PDA

View Full Version : John Kerry is a dumbf**k

The Ren
10-31-2006, 10:03 PM
Speaking at a confrence in California he said and I quote "Students can do well if they study hard and make an effort to be smart", those who dont Kerry said "get stuck in Iraq"..... Whitehouse spokesman said that Kerry owes and apology to those not only serving but to those whos had a family member die serving our country.. Kerry said that the Bush administration should be the one apololgizing cause they "misled the country into war"..... he is a fucktard and I hope he rots in hell...

~The_Duke~
10-31-2006, 10:05 PM
I could have told you that about 3 yrs ago...lol

Ya I really dont like this guy and really hope that they draft his ass and put him on the front lines, because of what he has said and done in the past...

Hulud
10-31-2006, 10:07 PM
Speaking at a confrence in California he said and I quote "Students can do well if they study hard and make an effort to be smart", those who dont Kerry said "get stuck in Iraq"..... Whitehouse spokesman said that Kerry owes and apology to those not only serving but to those whos had a family member die serving our country.. Kerry said that the Bush administration should be the one apololgizing cause they "misled the country into war"..... he is a fucktard and I hope he rots in hell...
thats the only thing that he has a point on

imbosile
10-31-2006, 10:12 PM
Seems to me like he is putting down some of the people/their families that he is trying to gain support from.

~The_Duke~
10-31-2006, 10:15 PM
Seems to me like he is putting down some of the people/their families that he is trying to gain support from.

I think we have a winner...:goodjob:

The Ren
10-31-2006, 10:19 PM
I have plenty of friends/family who are in the military and I think its disgusting how Kerry can say this type of shit and not have any remorse.. Id love to talk to him face to face.. politician or not id have some choice words of my own..

koukis14
10-31-2006, 10:19 PM
WOW I bet he wishes he had not said that. Thats the kind of thing that ruins your credibility...permanently. Then again its bad when you say something like that and your still better than the Bush.

Hulud
10-31-2006, 10:20 PM
WOW I bet he wishes he had not said that. Thats the kind of thing that ruins your credibility...permanently. Then again its bad when you say something like that and your still better than the Bush.
lolol

koukis14
10-31-2006, 10:21 PM
I have plenty of friends/family who are in the military and I think its disgusting how Kerry can say this type of shit and not have any remorse.. Id love to talk to him face to face.. politician or not id have some choice words of my own..

I would like to see a few Marines talk to him fist...I mean face to face.

Blitanicle99
10-31-2006, 10:24 PM
I think he needs to be sent to fucking Parris Island. That will straight his ass up

MachNU
10-31-2006, 10:29 PM
I think he needs to be sent to fucking Parris Island. That will straight his ass up

Hell no, my cousin would fuck kerrys world up, since hes a DS down there!!!!! :D

efman
10-31-2006, 10:37 PM
what a dumbfuck

Fast Shadow
10-31-2006, 10:38 PM
I think it's great that Democrats are finally speaking their minds. It lets the world see them for who they really are.

Hulud
10-31-2006, 10:42 PM
I think it's great that Democrats are finally speaking their minds. It lets the world see them for who they really are.
bwahaha you're a joke dude

balling a group of people all together off one persons comments, thats like saying all germans hate jews cause hitler did

The Ren
10-31-2006, 10:46 PM
^ Thank you.. and please dont get me started on that subject...

efman
10-31-2006, 10:46 PM
no that would be like saying all nazis hate jews.... which is true

Hulud
10-31-2006, 10:48 PM
no that would be like saying all nazis hate jews.... which is true
so your sayin that all democrats think everyone in the military are hs dropouts?

efman
10-31-2006, 10:52 PM
no i'm saying 99.9 & blame bush for a so called unjust war in iraq

Hulud
10-31-2006, 10:55 PM
your previous comment had nothing to do with war, it was in reference to fast shadows post

Ran
10-31-2006, 10:55 PM
lol, so glad this @sshat didn't win the election. I don't like Bush, but I'm glad we got him instead of Kerry.

