PDA

View Full Version : End all bmw vs japanese cars thread

Nismo
10-25-2006, 10:44 PM
Look its plain and simple.
BMW = Black Mans Wheels
Japanese Cars = Rice Boxes

Everyone accept that and we can move on to a happier place.

ATK_Designs
10-25-2006, 11:01 PM
yea, let's go to Oasis. :o

Hulud
10-25-2006, 11:02 PM
Domestic=Lawn Ornimate

The Yousef
10-25-2006, 11:02 PM

fuk u and your happy place... :2up:

:lmfao:

ATK_Designs
10-25-2006, 11:05 PM
EDM = Emo Does Maryland.

Type-R
10-25-2006, 11:06 PM
Look its plain and simple.
BMW = Black Mans Wheels
Japanese Cars = Rice Boxes

What's the one BMW got, wasn't it a v12? I've seen a couple here and fuck are they fast.

The Yousef
10-25-2006, 11:08 PM
What's the one BMW got, wasn't it a v12? I've seen a couple here and fuck are they fast.
there were several bmw's with v12...

the 7 series come with it
the old 8 series came with it...
the new 6 series i believe comes with it (i maybe wrong)

JITB
10-25-2006, 11:16 PM
i love my ford

Dominic49
10-26-2006, 12:27 AM
test

thecrazyone
10-26-2006, 12:30 AM
BMW = Brings me Women...

Japanese Cars = Janitors are people and need economical sans effort Cars

lirl

d993s
10-26-2006, 08:20 AM
Good point with this thread.

Although I prefer German cars to Jap cars, (cause they are better!!!!! :D )

These days any car can be modified to beat another particular car at anything.
Assuming car enthusiasts do their homework when buying a car, what they buy is the best car (for them), obviously taking into consideration their budget, wants, and needs. (Kind of like some of the things females expect of males).
If some can't deal with it, too bad.
I've seen more arguments than I can remember; most of them are from loyal enthusiasts who of course will point out all the positives of their cars, and negatives of others cars.

It's so fucking retarded!

People have different tastes in cars, and if that's not clear enough then I don't know what is!

Do what makes you happy.
Buy the car that gives you the most driving satisfaction while still being within your budget and within your mechanical competence in case in you can't afford to pay the repairs if something goes wrong.

I believe I have good reasons for owning the cars that I own, and I can always point them out if someone asks. But you can never argue that with uneducated enthusiasts which are specifically biased towards one make/model/country of origin car...........
It's like arguing religion; it always proves both parties are wrong simply because they can't realize that they're trying to impose their "beliefs" on others, (which is a very STUPID thing to do, MORONS!!!!) therefore the arguments continue!!!

If there was such as thing as the best car in the world, and everyone drove it, would you choose it??? Fuck no! Why? Because we are humans, NOT machines, and doing that would kill a thing we have called PERSONAL PREFERANCE!

That's why I will not argue that 16 y/o pussy looks, feels, and tastes better than 32 y/o pussy (besides, I wouldn't know since I've never had 32 y/o pussy :D , but I'm stubborn so deal with it).

Ran
10-26-2006, 08:23 AM
That's why I will not argue that 16 y/o pussy looks, feels, and tastes better than 32 y/o pussy (besides, I wouldn't know since I've never had 32 y/o pussy :D , but I'm stubborn so deal with it).WTF? Did George make a different username again? Either way, QFT.

d993s
10-26-2006, 08:39 AM
WTF? Did George make a different username again? Either way, QFT.

I'm almost 100% positive you're confusing me with another so-called "George".

Furthermore, I am only known as George to a select few, and I highly doubt you're one of those people.

Prove me wrong by telling me whose house I was at last night and which car I was working on. :goodjob: