PDA

View Full Version : Misc hmmm.......

Tasuki_Civic
10-28-2006, 03:15 PM
Love is hard. You think you got it figured out then it clothes-lines you. How do you know what the next move is? How do you know all your hard work isn't in vain? Love is a full-time job and if you slack on the job you could be fired, or the job might slack on you. Well, I don't know. I wish I had all the answers but then life would be boring!

what do you guys think?

Sammich
10-28-2006, 03:16 PM
i wanna know how im suppose to be affectionate..i was chillin w/ my girl last nite, and she told me i seemed distant..i figured that i was bein affectionate..i guess...help a nigga

Tasuki_Civic
10-28-2006, 03:20 PM
shit i dont either....i guy i dated thinks i dont give enough affection in public but i give enough when were alone. i dont see it at all. i mean i kissed him on his arm ...mind you his 6'4 and i touched his back or but when im palying but its not enough.

i mean personaly im not that touchy of a person so i keept to myself at times but i dont give enough effection. he said he feels like hes a friend more than a someone im with when were out in public.

lol i dont know what to say to that.

Sammich
10-28-2006, 03:22 PM
dangit man...LOL u the second girl ive asked today w/ almost the same results..*thinks*

Tasuki_Civic
10-28-2006, 03:26 PM
i wanna know how im suppose to be affectionate..i was chillin w/ my girl last nite, and she told me i seemed distant..i figured that i was bein affectionate..i guess...help a nigga

as her what she wants and then do it.....its easy.

Sammich
10-28-2006, 03:28 PM
yea.. sumtimes u just hate askin ya gf what u suppose to do ya know

Tasuki_Civic
10-28-2006, 03:31 PM
yea.. sumtimes u just hate askin ya gf what u suppose to do ya know

well then dont ask and learn how to acknowldge her. acknowldgement takes you along way.....you wil know how she feels before she even speaks a word. same with men. even when a person hides it well. if you notice them you will be able to tell.

Sammich
10-28-2006, 03:34 PM
i do alota acknowledgement...

Tasuki_Civic
10-28-2006, 03:46 PM
i do alota acknowledgement...

let the story tell it......but you know what it could be just her. maybe she likes all the attention. you should have known that gettin to know her.

somthing has to give ...........

SLOWLYbtngU
10-28-2006, 04:27 PM
Love is hard. You think you got it figured out then it clothes-lines you. How do you know what the next move is? How do you know all your hard work isn't in vain? Love is a full-time job and if you slack on the job you could be fired, or the job might slack on you. Well, I don't know. I wish I had all the answers but then life would be boring!

what do you guys think?
Honestly, I once told a friend that love is one of those things that you just need to let happen and every once and a while acknowledge it's there.

I fear love...It is the one emotion where u leave yourself 100% open for another person to hurt you and you cant do a damn thing about it but trust that they wont. ~sigh~

SLOWLYbtngU
10-28-2006, 04:31 PM
shit i dont either....i guy i dated thinks i dont give enough affection in public but i give enough when were alone. i dont see it at all. i mean i kissed him on his arm ...mind you his 6'4 and i touched his back or but when im palying but its not enough.

i mean personaly im not that touchy of a person so i keept to myself at times but i dont give enough effection. he said he feels like hes a friend more than a someone im with when were out in public.

lol i dont know what to say to that.

Yup..That is me too...Lately though, no joke...I just want a guy I can hug and hold...~gag~ I cant believe I wrote that....:no:

dangit man...LOL u the second girl ive asked today w/ almost the same results..*thinks*

HAha...Sorry I was honest...I asked my roomie and she said that making any excuse to touch her...

I guess for me it would be like when you are driving just caress her hand or thigh, when walking place your hands at the small of her back, when holding a serious conversation get lost in her eyes on purpose and then tell her she is beautiful while she is in mid-sentence....

PRiMAdonna
10-28-2006, 04:34 PM
Love is hard. You think you got it figured out then it clothes-lines you.

i concur. particularly today.

con
10-28-2006, 06:45 PM
what is this, 'Touchy Feely Saturday'???

If you want more affection, show more... If it's not returned, oh well back to the drawing board.

Tasuki_Civic
10-29-2006, 02:58 AM
what is this, 'Touchy Feely Saturday'???