Hulud
10-31-2006, 11:02 PM
last elections was a lose-lose situation

efman
10-31-2006, 11:02 PM
your previous comment had nothing to do with war, it was in reference to fast shadows post
ya and his post shadows the original post, it all circles around the original post its called an argument buddy come on now :gay:

efman
10-31-2006, 11:03 PM
allen keys should've won the 2000 election !

Hulud
10-31-2006, 11:05 PM
ya and his post shadows the original post, it all circles around the original post its called an argument buddy come on now :gay:
argument? thats news to me, cause first thing in an argument would be a point, and your first post didnt have a valid one

efman
10-31-2006, 11:06 PM
yes but the opening post of the thread did which is what the argument is about

Hulud
10-31-2006, 11:08 PM
yes but the opening post of the thread did which is what the argument is about
then why would you correct what i said?

that makes no sense in reference to war :goodjob:

Hulud
and whos arguing about the post, we all agree that it was a stupid comment

RandomGuy
quote "Students can do well if they study hard and make an effort to be smart", those who dont Kerry said "get stuck in Iraq".....

that is true to some extent... whether you want to believe it or not. Sure it wasn't tact to say, but you can deny that people with their doctorates, etc are enlisting just because.
Surely it was misworded, Perhaps he was implying that they can avoid "getting stuck in Iraq" by understanding how we were being "misled into war" and avoiding that.... not meaning dumbasses join the armed forces.

efman
10-31-2006, 11:09 PM
i just feel like being a pain in the ass because i'm bored and nothing is on the tube... basically ronald reagan was the be president ever...

RandomGuy
10-31-2006, 11:10 PM
i just feel like being a pain in the ass because i'm bored and nothing is on the tube... basically ronald reagan was the be president ever...
mr treason himself? wtf

ShooterMcGavin
10-31-2006, 11:10 PM
unfortunately that is true of SOME ppl that are over in iraq...

Hulud
10-31-2006, 11:11 PM
that is true to some extent... whether you want to believe it or not. Sure it wasn't tact to say, but you can deny that people with their doctorates, etc are enlisting just because.
Surely it was misworded, Perhaps he was implying that they can avoid "getting stuck in Iraq" by understanding how we were being "misled into war" and avoiding that.... not meaning dumbasses join the armed forces.
good point

Hulud
10-31-2006, 11:12 PM
basically ronald reagan was the be president ever...
:lmfao:

that was good

ok seriously, who do you think was the best?

efman
10-31-2006, 11:12 PM
treason wtf you talkin about ? he was hardcore, ended the cold war.... did everything

Hulud
10-31-2006, 11:14 PM
treason wtf you talkin about ? he was hardcore, ended the cold war.... did everything
yea, you have lost all credibility in political discussions now

imbosile
10-31-2006, 11:16 PM
yea, you have lost all credibility in political discussions now

:lmfao:

JustinSane110™
10-31-2006, 11:19 PM
Yep, which is why Al Gore should've won in 2000, lol... fuckin Florida and their disappearing ballots...

CSquared
10-31-2006, 11:22 PM

balling a group of people all together off one persons comments, thats like saying all germans hate jews cause hitler did

or that all republicans are pedofiles :)

Hulud
10-31-2006, 11:23 PM
or that all republicans are pedofiles :)
bwahahaha, or catholics

CSquared
10-31-2006, 11:24 PM

+1

inshaalah.

R.Kelly
10-31-2006, 11:30 PM
lol, so glad this @sshat didn't win the election. I don't like Bush, but I'm glad we got him instead of Kerry.

best put in the words of southpark "who would you rather vote for the douchebag, or the turd sandwich" thats why southpark is the shit its all one big satire of the world around us

efman
10-31-2006, 11:31 PM
i really dont care but r.r. was the best

Fast Shadow
10-31-2006, 11:33 PM

The Democrats selected him to run for President. He speaks for them. Don't cry to me because you just found out you picked the wrong group of people to associate yourself with.

