PDA

View Full Version : Misc Lil Wayne??? Uuuuuhhhhhhhhh... THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?

quickdodge®
10-26-2006, 06:25 PM
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/8176/11111vl0.jpg

Not a photoshop. Later, QD.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
10-26-2006, 06:27 PM
see, now I heard about this shit...

a few of the hip hop heads I work with always talk about what dudes in the rap game are gay and they said lil wayne..

and I was like get the fuckoutta here..

and they were like yeah, "that nigga be kissing baby on the lips and shit"

and p00f there it is..

quickdodge®
10-26-2006, 06:30 PM
I posted the shit about Weezy a while back. Watch any and all of his videos...especially the solo ones. Not one video without Baby in it. Later, QD.

con
10-26-2006, 08:09 PM
so tell me, which one of you guys kisses your pops like that??? I sure as hell don't.....and I'm sure I would have some ill feelings toward my son if he did that to me.

Bballjamal
10-26-2006, 08:19 PM
damn, i dunno lmao

Tracy
10-26-2006, 08:22 PM
secret lovers, yea...that's what we are. Try so hard to hide the way we feel. Though we both belong to someone else, we just can't let it show...the way we fel....is o so real. So real. So real. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Reaaaaaaaal!

ORGANIZATIONXIII
10-26-2006, 08:23 PM
that ain't his son...

the dudes at work were debating that when theres young kids wanting/hungry to get in the rap game, they'll do anything.. and compared that shit to PRISON SEX and shit..

crazy

ORGANIZATIONXIII
10-26-2006, 08:24 PM
QD, TQ is like :wtf:

chrisdavis
10-26-2006, 08:39 PM
that ain't his son...

the dudes at work were debating that when theres young kids wanting/hungry to get in the rap game, they'll do anything.. and compared that shit to PRISON SEX and shit..

crazy

That is his son. There was an article in Access Atlanta last week about children of singers that are in the music industry

twinj
10-26-2006, 08:43 PM
uh shit look at the dude on the right of the photo i think gotti but not sure. He is like the WTF. Honestly that shit look gay ass hell son or not.

Da_unknown
10-27-2006, 12:15 AM
gay..gay,gay,gay,gay,gay, pure homo shit

ahmonrah
10-27-2006, 12:21 AM
secret lovers, yea...that's what we are. Try so hard to hide the way we feel. Though we both belong to someone else, we just can't let it show...the way we fel....is o so real. So real. So real. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Reaaaaaaaal!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! +1 DAYUMMMMM YOU WENT BACK !!! young buck puttin "homo thugs" on blast! and various topics (http://www.zshare.net/audio/819721-mp3.html)

JustinSane110™
10-27-2006, 12:27 AM
That is his son. There was an article in Access Atlanta last week about children of singers that are in the music industry
Sorry to tell you this, but Access Atlanta was wrong...

How long ago was that pic anyways? Homey's dreads are like 3x that long now and he got a shitload more tats now. He can't be completely gay with a daughter and he's supposedly with Trina now, lol.

bigdare23
10-27-2006, 12:33 AM
Word on the street is that they broke up cuz he caught her with a "lollipop" in her mouth LOL.

ahmonrah
10-27-2006, 12:43 AM

How long ago was that pic anyways? Homey's dreads are like 3x that long now and he got a shitload more tats now. He can't be completely gay with a daughter and he's supposedly with Trina now, lol.ok? A.A. MAY be wrong, but is it wrong that dat dude may have some CALIGULA tendencies, to be kissin another dude on the grill?? i dont give a fuck what is goin on, i'll kiss moms, my sis and other females on the cheek outta respect, but whoTF kisses they pops or "pops"? especially on the grill!!? dude having children means nothin, how many DL muthafukkas running around atlanta? TONS...... a neighbor of mine long ago dropped dimes on alot of dudes (he was bi, with a 21yr old son in emory) that were ballers..and "ballers" :lmfao:

JustinSane110™
10-27-2006, 12:44 AM
Word on the street is that they broke up cuz he caught her with a "lollipop" in her mouth LOL.
Aww damn, lol.

ahmonrah
10-27-2006, 12:54 AM
ayo!! watched this shit with gillie tha kid....that dude raw!! dont know how old it is but imma look dude up. he was talking mad shit about lil weezy... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHffFMmwndU)

Hektik
10-27-2006, 01:25 AM
Im not defending them becasue this looks really homo. but what if hes just giving him a shotgun from a blunt i mean they are obviously very close to touching but why would they kiss each other in front of the other guys. Either way the pic does seem very homo.

ahmonrah
10-27-2006, 01:44 AM
that's a "manly" way to give shotguns....holding hands? they kissing:lmfao:

JustinSane110™
10-27-2006, 01:56 AM
Im not defending them becasue this looks really homo. but what if hes just giving him a shotgun from a blunt i mean they are obviously very close to touching but why would they kiss each other in front of the other guys. Either way the pic does seem very homo.
I think they for some reason think they're the Italian mob, look at him holdin the cigar, arms not in his coat sleeves. They're trying to be the Soprano's or some shit, lol.

