PDA

View Full Version : Eurotech Question

Spyder
06-02-2005, 10:38 AM
since i cant get anyone on the phone ever and i keep getting an awnsering machine.. does anyone know when they are open? if they werent the only place that carries parts for these cars locally i would never do business with them simply because they do not know how to answer the phones. I have called 6 times over 3 days at different times. that is rediculious.

chmura
06-02-2005, 12:00 PM
since i cant get anyone on the phone ever and i keep getting an awnsering machine.. does anyone know when they are open? if they werent the only place that carries parts for these cars locally i would never do business with them simply because they do not know how to answer the phones. I have called 6 times over 3 days at different times. that is rediculious.

the shop is incredibly busy.... open mon to friday

leave them a msg... a full description of what u need etc... and they will get back to you....

if not let me know...

4dmin
06-02-2005, 12:56 PM
ya man place is always busy... it frustrating but that it as a good sign, better busy than not, tells what kind of business they run.

- call leave message or email: [email protected]

Allstar3.8T
06-02-2005, 04:00 PM
If it continues, try Assist Racing. They are local as well, and are very knowledgable in building and tuning VWs. J3 racing is also another great source.

Spyder
06-02-2005, 04:20 PM
thanks for the advice guys, its just discouraging to try and give someone money and them not let you lol.

CLyons27
06-02-2005, 06:34 PM
Ive got my stuff done @ eurotech and i highly recommend it. Specially over a dealership

chmura
06-02-2005, 07:51 PM
thanks for the advice guys, its just discouraging to try and give someone money and them not let you lol.

shoot me a pm with number.... i will have them call u

chmura
06-03-2005, 12:17 PM

u r blowing this up too far... Brian will personally call u and see what u need...... but u never leave a msg.....

Spyder
06-03-2005, 12:19 PM
u r blowing this up too far... Brian will personally call u and see what u need...... but u never leave a msg.....

i dont mean for it to be "blown up" im just saying that it sucks when you are trying to buy something and cant thats all.. ill PM my number in a sec. thanks :)

chmura
06-04-2005, 12:35 AM
i dont mean for it to be "blown up" im just saying that it sucks when you are trying to buy something and cant thats all.. ill PM my number in a sec. thanks :)

everything ok now/???

Deaf Pimp
06-04-2005, 11:47 AM
Yea, I can never get ahold of anyone at Eurotech... we've just always gone up there cause it's pointless to try and call.