RandomGuy
10-31-2006, 11:35 PM
i really dont care but r.r. was the best
maybe you agree with annihilation

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=86790

Hulud
10-31-2006, 11:38 PM
The Democrats selected him to run for President. He speaks for them. Don't cry to me because you just found out you picked the wrong group of people to associate yourself with.
i dont associate myself with any political group, im smarter than that

but nice try buddy

also i guess with your philosphy hitler spoke for all germans too, right?

and i guess your a pedofile huh?

RandomGuy
10-31-2006, 11:39 PM

but nice try buddy
well only if emo was a political group...

HAR HAR LOL JK BRIAN

Hulud
10-31-2006, 11:40 PM
well only if emo was a political group...

HAR HAR LOL JK BRIAN
im not halfwit

Fast Shadow
10-31-2006, 11:46 PM

but nice try buddy

also i guess with your philosphy hitler spoke for all germans too, right?

and i guess your a pedofile huh?

Then why do you care so much about Democrats?

Hitler wasn't freely selected as the chancellor of Germany by the people. He murdered his way into office and killed anyone who opposed him. Your analogy sucks.

Why would I be a pedophile?

RandomGuy
10-31-2006, 11:49 PM

Hitler wasn't freely selected as the chancellor of Germany by the people. He murdered his way into office and killed anyone who opposed him. Your analogy sucks.

what i wanna know is why is this shit getting so partisan. Pretty idiotic and :gay: How is any of this relevant to opening post.

Hulud
10-31-2006, 11:49 PM
i dont, i was just showing your ignorance :goodjob:

how is someone being elected for president prove they speak for a ceratin group? your assumption is as good as my analogy

Mark Foley ring a bell?

he was elected by republicans to represent them, im just goin off your comments

Fast Shadow
10-31-2006, 11:56 PM
i dont, i was just showing your ignorance :goodjob:

You should learn how to spell before you call anyone ignorant.

how is someone being elected for president prove they speak for a ceratin group? your assumption is as good as my analogy

Because he's the leader of the party, duh.

Mark Foley ring a bell?

he was elected by republicans to represent them, im just goin off your comments

I've got just as long a list of problems with the Republicans, too. Starting with why they knew about Foley for years but never took any action. But what I don't get is why the Democrats haven't defended Foley - after all aren't they all about gays and gay rights? All of the guys that Foley hit on were age 17-18 and up. I thought pedophiles went after young kids. Anyway, I thought Democrats were into that stuff. He should switch parties, they'd probably love to have him in San Fran. :lmfao:

RandomGuy
10-31-2006, 11:56 PM
i dont, i was just showing your ignorance :goodjob: You should learn how to spell before you call anyone ignorant.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLL i cant breathe

RandomGuy
10-31-2006, 11:58 PM
I've got just as long a list of problems with the Republicans, too. Starting with why they knew about Foley for years but never took any action. But what I don't get is why the Democrats haven't defended Foley - after all aren't they all about gays and gay rights? All of the guys that Foley hit on were age 17-18 and up. I thought pedophiles went after young kids. Anyway, I thought Democrats were into that stuff. He should switch parties, they'd probably love to have him in San Fran. :lmfao:
LIRL you need to go back to Lilliput with that shit

efman
11-01-2006, 12:01 AM
man kofia would be a great leader for the us..... lol

Hulud
11-01-2006, 12:04 AM
You should learn how to spell before you call anyone ignorant.
why cause i accidently mistyped certain as ceratin? ok good one

Because he's the leader of the party, duh.
so once someones elected you lose your own thoughts?

Fast Shadow
11-01-2006, 12:07 AM
LIRL you need to go back to Lilliput with that shit

I'm from Brobdingnag.

R.Kelly
11-01-2006, 12:07 AM
libertarian ftw

Fast Shadow
11-01-2006, 12:22 AM
why cause i accidently mistyped certain as ceratin? ok good one

philosphy
pedofile
ceratin

I wasn't even going to mention it until you decided to call me ignorant.

so once someones elected you lose your own thoughts?

You'd have a good point if this had been the first time Kerry said something like this. But this isn't the first time. He's been doing it for years.

One of the stupider things he said, last year -

"And there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the--of--the historical customs, religious customs."

