PDA

View Full Version : Random guy in Compton tries to bluff Police with a flipflop in his hand V.VID

Sport1.3
10-31-2006, 08:52 AM
They called his bluff with 81 bullets killing their own dog...Fucked up!
*edit* if you dont want to see a dude or dog being shot please dont watch*
http://www.filecabi.net/video/goddammit30.html

eS_05
10-31-2006, 10:07 AM
the link aint workin 4 me.. :(

The Golden Child
10-31-2006, 10:13 AM
sucks for him ..

2.3 Evo 8
10-31-2006, 10:30 AM
I guess he should have used a loaded flip flop.

Ran
10-31-2006, 10:30 AM
"Imma shot ya'll cuz. You let dat dog go, and I'll shoot you and dat dog. If he let dat dog go, I'm shootin."

Dude was asking for it.

eS_05
10-31-2006, 10:40 AM
ok it worked now!! damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allshow97
10-31-2006, 12:14 PM
Damn yo... That shit's fucked up... The audio didn't match with the video at some spots but still... damn...

thecrazyone
10-31-2006, 12:28 PM
they sure did call his bluff, he was askin for it tho. sucks they shot the dog tho, thats their fault, they coulda stoped after 10 shots and had the same result without the dead dog.

TIGERJC
10-31-2006, 12:32 PM
he was ready to die, west side

oops, wow those cops suck balls. yo did they let him bleed to death.
They shot him before the dog even got to him, which makes no sense. But he did ask for it, but the police could have handled that a lot better

quickdodge®
10-31-2006, 02:05 PM
They shot him before the dog even got to him, which makes no sense.

Notice, that when they started shooting at him, he was reaching and pulling "something" out. He said, the whole time, that he would shoot the dog if they let him go. When they let the dog go and he acted like he was pulling strap, they were pretecting themselves from the unknown. I saw this video a couple of weeks ago. It is a wild one. He was a Crip. Rollin 60's, I believe. Later, QD.

LQQKITZME
10-31-2006, 03:07 PM
damn that sucks.. dumb ass cops shot their own dog too shows how smart cops are

Samurai J
10-31-2006, 03:30 PM
damn

LQQKITZME
10-31-2006, 03:48 PM
They called his bluff with 81 bullets killing their own dog...Fucked up!
*edit* if you dont want to see a dude or dog being shot please dont watch*
http://www.filecabi.net/video/goddammit30.html

81 rounds is extreme no matter how you look at it..

fight club
10-31-2006, 04:01 PM
81 bullets you got to think though, how many cops shot? 8? thats only a clip each. dumb ass could of walked away. but he had to play badass. i therefore believe it wasnt extreme and i feel sorry the dog was shot. only the dog. maybe this video will serve as a wake up call for the ever increasing ammounts of thugs who think bravado and street cred help you survive in the real world.

LQQKITZME
10-31-2006, 04:09 PM
81 bullets you got to think though, how many cops shot? 8? thats only a clip each. dumb ass could of walked away. but he had to play badass. i therefore believe it wasnt extreme and i feel sorry the dog was shot. only the dog. maybe this video will serve as a wake up call for the ever increasing ammounts of thugs who think bravado and street cred help you survive in the real world.

It only takes one bullet to kill.. if you listen trigger happy cops wouldn't stop shooting when ceice fire was called.. the guy was down and barney fife was still shooting at the wall.. heh I don't care what he claims he is still human.. all he asked for was to speak to someone, not 100k

fight club
10-31-2006, 04:11 PM
It only takes one bullet to kill.. if you listen trigger happy cops wouldn't stop shooting when ceice fire was called.. the guy was down and barney fife was still shooting at the wall.. heh I don't care what he claims he is still human.. all he asked for was to speak to someone, not 100k

and you would be singing a different song had he pulled out the gun he said he had and killed a few cops. then it would be justice served im sure.

duck2k6
10-31-2006, 05:28 PM
now if you listen to the clip those were not 9 milis being shot those were assault rifles being shot. there was no need for an assault rifle. they did not look at the way he was standing he could only be holding a hand gun. be sides if it was that serious why did they not call swat to handle the situation better. this was a standoff. guy was stupid just like the trigger happy fools that pulled the trigger.

David88vert
10-31-2006, 09:29 PM
Why don't you do some research on it before deciding?
http://www.pww.org/article/view/7379/1/278/

Sounds like he was home at first. How would you like it if someone just burst into your house? You wouldn't know if it was real cops or not. Just this week, a fake FBI agent burst into a house and shot the owner. This is not a rare instance. It can happen to anyone, anywhere.

ahmonrah
10-31-2006, 10:02 PM
either way, a good tazer gun would've worked.