If you want more affection, show more... If it's not returned, oh well back to the drawing board.

ha agreed....but its not about afffection its just about relationships in general.

con
10-29-2006, 08:30 AM
ha agreed....but its not about afffection its just about relationships in general.

poor guy :thinking: :???:

Tasuki_Civic
10-29-2006, 04:54 PM
poor guy :thinking: :???:

no no no i meant what i wrote at the top ....i wasnt saying that about affection.

Sammich
10-30-2006, 07:40 AM
let the story tell it......but you know what it could be just her. maybe she likes all the attention. you should have known that gettin to know her.

somthing has to give ...........

naw she's not a person that craves attention like that..at least she hasnt expressed it in anyway..YET

btw...all is :goodjob: :goodjob:

BTEC
10-30-2006, 08:11 AM
BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

Sammich
10-30-2006, 08:12 AM
LOLz...dnt u have some homework or BC to do??

BTEC
10-30-2006, 08:20 AM
LOLz...dnt u have some homework or BC to do??
IM AT WORK BEECH

Sammich
10-30-2006, 08:21 AM
well...do some WORK MOFO lol

*runs*

BTEC
10-30-2006, 08:29 AM
well...do some WORK MOFO lol

*runs*
IM AN EXECUTIVE ON THE IA NETWORK TEAM. I GET PAID TO HOE-IT-UP. DNT HATE

Sammich
10-30-2006, 08:30 AM
lol i need a job like that...wheres the app

BTEC
10-30-2006, 08:31 AM
lol i need a job like that...wheres the app
WE DNT HIRE BROEKBACKS. PSSSSSSHHHOWN3D!!!!!!!!

Sammich
10-30-2006, 08:35 AM
LOLz

*looks for BCs titty pic*

*finds..runs*

BTEC
10-30-2006, 08:40 AM
LOLz

*looks for BCs titty pic*

*finds..runs*
HAVE FUN STROKING UR SLIM JIM. LOL!!!!

Sammich
10-30-2006, 08:44 AM
HAVE FUN STROKING UR SLIM JIM. LOL!!!!

uggghhh....

did somebody say sumpin...

*returns to chicken killing ritual*:lmfao:

BluesClues
10-30-2006, 10:23 AM
Need I really comment in this thread :thinking: Life is overrated

That is all

Sammich
10-30-2006, 10:26 AM
life is great!!!

BluesClues
10-30-2006, 10:29 AM
life is great!!!
Good for you

Sammich
10-30-2006, 10:29 AM
aww whats wrong..bad w/e

BluesClues
10-30-2006, 10:34 AM
aww whats wrong..bad w/e
Somewhat

Sammich
10-30-2006, 10:41 AM
dnt know u that well to know what to tell u but...itll get better!?!?

BluesClues
10-30-2006, 10:43 AM
dnt know u that well to know what to tell u but...itll get better!?!?

Lol. I reckon :dunno:

Anywho...... Did anyone watch the Georgia game?

Tasuki_Civic
10-30-2006, 11:27 AM
Need I really comment in this thread :thinking: Life is overrated

That is all
:thinking: the point of exaduration things will get better for you :yes:

Lol. I reckon :dunno:

Anywho...... Did anyone watch the Georgia game?

fuck the game! i dont watch college football.... keep it to something thats interesting than that game or keep it to the subject.

Sammich
10-30-2006, 11:29 AM
fuck the game! i dont watch college football.... keep it to something thats interesting than that game or keep it to the subject.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

CAT FIGHT!!!!!!

BTEC
10-30-2006, 11:31 AM

CAT FIGHT!!!!!!
MORE LIKE A CAT -vs- PITBULL.

UR THE CAT AND IM THE PITBULL. U KNOW HOW THE STORY ENDS. RIP'S LITTLE KITTY.

BluesClues
10-30-2006, 11:31 AM
I ain't in the mood today

~leaves~

Sammich
10-30-2006, 11:32 AM
MORE LIKE A CAT -vs- PITBULL.

UR THE CAT AND IM THE PITBULL. U KNOW HOW THE STORY ENDS. RIP'S LITTLE KITTY.

