PDA

View Full Version : Holly Shit! Remember 7psibabygirl

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Julio
10-21-2006, 11:19 PM
http://www.honda-girls.com/content.php?content.13

Check out that link I found. I remember all the BS that used to go on here with her... i didnt know she owned all those cars... :thinking:

i thought the 7th gen was stolen and it belong to her boyfriend or something and I also read on here she did not work for nopi.

That red hatch? I have never heard or seen it around here? have any of you ?

I dont want to say BS just yet, incase im wrong, but she said she owns 8 cars??

eViLMunkey
10-21-2006, 11:22 PM
Uh.. Borat say not so much

quickdodge®
10-21-2006, 11:27 PM
I will go ahead and say the word..bullshit. In the below pic, the cars have Canadian license plates. Later, QD.

http://www.honda-girls.com/gotm/oct06/13.jpg

eViLMunkey
10-21-2006, 11:28 PM
Didn't notice that... but yeah... I'm w/ the Old one ^ :goodjob:

~The_Duke~
10-21-2006, 11:32 PM
Not to mention the montralracing tag in the bottom of that one picture...

A.P. Photography
10-21-2006, 11:35 PM
http://www.honda-girls.com/content.php?content.13

Check out that link I found. I remember all the BS that used to go on here with her... i didnt know she owned all those cars... :thinking:

i thought the 7th gen was stolen and it belong to her boyfriend or something and I also read on here she did not work for nopi.

That red hatch? I have never heard or seen it around here? have any of you ?

I dont want to say BS just yet, incase im wrong, but she said she owns 8 cars??
It is all BS. She claimed she built the civic she has pictured first but in reality it was her bf's car. Yes it was stolen and found stripped. She says she can do all her own work but that is bs as well. She DOES NOT work for NOPI. She claimed at one time she was a NOPI Chic but the only thing she ever did for NOPI was sweep the floors at the Nationals after begging for something to do at the NOPI booth. This was witnessed by several (at the time) NOPI employee's. She lied so much her bf broke up with her.

quickdodge®
10-21-2006, 11:39 PM
Another bust. That car is also in a show pic in a stadium. Only show held in a stadium is in Montreal. I know this because of a guy I knew of that had a 1st gen Neon that put a Civic front end on it showed it there. Notice the stadium seats in the background. And notice the same seats in the pic below it. Later, QD.

http://www.honda-girls.com/gotm/oct06/12.jpg

http://gallery.montrealracing.com/d/34314-1/nsc167.jpg

~The_Duke~
10-21-2006, 11:41 PM
*points to the montrealracing.com tag*

Julio
10-21-2006, 11:42 PM
hahah what liar.. lol

Crazy Asian
10-21-2006, 11:42 PM
OH SNAPS SNAPS SNAPS!!!

eViLMunkey
10-21-2006, 11:47 PM
Busted... Foo!!

A.P. Photography
10-21-2006, 11:48 PM
Here is her myspace. She continues the lies on there. Says she owned an Escalade on 24"s and a Ford Lightning that was stock execpet for suede int. and stereo system. hahahahaha
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=19810077

quickdodge®
10-21-2006, 11:52 PM
The show pic below was taken on October 17, 2004. Lolol.
http://www.honda-girls.com/gotm/oct06/12.jpg

HERE!!!! (http://gallery.montrealracing.com/v/scp5/?g2_page=24) is the link to the page the car is on. Later, QD.

eViLMunkey
10-21-2006, 11:54 PM
Damn... Liars...

HalfBaked
10-21-2006, 11:57 PM
Man she posted a car for sale and my post was deleted lol.

I called her poor white trash.

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 12:01 AM
CLICK THE LINK!!!!!! (http://www.honda-girls.com/hondagirls/forum_viewtopic.php?3.10079.#10079) Later, QD.

~The_Duke~
10-22-2006, 12:04 AM
Good stuff right there...

A.P. Photography
10-22-2006, 12:04 AM
^^ LOL QD. Thats awesome

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 12:05 AM
^^ LOL QD. Thats awesome

I don't know who wrote that post. Later, BUSTER!

A.P. Photography
10-22-2006, 12:06 AM
hahaha, I have no clue. Must be an informed individual.