Everyone I know serving in the middle east is just dying to get a chance to bust into a house and terrorize some kids. :rolleyes:

He's made comments like this going back 30 years. And most of what he said came out during the campaign in 2004. Yet he was selected by the Democrats to run for President and to be their leader. He's who they wanted, out of every Democrat in the field.

Let me ask you - Are you active duty military, have you ever been in the military, and has anyone in your close family (mom, dad, brothers, sisters, grandparents) been in the military?

Fast Shadow
11-01-2006, 12:22 AM
libertarian ftw
:yes: :bump: :cheers:

Hulud
11-01-2006, 12:26 AM
You'd have a good point if this had been the first time Kerry said something like this. But this isn't the first time. He's been doing it for years.
your missing my point, what im saying is yes he represents the majority, not everyone in that party.

same goes for bush.

Everyone I know serving in the middle east is just dying to get a chance to bust into a house and terrorize some kids. :rolleyes:
i see your sarcasm, and i agree with you

He's made comments like this going back 30 years. And most of what he said came out during the campaign in 2004. Yet he was selected by the Democrats to run for President and to be their leader. He's who they wanted, out of every Democrat in the field.

Let me ask you - Are you active duty military, have you ever been in the military, and has anyone in your close family (mom, dad, brothers, sisters, grandparents) been in the military?
if you have to ask me that then you think i feel the same as kerry, which i dont.

yet since you had to ask, yes family members of mine have been in the military, as well as a few of my friends

Hulud
11-01-2006, 12:28 AM
well im off to bed

thanks for an intelligent discussion, unlike efman

+1 for you

The Ren
11-01-2006, 12:47 AM
Saying that Kerry is a dumbfuck doesnt mean I agree with Bush's shit either.. I just think Kerry is a dumbfuck..

C22H19N3O4
11-01-2006, 04:42 AM
Hey, I didn't call George a moron for calling Jeff Lamberti "Dave" at the rally. :lmfao: That place was littered with Jeff Lamberti posters. :lmfao:

WATCH (http://www.netscape.com/viewstory/2006/10/28/bush-stumps-for-jeff-lamberti-calls-him-dave/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fthinkprogress.org%2F2006%2F10%2F 27%2Fjeff-lamberti-bush%2F&frame=true)

Don't cut and run people!! :ninja:

{X}Echo419
11-01-2006, 07:15 AM
fact is Kerry's comment is the opinion of Many in the far left. ie: Dean & Pelosi types

4dmin
11-01-2006, 07:23 AM
seriously i think people just like shit to bitch about... what is so untruthful in what he said...? i'm sure many armed forces turned down harvard, yale, mit,etc... the speech was about education. everyone wants to cry b/c he said something many already know. was it the right choice of words? probably not, but the point is correct.

this is like saying well "if blacks are smart and you study hard... they won't end up in jail". now some may say that statement is racist, but is it so racist when numbers support the comment. i read that there are more in prision then in college http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/wink.gif

seriously i think every bitching are a bunch of tree hugging hippies including Bush. what war did he fight in? this is nothing more then election BS let us blow it out of porportion so the Republicans can keep office :jerkit:

candy2082002
11-01-2006, 07:33 AM
Yeah that was totally uncalled for and very disrecpectful to make a generalized comment of that sort. I pretty much hate him to begin with, but yeah that kinda tops the cake.

{X}Echo419
11-01-2006, 07:47 AM
seriously i think people just like shit to bitch about... what is so untruthful in what he said...? i'm sure many armed forces turned down harvard, yale, mit,etc... the speech was about education. everyone wants to cry b/c he said something many already know. was it the right choice of words? probably not, but the point is correct.

this is like saying well "if blacks are smart and you study hard... they won't end up in jail". now some may say that statement is racist, but is it so racist when numbers support the comment. i read that there are more in prision then in college http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/wink.gif

seriously i think every bitching are a bunch of tree hugging hippies including Bush. what war did he fight in? this is nothing more then election BS let us blow it out of porportion so the Republicans can keep office :jerkit:
Bush went to Yale. so by your retionalzation he didn't have to fight in a war. he's smart....
there are people that go to(for example) Harvard that will spend $100K on a English degree. dosen't sound very smart to me.