:2up: :2up:
http://b3ta.hnldesign.nl/beta120.gif

NOW STFU

:ninja: :lmfao:

Sammich
10-30-2006, 11:40 AM
I ain't in the mood today

~leaves~

hope u feel better:yes:

BTEC
10-30-2006, 11:44 AM
:2up: :2up:
http://b3ta.hnldesign.nl/beta120.gif

NOW STFU

:ninja: :lmfao:
I SHOULD NEG REP U FOR USING MY SHIT. MAYBE NEXT TIME. CONSIDER THIS A WARNING.

Sammich
10-30-2006, 11:45 AM
lol nigga fugg y0 sig

*blasts*

Tasuki_Civic
10-30-2006, 11:47 AM

CAT FIGHT!!!!!!

boooo aint nobody :no: havin no cat fight. its not even that serious hahaha

Sammich
10-30-2006, 11:49 AM
lol DANGIT MAN

BTEC
10-30-2006, 11:51 AM
lol nigga fugg y0 sig

*blasts*
FUGG MY SIG BUT U USE MY SHIT? MAYBE U SHOULD TRY AGAIN

Sammich
10-30-2006, 11:52 AM
FUGG MY SIG BUT U USE MY SHIT? MAYBE U SHOULD TRY AGAIN

umm...

*loses train of thought*

*pulls out razor blade*

*proceeds w/ emo procedure*

Tasuki_Civic
10-31-2006, 08:44 AM
umm...

*loses train of thought*

*pulls out razor blade*

*proceeds w/ emo procedure*

lol ur wierd :no:

ahmonrah
11-07-2006, 04:12 AM
i'm late as hell for this topic. but lemme see if i can put my own ideas in here.

this love thing:
wtf is it? no one knows. but we know what it does.

love makes one forget about time, when they are with the one they love.

love makes you spend more time than you normally would with anyone else, with that particular person.

love makes you feel like your going through a junkies withdrawal, if time apart from that person is longer than you would want, anxious for that next good hit(occasion with them), which you will absorb with all your being, hungrily.

love makes you stare into their eyes with the hopes of seeing the soul of that person your in love with.

love makes you think about those "what ifs", that with others of the same sex, would be more like "hope i never...".

love makes sex with that person take on an intense almost spiritual feel, where the bed you once layed on is replaced by the infinite depth of space...and each climax is likened to the rebirth of a new cosmos....

love makes everyday spent with or thinking about that person euphoric and surreal. each sunny day brighter, every moonlite beautiful....but then it might turn on you...if treated wrong....taken advantage of....not given the attention it needs or feels taken for granted....

over time, and or if problems arise, the same days spent with that person appear bleak, like an inmate at a prison where hope is just outside the gates, just past the prison bars...

the love you once had feels like it's now a vice around your heart and head, making your chest feel tight and head full of pressure...if only you could relieve it somehow...

the same eyes you looked into with wonder and yearning you now see with saddened eyes wondering where things went wrong...

the "what ifs" have now changed to "what if i end this, will i be ok?"

the days and hours spent on the phone or together, seem almost like a "requirement" than a genuine want.....

times spent talking about the possible future are now spent arguing over things, when at the end, you dont even know what it started over.

we becomes I..."i'm right your wrong" "i want this" "if you dont treat me..."
"i dont know why i'm even..." "do you understand what I want?"

nights where you couldnt wait to climb in bed next to their warm flesh, are replaced with long times spent on the couch, out with friends, or alone...but if it's real, one thing remains the same....you still think about that them.

"maybe you 2 can fix it. maybe it's supposed to end. maybe it wasnt love after all. maybe you wasted you time."

people only get the the bleakest part of this IF and i mean IF preconcieved notions of what love is, cloud what it really is.

love is not that shit you see on tv, that sappy violin filled kiss on movies, it's an animal all it's own. and as much as people want to choose who they will love...we have absolutely no choice of who you gonna say "i love you" to, and really mean it.

it's an animal all it's own....barely understandable, invisible but heavy, and completely uncontrollable.

ahmonrah
11-07-2006, 04:23 AM
lol i'm trippin! REP ME...not negatively either...