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 12:48 AM
THE PLOT THICKENS!!!!!

yeah I just read she did all the work herself! what an idiot! I personally know the guy that is behind all the major work and it took the owner 5 or 6 years to complete the car, they were 6 or 8 on the project, not on girl alone would have done it in that amount of time! impossible!

LOLOL!!! Later, QD.

Crazy Asian
10-22-2006, 12:50 AM
I feel like...we need to do something maybe chop her hands off and chop her tounge off.

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 12:55 AM
I just PM-ed her a link to both the honda-girls site and montrealracing. This ought to get good. Later, QD.

ahmonrah
10-22-2006, 01:26 AM
hell nah!!

BTLFED
10-22-2006, 02:58 AM
What a worthless whore. :rolleyes:

FYI-I was one of the people working the Nationals the year we had her sweep the floor haha!

Stormhammer
10-22-2006, 07:04 AM
haha... even I wasn't that bad...

as for that red hatch... hmm, I like the S2000 dash swap and engine swap, the kit kills it, so do the rims. Ah well.

This oughta get goooooooooooooooooood

The Ren
10-22-2006, 07:19 AM
wow.. thats just sad..

5thgcelica
10-22-2006, 08:15 AM
"I pulled my first motor when i was 12 with a steel cable and a come-a-long and a tree and lawnmower blade"

WTF?!?! i cant even imagine how you do that... lol.

Bajjani
10-22-2006, 08:47 AM
It's not your fault you got scammed. I respect your site.

roflmao

In other words: Yea, it's not your fault you guys are idiots, I won't hold it against you.

Wurm
10-22-2006, 08:50 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmm wow hahaha lol

Bballjamal
10-22-2006, 09:04 AM
I was gunna say I've seen that hatch @ HIN Seattle and other car shows up in BC, Canada. Also QD, Montreal isn't the only to hold a car show in a stadium, but I DO believe HIN is the only that holds it in a stadium on their show circuit!

Also, nice ass bust on the chick! I wonder how she got away with showing to meets? "The car is in the shop"?

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-22-2006, 09:08 AM
Damn...LOL!

RandomGuy
10-22-2006, 09:15 AM
"I pulled my first motor when i was 12 with a steel cable and a come-a-long and a tree and lawnmower blade"

WTF?!?! i cant even imagine how you do that... lol.
She must of had the mcguyver gene.

Mr_Mischif
10-22-2006, 10:20 AM
This thread...is made of win.

1439/2000
10-22-2006, 10:30 AM
Wow I owned her in that broke down rx7 for sale thread! lol val tried to trade her parts to a traileor!!

Spyder
10-22-2006, 10:40 AM
Bahhahahah!

A.P. Photography
10-22-2006, 11:36 AM
ok for 1 i am not a scam ok i have plenty opf people who wil have my back on this..... the civic IS NOT my exboyfriends car thank you.. the reson why the rumor went around it got stolen was because i took it back from where i let him drive it around cause he was broke and didnt have a car........ he also liked to claim the work as his and he didint even know how to change the oil..... it has been my car from day one.. ok how can i be sponsored by a car i dont even have.. and for 2 i quite posting on IA cause they are a bunch of drama starters and i hate drama so i guess trhe imature folks keep following me around starting shit i am not going to fight or argue with anybody cause i dont need to prove myself and argue over soemthing so fucking stupid..... this crap is geting old as hell so dont bring it here cause these forums dont deserve it.... and if you want i can give you a phone number to my sponsors and they can straighen this up REAL quick!!!!! and i reall dont appriciate you "buster" bringing this bullshit to this site when its unessesary ............if this continues... i am out

LOL, I wish we still had the threads where BTLFED and I busted on her and even got her boyfriend to admit she lied about everything.

Kevykev
10-22-2006, 11:41 AM
What a worthless whore. :rolleyes:

Hahahahahahhhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:lmfao: :lmfao:

How messed up....

QD destroyed her last attmept at acceptance!

BTLFED
10-22-2006, 11:46 AM
LOL, I wish we still had the threads where BTLFED and I busted on her and even got her boyfriend to admit she lied about everything.

