PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Dragway Call out list!!! Nov. 25th (Sat.)

BUGMAN
10-27-2006, 09:02 PM
For those of you that kept talking trash bring everything that you can because you don't have anything that will even come close to my kid's cars must less my wife's car so for you shit talkers bring everything you have and be prepared to get your azz handed to ya by a couple of kid's and a chick.

For anyone that just wants to have fun come on up and enjoy making as many passes as you wish with a 75 car max limit for the day. If anyone plans on coming up Friday night PM me so we can meet up before the race and follow each other over to the track.

Lankhoss
10-28-2006, 12:25 AM
Isn't that Thanksgiving weekend???

Fast Shadow
10-28-2006, 08:26 AM
SCF drama? That's so september. :lmfao:

crafty
10-28-2006, 08:34 AM
I can't wait...

BUGMAN
10-28-2006, 08:34 AM
Drama? You are calling a friendly call out drama in a car forums? I do not have a problem with anyone here and I am definitely not anyone that cares for drama so get over the drama thing... It is just a simple call out.

Yes it is the Saturday after Thanksgiving which was voted on and most people said it would be perfect since a lot of people are off that Friday.

You don't have to come if you don't want to and I assure you that there will be no drama there!

BUGMAN
10-28-2006, 08:36 AM
I can't wait...

Yeah Thacker and Kevin are suppose to have their rematch there along with several others. I never thought inviting people from here would be considered drama though. I guess every forums have their down side. :D

Are you coming up Friday night or Saturday am?

Hey can you post this on some of the LS1 boards for us? We would like to see some F-bodies there. This is not a Mustang race but just a track day for anyone that wants to come and have some fun racing and improving their driving skills.

crafty
10-28-2006, 10:38 AM
Friday night... and yeah i'll post it on a couple of them..

SE-Rious1
10-28-2006, 10:40 AM
yo Bugman arent you on SCF ?

BUGMAN
10-28-2006, 02:04 PM
Yes Sir I am on several forums as Bugman and a few as yelsvt03cobra which was back when my kid's made me my own email address for me so they could email me. :eek:

Tank
10-28-2006, 02:39 PM
its to far for me but seriously----http://forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=72004&stc=1

BUGMAN
10-29-2006, 12:19 PM
Carolina is only 20 minutes outside of Augusta.

If you don't care that's fine but others might so why make yourself look stupid or are you just trying to bring drama into another post?

Funny how a simple callout is considered drama and then others bring the drama in. :screwy:

Xrated O.G.
10-29-2006, 01:18 PM

If you don't care that's fine but others might so why make yourself look stupid or are you just trying to bring drama into another post?

Funny how a simple callout is considered drama and then others bring the drama in. :screwy:

Damn Chris, I never thought I would see you or the Bug Crew over here picking on the imports.... Well you surely know by now that there is nothing over here that would actually show up and run. Hope all is well with the family over at the compound.

Project Pat AKA One Tuning Tuner...

Tank
10-29-2006, 01:38 PM

Oh no my man your call-out is legit props on that just was forseeing gay as drama argument shit coming that i didnt care about and i know where the place is at but i stay in south atl man too far for me man right now but good luck on it you ever in the atl area ill bemore then happy to see those rides of yours

StupidBikerBoy
10-29-2006, 05:31 PM
That place got a website or a street address?

We might be able to make it then. Hopefully I'll have the RB26 240 done in time to embarass some of you! lol

Doubt it though, since Im healin up from a bike wreck.:(

Sounds like it'll be a good event.:goodjob:

BUGMAN
10-29-2006, 09:25 PM
Yeah man here is the link and we welcome anyone to come and have some fun. If you are trying to embarrass one of our cars you had better be ready for some heat. We don't have 12 and 13 second cars like some people are use to challenging. ;) I tell ya what though if you do show up... You can start with our youngest which is Austin our 16 yr old son and if you can make it down the ladder we will line ya up with Mrs. Bugman and see how ya like them apples.

I love smack talk so don't get me wrong because I mean nothing insulting to anyone. Everyone please keep that in mind when replying. We are doing this race so everyone can come down to relax, have fun and meet some of the people from different boards.