Hektik
10-27-2006, 02:01 AM
that's a "manly" way to give shotguns....holding hands? they kissing:lmfao:
yea ur probably right ive never gave a ghotten a shotty with that much :gay: involved

I think they for some reason think they're the Italian mob, look at him holdin the cigar, arms not in his coat sleeves. They're trying to be the Soprano's or some shit, lol.

but i thought the soprano's were Men. these guys look like the soprano's of midtown

Tasuki_Civic
10-27-2006, 02:10 AM
that ain't his son...

crazy

no but they act like it cuz birdman came thru for him alot and gave him a place to stay. they have a friendship as if its like father like son kinda thing. thats what ive heard from talk and interviews awhile back.

but i dont think they kiss all in tha mouth like that. i think that was photoshop unless you took it your damn self.

1SICKLEX
10-27-2006, 02:11 AM
And his career is now a wrap

Tasuki_Civic
10-27-2006, 02:12 AM
but tha shit looks gay as hell tho....2 pple lookin like wtf?

Hektik
10-27-2006, 02:14 AM
no but they act like it cuz birdman came thru for him alot and gave him a place to stay. they have a friendship as if its like father like son kinda thing. thats what ive heard from talk and interviews awhile back.

but i dont think they kiss all in tha mouth like that. i think that was photoshop unless you took it your damn self.
could be true . i mean if bird man helped himout and stuff he probably has a good bit of admiration and ill use this word loosley "love" for him. and if thats true then i see no harm in kissing ur oldman as long as its not all homo like and shit. i mean i'll admit i kiss my oldman on the top of the head but it aint gay. now the way they are shown in the pic makes it look gay but again it could be a photoshop

1SICKLEX
10-27-2006, 02:16 AM
Aint no photoshop..

they swapped gum...

Tasuki_Civic
10-27-2006, 02:16 AM
if you guys look around on the internet somewhere you migth find a clip when they interviewed him stating that hes looked out for him and he finds him as a father fig.

JustinSane110™
10-27-2006, 02:25 AM
if you guys look around on the internet somewhere you migth find a clip when they interviewed him stating that hes looked out for him and he finds him as a father fig.
Yup, since he was 12 or 13.

Tasuki_Civic
10-27-2006, 02:27 AM
there ya go...and you prolly dont know but they might have put cheek to cheek but was close to the mouth men and women do it all the time. depending on how close you are to the person or culture. i dont think they are gay but i sure as hell think some rappers and others are undercover or Bi

ahmonrah
10-27-2006, 03:11 AM
there ya go...and you prolly dont know but they might have put cheek to cheek but was close to the mouth men and women do it all the time. depending on how close you are to the person or culture. i dont think they are gay but i sure as hell think some rappers and others are undercover or Biwhoa...you were up?? dayummmm!

chrisdavis
10-27-2006, 03:40 AM

How long ago was that pic anyways? Homey's dreads are like 3x that long now and he got a shitload more tats now. He can't be completely gay with a daughter and he's supposedly with Trina now, lol.

I dont really care for Cash Money records so I dont keep up with them. I just saw it in the Access Atlanta section of the AJC last week and took it as true.

TRINI4LIFE
10-27-2006, 10:28 AM
Last night I was watching MTV and I saw Diddy kissing his 8 and 13 year old sons on the lips. I was like :thinking: I mean I kiss my two year old son on his lips but after a while we have to draw the line somewhere......

Tasuki_Civic
10-27-2006, 10:32 AM
Last night I was watching MTV and I saw Diddy kissing his 8 and 13 year old sons on the lips. I was like :thinking: I mean I kiss my two year old son on his lips but after a while we have to draw the line somewhere......

well i used to kiss my dad like that once in awhile....it aint something i just think about doin....and its completely innocent. it means nothing and personaly i dont ever think about it either. their my parents so its ok. its not they tryin to feel on me or something. shit my parents and i barely hug so i know it aint no crazy shit they tryiin to pull. its just love. pple do it. ( as long as its not one of thoes long kisses that you give ya girl or add tounge, your fine)

BluesClues
10-27-2006, 10:39 AM
Damn I really hope them nigga ain't gay! :no:

TRINI4LIFE
10-27-2006, 10:47 AM
well i used to kiss my dad like that once in awhile....it aint something i just think about doin....and its completely innocent. it means nothing and personaly i dont ever think about it either. their my parents so its ok. its not they tryin to feel on me or something. shit my parents and i barely hug so i know it aint no crazy shit they tryiin to pull. its just love. pple do it. ( as long as its not one of thoes long kisses that you give ya girl or add tounge, your fine)

Yeah I feel you. I know that my dad and I only give daps and bounce thats it. We are too manly to show any affection. :yes:

thinkfast®
10-27-2006, 10:48 AM
EVERYTHING IS EAZY BABY LEAVE IT UP TO WEEZY BABY

gross

HvyArms
10-27-2006, 10:54 AM
Aww man, look at dude in the back with the blue bandana. look how he's looking at them, and look at homey with the glass of wine. that wack singer, LD or whatever his name was, look how he's looking. wow

Sammich
10-27-2006, 10:57 AM
aint wayne post to be datin trinia?