TIGERJC
10-31-2006, 10:21 PM
I did notice they left him there, while they took the dog. It sounded like bad training, when the lead cops says " dont touch anything, we need to preserve this as a crime scene". No one rush to see if he was still alive.

koukis14
10-31-2006, 10:33 PM
Sounds like one less person the people of California have to pay thier hard earned money to sit in jail and watch cable and eat hot meals. Cheaper to just kill them, they should do it more often.

EG6
10-31-2006, 11:07 PM
That was an ignorant ass comment; I was going to stay out of this discussion. Ignorant ass people like you should be put in his position, I wish that was you lying on the ground instead of going to jail "eating hot ass meals and watching cable."

Danny
10-31-2006, 11:24 PM
81 rounds is extreme no matter how you look at it..

Let me start with.. your a fool

Not sure how many cops were there. But i imagine the tactics team is there.

Say 5 MP5s at 13.3 bullets per second is 65 bullets per second fired. So about a second and a half later you have a little over 81. Sounded like they fired for 2 or a little more seconds, subtract accuracy and you have you 81 hits in around 2 seconds. After a little over 2 seconds they will evaluate the threat and either stop or continuing firing.

When someone says the will attempt murder dozens of people, there is no such thing as overkill.

Hektik
10-31-2006, 11:54 PM
^^^^ i totally agree
he asked for it if he was so law abiding as the article states why didnt he just turn hium self over rather then sit there and argue with sherrifs and threaten their lives. He said "i have a gun and I Will shoot" what are they supposed to do when he refuses to hand himself over and then when they release the dog he appears to retreive something. It's as simple as he should just have gave imself up. he ran from the police and then threatened them. He got what he deserved.

PHxS
11-01-2006, 04:03 AM
The deputies cornered him nearby, and handcuffed him. They then unleashed an attack dog on him, and began shooting.

I saw no handcuffs

...while they left young Brunston on the street to bleed to death.

He was on a porch

I wish that news was reported with less glorification and less "bending of the truth" for the betterment of an agenda. /soapbox

He said he was on the run for life. Obviously he did something that he thought was going to be 'it' for him if he was arrested. Seems like a possible suicide by cop forced on by the situation. Either way, it was still a shitty day.

turbosx©
11-01-2006, 05:22 AM
i think it was overkill.but he was asking for trouble.cops were trigger happy and had no aiming skills.the gangsta got what he and more.cops on the other hand didnt. gangsta wins muhahah

DBCooper
11-01-2006, 08:09 PM
damn why didnt they shoot him sooner.

admedlin
11-01-2006, 11:56 PM
that was pretty messed up. I understand it would be easy for a bunch of cops shooting to hit the guy 81 times, but why would there be 8 cops firing at 1 guy?

Plus if you watch it, when the dog runs to him, the guy throws something. I guess the cops decided to shoot when they saw him pull something out? Either way, he threw the gun before they shot.

It was also messed up that they didn't even look at the suspect. I mean he was dead anyways but so was the dog. It was just a bad situation for both parties

silversol
11-02-2006, 12:26 AM
he wont do that again lol!! but they did give him several chances to give up!

thecrazyone
11-02-2006, 12:50 AM
that was pretty messed up. I understand it would be easy for a bunch of cops shooting to hit the guy 81 times, but why would there be 8 cops firing at 1 guy?

Plus if you watch it, when the dog runs to him, the guy throws something. I guess the cops decided to shoot when they saw him pull something out? Either way, he threw the gun before they shot.

It was also messed up that they didn't even look at the suspect. I mean he was dead anyways but so was the dog. It was just a bad situation for both parties

it was a flip flop.

read.

turbosx©
11-02-2006, 04:12 AM
also they started shooting before he threw it.and he wasnt dead when they stopped.but he was when the picked up the dog.

Jaimecbr900
11-02-2006, 11:05 AM
All the bleeding hearts are glossing over the fact that the guy clearly and very loudly said more than 50 times that he would "shoot the dog", "shoot at them", "shoot anyone", "was ready to die", "was on the run", etc. etc. etc.

In a tactical situation, Police don't have time to think, "hmmmm, is he telling the truth, or is he bluffing..." "hmmmm, is that a flip flop under a big ass hoodie or is that a big ass gun...." "hmmm, he says he's gonna kill me if I get near him, but he's only bluffing...."

That's ridiculous to think that way.