Yeah that was totally uncalled for and very disrecpectful to make a generalized comment of that sort. I pretty much hate him to begin with, but yeah that kinda tops the cake.
he hasn't changed in 30 years.

btw: anybody hear ANY democrats say ANYTHING about his comment? save 1 congressional candidate(sp)

ShooterMcGavin
11-01-2006, 08:30 AM
philosphy
pedofile
ceratin

I wasn't even going to mention it until you decided to call me ignorant.

wow, so by your logic anyone who is capable of a typo can't call others ignorant? that makes as much sense as saying a person that occasionally trips over their foot has no right to call a cripple a cripple...

ShooterMcGavin
11-01-2006, 08:31 AM
Bush went to Yale. so by your retionalzation he didn't have to fight in a war. he's smart....

lol, and he didn't. he is smart, smart enough to know how to dick around all the yrs he was in the air reserves and not get kicked out :goodjob:

{X}Echo419
11-01-2006, 08:37 AM
lol, and he didn't. he is smart, smart enough to know how to dick around all the yrs he was in the air reserves and not get kicked out :goodjob:
actually he did.
http://2004.georgewbush.org/bios/yale-transcript.asp
:yes:

koukis14
11-01-2006, 08:38 AM
THEY ARE ALL FUCKING EVIL

I think Cheney is the fucking devil.

Bush is just stupid...thats all there is to it. He is not smart, he is dumb, he is almost fucking retarted.

Kerry is an evil asshole that would have stolen, lied, cheated and raped the things our country was built on like the past 10-20 presidents have.

Fuck every person in office, this country is going down the shitter and they are still hung up on pro life/pro choice. hey guess what THERE IS NO GOD. Legalize stem cell research and stop letting the drug companies and insurance companies poisen us to make more money.

How about the fact that every year more and more countries get ahead of us on education. Instead of pushing kids to the next level, we bring the level down to them.

This country is going to be run by fucking retards like Bush and the only people that can stop that are us. WE need to do something about it. Stop voting for assholes and retards. Lets get someone in the White House that gives a shit about this country instead of making as much money and friends as they can in 4 or 8 years.

Stop bitching and fucking do something about it at the next election. I woud like to see a person win that is neither left, right, green, or whatever. I want a person to run this country that FUCKING WORKED to get where they are, and didnt have everything handed to them. Oh and FUCKING CARES ABOUT THIS GREAT COUNTRY before its too late.

{X}Echo419
11-01-2006, 08:45 AM
^that's why I need to be running this mutha fucka^

ShooterMcGavin
11-01-2006, 08:48 AM
actually he did.
http://2004.georgewbush.org/bios/yale-transcript.asp
:yes:

i was talkin about the fact that he never went to war? who gives a fuck that he went to yale? :thinking:

{X}Echo419
11-01-2006, 08:50 AM
i was talkin about the fact that he never went to war? who gives a fuck that he went to yale? :thinking:

see my orginal post/quote.

ShooterMcGavin
11-01-2006, 08:51 AM
^^^dude seriously, i have no idea what you're talkin about...

4dmin
11-01-2006, 08:59 AM
there are people that go to(for example) Harvard that will spend $100K on a English degree. dosen't sound very smart to me.

he hasn't changed in 30 years.

btw: anybody hear ANY democrats say ANYTHING about his comment? save 1 congressional candidate(sp)

Um exactly how many men/women in congress have children in iraq? i would probably go out on a limb and say we can count them on one hand. actually that 100k english degree from harvard will get you farther then 4 years in the military. ;) there are quite a few CEOs who have degrees in english/communications/business(generic) etc...

why aren't you in the military? for someone who wants to make a point why aren't you in service right now?

candy2082002
11-01-2006, 09:02 AM
k so as a whole NO one in Politics is a saint they all have shady pasts along with every other human being on this planet I like Politics, but not for the people but kinda just for how the goverment actually works.