Chris

www.carolinadragway.com

StupidBikerBoy
10-31-2006, 12:26 AM
Thanks

I dont like to get my hopes up on a project before I race it for the first time, so we'll just have to wait and see. Lets just say theoretically it should be faster than my fastest bike in the 1/4, but we both know how far off you can be when running a car for the first time lol. This project has a lot of "firsts" in it for me so I expect a lot of time working out all the bugs. I don't mind losing though, and surprisingly it wouldn't be the first time I've been beat by a lady. :D

But I dont thin I'll be ready be then. Atleast I'll get to put some faces with names and meet some of you.:goodjob:

BUGMAN
11-06-2006, 05:51 PM
We went to Carolina this past weekend and they have the track hooking like crazy. They had 7-8 busted axles/rear gears by 1 PM. So who has plans on attending on the 25th? Anyone is welcome but I was wondering if anyone has heard from Thacker to see if his car was back together for the rematch against the Stang.

Hope to see some of you there!

slowhawk01
11-06-2006, 06:16 PM
They had 7-8 busted axles/rear gears by 1 PM.

Must have had some f-body's up there with 10 bolts:lmfao:

BUGMAN
11-06-2006, 07:30 PM
I think only 2 of them were F-bodies but one had a 12 bolt in it. Another few were Cobras with 1/2 shafts, a Ford 9 inch and I know of one 8.8 31 splined Strange with a spool.

It was dead hooking no doubt.

Are you coming up on the 25th?

BUGMAN
11-19-2006, 08:33 AM
Okay so who is coming? The weather says it is gonna be 70 degrees!

Init2winit
11-21-2006, 09:58 PM
I'll be there. Who wants some?

OHYOUKNOW
11-21-2006, 10:00 PM
I'll be there. Who wants some?

the question is you coming up friday night with the rest of us, or saturday. there are some of us going up friday and are suppossed to go out looking for a little action about 20 minutes from the hotel. "suppossed" to be on and jumping, we are going to find out:goodjob:

Init2winit
11-21-2006, 10:27 PM
the question is you coming up friday night with the rest of us, or saturday. there are some of us going up friday and are suppossed to go out looking for a little action about 20 minutes from the hotel. "suppossed" to be on and jumping, we are going to find out:goodjob:Shit, you know me! I'm there! Who all is going to be up that way?

BUGMAN
11-21-2006, 10:49 PM
Every damn body that really matters! :bump:

OHYOUKNOW
11-21-2006, 10:51 PM
init you have a pm lol

StupidBikerBoy
11-22-2006, 05:01 AM
We'll be coming down I20 Saturday. We'll stop by to spectate/

BUGMAN
11-22-2006, 07:02 AM
We will be the group in the gay azz purple shirts. :goodjob:

Fast Shadow
11-22-2006, 10:51 AM
are the boards posting times or are there no times?

BUGMAN
11-22-2006, 11:30 AM
are the boards posting times or are there no times?

Either or. We will be running passes with N/T in the wife's car. All you have to do is tell the guy in the staging lanes but if you don't want your time to show all day them tell us when we issue your number and we will put N/T on your window so it never shows up and they split the tickets.

I am in the same boat as you are so if you go and care to line up so nobody has a clue just let me know.

Chris

Init2winit
11-23-2006, 09:58 AM
are the boards posting times or are there no times?I'm going to be posting my times!:rolleyes:

BUGMAN
11-23-2006, 12:10 PM
My kid's and myself will be to but on the wife's we are gonna wait until we get a few thing's right and then maybe not run N/T.

I don't street race so I really don't care who sees what but not gonna look stupid either. ;)

Init2winit
11-26-2006, 12:46 PM
That was a great turn-out bugman! We had a blast! Can't wait for next year, maybe I'll bring something fast next time!

BUGMAN
11-26-2006, 01:52 PM
Ha Ha I hear ya... Our baby girl wants to bring something fast next year to or at least spray the coupe with more than a 75 shot. She said running as slow as she does it gets boring after about 100 foot out. :crazy:

Hmm I don't remember seeing anyone from this board though did you? :thinking:

Init2winit
11-26-2006, 03:14 PM
Ha Ha I hear ya... Our baby girl wants to bring something fast next year to or at least spray the coupe with more than a 75 shot. She said running as slow as she does it gets boring after about 100 foot out. :crazy:

Hmm I don't remember seeing anyone from this board though did you? :thinking:I didn't see anyone from here either. Bunch of no shows!

mikespeed95
11-26-2006, 03:16 PM
drag racing is for faggots.

learn how to use a steering wheel and all 3 pedals you transbraking bitches.

BUGMAN
11-26-2006, 03:43 PM
I can tell right away by your name calling that this is gonna be a useless and immature conversation with a youngin and along with ignorance I really don't have much for a reply. We do not run trans-brakes, most people don't that have street cars but great assumption little one that is just something that comes from a lack of education. Oh and most of our cars have 3 pedals, just something else that shows your lack of knowledge.

Using a steering wheel? Ha Ha Much easier when your pulling an e-brake or know your about to drift but when your on slicks and sideways unexpectedly over 100 mph I guarantee you that takes a lot more driving experience than hugging a curve. Wow your a smart one for sure!

How about heading down to Moreland and letting everyone down there that they are faggots for drag racing. :goodjob:

Oh and you may want top drop a line to the NHRA, IRRA, ORSCA, etc. and let them know while your at it because in case you didn't know it, drag racing was here way before the best part of you ran down your daddy's leg.

Yeah I know your gonna come back with a badazz response and act king crap and ruin this entire thread because that's what all the immature uneducated keyboard racers usually do. Just pathetic.

mikespeed95
11-26-2006, 04:48 PM
I can tell right away by your name calling that this is gonna be a useless and immature conversation with a youngin and along with ignorance I really don't have much for a reply.

is your name captain obvious?!?

We do not run trans-brakes, most people don't that have street cars but great assumption little one that is just something that comes from a lack of education.

congrats on not being a little bitch with a transbrake?!? do you want a trophy?

Oh and most of our cars have 3 pedals, just something else that shows your lack of knowledge.

lack of knowledge? sure. dont you mean not giving two shits about morons posting on the internet?

Using a steering wheel? Ha Ha Much easier when your pulling an e-brake or know your about to drift but when your on slicks and sideways unexpectedly over 100 mph I guarantee you that takes a lot more driving experience than hugging a curve. Wow your a smart one for sure!

hmmmm......since i havent won more auto-x events than i can remember and since ive never drag raced or street raced before sure...what was that mumbo jumbo you just blarted off about now knowing what the fuck your talking about? oh i know, its hypocritical.

How about heading down to Moreland and letting everyone down there that they are faggots for drag racing.

how about why are you posting on a ricer forum? you must own a mustang, posting here in hopes that some these kids still think mid 12's on slicks is faaaaaaaaaaast

Oh and you may want top drop a line to the NHRA, IRRA, ORSCA, etc. and let them know while your at it because in case you didn't know it, drag racing was here way before the best part of you ran down your daddy's leg.

what the fuck would you know about running down my daddys leg you fucking faggot?

Yeah I know your gonna come back with a badazz response and act king crap and ruin this entire thread because that's what all the immature uneducated keyboard racers usually do. Just pathetic.

didnt know keyboard racers were SCCA pro liscenced?!?

honestly i probably wouldnt have replied if you didnt leave negative rep points, but instead i decided too because your taking the internet too seriously.

and stay away from my dead fathers legs you fucking faggot.

ibresponsecallingoutspellingerrorsandtalkingabouth owbackinthedaytalkblablablamustangsareslowandyoura faggot.

0camaro1
11-26-2006, 05:07 PM
is your name captain obvious?!?

congrats on not being a little bitch with a transbrake?!? do you want a trophy?

lack of knowledge? sure. dont you mean not giving two shits about morons posting on the internet?

hmmmm......since i havent won more auto-x events than i can remember and since ive never drag raced or street raced before sure...what was that mumbo jumbo you just blarted off about now knowing what the fuck your talking about? oh i know, its hypocritical.

how about why are you posting on a ricer forum? you must own a mustang, posting here in hopes that some these kids still think mid 12's on slicks is faaaaaaaaaaast

what the fuck would you know about running down my daddys leg you fucking faggot?

didnt know keyboard racers were SCCA pro liscenced?!?

honestly i probably wouldnt have replied if you didnt leave negative rep points, but instead i decided too because your taking the internet too seriously.

and stay away from my dead fathers legs you fucking faggot.

ibresponsecallingoutspellingerrorsandtalkingabouth owbackinthedaytalkblablablamustangsareslowandyoura faggot.

and what the fuck kinda car do u have

mikespeed95
11-26-2006, 05:12 PM
ive got a 5.0 mustang with gt40 heads, 200 shot and tire.

i keep cracking blocks though...

is that cool? it beats ricers?

0camaro1
11-26-2006, 05:55 PM

well if u think your better and can drive better then most ppl with a t-brake or three pedals then y dont u bring that fucken broke ass mustang out one night an well see. and one of my car has a t brake in it so u need to shut the hell up

BUGMAN
11-26-2006, 05:59 PM

The name calling makes it obvious that you haven't reached puberty yet but you really need to learn some manners.

