PDA

View Full Version : Spyder A+++++++++++++++++++++++

Hulud
10-24-2006, 10:39 PM
GREAT BUYER!

ok heres the rundown

he comes over (1 hr drive) to swap wheels with me had to take them off and switch on both cars. i get all the lug nuts off my car except 2 because the tuner lugnut key stripped so we spent about 45 mins trying to rig some way to get it off. then we cant get it so we drive his car to go get an allen wrench from Home Depot (12mm). so we drive there and they dont have it, then we drive to napa and they dont have it, then we go to ace and they dont have it (all this during rush hour traffic). so we end up buying a 1/2" wrench and he grinds it down to make it work. so we finally get the lug nuts off and swap the wheels (2 hrs after we start). should have been a 15 minute deal but shit happens. GREAT GUY would defiently deal with again.

Spyder
10-25-2006, 11:38 AM
GREAT BUYER!

ok heres the rundown

he comes over (1 hr drive) to swap wheels with me had to take them off and switch on both cars. i get all the lug nuts off my car except 2 because the tuner lugnut key stripped so we spent about 45 mins trying to rig some way to get it off. then we cant get it so we drive his car to go get an allen wrench from Home Depot (12mm). so we drive there and they dont have it, then we drive to napa and they dont have it, then we go to ace and they dont have it (all this during rush hour traffic). so we end up buying a 1/2" wrench and he grinds it down to make it work. so we finally get the lug nuts off and swap the wheels (2 hrs after we start). should have been a 15 minute deal but shit happens. GREAT GUY would defiently deal with again.

Yay me lol!

Hulud
10-25-2006, 11:40 AM
haha