{X}Echo419
11-07-2006, 09:53 AM

she probally mans cuddlin' and grab assin'. or maybe you should kiss her when your doin' the dirty deed. :2cents:

BluesClues
11-07-2006, 10:01 AM
i'm late as hell for this topic. but lemme see if i can put my own ideas in here.

this love thing:
wtf is it? no one knows. but we know what it does.

love makes one forget about time, when they are with the one they love.

love makes you spend more time than you normally would with anyone else, with that particular person.

love makes you feel like your going through a junkies withdrawal, if time apart from that person is longer than you would want, anxious for that next good hit(occasion with them), which you will absorb with all your being, hungrily.

love makes you stare into their eyes with the hopes of seeing the soul of that person your in love with.

love makes you think about those "what ifs", that with others of the same sex, would be more like "hope i never...".

love makes sex with that person take on an intense almost spiritual feel, where the bed you once layed on is replaced by the infinite depth of space...and each climax is likened to the rebirth of a new cosmos....

love makes everyday spent with or thinking about that person euphoric and surreal. each sunny day brighter, every moonlite beautiful....but then it might turn on you...if treated wrong....taken advantage of....not given the attention it needs or feels taken for granted....

over time, and or if problems arise, the same days spent with that person appear bleak, like an inmate at a prison where hope is just outside the gates, just past the prison bars...

the love you once had feels like it's now a vice around your heart and head, making your chest feel tight and head full of pressure...if only you could relieve it somehow...

the same eyes you looked into with wonder and yearning you now see with saddened eyes wondering where things went wrong...

the "what ifs" have now changed to "what if i end this, will i be ok?"

the days and hours spent on the phone or together, seem almost like a "requirement" than a genuine want.....

times spent talking about the possible future are now spent arguing over things, when at the end, you dont even know what it started over.

we becomes I..."i'm right your wrong" "i want this" "if you dont treat me..."
"i dont know why i'm even..." "do you understand what I want?"

nights where you couldnt wait to climb in bed next to their warm flesh, are replaced with long times spent on the couch, out with friends, or alone...but if it's real, one thing remains the same....you still think about that them.

"maybe you 2 can fix it. maybe it's supposed to end. maybe it wasnt love after all. maybe you wasted you time."

people only get the the bleakest part of this IF and i mean IF preconcieved notions of what love is, cloud what it really is.

love is not that shit you see on tv, that sappy violin filled kiss on movies, it's an animal all it's own. and as much as people want to choose who they will love...we have absolutely no choice of who you gonna say "i love you" to, and really mean it.

it's an animal all it's own....barely understandable, invisible but heavy, and completely uncontrollable.

WOW!!! :eek:
So deep and so true. It felt as though it was written for me and Jesse (I know it wasn't but it felt that way)

BluesClues
11-07-2006, 10:02 AM
lol i'm trippin! REP ME...not negatively either...
I would but I have to spread reps before repping you again

{X}Echo419
11-07-2006, 10:23 AM
I would but I have to spread reps before repping you again

then spread some on me....That didn't sound right.. :thinking:

BluesClues
11-07-2006, 10:24 AM
then spread some on me....That didn't sound right.. :thinking:Nope sure didn't :no:

BluesClues
11-07-2006, 01:45 PM
Repped you Rashad

Sammich
11-07-2006, 02:55 PM
she probally mans cuddlin' and grab assin'. or maybe you should kiss her when your doin' the dirty deed. :2cents:

LOL sheeiit up

ahmonrah
11-07-2006, 05:24 PM
WOW!!! :eek:
So deep and so true. It felt as though it was written for me and Jesse (I know it wasn't but it felt that way)it was written for anyone who can relate.....thanks for the rep attempt! what's jesse up too? i havent talked to him in a minute.....
~grabs phone calls jesse~

ahmonrah
11-07-2006, 05:26 PM
then spread some on me....That didn't sound right.. :thinking:that, my friend, definately sounded uh....well i'll just say questionable!

Sammich
11-07-2006, 05:33 PM
gheyfer LIRL

ahmonrah
11-07-2006, 05:47 PM
yes. yes it was. lolercaust!!

Tasuki_Civic
11-08-2006, 12:30 AM

so true

Extrememustang
11-08-2006, 02:18 AM
Being in love is awesome, when your in it

Tasuki_Civic
11-11-2006, 02:42 PM
aint that the truth

ahmonrah
11-12-2006, 02:22 AM
that it is.......but at times it also hurts....