I have 19 Mustangs to be exact along with several other cars that I enjoy racing, cruising in and enjoying.

I do not knock drifters, auto-x, dirt track racers or anyone else since it is a matter of opinion. That's what is usually so great about free will.

I see that you are apparently not happy with life in general so I am done with you but no need for all the bashing and name calling if all you have is a Rustang. I mean what gives you the right to judge other people Captain obvious?

mikespeed95
11-26-2006, 06:00 PM
lol

bitches use transbrakes.

real men, and even some boys know how to use a clutch.

i probably wont be bringing the mustang, because i made that up. i wouldnt be cought dead driving one of those shitboxes. much less be caught dead modding a motor thats block fucking cracks at the thought of 500rwhp.

its quite pathetic when the weak link in your motor is teh damn block.

what do you drive captain i use a transbrake because im a little bitch?

BUGMAN
11-26-2006, 06:02 PM
and what the fuck kinda car do u have

Stock block, Gt-40 heads and a 200 shot? Obviously he doesn't know anything about tuning a car and is pissed off at the world. :goodjob:

I think he is worse than Thacker use to be.

BUGMAN
11-26-2006, 06:06 PM
lol

bitches use transbrakes.

Wow you are a dim one. I already stated that we have 3 pedals and no trans-brake. You just keep getting smarter and smarter.

Speaking of the blocks being the weakest link, we have several here that have held over 700 rwhp for 3 years and still going.

I know of several stock Cobra blocks that have held well over 700 rwhp many many times for more than 5 years and counting.

BUGMAN
11-26-2006, 06:08 PM
lol

i probably wont be bringing the mustang, because i made that up.

Lying, calling names and judging people before you even meet them shows everyone just how smart you really are. :goodjob:

mikespeed95
11-26-2006, 06:13 PM
The name calling makes it obvious that you haven't reached puberty yet but you really need to learn some manners.

lol, leave it to some old white trash redneck to talk about puberty. didnt know part of puberty was owning NINETEEN mustangs.

I have 19 Mustangs to be exact along with several other cars that I enjoy racing, cruising in and enjoying.

HOLY FUCKING WHITE TRASH BATMAN
must be nice to own 19 cars that the total combined value is still under 5thousand dollars. i couldnt imagine insurance on 19 cars being 20 dollars a month for full coverage, thats awesome!

I do not knock drifters, auto-x, dirt track racers or anyone else since it is a matter of opinion. That's what is usually so great about free will.

awesome. i probably wouldnt knock otehr people a whole lot if i was bragging about owning 19 mustangs.

I see that you are apparently not happy with life in general so I am done with you but no need for all the bashing and name calling if all you have is a Rustang. I mean what gives you the right to judge other people Captain obvious?

i never said your mustang was rusted captain whiny ass. im miserable at life, beacuse peopel under the age of fucking old asses with 19 mustangs never ever get bored on the internet and talk shit...

again i say,

internet

being serious.

stop mixing the two.

mikespeed95
11-26-2006, 06:21 PM
Stock block, Gt-40 heads and a 200 shot? Obviously he doesn't know anything about tuning a car and is pissed off at the world. :goodjob:

I think he is worse than Thacker use to be.

gt40 heads used to be awesome with you mustang guys, yall woudl brag about your awesome edelbrock manifold, stock cam, gt40 / exploder heads, and your 200 shot, and how it runs low 13s, then come to the meet week after whining about how you cracked another block. come on captain mustang junkyard you know what im talking about.

Wow you are a dim one. I already stated that we have 3 pedals and no trans-brake. You just keep getting smarter and smarter.

i am black, so ill give you partial credit on the dim comment you fucking racist. let me know when the next klan meeting is in your trailer park or your mustang corral so maybe i can bring some my freinds and yall can burn them while celebrating your sick twisted interpretation of the Bible as you disgrace it.

Speaking of the blocks being the weakest link, we have several here that have held over 700 rwhp for 3 years and still going.

yah on race gas. i like how you say several acting like a large percentage of them dont fucking crack.

I know of several stock Cobra blocks that have held well over 700 rwhp many many times for more than 5 years and counting.

wow, i dont know how you morons do it over at the mustang corral, but ive seen some very very abused 4v blocks take a lot more than that. hell one my freinds has a hyland motor they turned the boost up on for the fuck of it, it pegged the 1500 mark on the dyno. turned it back down to 8psi and it only throws down 620-80rwhp. boo hoo.

on a side note, i was speaking of 5.0 blocks originally...

