UpSideDownDesi
10-29-2006, 01:37 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FLjAP2RCFp8&mode=related&search=

WhiteAccord
10-29-2006, 04:00 PM
That NSX-R with the VTAKK!!! Owned them pretty well in the begging

AlliRae
10-29-2006, 04:03 PM
that is in english somewhere as well... and it goes through everything including before and after the race a bit.

The Green Monster
10-29-2006, 04:32 PM
NSX FTMFW

it's funny cuz on a diff board we were talkin about racing cars on GT4 and everyone was talkin shit and I said my NSX Type R would pwn all lol...and it will :goodjob:

great vid lol...ima go rub this in their face

JKNOUSE
10-29-2006, 04:33 PM
wtf happend to the sti:thinking:
nice vid tho i liked it

2.3 Evo 8
10-29-2006, 05:16 PM
Gallardo has too much power for the other cars in the straight. Tsukuba is also a hard track to make a pass on EXCEPT on the straight.

All of those cars handle pretty good, but some of them are in different leagues.

UpSideDownDesi
10-29-2006, 11:25 PM
NSX-R pwned most of them in turns...it jumped 2 cars on first lap...first turn alone. Gallardo and NSX-R ate EVO, STI, and farted it out. But NSX-R and Gallardo were good match...one had handeling and other had power. I think when STI got left behind the driver gave up.

Nippon
10-29-2006, 11:59 PM
The NSX-R, in my opinion is the baddest JDM car there is. All forced induction put aside of course. I've watched countless best motoring dvd's and in all the battles that had the NSX-R. It never, never lags behind if not taking first or second, no matter the driver. The only car that gives the NSX-R a run for its money are the tuned R34's. Which is another WCBA (world class bad ass).

I once had a list of up to date nordeschleife times. The NSX-R almost broke the 7minute barrier. on the Nordescliefe, anything at or below 7 minutes is damn near full-race spec.

Boku no yume no kuruma...:cry: