
11-03-2006, 10:38 PM

Kerry said what he said, and then defended it. He meant it like he said it. Remember, this is a guy who testified before Congress and had zero loyalty to his own troops. How can you possibly trust him to lead the military - and this country?Bush did not get a master's from Yale, it with a bachelor's in HISTORY from Yale in 1968 then a master of business administration at Harvard Business School in 1975. In 2001 receieved an honorary doctor of laws degree at Yale.

They both recieved C's throughout their time at Yale with Kerry improving to B's by senior year. Not saying i'm a fan of Kerry or either one but he did graduate with a Political Science degree...i'd consider that a little more difficult to earn than memorization for a history degree (exactly what 90% of your local HS football coaches have, just not from Yale ;) )

Plus they both had near unlimited funds to "play" with yet Bush failed miserably in his efforts....Kerry succeded yet still voluntarilly went to Vietnam to fight. Again, not saying i'm a fan of Kerry.

Jaimecbr900
11-03-2006, 11:07 PM

It's not about being a pussy, it's about how much of a feeding frenzy it would be had Bush said the exact same thing. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.

Jaimecbr900
11-03-2006, 11:09 PM
Plus they both had near unlimited funds to "play" with yet Bush failed miserably in his efforts....Kerry succeded yet still voluntarilly went to Vietnam to fight. Again, not saying i'm a fan of Kerry.

True, but Kerry also got a couple of flesh wounds and SELF applied for purple hearts AND more importantly came back and bad mouthed the exact same people he was "in the trenches" with while THEY were still over there fighting in those trenches and he was home nursing his band-aid wounds. ;)

Kerry gets no respect from me just because he enlisted, considering his record AFTER he enlisted. He's no different than Jane Fonda.

Brady
11-03-2006, 11:10 PM
Kerry also through his medals into the ocean. he's a fuckin imbosile with a whole lot of ketchup money at home from his wife.

PhAtBoYMr2
11-03-2006, 11:25 PM
should've voted for gore.

4dmin
11-03-2006, 11:41 PM
It's not about being a pussy, it's about how much of a feeding frenzy it would be had Bush said the exact same thing. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.

the difference is BUSH is the president ;) PUSSY!

Jaimecbr900
11-03-2006, 11:43 PM
the difference is BUSH is the president ;) PUSSY!

And you tried to get the idiot we're talking about ELECTED as PRESIDENT...... :2up: ......who's the PUSSY now, biotch!!!..... :D

4dmin
11-03-2006, 11:46 PM
True, but Kerry also got a couple of flesh wounds and SELF applied for purple hearts AND more importantly came back and bad mouthed the exact same people he was "in the trenches" with while THEY were still over there fighting in those trenches and he was home nursing his band-aid wounds. ;)

Kerry gets no respect from me just because he enlisted, considering his record AFTER he enlisted. He's no different than Jane Fonda.

who gives a fuck did bush ever put the time in the trenches? its easy to point a finger when you yourself have no clue. my mom's 1st husband was shot and killed there and kates uncle still wont' talk about his tour there. the point was they were there and saw things that would make turn the stomachs of most. his time he put in launched his career everything you read is damn near 3rd party info anyway...shit when he ran for president the republicans had vets speaking out against him and they never even served w/ him :goodjob:

4dmin
11-03-2006, 11:47 PM
And you tried to get the idiot we're talking about ELECTED as PRESIDENT...... :2up: ......who's the PUSSY now, biotch!!!..... :D

it was the lesser of two evils... if i voted libertatian or green party would it of mattered? no so you vote for who you dont' want in office.

Brett
11-04-2006, 12:02 AM
seriously WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT HE MEANT? REALLY? i stated this in the first thread no matter how you take it whether it was meant about bush or the troops... do you actually think the avg troop has a superior IQ? if he did he wouldn't be in iraq he would be in Havard or some other school. com'on. they just show'd this morning how recruiters were helping new recruits cheat to get into the military so they can reach quotes. they are doing investigations starting at the top.

No matter who said it and how smart or dumb our tropps are isnt the point though. That remark was a slap in th eface to not only the men and woman over there dying, but also to the family who lost loved ones who died while there. Its a respect issue. You dont as someone in politics, and want to most likley run for president again, call the men and woman who give up everything they know to go serve in a country to fight for our country a bunch of low level idiots.

4dmin
11-04-2006, 12:30 AM
No matter who said it and how smart or dumb our tropps are isnt the point though. That remark was a slap in th eface to not only the men and woman over there dying, but also to the family who lost loved ones who died while there. Its a respect issue. You dont as someone in politics, and want to most likley run for president again, call the men and woman who give up everything they know to go serve in a country to fight for our country a bunch of low level idiots.

are you serious? why aren't you in the armed forces bert? are you not SMART enough to get in? i mean the standards are so high that they take waivers for people w/ criminal past ;)

Jaimecbr900
11-04-2006, 12:35 AM
who gives a fuck did bush ever put the time in the trenches? its easy to point a finger when you yourself have no clue. my mom's 1st husband was shot and killed there and kates uncle still wont' talk about his tour there. the point was they were there and saw things that would make turn the stomachs of most. his time he put in launched his career everything you read is damn near 3rd party info anyway...shit when he ran for president the republicans had vets speaking out against him and they never even served w/ him :goodjob:

I do have plenty of clues my friend. I have several family members who served in Vietnam myself. My father-in-law lost not one but two friends literally right next to him over there. So I do know the same stories you do.

Kerry dug his own ditch with his own mouth as soon as he came back from Vietnam, ala Jane Fonda style. While over there, he claims to be someone worthy of a purple heart (eventhough HE requested them himself), yet when he gets back he talks about the "atrocities" and "genocide" that occured there. What was HE doing while these things allegedly happened? Oh, wait....I know.....he was at a MASH unit getting band-aids for his flesh wounds.....during his super uber long term of what???? 8 mos. in Vietnam..... :rolleyes:

Jaimecbr900
11-04-2006, 12:37 AM
it was the lesser of two evils... if i voted libertatian or green party would it of mattered? no so you vote for who you dont' want in office.

Actually that's what probably kept Kerry as close in the race in the first place. He got a lot of the fall out from Libertarians who thought exactly like you. Had they voted Libertarians, it wouldn't have been so close for Kerry.

4dmin
11-04-2006, 01:00 AM
I do have plenty of clues my friend. I have several family members who served in Vietnam myself. My father-in-law lost not one but two friends literally right next to him over there. So I do know the same stories you do.

Kerry dug his own ditch with his own mouth as soon as he came back from Vietnam, ala Jane Fonda style. While over there, he claims to be someone worthy of a purple heart (eventhough HE requested them himself), yet when he gets back he talks about the "atrocities" and "genocide" that occured there. What was HE doing while these things allegedly happened? Oh, wait....I know.....he was at a MASH unit getting band-aids for his flesh wounds.....during his super uber long term of what???? 8 mos. in Vietnam..... :rolleyes:

Jaime your intelligent guy ... i guess you skipped over the "3rd party" comment i made... sounds like you read alot of it. 1st hand exp is the only exp worth mentioning... he can say and do what he wants he actually was there so thats what matters.

its dumb to sit here and say "i can't believe he said this, that..." what the fuck are you guys NAZIs or something? really who gives a fuck you can say whatever the hell you want why can't he or anyone else? it would be different if bush said it b/c he put us at war. doh!

4dmin
11-04-2006, 01:01 AM
Actually that's what probably kept Kerry as close in the race in the first place. He got a lot of the fall out from Libertarians who thought exactly like you. Had they voted Libertarians, it wouldn't have been so close for Kerry.

ummm still doesn't matter either way we would rather have Kerry then Bush ;)

Brett
11-04-2006, 01:04 AM
Could be worse, Hillary could run and get voted in for '08...lol. If that happens we will all wish we had Bush or Kerry in office

Vteckidd
11-04-2006, 01:19 AM
my father is a retired USAF colonel, his father was a retired LT. Col, my mothers father was a USAF Chief, my uncle was a fighter pilot in USAF, and my brother in law is a major in the USAF.

i take serious offense to the "our miltary men/women are stupid" comments. Thats just plain ignorance.

if you want to say the "jarheads and grunts/combat infantry" arent smart, well maybe they arent as IQ smart as the rest of some people, but god damnit they are in the trenches fighting an DIEING FOR OUR FREEDOMS, which is more than i can say for ANY OF US responding to this thread. they are doign the work 99% of america is too pussy to do.

If you think they are "dumb" please enlist an go over there an pick up a weapon an stand your post, see how long you last.

These guys CHOSE to go to join our military, NO ONE FORCED THEM. fuck tillman, kerry, and all the democrats that just dont know what they are talking about.

maybe if gore or kerry were in office we could all hold hands and "talk" about our problems instead of taking ACTION. if kerry or gore were in office two things would have happened:

1) Terrorists wouldnt be SCARED of us like they are now.
2) They would do like Clinton did, NOTHING an allow the Extremists to grow an fester an populate an become stronger than they are now.

Bush may not be the BEST man for the job, but at least hes doing SOMETHING. ask a democrat what their plan for IRaq is, and its "bush fucked uP". they dont have a plan

4dmin
11-04-2006, 01:20 AM
Could be worse, Hillary could run and get voted in for '08...lol. If that happens we will all wish we had Bush or Kerry in office

lol i don't know we'll have to wait and see who Rep run... :lmfao: but she is the devil. Actually she probably wouldn't do too bad she already ran it for 8 yrs.

4dmin
11-04-2006, 01:26 AM
take serious offense to the "our miltary men/women are stupid" comments. Thats just plain ignorance.

well maybe they arent as IQ smart as the rest of some people,

Brett
11-04-2006, 01:36 AM
lol i don't know we'll have to wait and see who Rep run... :lmfao: but she is the devil. Actually she probably wouldn't do too bad she already ran it for 8 yrs.

She is pure evil, I think she really is the devil and she is here to spread the word of evil!! LOL