PDA

View Full Version : ALL kewl ass bikers

ueyedgr8tness
10-28-2006, 07:18 PM
Ok this next yr will be the 1st bike weeks I go to so who is interested and were the best place to go so I can plan early at the 1st of the yr i can try to get us deals on rooms or a condo from miami to pc or mabye daytona and of course myrtle beach.so hit me up guys and lets talk bout whats the best place to go and i can get some prices early with no money down and i can even arrange transport.I only getting other bikers to go cause there already like 7-8 of us that will be going for sure hit me up and lets talk about were every1 will want to go so we can roll up like atleast 20-30 deep.

TallGuy
10-28-2006, 07:57 PM
So what are the dates your looking at and are you going to be riding the bikes down or putting them on a trailer?

GIXXERDK
10-28-2006, 08:15 PM
I want to know your groups riding style/etiquette first.

TallGuy
10-28-2006, 08:39 PM
well my group consists of myself and my brother. we are both just the cruising type of riders. we dont do stupid stuff and are the first to leave when someone starts to act up. We were already planning on going down but it would be cool to hook up with some other riders.

GIXXERDK
10-29-2006, 01:24 AM
Well thats good, I really hate it when people bust 80+mph wheelies. I cant afford another ticket...

ueyedgr8tness
10-29-2006, 02:15 AM
Well we or the type that just ike to ride alot not sit in parking lots forever. But some of my boys like to keep it on the back wheel but nothing real scary they keep it to a min.But i am asking u guys what dates should i be looking at and what location.and far as trouble we or no trouble makers at all we have fun and stay safe.

StupidBikerBoy
10-29-2006, 04:51 PM
Id be up for some rides or meet ups, but not if your boys are the type to bust wheelies or stoppies in a group. Ive already been hit from behind once because of a stupid squid who thought he was the shit cause he learned how to do what we all already knew how to do. Cost $1500 worth of repairs to my TL, which I eventually had to take out of his ass. lol

Time and place for everything.

Just picked up an SV for my girl to ride also, so she'll be inchin to get out too. I'll keep a watch to see what you guys plan and try to meet up when it happens (if im healed up by then lol).:goodjob:

ueyedgr8tness
10-29-2006, 07:22 PM
Id be up for some rides or meet ups, but not if your boys are the type to bust wheelies or stoppies in a group. Ive already been hit from behind once because of a stupid squid who thought he was the shit cause he learned how to do what we all already knew how to do. Cost $1500 worth of repairs to my TL, which I eventually had to take out of his ass. lol

Time and place for everything.

Just picked up an SV for my girl to ride also, so she'll be inchin to get out too. I'll keep a watch to see what you guys plan and try to meet up when it happens (if im healed up by then lol).:goodjob:

Good deal my man no i dont do tricks but some of my boys do but they only do it when its like mabye 3or4 of us not in a group they or mature rider and we watch out for each other so u will have no problems.I will set up a meet once every 1 decides were we going let every 1 meet up and see how we like each other then plan from there.

TallGuy
10-29-2006, 09:27 PM
We should all meet up some place and really talk about what we want to do.

The BUCKY
10-29-2006, 09:41 PM
shit can i ride. i stay on one wheels better than 2 though. that kool.

ueyedgr8tness
10-30-2006, 05:32 PM
Sounds good to me but my bike want be out for 2 weeks getting painted.

EG BTER
10-30-2006, 07:20 PM
lmk :D

Jaszen1
10-30-2006, 07:28 PM
What are you gonna do new to your bike Stay_up?

ueyedgr8tness
10-30-2006, 09:20 PM
rEPAINT go with a custom azn symbol type of bike thats what my gf wants so she pays i do whatever and powder coat the wheels and alot of other stuff.

GIXXERDK
10-30-2006, 09:59 PM
Wish I had a suga mama

GIXXERDK
10-30-2006, 10:03 PM
shit can i ride. i stay on one wheels better than 2 though. that kool.
I dont think Iv'e ever seen you wheelie before, plus now that you have a ferrari I dont think you want to do a wheelie

The BUCKY
10-31-2006, 04:24 AM
lirl. i do them but i know you dont ride like that so i respect your riding style. i am no stunter thats for sure

GIXXERDK
10-31-2006, 10:23 AM
lirl. i do them but i know you dont ride like that so i respect your riding style. i am no stunter thats for sure
Awesome +1 for you!

ueyedgr8tness
10-31-2006, 08:16 PM
Wish I had a suga mama

She aint even a suga mama she just a gf that ill be getting married to and she has alot of $ that i help her spend nothing wrone with that.+ of course i love azn women.