Lying, calling names and judging people before you even meet them shows everyone just how smart you really are. :goodjob:

aye there BUGMAN, you dont see me bragging about owing 19 mustangs that are probably 7/8 of them rusting away in your trailer park.

BUGMAN
11-26-2006, 06:31 PM
lol, leave it to some old white trash redneck to talk about puberty. didnt know part of puberty was owning NINETEEN mustangs.
HOLY FUCKING WHITE TRASH BATMAN
must be nice to own 19 cars that the total combined value is still under 5thousand dollars. i couldnt imagine insurance on 19 cars being 20 dollars a month for full coverage, thats awesome!

awesome. i probably wouldnt knock otehr people a whole lot if i was bragging about owning 19 mustangs.

i never said your mustang was rusted captain whiny ass. im miserable at life, beacuse peopel under the age of fucking old asses with 19 mustangs never ever get bored on the internet and talk shit.

Me white trash, old? Wow your education is seriously lacking. I haven't and never will think for a second that I am superior to anyone as you do nor will I judge others as you do but if you picked me for a pecker contest you really picked the wrong dumbazz old white trashed redneck. You may want to draw another number out of your magic hat. :eek:

The funny thing is that I don't have 19 cars, you really need to pay attention. :blah:

I don't take too much serious but your ignorance and maturity levels have definitely has captured my attention and I am looking forward to meet you. :goodjob:

What kind of car do you really have? Embarrassed? If not then tell us and quit lying about the ones that you don't have? I mean if you have won numerous auto X races then you should be proud of your car so show us. Hell I like all cars and refuse to bash anyone's ride so you will not get any negativity from me.

0camaro1
11-26-2006, 06:37 PM
lol

bitches use transbrakes.

i probably wont be bringing the mustang, because i made that up. i wouldnt be cought dead driving one of those shitboxes. much less be caught dead modding a motor thats block fucking cracks at the thought of 500rwhp.

ok so the first thing u dont even have a car so why are you one here talking and what gives u the right to talk. second u dont want none of what my trans brake car has to offer but if u think u do i will be more then happy to set something up and third theres alot of cars with 3 pedals that will kill any thing u got. and i own a 6 speed car too so.

BUGMAN
11-26-2006, 06:39 PM
gt40 heads used to be awesome with you mustang guys, yall woudl brag about your awesome edelbrock manifold, stock cam, gt40 / exploder heads, and your 200 shot, and how it runs low 13s, then come to the meet week after whining about how you cracked another block. come on captain mustang junkyard you know what im talking about.

i am black, so ill give you partial credit on the dim comment you fucking racist. let me know when the next klan meeting is in your trailer park or your mustang corral so maybe i can bring some my freinds and yall can burn them while celebrating your sick twisted interpretation of the Bible as you disgrace it.

yah on race gas. i like how you say several acting like a large percentage of them dont fucking crack.

wow, i dont know how you morons do it over at the mustang corral, but ive seen some very very abused 4v blocks take a lot more than that. hell one my freinds has a hyland motor they turned the boost up on for the fuck of it, it pegged the 1500 mark on the dyno. turned it back down to 8psi and it only throws down 620-80rwhp. boo hoo.

on a side note, i was speaking of 5.0 blocks originally...

aye there BUGMAN, you dont see me bragging about owing 19 mustangs that are probably 7/8 of them rusting away in your trailer park.

Only an inexperienced or desperate for power type person would run that combination to begin with.

I have never cracked a block.

Your black? Then it is sad that people will use that to judge others like you do. My best friend in for 18 years is African American and one of the best people in the world but it is people like yourself that give other people/races a bad name. (The dim thing was funny though).

I wasn't bragging by any means but merely answering your question. I could have listed a lot more than a few cars if I was bragging but I didn't simply because I was answering your question.

5.0 blocks from the 80's and 90's? I did not see where you clarified that part but good job trying to cover your butt.

BUGMAN
11-26-2006, 06:42 PM
ok so the first thing u dont even have a car so why are you one here talking and what gives u the right to talk. second u dont want none of what my trans brake car has to offer but if u think u do i will be more then happy to set something up and third theres alot of cars with 3 pedals that will kill any thing u got. and i own a 6 speed car too so.

He doesn't even have a car? WTF? How old is he anyway? My guess would be 14 from what I have read so far. :thinking:

I do have 2 with trans-brakes but we have never used them and they are not wired in. :doh: