PDA

View Full Version : FS: Black Motorola Razr - Cingular!

MeFryRice
10-30-2006, 12:05 AM
**SOLD**

I forgot that I had a black Razr sitting in my closet till last night. I was going to use it when I had Cingular but changed over to Sprint so unfortunately I can't use it as it's GSM. The phone is in "mint" condition besides a minor nick in the the corner which is very hard to notice unless your actually looking for it. I had put a friend's SIM in the other day to make sure it works and it does flawlessly. This is a great phone to have if your not eligible for an upgrade or if you need a phone and don't have cash to buy one outright. Plus, it won't change your contract out since you won't have to change your ESN, just swap SIM's and your good to go!

I'm asking $125 OBO as the it is a $300+ phone. I don't have the box nor owner's manual. I have a home charger for it somewhere, I just can't seem to find it as of right now, although chargers you can get cheap anyways.

I just noticed as I uploaded the pics that it makes the phone to be different colors. I can assure you that all the pieces are the same and the phone has NEVER been taken apart for any reason. Please feel free to call me at 404.626.9590 as it's the easiest way to get in touch. I have tomorrow - Monday - off so I'd be able to meet up at any time.

-Steve

MeFryRice
10-30-2006, 10:19 PM
BUMP.....if you feel like the price is a little too high, then through an offer out on the table. Just don't lowball me! :D

MeFryRice
11-02-2006, 12:43 AM
Bored as hell bump....I know someone wants one and I can get you a home charger since I lost mine.

MeFryRice
11-07-2006, 08:15 PM
Bump for a price drop

JDMef88
11-07-2006, 08:42 PM
i got 75$ on it holla

B17A
11-07-2006, 10:32 PM
Bump for Steve, as he's a good guy. :)

MeFryRice
11-08-2006, 02:00 AM
Bump for Steve, as he's a good guy. :)

Thanks Jordan. I appreciate it and hope the Treo is treating you ok.

MeFryRice
11-12-2006, 08:34 PM
Bump back up to the top!

B17A
11-12-2006, 09:22 PM
Thanks Jordan. I appreciate it and hope the Treo is treating you ok.
Treo's treating me well Steve. Looks more beat up now than ever though from being in my pocket all the time. Best "smartphone" I've had in a long time.