{X}Echo419
11-01-2006, 09:21 AM
Um exactly how many men/women in congress have children in iraq? i would probably go out on a limb and say we can count them on one hand. actually that 100k english degree from harvard will get you farther then 4 years in the military. ;) there are quite a few CEOs who have degrees in english/communications/business(generic) etc...

why aren't you in the military? for someone who wants to make a point why aren't you in service right now?

our military is voluntary.
it's funny, John Kerry and MANY other Dems voted in favor of going to war and then Kerry goes and says some shit like this. hmmmm.

a BA in english is a BA in english. the degree won't get you a job. that is up to the INDIVIDUAL. do you know how many Fortune 500 companies are either founder of ran by former military?

I tried very hardly to get into the military. I was DQ's for medical reasons beyind my control. so stfu

4dmin
11-01-2006, 09:31 AM
our military is voluntary.
it's funny, John Kerry and MANY other Dems voted in favor of going to war and then Kerry goes and says some shit like this. hmmmm.

a BA in english is a BA in english. the degree won't get you a job. that is up to the INDIVIDUAL. do you know how many Fortune 500 companies are either founder of ran by former military?

I tried very hardly to get into the military. I was DQ's for medical reasons beyind my control. so stfu

nice excuse... medical reasons? what you have one testicle?

no please tell me how man Fortune 500 companies have military CEOs? i'm sure that number is far greater then those with major univ degrees :rolleyes:

everyone voted for war orginally but they never agreed to the extent bush has taken us 300+ billion $ later; guess what we and iraq are no safer now.

4dmin
11-01-2006, 09:43 AM
You know what your right fuck harvard i'm gonna join \/

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15197832/

The U.S. Army recruited more than 2,600 soldiers under new lower aptitude standards this year, helping the service beat its goal of 80,000 recruits in the throes of an unpopular war and mounting casualties.

3.8 percent of the first-time recruits scored below certain aptitude levels. In previous years, the Army had allowed only 2 percent of its recruits to have low aptitude scores. That limit was increased last year to 4 percent, the maximum allowed by the Defense Department.

17 percent of the first-time recruits, or about 13,600, were accepted under waivers for various medical, moral or criminal problems, including misdemeanor arrests or drunk driving. That is a slight increase from last year, the Army said.

{X}Echo419
11-01-2006, 09:44 AM
nice excuse... medical reasons? what you have one testicle?

no please tell me how man Fortune 500 companies have military CEOs? i'm sure that number is far greater then those with major univ degrees :rolleyes:

everyone voted for war orginally but they never agreed to the extent bush has taken us 300+ billion $ later; guess what we and iraq are no safer now.

a. that's none of your damned business
b. did you serve? I'll bet not.

ok, Mr.Foreign Policy/Global Military expert. where was the stopping point? how would You keep us safer? ask the French what to do?

OvErMiNd
11-01-2006, 09:56 AM
Well, sweet. Knocks him out of the picture temporarily. Now if that bitch Hilary will go die, we'll be straight.

4dmin
11-01-2006, 10:03 AM
a. that's none of your damned business
b. did you serve? I'll bet not.

ok, Mr.Foreign Policy/Global Military expert. where was the stopping point? how would You keep us safer? ask the French what to do?

did i serve? what do you fucking think? i was too busy making $

where was the stopping point? that according to the bush administration never exsist; at this rate Korea/Iran is next. we went to the middle east for the guy claiming our terrorist attacks and we finish the job. that doesn't mean hey lets take a tour in iraq for "TERRORIST CONNECTIONS" OR "WWMD" OR "LIBERATING PEOPLE"... why are we there again?

it doesn't take a genius to figure out we are in Iraq on bogus reasons. its all polotics can you explain anything Bush has done domesticly since he has been in office that has made and impact for the greater of this nation?

ps. i'm no tree hugging hippie i would napalm the entire middle east and call it a day. fuck foriegn relations people don't like us as it is.

