PDA

View Full Version : For you all 1st Dibbs B4 Ebay....

SpoolBus
10-26-2006, 12:14 PM
HollA Peeps..well I am selling my rear Kaminari Bodykit (bumper cover ONLY)..moving on to a more drag racing setup, so before Ebay I thought maybe a fellow SRT/Neon owner would want it (it fits both neon & SRT4 03-up) It comes with a Sebring Stainless Steel rear dual exhaust. No cracks or scrapes in show quality and grabbs attention like a bitch...The rear sells for $476 and the exhaust for $499 through AUTOMEGA (http://www.customautotrim.com/bodykits/kaminari/neon_srt4.htm) so thats about $975 without shipping! I am willing to sell the both for $550! Below are the pics of the rear kit..of course mine is yellow get it sprayed and your good :goodjob: You wont see another.....PM me
BTW if you have a stock SRT-4 rear cover I will knock off some cash for it in trade.

http://www.gofastperformance.com/images/Dodge/0003neon/03_neon_rear.jpg
http://www.gcsrts.com/srts-admin/pictures/neon_exh.jpg

blackboi50
10-26-2006, 01:04 PM
damn homie thats the rear bumber i want.......shyt!!!!!!!!!........i gave nitro all my money to get shyt off of his car!!!:(:(:(..........but good luck shouldnt have a problem selling it!!!!!:goodjob:...............1

SpoolBus
10-26-2006, 01:06 PM
Thanks man...yeah not worried about selling it...it'll go quick

Nitro
10-30-2006, 11:24 AM
BUMP :D

2.0civic
10-30-2006, 11:30 AM
DAMN THAT LOOKS SICK

SpoolBus
11-01-2006, 04:41 PM
NOW ON EBAY E-BIZZLE for you homegrown folk :thinking:

SpoolBus
11-08-2006, 08:48 PM
Sold... :bump: Now the EVIL is on the way...can ya say lightweight and another 70WHP..........ouch...maakes me hurt just thinking about it :fruit:

blackboi50
11-09-2006, 12:02 PM
Sold... :bump: Now the EVIL is on the way...can ya say lightweight and another 70WHP..........ouch...maakes me hurt just thinking about it :fruit:

coolness.........u gotta post pics when its dun!!!!!!!:camera:.........1

SpoolBus
11-10-2006, 11:41 AM
coolness.........u gotta post pics when its dun!!!!!!!:camera:.........1

Yeah most deff. Actually you will prob. see some good kill vids cause its going to get messy :goodjob:

Ericp
11-10-2006, 11:44 AM
can't wait to see 'em.

lightspeed
11-14-2006, 04:39 PM
Yeah most deff. Actually you will prob. see some good kill vids cause its going to get messy :goodjob:
are you finally going to be able to outrun some of the faster "stage 3" cars now?

blackboi50
11-14-2006, 04:52 PM
are you finally going to be able to outrun some of the faster "stage 3" cars now?

uh-oh..........i can answer...........:yes:...........1

lightspeed
11-14-2006, 08:09 PM
uh-oh..........i can answer...........:yes:...........1
yeah, but Ive heard that before :doh:
sorry, i had to come bust his nuts..its been so drama-free lately :goodjob:

CHADbee
11-14-2006, 09:17 PM
yeah, but Ive heard that before :doh:
sorry, i had to come bust his nuts..its been so drama-free lately :goodjob:
they both ain't got shit on my chipped up and bent stock turbo! what! what!

blackboi50
11-15-2006, 01:05 PM
they both ain't got shit on my chipped up and bent stock turbo! what! what!

:no:..................:no:

and........:no:................1

SpoolBus
11-15-2006, 02:31 PM
I would say with my old setup stage 3 was no prob and proved it (twice and got the vid. to prove it ;) ) but I love me some Ming and gots nothing else to say in that situation...you guys get to :crazy: But yeah I would say the evil is comming but thats already been used by your 'boy' so we will just have to wait and see wont we....BTW get a plate on that Supra yet?

lightspeed
11-15-2006, 03:00 PM
if you dont beat Ming now, you better just sell the car and get something cute and slow...like a little civic or something.
I am amazed to see you are shedding some bling-bling. Whats bringing that about?
Oh, and I dont need no tag on my ride! Racecars dont need no tags :D
Actually, yes, I did :goodjob:

blackboi50
11-15-2006, 03:27 PM
if you dont beat Ming now, you better just sell the car and get something cute and slow...like a little civic or something.
I am amazed to see you are shedding some bling-bling. Whats bringing that about?

civic?????......how dare u talk about a civic in a DODGE forum:(...***waves finger at lightspeed***:lmfao:..........1

SpoolBus
11-15-2006, 08:00 PM

Been there done that got the T-shirt... :goodjob:
Moving on won my show trophy(S)...been in HIN...won my drag $ and trophy(S) on a show setup...bored now its time to apply my knowledge of what my car is capable of...a challenge for myself...like a man with one ball winning the tour de' France sorta approach....and its not for any Neon peeps because they are my freinds (and I have dominated them all as well **tee Heee*** :taun: )

SpoolBus
11-15-2006, 08:03 PM
Oh and BTW this is that Civic you spoke of..... :yes:

http://www.gcsrts.com/srts-admin/pictures/CIVIC.jpg

Ericp
11-15-2006, 10:50 PM
/\/\/\
that's one hot civic :goodjob:

Keebs ð¿ð
11-16-2006, 05:08 AM
Its all good, you guys ain't got shit on my srt4 now... Every time I crank it, it sings to me in 4 different tones of fucked up lol. Misfiring/running on 3 cyl constantly, crazy engine knock (from the block, I think a rod bearing), broke one of mastakilla's axles already lmao, missing the boost guage (dunno wtf I did with it lol), The car is falling apart. But I can say this, have any of you heard of any progress on the skyline, no? Skyline has been put on hold, why on earth... what was that, skyline on hold, why would I do that, what's this I hear, *cough*agp*cough* I think there might be a bad ass sr-teaser back on the streets or am I just bluffing, only time will tell ;) Lets give it till March to find out the truth

SpoolBus
11-16-2006, 08:00 AM
Yeah old lady ran me over in her forester when she blew through a red light jacked up on meds. and trying to Dr. Kevorkian herself..Cant blame her trying to take out a riced up civic with her...

Keeb..cant wait to see the "srteaser" :thinking: but ahhh yeah those OEM axles suck ass another set of DDS on the horizon? You building the motor or sending it out?

lightspeed
11-16-2006, 09:38 AM
Been there done that got the T-shirt... :goodjob:
Moving on won my show trophy(S)...been in HIN...won my drag $ and trophy(S) on a show setup...bored now its time to apply my knowledge of what my car is capable of...a challenge for myself...like a man with one ball winning the tour de' France sorta approach....and its not for any Neon peeps because they are my freinds (and I have dominated them all as well **tee Heee*** :taun: )
well, good luck to you and your one ball...

SpoolBus
11-16-2006, 11:25 AM
well, good luck to you and your one ball...

good luck digesting my other one...

lightspeed
11-16-2006, 11:43 AM
LOL, oh, I guess that means that it finally dropped? After all these years, I bet you were relieved...

Keebs ð¿ð
11-16-2006, 03:09 PM
Yeah old lady ran me over in her forester when she blew through a red light jacked up on meds. and trying to Dr. Kevorkian herself..Cant blame her trying to take out a riced up civic with her...

Keeb..cant wait to see the "srteaser" :thinking: but ahhh yeah those OEM axles suck ass another set of DDS on the horizon? You building the motor or sending it out?

I'm thinking of building it myself again and yes, DSS axles are on the very near horizon again lol

Ericp
11-16-2006, 03:36 PM
Yeah I'm hoping by sometime this spring I'll have a built bottom end and maxed out stock turbo. I won't have the money for both a big turbo and buttom end.

blackboi50
11-16-2006, 03:37 PM

:ttiwwp:......1

SpoolBus
11-16-2006, 08:45 PM
LOL, oh, I guess that means that it finally dropped? After all these years, I bet you were relieved...

Yeah you are known for "relieving" men....thanx ;)

Oh and blackboi :camera: Bwahahaha

blackboi50
11-17-2006, 09:20 AM

Oh and blackboi :camera: Bwahahaha

:werd:..............1

lightspeed
11-17-2006, 10:27 AM

lol, youre an idiot and that didnt make any sense :goodjob: At least we see whats on your mind constantly though... It seems to pervade your posts :???:
if you get your big-boy pants on and want to run something fast once the car is done, let me know. thanx. :cheers:

SpoolBus
11-17-2006, 11:44 AM
Sure Cyclone 45-120? Lemme know there "Big Boy Pants" wearer :cheers:
and as far as the gay references...I didnt mean to hurt you and your boyfriend Ming...I was just trying to speak your language....ya know make you feel more comfortable.....im sorry...really :cry:

lightspeed
11-17-2006, 02:04 PM
Sure Cyclone 45-120? Lemme know there "Big Boy Pants" wearer :cheers:
and as far as the gay references...I didnt mean to hurt you and your boyfriend Ming...I was just trying to speak your language....ya know make you feel more comfortable.....im sorry...really :cry:
lol, its amazing you can be such a ricer bitch with an american car. You sure you dont want to run 55-85 or something like that suits you even better :jerkit: Ill run you standing 1/4 mile with the truck, toyota or datsun (if I still have the datsun by then.) If you feel more comfortable with such a high speed roll, you can run the toyota. The truck wasnt built to do roll-runs, and just because you didnt buy a car that can hook doesnt mean shit to me.
Its amazing how every conversation with you ends up this way online...you with the exact same comments each time...but then youre totally different in person.
Like I said, just bring it whenever youre ready.

SpoolBus
11-17-2006, 04:03 PM
lol, its amazing you can be such a ricer bitch with an american car. You sure you dont want to run 55-85 or something like that suits you even better :jerkit: Ill run you standing 1/4 mile with the truck, toyota or datsun (if I still have the datsun by then.) If you feel more comfortable with such a high speed roll, you can run the toyota. The truck wasnt built to do roll-runs, and just because you didnt buy a car that can hook doesnt mean shit to me.
Its amazing how every conversation with you ends up this way online...you with the exact same comments each time...but then youre totally different in person.
Like I said, just bring it whenever youre ready.

:thinking: huummmmm alll I hear is :blah: :blah: :blah: and alittle :screwy: It's ok to run the fucking truck and loose its ok...asking me to run an awd (tin can truck for that matter) from a dig is stupid..If I have to explain why it ain't worth it...anyway I can't buy a new car everytime someone beats me ;)

blackboi50
11-18-2006, 02:52 PM
man this post went to shyt in .002 seconds:(:(..........wha happen?????:(......1