PDA

View Full Version : Steering problem

JoeyKazez
10-29-2006, 09:24 AM
The other day I hit a curb because I was being an idiot, i noticed that now my car sort of feels like it has power steering, not while it is sitting still, but if i get moving at about 1mph or more, it feels way easier to turn the wheel than before. going down a road when I let go of the wheel it will not turn or anything, just like before. The only difference is that the steering wheel feels really loose. Its a 1990 civic if that even matters.

Elbow
10-29-2006, 09:51 AM
Tell them how you hit it :)...mAd tYght D0r1ft0 man

JoeyKazez
10-29-2006, 09:59 AM
Tell them how you hit it :)...mAd tYght D0r1ft0 man

lol, well i was being dumb. the end.

Elbow
10-29-2006, 10:02 AM
you were ass sliding your civic in your painters suit that looks like a racing suit, a bike helmet on, bike gloves, and some wet shoes from wal mart.....and when you threw up the shocker sign...you lost control and hit a curb...then cried....

JoeyKazez
10-29-2006, 10:10 AM
you were ass sliding your civic in your painters suit that looks like a racing suit, a bike helmet on, bike gloves, and some wet shoes from wal mart.....and when you threw up the shocker sign...you lost control and hit a curb...then cried....

ROFLMAOBBQSAUSEOMFGLIRLOCOPTER

Elbow
10-29-2006, 10:11 AM
your gf was recording. ask her for the video has she done anymore lawn mower wheelies?

JoeyKazez
10-29-2006, 10:17 AM
your gf was recording. ask her for the video has she done anymore lawn mower wheelies?

lol, that is descusting

Turbodude06
10-29-2006, 08:42 PM
it doesn't sound like you have a steering problem but that you either fixed something that was wrong with it or you just made it better doesn't sound like a problem to me...

JoeyKazez
10-29-2006, 09:07 PM
it doesn't sound like you have a steering problem but that you either fixed something that was wrong with it or you just made it better doesn't sound like a problem to me...

yeah I sort of felt that way too, but that doesnt really seem possible.