That article is so obviously written to one side it's comical.

All the ideology on TV of shooting people in the leg to "wound" them long enough to "cuff 'em Dano!" is utterly unrealistic and moronic.

If a person is told over and over and over and over again to show their hands and surrender, yet TELLS and YELLS that he is going to KILL YOU if you get near.......what are you supposed to do? Back up and leave him alone?

Police have over stepped their bounds in some situations I'm sure. From this video, this is not one of those situations. It's tragic that the dog died. It's also tragic that the guy died, but it was at his own hands. If he'd been shot raising his hands out to show he had nothing, it would be different. He wasn't. He was shot when his dumbass, with 50 guns pointed at him, wanted to be a Billy Bad Ass and be a tough guy. How'd that work out for ya there Mr. Tough guy?

Hektik
11-02-2006, 11:16 AM
All the bleeding hearts are glossing over the fact that the guy clearly and very loudly said more than 50 times that he would "shoot the dog", "shoot at them", "shoot anyone", "was ready to die", "was on the run", etc. etc. etc.

In a tactical situation, Police don't have time to think, "hmmmm, is he telling the truth, or is he bluffing..." "hmmmm, is that a flip flop under a big ass hoodie or is that a big ass gun...." "hmmm, he says he's gonna kill me if I get near him, but he's only bluffing...."

That's ridiculous to think that way.

That article is so obviously written to one side it's comical.

All the ideology on TV of shooting people in the leg to "wound" them long enough to "cuff 'em Dano!" is utterly unrealistic and moronic.

If a person is told over and over and over and over again to show their hands and surrender, yet TELLS and YELLS that he is going to KILL YOU if you get near.......what are you supposed to do? Back up and leave him alone?

Police have over stepped their bounds in some situations I'm sure. From this video, this is not one of those situations. It's tragic that the dog died. It's also tragic that the guy died, but it was at his own hands. If he'd been shot raising his hands out to show he had nothing, it would be different. He wasn't. He was shot when his dumbass, with 50 guns pointed at him, wanted to be a Billy Bad Ass and be a tough guy. How'd that work out for ya there Mr. Tough guy?
this is absolutely true. and i agree with ur entire post like i said before he got what he deserved. the dog on the other hand was only doing his job. and yes they picked the dog up and left him to finish dying becasue the dog is a police officer and they would do the same if it was a human.

Danny
11-02-2006, 02:01 PM
"left to die" im pretty sure he was dead moments after hitting the ground. And if he wasnt, im glad they didnt waste my tax money trying to save an idiots life.

For all you morons that are trying to sympathize with the thug, by saying the cops should have not killed him and/or it was over kill. You know nothing of law enforcment and nothing of real life situations. I am no expert in law enforcment, but im not ignorant to the fact that this isnt hollywood and we dont shoot people in the knees. We also dont call a thugs bluff when he promises to kill people. Its not the police's job to call someones bluff in this case. The asked for death, and he recived it. No one should be wasting brain power on trying to figure out how to sympathize with the thug.

SL65AMG
11-02-2006, 06:38 PM
stupid ass fucking ****** got what was comming to him

koukis14
11-02-2006, 10:00 PM
That was an ignorant ass comment; I was going to stay out of this discussion. Ignorant ass people like you should be put in his position, I wish that was you lying on the ground instead of going to jail "eating hot ass meals and watching cable."

First off Im not a retard like him so I would not be in that situation is the first place. But lets say for some stupid reason I was in his situation. I would throw up my hands and make sure the trigger happy LAPD did not have any reason to shoot me.

Anyway I have to go to bed with my girlfriend, who is begging for me pleasure. Then I have to get up and go to work tomorrow. That would be the job I got after a backround check, a 12 point drug test, a psychological/mental ability test, 3 interviews, and two years of tech school. Holy shit somebody shoot me 81 times im fucking ignorant:rolleyes:

Danny
11-02-2006, 10:35 PM
First off Im not a retard like him so I would not be in that situation is the first place. But lets say for some stupid reason I was in his situation. I would throw up my hands and make sure the trigger happy LAPD did not have any reason to shoot me.

Anyway I have to go to bed with my girlfriend, who is begging for me pleasure. Then I have to get up and go to work tomorrow. That would be the job I got after a backround check, a 12 point drug test, a psychological/mental ability test, 3 interviews, and two years of tech school. Holy shit somebody shoot me 81 times im fucking ignorant:rolleyes:

If EG6s brainless comment didnt own himself, this comment by Koukis14 sure did. PWND