The Golden Child
10-27-2006, 11:53 AM
homo thug ..

boosted_nonv
10-27-2006, 11:56 AM
what the hell

EJ_Allmota
10-27-2006, 12:03 PM
that some real homo shit for real....

dc2teg2006
10-27-2006, 12:58 PM
ahaha he gay!!! or at least bi since he with trina!! haaha lol lol

EG6
10-27-2006, 01:04 PM
Baby is NOT wayne's father; Wayne calls him his father cause he put him in the rap game.

Sammich
10-27-2006, 01:05 PM
^^gota be real talk cuz them niggas look at the most 10yrs apart

Bballjamal
10-27-2006, 01:49 PM
Wayne still kills when talking about modern lyrics.......

But eh, shit still looks gay....

And I couldn't burn with them if they blew guns like that.......hellz no!

thinkfast®
10-27-2006, 02:08 PM
STRAIGHT OUTTA FULTON COUNTY, TO MAGIC CITY MONDAYS

YEA RIIIIIIIGHT

Bballjamal
10-27-2006, 02:11 PM
hahaha.....

Tasuki_Civic
10-27-2006, 02:11 PM
Baby is NOT wayne's father; Wayne calls him his father cause he put him in the rap game.
:doh:

Tasuki_Civic
10-27-2006, 02:13 PM
what the hell

love tha TRINI FLAG in ya avatar

talkofny2701
11-01-2006, 10:49 AM
this picture is madd old, look how short waynes hair is....ppl take pics n blow them outta proportion

Sammich
11-01-2006, 10:53 AM
he did it 4 da money LIRL

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-01-2006, 12:02 PM
regardless if he has a daughter, haven't you heard the term, UNDERCOVER???

and that shit is HOMO however you put it, straight GHEY

Sammich
11-01-2006, 12:04 PM
LIRL

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-02-2006, 08:27 PM
Wow..LOL !

ahmonrah
11-03-2006, 05:24 PM
this picture is madd old, look how short waynes hair is....ppl take pics n blow them outta proportioni dont see how it's out of proportion, and without regards to how old the pic is, AINT IT A LITTLE uh....how can i put this....FAGGISH to be DAP'N and liplocking with ya homeboys?? i mean, i dont know if that's proportionate to you, but it's way outta pocket para mi.

Da_unknown
11-04-2006, 04:20 PM
the messed up thing is that they admitted to this shit yesterday on a bet show called The Black Carpet.... baby was saying some shit about this is how theY greet each other.. he said they do it just in case that they dont see each other again, like if something was to happen 2 one of them( like death).... shit dont make sense to me either but thats what he said..

quickdodge®
11-04-2006, 04:33 PM
Here's what Juvenile had to say.....LINK!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG93jgIvZJ8) Later, QD.

Da_unknown
11-04-2006, 04:48 PM
this is some crazy shit right for the dudes to be kissing like that and admitting to it like that shit is all good... thats some homo shit.. real talk.... 2 me i cant see any reason for two grow ass men to be kissing at all...

sprix!
11-05-2006, 11:36 PM
It is just a deceptive and unfortunate angle. Paparazzi take hundreds of seemingly pointless shots hoping to get that one that will be the money shot. That is all this is. They aren't kissing... There is some non-clarity with the depth and position of each man, but come on. They capture all of the facial expressions of celebrities and catalogue them so they can convincingly publish quotes with pictures to go along with them.

sprix!
11-05-2006, 11:40 PM
but damn- after reading some more into this... it may be true. lol

sprix!
11-05-2006, 11:45 PM
Here's what Juvenile had to say.....LINK!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG93jgIvZJ8) Later, QD.
Interesting, but you can only take it with a grain of salt. Juvenile is not a particularly credible source... :screwy: Like he said- he is out to profit anyway he can. If that includes discrediting his competitors, he is game. Its like McDonald's saying Burger King has nasty food. At least he is taking this stunt as an opportunity to bolster his own image.

sprix!
11-05-2006, 11:48 PM
*just playing good cop, bad cop here*

91DSM
11-06-2006, 12:27 AM
im lost so is that his dad????

Bruce Leroy
11-06-2006, 07:45 AM
nope