PDA

View Full Version : Good stuff...

~The_Duke~
10-28-2006, 09:23 PM
Well I am at work and the phone rings. I answer it just like a I normally do and it is my ex-wife calling and she sounds upset. I am not worried at all since my daughter is safe at home with my parents. She is crying and says that something bad happened and I might have to keep my daughter for serval weeks, trying to keep a straight face, I ask what the issue is. She wont tell me and I ask what the issue is and that I might be able to deal with issue better if I know what the hell is going on. I am waiting to here that her and her lil dickwad boyfriend made another baby and they are going to get it aborted. Then she tells me that her dad, not the greatest person in the world, has kicked her out. Well isnt that peachy, time to call the lawyer again :bump: yes more money I have to spend the deal with this dumbass bitch, but it might end up that I get my daughter for good :D

Dominic49
10-29-2006, 05:04 AM
so your happy that your ex-wife is murdering an unborn child?

wow

what a jerk off...

your ex wife is going through a hard time and all you care about is your gain....

gay!

~The_Duke~
10-29-2006, 07:33 PM
so your happy that your ex-wife is murdering an unborn child?

wow

what a jerk off...

your ex wife is going through a hard time and all you care about is your gain....

gay!

but she isnt, that is what I thought that she was going to say, but she just got kicked out...

my ex-wife is a physco bitch...I believe that I will be taking her ass back to court here in a lil bit depending on what my lawyer says in the morning...

CSquared
10-30-2006, 10:27 AM
but she isnt, that is what I thought that she was going to say, but she just got kicked out...

my ex-wife is a physco bitch...I believe that I will be taking her ass back to court here in a lil bit depending on what my lawyer says in the morning...

You sick fuck...

nah i'm jk. I don't know what crawled up dominics ass. My parents have been divorced since i was 4 or 5 so i know what a fucked up pain in the ass situation it is. Good luck with getting custody of your daughter.

The Golden Child
10-30-2006, 11:36 AM
GOOD LUCK MORRIS .. LOLZ !!!

~The_Duke~
10-30-2006, 02:23 PM
I hate the law, and my ex-wife...

Then she goes and 'out of the blue' is back in where she was living before and I cant do jack shit...I would have liked to have killed someone...

I am pissed\worried about what kind of evorment my daughter is in...

JustinSane110™
10-30-2006, 07:09 PM
nah i'm jk. I don't know what crawled up dominics ass.
Whatever it was it damn sure wasnt comprehension LOL.

~The_Duke~
10-30-2006, 07:14 PM

lol

Dominic49
10-30-2006, 11:17 PM
lol

finish school and get your own place beofre you get your daughter.....

leaving your kid with grandma and grandpa is being a little bitch....

Hektik
10-30-2006, 11:27 PM
Not to pry to much into ur personal life but if ur daughter wasnt with her mother and u dont have full custody why wouldnt u be wth her at ur parents . i mean if i was in the same situation i would spend every god given second with my daughter. Good luck getting full custody of her i know how hard it is to live with out ur daughter

CSquared
10-30-2006, 11:38 PM

lol owned... :idb:

Dude i don't know if you are being serious or not... you are usually really cool with me but you are sounding like a total asshole right about now. I honestly feel really bad for what i am about to say but you really need to be put in your place...

The guy wants to have custody of his daughter and that makes him a little bitch? If anything i find that to be really commendable. There are a shit load of dudes out there who want nothing to do with their kids. She's lucky to have a dad that actually cares about her. Besides... You think the mother isn't doing the same shit?(leaving kid to grandma and grandpa)

When you graduate highschool to the real world and/or have a kid of your own then you can come back to this thread and talk shit... Until then... Just do us all a favor and keep your mouth closed.

~The_Duke~
10-31-2006, 02:31 PM

But the thing is man that her mother is just doing the same thing except worse. She is doing about 18 hrs worth of school 40 hrs of working per week and only see my daughter about 2 hrs every day. If I were to have her I would be taking care of her all morning til It was time to go to work and then instead of putting her in daycare or calling a babysitter I would be giving her to grandma and grandpa...I pay for everything having to do with except for some of the food she eats. I pay for health insurance, doctor bills, and cloths except when grandma goes to the store and says I want to play dress up with the 2.5 yr.

So :tongue1:

Crazy Asian
11-01-2006, 03:30 AM
Would you like Crazy Asian to do a complimentary service of "Pimp Slapping the Bitch" for you or my fav "Kill The Bitch?"

Flip
11-01-2006, 03:44 AM
holy fuckity bored shits you guys!

The Golden Child
11-01-2006, 09:56 AM
Well I am at work and the phone rings. I answer it just like a I normally do and it is my ex-wife calling and she sounds upset. I am not worried at all since my daughter is safe at home with my parents. She is crying and says that something bad happened and I might have to keep my daughter for serval weeks, trying to keep a straight face, I ask what the issue is. She wont tell me and I ask what the issue is and that I might be able to deal with issue better if I know what the hell is going on. I am waiting to here that her and her lil dickwad boyfriend made another baby and they are going to get it aborted. Then she tells me that her dad, not the greatest person in the world, has kicked her out. Well isnt that peachy, time to call the lawyer again :bump: yes more money I have to spend the deal with this dumbass bitch, but it might end up that I get my daughter for good :D

good luck though and i hope you get full custody ..

~The_Duke~
11-01-2006, 01:09 PM
good luck though and i hope you get full custody ..

I hope so to...but I have to wait for her to do something else stupid first though cas she "fixed" her relationship with her dad and moved back in even though I dont think she ever left...

The Golden Child
11-01-2006, 03:21 PM
I hope so to...but I have to wait for her to do something else stupid first though cas she "fixed" her relationship with her dad and moved back in even though I dont think she ever left...

hmmm icic ..