No shit! Damn site crash! :mad:

Julio
10-22-2006, 11:47 AM
She is suck a liar, I found this pic on her myspace.. and of course, all the idiots on myspace think is her,

Spyder
10-22-2006, 11:49 AM
So it would be safe to say I can lock this thread?:
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=86215

Bballjamal
10-22-2006, 11:54 AM
awww, she lives in newnan too....whadda shame

thecrazyone
10-22-2006, 11:56 AM
ok for 1 i am not a scam ok i have plenty opf people who wil have my back on this..... the civic IS NOT my exboyfriends car thank you.. the reson why the rumor went around it got stolen was because i took it back from where i let him drive it around cause he was broke and didnt have a car........ he also liked to claim the work as his and he didint even know how to change the oil..... it has been my car from day one.. ok how can i be sponsored by a car i dont even have.. and for 2 i quite posting on IA cause they are a bunch of drama starters and i hate drama so i guess trhe imature folks keep following me around starting shit i am not going to fight or argue with anybody cause i dont need to prove myself and argue over soemthing so fucking stupid..... this crap is geting old as hell so dont bring it here cause these forums dont deserve it.... and if you want i can give you a phone number to my sponsors and they can straighen this up REAL quick!!!!! and i reall dont appriciate you "buster" bringing this bullshit to this site when its unessesary ............if this continues... i am out

girl talks like a whore

So it would be safe to say I can lock this thread?:
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=86215

why did she put her dog in all those pics? its a badass pit but she is tryna show it off a little to much. lolz

Wurm
10-22-2006, 11:58 AM
girl talks like a whore
I think her keyboard is broke because she can't spell worth a shit

A.P. Photography
10-22-2006, 11:59 AM
girl talks like a whore

why did she put her dog in all those pics? its a badass pit but she is tryna show it off a little to much. lolz
Already posted that part. :goodjob:

thecrazyone
10-22-2006, 12:00 PM
everyone on IA are all drama starters!

but thats why i love it haha

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 12:13 PM
fuck you and your mom and grow up and get off your mamas nipple .... guess she enjoys it to much ... so fuck off dumbass

LOLOL!!!! Later, QD.

7psibabygirl
10-22-2006, 12:17 PM
i know its funny it invovles your s/n........... so fucking imautre

Julio
10-22-2006, 12:20 PM
i know its funny it invovles your s/n........... so fucking imautre

So, can you please explain everything thats going on? All of us will like to know. :goodjob:

7psibabygirl
10-22-2006, 12:24 PM
i dont need to i got a bunch of know it alls atound me who think they already know.. so yeah just ask them and i am sure most of its not true........like i said illl keep replying cause i think its funny but whatever you all say doesnt effect me cause yall dont know whats really true cause only my sponsors and friends know and thats all that matter i dont care if you all dont beleive me cause it dont matter i am not here to impress anyone.....so keep it up ......i am not laughing hard enough

Wurm
10-22-2006, 12:25 PM
i dont need to i got a bunch of know it alls atound me who think they already know.. so yeah just ask them and i am sure most of its not true........like i said illl keep replying cause i think its funny but whatever you all say doesnt effect me cause yall dont know whats really true cause only my sponsors and friends know and thats all that matter i dont care if you all dont beleive me cause it dont matter i am not here to impress anyone.....so keep it up ......i am not laughing hard enough

engrish pwease

Julio

Gotcha, so do you own that red EG?

quickdodge®
If the red hatch is yours, why are you using 2 year old pics of it at a Canadian car show? Later, QD.

Wurm
10-22-2006, 12:26 PM
post a pic with you standing by the hatch with a IA owns you sign

thecrazyone
10-22-2006, 12:28 PM
yea i say post up a pick with u and the car...

....ok fine u can put the damn dog in the pic to.

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 12:28 PM

She can't. Supposedly it is at a shop in Stone Mountain, and has been, for a while. How convenient, huh? Later, QD.

Wurm
10-22-2006, 12:29 PM
She can't. Supposedly it is at a shop in Stone Mountain, and has been, for a while. How convenient, huh? Later, QD.
she better take her ass to the shop and take the pic

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 12:30 PM

Her response to the same question on the hondagirls site:

that is a good idea but one problem .... the car is in stone mountain and has been there for a lil bit cause i took it apart... so thats doesnt work to well nor help me cause it still looks like i am lying.... how bout u call my sponsors and talk to frank...... well if i am lying check this out
why would they put this up there

LOLOL!!! Later, QD.

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 12:31 PM
she better take her ass to the shop and take the pic

I offered to do it for her. Since i was the one who got this moving, I offered to stop the ball. Later, QD.

Wurm
10-22-2006, 12:32 PM
whats the name of the shop 7psi im up in stone mountain a couple times a week

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 12:33 PM
It's in Stone Mountain. Not Marietta. Later, QD.

Wurm
10-22-2006, 12:34 PM
It's in Stone Mountain. Not Marietta. Later, QD.
lol i edited it already :screwy:

A.P. Photography
10-22-2006, 12:38 PM
Here is her civic getting sold by the owner, her "ex bf"
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=6593&highlight=turbo+civic

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 12:38 PM
LATEST REPLY:

your from import atlanta u think i am going to fucking let you within 5 feet of my car... FUCK YOU your bout fucking stupid i know how u peoepl work and are... all you do is fucking go around looking for people to talk shit about......thats all that site is good for.. like i said i am not argueing or going out of my way to prove any fucking thing cause i dont have to ..... i could careless if u beleive me or not cause i dont do it for attention or what people think i do it for myself so why in the hell should i care if u belieive me or not ? i dont so get over it .. talk all the crap u want but not on this site...... go back to IA for that where it belongs

LOLOL!!! Again. Later, BUSTER!

7psibabygirl
10-22-2006, 12:39 PM
have a nice day guys i am out of here cause this thread is so old and subject is to .........keep posting though cause its fun to read..... and think only if they knew..... later

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 12:40 PM
We do know. Trick. Own up cuz this shit will follow you throughout. Lolol. Trust me on that. Later, QD.

Wurm
10-22-2006, 12:41 PM
have a nice day guys i am out of here cause this thread is so old and subject is to .........keep posting though cause its fun to read..... and think only if they knew..... later
please sign off of AOL and GTFO

thanks

Scrappy
10-22-2006, 12:41 PM
OHHHH BOY do i love this girl... gee...

A.P. Photography
10-22-2006, 12:42 PM
Here is his post of when it was stolen and what was taken. SHE DID NOT STRIP IT!

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=51425&page=2&pp=20

Scrappy
10-22-2006, 12:45 PM

:rant: and me smarty !!!

A.P. Photography
10-22-2006, 12:45 PM
Here is the owners car domain with pics of it after it was stolen.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/625557/2

A.P. Photography
10-22-2006, 12:47 PM
:rant: and me smarty !!!
Yes, you were a given. You owned her pretty much every thread she was in.

A.P. Photography
10-22-2006, 12:49 PM
Here is the thread where he posted up it was stolen, and he posted the vin number to it as well.
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=13471

A.P. Photography
10-22-2006, 12:51 PM
FOUND IT!!!! FOUND IT!!!!
This is the thread where her ex called her out about claiming his car as hers.
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=10470

Scrappy
10-22-2006, 12:52 PM
dont worry she has it comin for her... remember she didnt just lie about cars... she lied about DJ'in and failed to realize it was at a house my sister lived at and had no idea what she was talking about... lied about her job and still is... nopi opens what time monday? ill call the store her myspace says she has worked for 4 years at... and hold up... retard you should up the years cause almost a year ago on here maybe 2 now... you said 4 years with nopi modeling and you were the first underaged girl they let model.... ewwwwyyyy

A.P. Photography
10-22-2006, 12:54 PM
dont worry she has it comin for her... remember she didnt just lie about cars... she lied about DJ'in and failed to realize it was at a house my sister lived at and had no idea what she was talking about... lied about her job and still is... nopi opens what time monday? ill call the store her myspace says she has worked for 4 years at... and hold up... retard you should up the years cause almost a year ago on here maybe 2 now... you said 4 years with nopi modeling and you were the first underaged girl they let model.... ewwwwyyyy
Yeah not to mention that both BTLFED and I worked at NOPI for a long time and know how they operate. :crazy:

7psibabygirl
10-22-2006, 12:58 PM
the car wasnt stolen dumbass .. i took it back see how come u will beleive a fucking dope head guy and not me??? and if this isnt mine then how come its sponsored now?? tell me that ok i just dont get it ....... the pictures were when it got tore down to redo thank u .... once again the car was never stolen me and greg broke up cause he was to hooked on that shit and couldnt get a job or a car and was using me for mine and a place to stay................ so yeah beleive who u want even though you all are suppose to already know what really happened.. i guess not.. still dont get why u all are actually beleiveing him cause he is the liar....... i just dont get it .. but o well he is the one who is fucking messing uop his life.. i got out of that shit and away from him and now i am enrolled in school and going the direct opposite than he is ...... but o well

