PDA

View Full Version : Why do....

BluesClues
10-24-2006, 10:40 AM
White people wear sandals and flip flops when it is cold as hell outside? I mean damn it could be cold and rainy or even snowing and they are wearing flip flops like it is the middle of summer. Oh and then they have the never to wear sweat pants and a hoodie like the rest of them is warm so fuck the feet. And they wonder why they stay sick all the damn time. PUT SOME DAMN SHOES ON!!!

man
10-24-2006, 10:41 AM
:werd:

The Golden Child
10-24-2006, 10:42 AM
lolz ..

babygurl
10-24-2006, 10:42 AM
why is always gotta be white people that do it? Why cant it just be people in general...girl you racise or summthing...

why you being like that? I thought you liked me your white milk, that does your body good???

Why you gotta be hatin'? All I ever did was watch you from the bushes out side your house........oh shit you werent suppose to know that err NVAMIND!!!

Why it always gotta be white peeps? White peeps they have feelings to?

BTEC
10-24-2006, 10:43 AM
ITS FUNNY BC I WAS TALKING TO A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE THE OTHER NIGHT AT QT ABOUT THE SAME SUBJECT. ONE DUDE HAD ON FATIGUE PANTS, A LEATHER JACKET, SKULL CAP/TABOGGIN AND SANDALS. ANOTHER DUDE IN FRONT OF HIM HAD ON SWEAT PANTS AND A BLACK HOODIE (HOOD ON) AND SLIP ON SANDALS. I WAS LIKE CHECK THESE MOTHER FUCKERS OUT. LOL!!!

The Golden Child
10-24-2006, 10:44 AM
ITS FUNNY BC I WAS TALKING TO A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE THE OTHER NIGHT AT QT ABOUT THE SAME SUBJECT. ONE DUDE HAD ON FATIGUE PANTS, A LEATHER JACKET, SKULL CAP/TABOGGIN AND SANDALS. ANOTHER DUDE IN FRONT OF HIM HAD ON SWEAT PANTS AND A BLACK HOODIE (HOOD ON) AND SLIP ON SANDALS. I WAS LIKE CHECK THESE MOTHER FUCKERS OUT. LOL!!!

hahaha i wear slippers cause im asian .. =P

BTEC
10-24-2006, 10:45 AM
why is always gotta be white people that do it? Why cant it just be people in general...girl you racise or summthing...

why you being like that? I thought you liked me your white milk, that does your body good???

Why you gotta be hatin'? All I ever did was watch you from the bushes out side your house........oh shit you werent suppose to know that err NVAMIND!!!

U EVER SEE BLACK PPL DO THAT? I HAVENT.

BTEC
hahaha i wear slippers cause im asian .. =P
UR EXCUSED, THATS ALL U KNOW. LOL!!!

Tasuki_Civic

LOL! ur crazu babygurl.........i like to see white pple dance. i think its funny cause they move how they feel rather trying to do an actual dance...lol (sometimes)

Tasuki_Civic
10-24-2006, 10:46 AM

LOL :lmfao:

The Golden Child
10-24-2006, 10:47 AM

=P

BluesClues
10-24-2006, 10:47 AM

Because I only see white people do stupid shit like this. If I saw another race do it then I would point them out too

Tasuki_Civic
10-24-2006, 10:48 AM
Now seriously i cant lie....if im runnin out tha house like walkin my dog or goin to walmart real quick i might slip on tha old navy's and run out to the store but i wouldnt actually walk around like that if i was goin to the mall or resturant or somethin like that.

BluesClues
10-24-2006, 10:48 AM
That's cuz we are on the same brain wave duh

Tasuki_Civic
10-24-2006, 10:49 AM
Because I only see white people do stupid shit like this. If I saw another race do it then I would point them out too

yea i would too......especially if they are blk you get on them more cuz they shoyuld know better

BluesClues
10-24-2006, 10:49 AM
LOL! ur crazu babygurl.........i like to see white pple dance. i think its funny cause they move how they feel rather trying to do an actual dance...lol (sometimes)
That reminds me of Barnacles on Sat. night!!!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
Those white girls be wildn'

BluesClues
10-24-2006, 10:51 AM
yea i would too......especially if they are blk you get on them more cuz they shoyuld know better
EXACTLY!!!!
My mom would slap the hell out of my ass if I walked out the house in some damn flip flops when it's like 30 degrees outside

babygurl
U EVER SEE BLACK PPL DO THAT? I HAVENT.

acutally I have, when I lived in Michgian LOL

BTEC
SO U TRYING TO CALL US WHITE PPL STOOPID OR SOMETHIGN SAYING WE DNT KNOW ANY BETTER? :2up:

BTEC
10-24-2006, 10:52 AM
acutally I have, when I lived in Michgian LOL
OUT OF BOUNDS SO IT DNT COUNT.

BluesClues
10-24-2006, 10:52 AM
SO U TRYING TO CALL US WHITE PPL STOOPID OR SOMETHIGN SAYING WE DNT KNOW ANY BETTER? :2up:
Not stupid. Just ignorant when it comes to something like this

BluesClues
10-24-2006, 10:53 AM

:lmfao: :lmfao:

babygurl
10-24-2006, 10:53 AM

LOL blah blah blah...

you didnt say where it had to be so it counts

BluesClues
10-24-2006, 10:54 AM
LOL blah blah blah...

you didnt say where it had to be so it counts
The south. There

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-24-2006, 10:54 AM

OMG.. this is one of my biggest pet peeves.. If you have no rythem, no skills, no moves, etc.. GET THE FUCK OFF THE DANCE FLOOR!!! I hate watch white guys dance with white girls... I swear, it's a fucking good thing they aren't naked cause it'd be classified as SEX.. He freaking like thrusts his dick into her ass every fucking move he makes.. ERRRGGG!! It gets on my nerves.. White guys wonder why I won't dance with them in the club, I don't feel like getting booty bumped.. Damn.:doh:

BTEC
10-24-2006, 10:55 AM
OMG.. this is one of my biggest pet peeves.. If you have no rythem, no skills, no moves, etc.. GET THE FUCK OFF THE DANCE FLOOR!!! I hate watch white guys dance with white girls... I swear, it's a fucking good thing they aren't naked cause it'd be classified as SEX.. He freaking like thrusts his dick into her ass every fucking move he makes.. ERRRGGG!! It gets on my nerves.. White guys wonder why I won't dance with them in the club, I don't feel like getting booty bumped.. Damn.:doh:
U ACT LIKE U KNOW HOW TO DANCE AND SHIT. LOL!!!

BluesClues
10-24-2006, 10:55 AM
Damn girl snappin' :lmfao:

White people take notes. Move to the rythm of the song or Cav-E-R will bash yo head in:lmfao:

babygurl
10-24-2006, 10:56 AM

man dont piss a pregnant women off...espeically this one LOL (she crazy)

BTEC
10-24-2006, 10:58 AM
man dont piss a pregnant women off...espeically this one LOL (she crazy)
CAV E ARRRRGGGGGHH KNOW WHATS UP. WE COOL FROM LIKE LONG TIME AGO AND STUFF.

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-24-2006, 10:58 AM
C'mon B, I know very few white girls with any skills what-so-ever... But I've been dancing in competetion for years... I've won some and lost some.. I instructed a dance team, etc.. I can "bust a move." LOL..

BluesClues, you are right... These mo'fos need to step up they game!

Tasuki_Civic
10-24-2006, 11:01 AM
lOl i love dancing with white guys that dont have rhythm ...i think its great...its so funny to me and kinda cute cuz he doesnt care about how pple look at him cuz hews trying to have fun....but i never let them dance on me.

its rare i let any guy put his waist on me. i dont like foreign dicks. :no:

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-24-2006, 11:02 AM
lOl i love dancing with white guys that dont have rhythm ...i think its great...its so funny to me and kinda cute cuz he doesnt care about how pple look at him cuz hews trying to have fun....but i never let them dance on me.

I don't like any dicks right now.. damn it, it's what got me in this situation.. lol

BluesClues
10-24-2006, 11:03 AM
C'mon B, I know very few white girls with any skills what-so-ever... But I've been dancing in competetion for years... I've won some and lost some.. I instructed a dance team, etc.. I can "bust a move." LOL..

:lmfao: :lmfao:
Step yall game up shawty!!!!

Tasuki_Civic
10-24-2006, 11:05 AM
I don't like any dicks right now.. damn it, it's what got me in this situation.. lol

lol id feel tha same way.....