{X}Echo419
11-01-2006, 10:16 AM
did i serve? what do you fucking think? i was too busy making $
you forgot IA

where was the stopping point? that according to the bush administration never exsist; at this rate Korea/Iran is next. we went to the middle east for the guy claiming our terrorist attacks and we finish the job. that doesn't mean hey lets take a tour in iraq for "TERRORIST CONNECTIONS" OR "WWMD" OR "LIBERATING PEOPLE"... why are we there again?
Saddam DID have WMD's and he has used them.
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/11/2/220331.shtml
http://www.techcentralstation.com/092503F.html
or just ask a Kurd.
O, and I almost the 16 other UN resloutions that Saddam violated that when he did required(per resoultion) military action. something left(no pun intended) out in CNN's daily broadcast.

and Korea's only a problem b/c Truman told MCarthur to stop kicking their ass @ the 38th parrell. Mcarthur finishes the job and the world is a better place for 2 reasons.
1. no Communist North Korea
2. more HOTT Korean chicks roaming the earth freely :idb:

it doesn't take a genius to figure out we are in Iraq on bogus reasons. its all polotics can you explain anything Bush has done domesticly since he has been in office that has made and impact for the greater of this nation?
domestically I think the gov't is WAY TO INVOLVED in my life anyways. so the lesser the better.

ps. i'm no tree hugging hippie i would napalm the entire middle east and call it a day. fuck foriegn relations people don't like us as it is.
I almost agree. but I would prefer more creative methods. :goodjob:

that's it for me. time to get to more inportant things in this world.... like the WL :lmfao:

4dmin
11-01-2006, 10:19 AM
you forgot IA

Saddam DID have WMD's and he has used them.
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/11/2/220331.shtml
http://www.techcentralstation.com/092503F.html
or just ask a Kurd.
O, and I almost the 16 other UN resloutions that Saddam violated that when he did required(per resoultion) military action. something left(no pun intended) out in CNN's daily broadcast.

and Korea's only a problem b/c Truman told MCarthur to stop kicking their ass @ the 38th parrell. Mcarthur finishes the job and the world is a better place for 2 reasons.
1. no Communist North Korea
2. more HOTT Korean chicks roaming the earth freely :idb:

domestically I think the gov't is WAY TO INVOLVED in my life anyways. so the lesser the better.

I almost agree. but I would prefer more creative methods. :goodjob:

that's it for me. time to get to more inportant things in this world.... like the WL :lmfao:

i'm going to give you +25 for atleast 3 of those comments korean chicks, less gov't, killing the middle east, and the WL

ShooterMcGavin
11-01-2006, 10:39 AM
Well, sweet. Knocks him out of the picture temporarily. Now if that bitch Hilary will go die, we'll be straight.
you're using that word entirely too loosely...

{X}Echo419
11-01-2006, 10:53 AM
i'm going to give you +25 for atleast 3 of those comments korean chicks, less gov't, killing the middle east, and the WL
I NEVER thought I'd see the day! I'm taking an early lunch to get a lotto ticket! :yes:

you're using that word entirely too loosely...
are you trying to tell us something? :gay:
j/k :D

Fast Shadow
11-01-2006, 01:00 PM
Kerry = pwnt

Fast Shadow
11-01-2006, 01:03 PM
Yay for spoiled rich white kids ragging on the military from their lofty couches at Starbucks as they sip on their semen and soy lattes. :lmfao:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_point
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Air_Force_Academy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Academy

no please tell me how man Fortune 500 companies have military CEOs?

Here's one. I've had the good fortune of knowing his son, well he's not a CEO (just a lowly COO) but he does manage billions in funds. But he's just some dumb soldier, who cares about the MoH he won?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_H._Jacobs

How about "CEO" of the entire United States?

Presidents who served in the military:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Presidents_by_military_rank

~The_Duke~
11-01-2006, 01:16 PM
Kerry = pwnt

Good post...:goodjob: +1 or 2 I dont know how many I count for...

'chell
11-01-2006, 03:18 PM
he is a fucktard and I hope he rots in hell...

AMEN SISTA!!! :goodjob:

Hulud
11-01-2006, 05:35 PM
wow, so by your logic anyone who is capable of a typo can't call others ignorant? that makes as much sense as saying a person that occasionally trips over their foot has no right to call a cripple a cripple...

good call

SL65AMG
11-01-2006, 07:03 PM
the lesser of the two evils.... :taun: