PDA

View Full Version : auto maniac

ahmonrah
06-01-2005, 06:27 PM
hey!!! whos gonna be checking out that new show in the history channel..."AUTO MANIAC" ???

The Yousef
06-02-2005, 12:35 AM
i saw the first episode on the gangster's cars....it's not bad...it was hilarious watching goldberg trying to drag race that v16 caddy.... i missed the second episode bout the bikes though....

ahmonrah
06-02-2005, 02:01 AM
i have yet to see it. i'm gonna have to catch it.

mocha latte cupcake
06-02-2005, 08:19 AM
i wish i had a remote to my tv....

Bishop
06-02-2005, 11:00 AM
i think i saw it last night. The one with the bikes. guy took a baad spill at 70-80 mph doin a wheelie on the freeway with other traffic around

Spyder
06-02-2005, 11:13 AM
i would likely watch it if they would fire goldberg i dont know about you all but if they were to take all the girls that are on shows just because they are cute and fire them and all the guys that are there just because they needed a host that know absolutely nothing about cars and fire them i wouldnt be sad at all and i may be more inclined to actually watch some of these shows.

A.P. Photography
06-02-2005, 11:23 AM
Goldberg actually did a pretty good job last night, and he is a bike guy and has like 6 of them I think. So he is not just some actor who needed a job

HyPer50
06-02-2005, 11:32 AM
i think i saw it last night. The one with the bikes. guy took a baad spill at 70-80 mph doin a wheelie on the freeway with other traffic around

Hell ya man, that would be scary as hell. He fell right in front of the cars he had just passed to. Good thing he was able to hop up real quick and get off the highway otherwise that would have gotten real nasty.

boosted1jz
06-02-2005, 11:48 AM
yea both those shows were badass..... that 1st "extreme" bike crew was GHEY!!! and i thought they shouldnt have been put on there LOL.....

goldberg actaully did a badass job with doing stuff on the show and the fact that hes a car nut doesnt hurt either..... i did get a lil tired of him bragging about wrestling when he hasnt done it in over a year......

i will watch more again next time it comes on! thats 4 damn sure

chris