BluesClues
10-24-2006, 11:06 AM

That makes two of us. The reason I don't like to go to clubs at least not by myself because I can't stand for a guy that I don't know to be trying to grind all on me sweaty as hell and stank breath calling himself trying to get my number. :upchuck: I can't stand it!!! I like to either dance by myself or with another girl. :yes:

{X}Echo419
10-24-2006, 11:07 AM

that's funny. I thought only ASIAN people did this. them MF'ers wear sandals 24-7. :lmfao:

BTEC
10-24-2006, 11:08 AM

LOL!!! THIS IS FUNNY BC IVE DANCED WITH U ONCE. IVE SEEN U DANCE A BIT AND I GAVE U PROPS SO I ALREAYD KNOW SHOTTY.

Tasuki_Civic
10-24-2006, 11:08 AM
That makes two of us. The reason I don't like to go to clubs at least not by myself because I can't stand for a guy that I don't know to be trying to grind all on me sweaty as hell and stank breath calling himself trying to get my number. :upchuck: I can't stand it!!! I like to either dance by myself or with another girl. :yes:

LOL fuck that i dance by myself. i feel the same way about a chick. i dont like tits or a womenly smell unless its me.

i wouldnt dance with a stankin ass dude int ha first place ....but a guy that smells good will always be able to 2step with me anyday

BTEC
10-24-2006, 11:11 AM
LOL fuck that i dance by myself. i feel the same way about a chick. i dont like tits or a womenly smell unless its me.i wouldnt dance with a stankin ass dude int ha first place ....but a guy that smells good will always be able to 2step with me anyday
BETTER WATCH THEM FELINE BC THEY MIGHT HAVE THE SAME THING IN MIND FOR AS THE DUDES DO. BE TRYING TO GRING ALL UP ON YO BOODY AND STUFF, PUT THEY HANDS ON YO WAIST, AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE "WE JES DANCIN".

The Yousef
10-24-2006, 11:13 AM
racists...all of you

wait....

as am i....

~leaves~

The Golden Child
10-24-2006, 11:14 AM
get out of here brownie ..

BluesClues
10-24-2006, 11:16 AM
BETTER WATCH THEM FELINE BC THEY MIGHT HAVE THE SAME THING IN MIND FOR AS THE DUDES DO. BE TRYING TO GRING ALL UP ON YO BOODY AND STUFF, PUT THEY HANDS ON YO WAIST, AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE "WE JES DANCIN".
So that's what they be doing. I guess that's what that stripper was doing when she bought me a shot of patron:D

BTEC
10-24-2006, 11:17 AM
So that's what they be doing. I guess that's what that stripper was doing when she bought me a shot of patron:D
I DNT KNOW WHAT U TALKING ABOUT. SO YEAH, NE WAY.

BluesClues
10-24-2006, 11:20 AM
How about my friend and I just saw a girl wearing a skirt. Need I tell you more

BluesClues
10-24-2006, 11:21 AM
I DNT KNOW WHAT U TALKING ABOUT. SO YEAH, NE WAY.
Whatever yo!

Kelly
10-24-2006, 11:23 AM
I wear flip flops all year round...

What the hell does it matter to anyone else? I'm the one that's gonna be cold. Lol...

I hate being tall, they're easy and yeah, my feet may be cold- but just from the car to the office. I can deal with it.

BTEC
10-24-2006, 11:25 AM
I wear flip flops all year round...

What the hell does it matter to anyone else? I'm the one that's gonna be cold. Lol...

I hate being tall, they're easy and yeah, my feet may be cold- but just from the car to the office. I can deal with it.
BUT IM SAYING THOUGH, Y U GETTING ALL ROWDY ABOUT IT? JSUT A QUESTION. WHY DO U WEAR SANDALS YEAR ROUND? WHAT DI U MEAN THEY ARE EASY?

TeeJay
10-24-2006, 11:27 AM
GODDAMN IS THIS KILL WHITEY DAY?? FUCKIN RACISTS!!

Kelly
10-24-2006, 11:29 AM
Rowdy? Lol... I'm not rowdy, just sayin...

I guess I just mean they don't require socks and I can just slip them on if I'm runnin late or somethin. Guess that's kinda lazy, but it works for me. And like I said, i'm inside all day so it really doesn't matter...

BlkCD5
10-24-2006, 11:30 AM
Well my brother wears sandals in the winter sometimes and he's not white.

BluesClues
10-24-2006, 11:32 AM
Rowdy? Lol... I'm not rowdy, just sayin...

