PDA

View Full Version : Random Popping

The Golden Child
10-28-2006, 01:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43p8i1L2pY8

prolly a repost but its real good for the poppers ..

also if anyone knows the beat there using can you let me know ..

ive been going nuts trying to find the daym song ..

Bballjamal
10-28-2006, 02:01 PM
Damn I love poppin/tickin! I went to paris in 03 and got called out by some guy who owned a "hip_hop" clothing store. That's like the only country where poppin is still hot shit lol. i'm sure i still have vids of Salah rippin dude apart.....

Salah, Junior, and Turbo ftmfw.....

O and for the song
Download fruity loops and make the weirdest beat that still sounds right! Honestly that's what they do to gurantee that the dancers don't already know the beat. Just shows you how creative they are off the top...

The Golden Child
10-28-2006, 02:17 PM
see thats what i was thinking also and just making beats and shit ..

but i just wanted to make sure if it was just made off hand using a program or its an actual beat ..

i was never really into popping although i did learn some stuff ..

ive been breaking on and off for about 10 years but stopped for about a year and a half due to my surgery on my hand ..

Bballjamal
10-28-2006, 02:25 PM
ahh! I've always been into ticking since living here in atlanta. I moved to Aurora,CO and got introduced to "ravers" and how they did their thing with glowsticks which basically started me up as a popper...Been doing it ever since but slowed down hard in junior and senior year of highschool. Luckily I ran into a huge group of breakers up in seattle and they got me into all that shit again.

The Golden Child
10-28-2006, 02:46 PM
i was thinking of getting back into breaking again but dont think imma have the time to do that ..