PDA

View Full Version : wiring

madcanic
11-02-2006, 12:43 AM
i need toknow how to wire vtec to something other than the ecu......p.s. please dont say it cant b done....i've personally seen it...i just dont remember how.....if u don;t know.....don't post thanx IA

R.I.P to all of those we have lost in our short lives thusfar :yes:

Flip
11-02-2006, 12:53 AM
WTF are you trying to do? What is something else? There is no "standard" way to wire your VTEK into "something else"...

It all depends on what you would be wiring it into... VAFC? Standalone?? What is it???

There is a VTEC wire on the harness that goes out of the ecu so that when the ecu sends the signal, it engages VTEC... You'd have to get a diagram for your ecu to see what wire it is...

So yeah, what are you trying to do? And please don't break your car...

§treet_§peed
11-02-2006, 08:39 AM
are you trying to hookup a vtec controler? or a vtec light?

madcanic
11-02-2006, 11:39 PM
do u asses not knoe how to read....i know the ecu sends the signal....its only anelectrical impulse engaged by a specific rpm(not the same in all models) 2nd of all learn how to spell VTEK(vtec) 3rd of all i bet ive done more swaps than u sat in....4th of all....read the origional post"if u dont know dont post!!!!!!!too many know it alls who really dont know ish.....no tuner mufukkas who read mags and watch thier friends do all tha work....no disrespect to IA but there are ...i want to run my vtec manually instead of waiting for the signal to engage it....thanx