I guess I just mean they don't require socks and I can just slip them on if I'm runnin late or somethin. Guess that's kinda lazy, but it works for me. And like I said, i'm inside all day so it really doesn't matter...
Ok your case may be different, but I am talking about people I see on campus all day wearing flip flops. They get sick then everybody gets sick. Makes me mad

BTEC
10-24-2006, 11:34 AM
WELL WHAT IS HE THEN?

con
lol, check out the passenger on this bike leaving a party I was at Sat night. yes, that's a guy riding bitch in flip flops. it was cold as hell and started to rain.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/zx6rcon/IM000778.jpg

BluesClues
Ok, lets put it like this, any race that wears sandals during the winter is retarded. Just my opinion

Jecht
10-24-2006, 11:35 AM
I'll wear sandals when I'm driving because its comfortable, but as soon as I stop to get out, I put some real shoes on. People are willing to do anything to keep up with a trend though, so I'm not surprised there are lots of people that will wear sandals in the cold.

BluesClues
10-24-2006, 11:35 AM
lol, check out the passenger on this bike leaving a party I was at Sat night. yes, that's a guy riding bitch in flip flops. it was cold as hell and started to rain.

Bet he got the flu

BTEC
10-24-2006, 11:36 AM
Ok, lets put it like this, any race that wears sandals during the winter is retarded. Just my opinion
THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS THREAD IS RETARDED AS WELL, LOOKS LIKE U GOT NEW FRIENDS. YAWL PLAY NICE NOW YUH HEAR!! :D

LOL!!!! J/K

Jecht
10-24-2006, 11:37 AM

My friend rides his bike with sandals on. Dumbest thing you can do on a motorcycle. The second you fall, your feet might as well be gone. :screwy:

BlkCD5
10-24-2006, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Btec
WELL WHAT IS HE THEN?

Mixed with Black. Although he looks more Indian(India) than i do.

BluesClues
10-24-2006, 11:40 AM
THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS THREAD IS RETARDED AS WELL, LOOKS LIKE U GOT NEW FRIENDS. YAWL PLAY NICE NOW YUH HEAR!! :D

LOL!!!! J/K
Your my boyfriend so what does that make you?

BluesClues
10-24-2006, 11:41 AM
Mixed with Black. Although he looks more Indian(India) than i do.
So then he is white

BlkCD5
10-24-2006, 11:44 AM
:???:

Jecht
10-24-2006, 11:46 AM
:confused:

Your not the only one. This isn't about sandals anymore is it? :lmfao:

BlkCD5
10-24-2006, 11:48 AM
:lmfao: yea.... but i do want your 240 ;).

BluesClues
10-24-2006, 11:49 AM
Your not the only one. This isn't about sandals anymore is it? :lmfao:
I thought it was :dunno:

BTEC
10-24-2006, 11:50 AM
Your my boyfriend so what does that make you?
UR CARE TAKER. AND A NASTY OLD MAN THAT BANGS RETARDED CHICKS. THE THOUGHT OF THAT LAST PART MADE MY STOMACH TURN.

Jecht
10-24-2006, 11:50 AM
Haha you can have it for $2800...

What... thought I was gonna give it away? lol

So.... wearing sandals in cold weather is pretty stupid. Just say no!

BlkCD5
10-24-2006, 11:57 AM
No, im just mad at the fact i could of bought it, but legal issues/:police: :smileowne me

BluesClues
10-24-2006, 11:58 AM
UR CARE TAKER. AND A NASTY OLD MAN THAT BANGS RETARDED CHICKS. THE THOUGHT OF THAT LAST PART MADE MY STOMACH TURN.
Well you said it not I

Vteckidd
10-24-2006, 12:23 PM
everyone makes fun of me cause i always wear shorts.

I HATE PANTS. But i loved in AZ a long time, an out there, you were shorts and like 5 shirts an a hoodie. Cause during the day, its maybe 65, but at night, it can get down to the 20s in the desert air.

but i hate sandals, fuck that, etnies ftw

BTEC
10-24-2006, 12:28 PM

I HATE PANTS. But i loved in AZ a long time, an out there, you were shorts and like 5 shirts an a hoodie. Cause during the day, its maybe 65, but at night, it can get down to the 20s in the desert air.

I WAS GONNA MENTION U AND THEM DAMN SHORT EARLIER IN THE THREAD BUT I DIDNT JUST TO KEEP THE TOPIC GOING. BUT 4REAL. DO U EVER GET A COLD ASS DRAFT UP THE LEG OF UR SHORTS AND U FEEL UR BALLS SHRIVEL?

BluesClues
10-24-2006, 12:28 PM

Yeah the shorts too. Ok what about when it's still 30 degress in the day and 30 degrees at night? Aren't you cold?

BluesClues
10-24-2006, 12:29 PM
I WAS GONNA MENTION U AND THEM DAMN SHORT EARLIER IN THE THREAD BUT I DIDNT JUST TO KEEP THE TOPIC GOING. BUT 4REAL. DO U EVER GET A COLD ASS DRAFT UP THE LEG OF UR SHORTS AND U FEEL UR BALLS SHRIVEL?
Balls looks like pruns:lmfao:

Vteckidd
10-24-2006, 12:35 PM
Yeah the shorts too. Ok what about when it's still 30 degress in the day and 30 degrees at night? Aren't you cold?
yes i do get cold, if there is wind. if there is no wind, then im fine.

my upper body stays warm then im usually ok, for the most part.

but im starting to lose my AZ warmth, i bought some jeans the other night

Vteckidd
10-24-2006, 12:35 PM
Balls looks like pruns:lmfao:
they look like 2 smooth ping pong balls thank you bery much.

BluesClues
10-24-2006, 12:37 PM
they look like 2 smooth ping pong balls thank you bery much.
Sure they do;) :rolleyes:

bigdare23
10-24-2006, 12:51 PM
{off topic} But why did white guys stop wearing jean shorts??? (someone told me this and I started to notice it)

{back on topic} I goto GT and all I see is damn flip-flops. Like yesterday when it was cold as hell outside. I had my leather jacket on, but everyone else had on hoodies wit sandals. Another day it started to rain, I saw this girl take off her flip-flops, put on some damn hipboots (in the rain) and walk to class. Then when she got there she put the damn flip-flops back on. I was what the hell???

Vteckidd
10-24-2006, 12:56 PM
Flip flops are gay, i hate white people that wear them

i still wear jean shorts, i dont care what people say. that shit is comfrotable, an more durable than those A&F crap

BluesClues
10-24-2006, 01:13 PM
{off topic} But why did white guys stop wearing jean shorts??? (someone told me this and I started to notice it)

{back on topic} I goto GT and all I see is damn flip-flops. Like yesterday when it was cold as hell outside. I had my leather jacket on, but everyone else had on hoodies wit sandals. Another day it started to rain, I saw this girl take off her flip-flops, put on some damn hipboots (in the rain) and walk to class. Then when she got there she put the damn flip-flops back on. I was what the hell???
Hell yeah they wear A&F, Old Navy, American Eagle, American Outfitters, etc., but not jeans :dunno:

BluesClues
10-24-2006, 01:13 PM
Flip flops are gay, i hate white people that wear them

i still wear jean shorts, i dont care what people say. that shit is comfrotable, an more durable than those A&F crap
When a guy wears them

Kelly
10-24-2006, 02:09 PM
I dunno why, but jean shorts definetly went out of style. If you like em, wear em though...

My dad does :)

Vteckidd
10-24-2006, 02:10 PM
LOL who you callin old!?

you can call me daddy

JUST KIDDING

Kelly
10-24-2006, 02:11 PM
You callin my dad old?

Cuz I never used the word old.

Lol...

BluesClues
10-24-2006, 02:11 PM
I dunno why, but jean shorts definetly went out of style. If you like em, wear em though...

My dad does :)
For who white guys? I see tons of black dudes (including Jesse) wear nothing but jean shorts

Kelly
10-24-2006, 02:15 PM
I guess so then...

I don't even know the last time I saw a (white) guy my age wearing them...

Vteckidd
10-24-2006, 02:27 PM
how old are you>

Kelly
10-24-2006, 02:33 PM

But I mean like from high school-30ish...

8bangin302
10-24-2006, 03:00 PM
TO MAKE US MORE WHITE..:doh: ....:lmfao:

YokotaS13
10-24-2006, 03:06 PM
i wear sandals all the time except work

it doesntn bother me reall

BluesClues
10-26-2006, 11:18 AM
Ok get this. How about I saw this white girl at school yesterday wearing a mini skirt, sandals with socks but the socks had the toes cut out of them!!!! WTF?!!!!! :lmfao:

candy2082002
10-26-2006, 11:49 AM
yeah I totally wear sandals as much as I can however when it gets REALL Y cold I dont till it gets warm again