PDA

View Full Version : bus driver teen fight

Z33_kid
06-02-2005, 12:37 AM
PUNTA GORDA, Florida A fight broke out May 17 when driver Albert Taylor told a 13-year-old boy to put his seat belt on and the boy's 15-year-old stepbrother cursed Taylor. Taylor then slapped the older boy and grabbed his throat, the video shows. The 15-year-old is seen pushing and punching the 66-year-old bus driver.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/52305-schoolbusfight.html#
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/01/school.bus.ap/index.html

dang man i saw the video on tv the kid got owned an hes in middle skool supposbly looks alot smaller he aint even attack back if that was me i woulda hit till the bus driver knocked me out lol

A.P. Photography
06-02-2005, 08:31 AM
I feel for the bus driver. kids today have no respect for their elders or even care anymore and parents are afraid or won't do anything to discipline them. What those kids need is a good beating. I mean all he told him to do was put on his seat belt and his step brother started cursing at him. WTF?!?!?!

And I am in no way saying what the bus driver did was right, he simply could have kicked both of them off the bus and been done with it.

civic95
06-02-2005, 10:29 AM
If you don't follow the rules the bus driver should be allowed to drop you off on the street. If you refuse to get off he should be able to force you off.

Imagine if the bus was hit, and that kid was injured for not wearing a seat belt. His parents would be suing the school system for the driving not making him wear it.

Now imagine if the kid gets dropped off on the street for not following the rules, and manages to get beat up or mugged. Parents would sue again, but the kid got himself kicked off, hence the driver has no responsibility.

I would not want to be a bus driver, teacher, or coach for any amount of money these days.

eViLMunkey
06-03-2005, 05:08 PM
Bus drivers need a stun gun just shock the lil fuckers...

LaurenK
06-04-2005, 10:10 AM
I feel for the bus driver. kids today have no respect for their elders or even care anymore and parents are afraid or won't do anything to discipline them. What those kids need is a good beating. I mean all he told him to do was put on his seat belt and his step brother started cursing at him. WTF?!?!?!

And I am in no way saying what the bus driver did was right, he simply could have kicked both of them off the bus and been done with it.

I agree...

Z33_kid
06-05-2005, 03:43 PM
lol

A1EX
06-05-2005, 03:45 PM
das fuked up

blurred visions
06-09-2005, 01:57 AM
You may think little kids are bad now a days but think about it. If a kid does something like this, its all over the news. Back in the day they could care less about putting this on the news and I'm sure its happened before. Ive seen worse at school when I was younger and it never made the news.

Z33_kid
06-09-2005, 10:08 PM
yea that is true

Repost Squintz
06-10-2005, 10:30 PM
Bus drivers need a stun gun just shock the lil fuckers...
seriously stun guns, night sticks, mace(maybe too harsh) but the other could do

sir2civichatch
06-11-2005, 04:17 PM
if i was that bus driver i would have tied the 2 lil shits to the top of the bus and made them ride home up there... i'd be laughing the whole way and telling all the other lil brats that they are next if they fuck up~

Speedm0(\)key
06-12-2005, 07:46 AM
id beat the shit ouf of the kid too
this is what happens due to stupid american mothers who dont beat their kids for retarded shit they do

Z33_kid
06-12-2005, 12:13 PM
lol

Jaimecbr900
06-13-2005, 03:26 PM
id beat the shit ouf of the kid too
this is what happens due to stupid american mothers who dont beat their kids for retarded shit they do

WERD!!!!!!!

I saw this first hand last night at Kroger. Two kids literally throwing stuff at their dad and he didn't do squat. So bad it got that the store manager came out and told the kids to stop cause they were beating on each other with some stuff from the store. The absolute worst acting kids I've ever seen in my entire life. It was so bad, that after they walked out customers and employees alike were all commenting about how terrible those kids were.

My kids would act like that ONCE....... :hanged:

B16a2 Civic
06-13-2005, 03:30 PM
i would have pushed that lil crumbsnacther out the door but before his whole body could get out, id close that revolving door, and if he's walking toward that certain side of the bus, i'd make that stop sign come out and hit him in the face......i wanna start drivin bus's now

bus driver > 15 yr old kid