PDA

View Full Version : Random A partygoer threw a beer keg on a fire causing a deadly explosion

İhris
10-25-2006, 11:00 AM
http://www.cnn.com/video/player/player.html?url=/video/us/2006/10/24/huppert.beer.truck.crash.affl

Sean Caselli died in the blast early Sunday after something exploded in or beside several barrels in which fires had been set to keep partygoers warm, said Police Captain Michael Mrazik.

Witnesses said a partygoer may have thrown a quarter-keg of beer into the fire, but police said only that an investigation was ongoing.

"This is a certain tragedy," said Police Chief Colin McCormack. "However, nothing I have been apprised of to this point in this investigation, which I caution is at the very early states, indicates a deliberate act on anyone's part."

Seven people suffered non-life-threatening injuries, including burns and shrapnel wounds, police said. Over 50 people attended the party.

Robert Greco went to the scene after hearing the explosion. "It was an unbelievable explosion," Greco said. "It rattled the street."

İhris
10-25-2006, 11:05 AM
why did this get moved???? lol news headlines go in the whoreslounge..... but whatever

skillzilla
10-25-2006, 02:15 PM
wrong vid, its about someone getting crushed by a beer truck.

İhris
10-25-2006, 02:27 PM
lol ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh i was gonna post something about that too