PDA

View Full Version : Hate it when ricers stalk you? Simple solution...

ct9a gsr
10-24-2006, 09:48 AM
I'm sure everyone here hates it when they setup a few runs initially, then start to head out of a parking lot and have a parade of ricers following you just to "watch" and "participate" on their own. Even if I'm not driving, it makes me wanna airsoft their cars.

Well... simple solution: Once the people who are actually setting up the run negotiate out the details and what not, drive right up the street to a different parking lot first before heading out to the spot where you're going to run. From there, see who follows and just talk to them. Let them know that you don't appreciate being followed by strangers, etc.

Example, from the Petco/BP, drive upto the McDonald's parking lot... then just ask the followers to go back.

Although most of these stalkers are annoying ricers, I'm sure they're nice enough to appreciate your request to not follow them if asked directly and politely. If this doesn't work then other measures can be taken...

3.5altman
10-24-2006, 09:53 AM
i heard that homie...sounds good

Maniaç
10-24-2006, 03:08 PM
Hahahahaha not that easy, most of the ricers are either wanna be gangsters "Black/Latinos", and might kick your ass or they are plan latinos who can't speak english and will just say. ???Que???=What????

2.0civic
10-24-2006, 03:09 PM
LIRL^^ the eurostang guys......

Maniaç
10-24-2006, 03:16 PM
Let me give it a shot:
1. Yall can either set up the runs earlier in some sort of comunication(PM/Phone/etc..) and go from there. Or yall can be sneaky and pretend like yall are going to put some gas at BP and then go from there.
2.Meet up in another location, set up the run and take care of it.
These are the ways that I get in all my runs without any ricers fucking it up. They both work, you just have to be more prepared, yall can't just go to bp and make up a run and three cars roll out at the same time. TO much attention=Ricer Attention=NOT good=Cops may see them=Jail=Really NOT good.
3.Try to lose them by racing to the location.................... J/p

If anybody else has anything smart to say, or can type other ways to avoid ricers, I think this is the thread to do it.

CHADbee
10-24-2006, 03:51 PM
don't go to the BP/petco at all.

new/old spot ftw

Tank
10-24-2006, 04:52 PM
im with chad on that one or roll out and let teh retards follow and soon as you hit the interstate do 40MPH til they get annoyed and do a rucer fly by

Yoshi
10-24-2006, 04:53 PM
I agree with Nokturnal......

SpooL'DGsR
10-24-2006, 06:03 PM
don't go to the BP/petco at all.

new/old spot ftw

chad's idea FTMFW !!!!!!!!!!

lets be real about the stuation on hand. it does not matter what you say or do @ the bp / petco there are always going to be ricers that are just waiting for that supra,evo,sti,vette, etc. to crank up and leave the parking lot. and if they see anyone following they catch on. last saturday was re - fucking - diculous when boris adn mastakilla left. i thought the cops had pulled up.

i hate to say it but the best way to avoid ricers is to avoid the bp / petco period.

" you cant avoid ricers , they are like death ."

Tank
10-24-2006, 06:07 PM
damn swoll was it that bad for real

Maniaç
10-24-2006, 06:10 PM
BS we all just have to be more organized(???) thats ALL.

Think about it guys................(Thinking)...............do yall get it now.LoL
My ideas work

jackdaripper
10-24-2006, 08:05 PM
Whenever you get where your going someone yell cops, everyone not suppose to be there will leave.

GIXXERDK
10-24-2006, 09:40 PM
If it took a whole thread to figure out how to hide from ricers, you're a dumbass.

OHYOUKNOW
10-24-2006, 09:42 PM
or what we have done in the past if nothing is really going on.......... is just tell everyone your going to a "new" spot, and drive out in the country for a couple of hours leading them back and forth. we have actually done it and it makes for a lot of entertainment, the group slowly starts to get smaller and smaller, needless to say after that we didnt have a problem for a long while after.

its better if you can get far enough out that none of the gas stations are open;)

2.3 Evo 8
10-24-2006, 10:02 PM
Yeah, like when we left to do a run and 16 cars followed us out of the parking lot. That is just rediculous!

I say new spot is in order, but only certain people and through PM's. A little further north might be in order.

The Youngn
10-24-2006, 10:08 PM
Hahahahaha not that easy, most of the ricers are either wanna be gangsters "Black/Latinos", and might kick your ass or they are plan latinos who can't speak english and will just say. ???Que???=What????
all them ricers are ur people alex....talk some spanish to them for us next time:goodjob:

The Youngn
10-24-2006, 10:09 PM
If it took a whole thread to figure out how to hide from ricers, you're a dumbass.
go fall off ur bike again david:lmfao: How's the bike coming along??

GIXXERDK
10-24-2006, 10:17 PM
go fall off ur bike again david:lmfao: How's the bike coming along??
I didnt fall off, I FLEW OFF :yes:

Anyway, just waiting on the damn parts to come in.

ct9a gsr
10-24-2006, 10:18 PM

But getting all hyped up and crazy after SEVERAL threads thinking you found the blue 350z you're looking for and getting played like a fool on IA doesn't make you a dumbass?

:goodjob:

The Youngn
10-24-2006, 10:19 PM
I didnt fall off, I FLEW OFF :yes:

Anyway, just waiting on the damn parts to come in.
haha...steven was tellin us that u said when the bike was sliding....u kept holdin on and slidin with it

GIXXERDK
10-24-2006, 10:26 PM
haha...steven was tellin us that u said when the bike was sliding....u kept holdin on and slidin with it
Its funny how shit spreads, only person I told was DARSHAN.

I'm pretty sure I slid with the bike but I dont recall holding on.. I blacked out when I went down.

slowhawk01
10-24-2006, 10:49 PM
Yeah, like when we left to do a run and 16 cars followed us out of the parking lot. That is just rediculous!

I say new spot is in order, but only certain people and through PM's. A little further north might be in order.

Further north is agreed. I'm tired of driving XX miles and go Run them have to come back to ** get another run

BigPoppaHurtm
10-29-2006, 01:12 AM

LOL +1 & sigged.

§treet_§peed
10-29-2006, 02:40 PM
Whenever you get where your going someone yell cops, everyone not suppose to be there will leave. lol :lmfao: :lmfao: i used to do that shit when they started getting on my nerves by doing dumb shit...lol whenever i said it i would act like i was runing towards my car then i would just get in my car and sit there and watch them panic as they left..shit was funny as hail...

§treet_§peed
10-29-2006, 02:43 PM

I say new spot is in order, but only certain people and through PM's. A little further north might be in order. further north huh? what sorta run spots are you looking for? i know of afew good dig and roll spots...lmk

2.3 Evo 8
10-29-2006, 04:06 PM
I was thinking north as in north of marry the etta or maybe we should go out east. East of Atlanta might be good.

Thats it, next meet is east of atlanta by about 30 minutes. Be there if your somebody.

TIGERJC
10-29-2006, 04:16 PM
I was thinking north as in north of marry the etta or maybe we should go out east. East of Atlanta might be good.

Thats it, next meet is east of atlanta by about 30 minutes. Be there if your somebody.

how about south, jeez some of u north side folks should venture out a little bit. We have 6-10 nice dig spots, and nice roll run areas too and the cops down south dont go looking for races like up north

§treet_§peed
10-29-2006, 06:13 PM
the reason cops look for it more upnorth is cause they know it's young dumb ass shitheads that try to act cool like they're racing lol...see down south it's serious shit...now fucking off or being retarded in your car..now outta the car..wel lets just say that's a different story..:D

hydroshutter
10-30-2006, 07:24 AM
Asking them to leave nicely would be the mature thing to do, but we're dealing with some immature retards here (most of them)

Some of the main people I hang out with and I have no problems with getting away from them, we just don't go there period. I'd suggest getting the people you need to meet up with's contact information (phone #, email) and contacting them a few days in advance before something is setup.

Doppelgänger
10-30-2006, 07:44 AM
thats why i never follow anyway... after the 2 sentras and gabi almost caused an accident lastyear, where a dark blue gwinnett car almost hit them.. (funny fucking sight though!)

LT1UltraZ
10-30-2006, 08:46 AM
screw going up north futher ..come down south...its already an hour drive for me :2up:

iloveboost
10-30-2006, 08:56 AM
I agree. Why not spread it out. North one weekend, South another...

hydroshutter
10-30-2006, 09:08 AM
thats why i never follow anyway... after the 2 sentras and gabi almost caused an accident lastyear, where a dark blue gwinnett car almost hit them.. (funny fucking sight though!)

Did a certain blue chevy get up next to you last night around 7:30 and try and play?

Maniaç
10-30-2006, 01:05 PM
HOW ABOUT WE ALL DO WHAT I SAID? LoL

d993s
10-30-2006, 05:51 PM
HOW ABOUT WE ALL DO WHAT I SAID? LoL

How about you shut the fuck up already.
What do you think?
Scrappy says hi..........

TIGERJC
10-30-2006, 10:38 PM
I agree. Why not spread it out. North one weekend, South another...

b/c a lot of up north folks dont like driving out of there area. While ppl like makes the 1 hr drive from Fayette to the northside atleast 4 times in a weekend.