Wurm
10-22-2006, 01:01 PM
the car wasnt stolen dumbass .. i took it back see how come u will beleive a fucking dope head guy and not me??? and if this isnt mine then how come its sponsored now?? tell me that ok i just dont get it ....... the pictures were when it got tore down to redo thank u .... once again the car was never stolen me and greg broke up cause he was to hooked on that shit and couldnt get a job or a car and was using me for mine and a place to stay................ so yeah beleive who u want even though you all are suppose to already know what really happened.. i guess not.. still dont get why u all are actually beleiveing him cause he is the liar....... i just dont get it .. but o well he is the one who is fucking messing uop his life.. i got out of that shit and away from him and now i am enrolled in school and going the direct opposite than he is ...... but o well

they let your ass in college? WTF happened to Standardized Testing

Scrappy
10-22-2006, 01:04 PM

woohoo keep it comin girl... that is one lie you are tryin... what about the rest you repeatedly admitted were lies... the work place, the modeling, the other cars... oh and btw the site you are "sponsored" by... i just joined wtih a 94 4dr civic... sent pictures of some dudes car and got accepted... NOT HARD... come on i got ALL day.

A.P. Photography
10-22-2006, 01:06 PM
the car wasnt stolen dumbass .. i took it back see how come u will beleive a fucking dope head guy and not me??? and if this isnt mine then how come its sponsored now?? tell me that ok i just dont get it ....... the pictures were when it got tore down to redo thank u .... once again the car was never stolen me and greg broke up cause he was to hooked on that shit and couldnt get a job or a car and was using me for mine and a place to stay................ so yeah beleive who u want even though you all are suppose to already know what really happened.. i guess not.. still dont get why u all are actually beleiveing him cause he is the liar....... i just dont get it .. but o well he is the one who is fucking messing uop his life.. i got out of that shit and away from him and now i am enrolled in school and going the direct opposite than he is ...... but o wellNobody believes you cause of the lies you have told. I mean did you honestly think you could come on here and claim to be a NOPI chic when so many of us work/worked for NOPI and know how they run the business not to mention we know the owners personally? I mean cmon, you cannot walk out and pick up a welder and magically know how to do perfect welds, or a can of bondo and read the directions and creat some of the nicest show cars on the circuit. And please explain the whole "pulled my first engine when I was 12 with a chain, a come-a-long, a tree branch and a lawnmower blade"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 01:06 PM

WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER THE REAL QUESTION??????

Why are you claiming the red hatch as yours????? Dumbass. Later, QD.

A.P. Photography
10-22-2006, 01:07 PM
they let your ass in college? WTF happened to Standardized TestingShe lied about getting perfect THC scores. :lmfao:

HalfBaked
10-22-2006, 01:07 PM
Which moderator undeleted my post in the FS forum?!

LIRL!!!!!

Wurm
10-22-2006, 01:10 PM
She lied about getting perfect THC scores. :lmfao:

lmao

This is her plan

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0314498/keyart01.jpg

Scrappy
10-22-2006, 01:11 PM
yup. oh remember you couldnt come to meet up wtih me when YOU wanted to kick MY ass... but your oil pan fell off your bagged pos truck back then... where is that truck now? you said it was your pride and joy and to wait for one day when it hands me my ass...

7psibabygirl
10-22-2006, 01:12 PM
hey scrappy i know your lieing cause it dont just happen in one day for one and for 2 there is more to it so good try .. come on lets see some more lame ass comments

A.P. Photography
10-22-2006, 01:13 PM
hey scrappy i know your lieing cause it dont just happen in one day for one and for 2 there is more to it so good try .. come on lets see some more lame ass comments
I found your shirt.
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/ChokinChiken/DeeDeeDee.jpg

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 01:14 PM
WHY ARE YOU USING 2 YEAR OLD PICTURES OF THAT RED HATCH THAT WAS AT A CAR SHOW IN CANADA WITH CANADIAN PLATES ON IT AS YOUR CAR!!!!!

ANSWER THAT QUESTION YOU LYING FUCKING TRICK!!!!!

Later, QD.

Scrappy
10-22-2006, 01:15 PM

uhh... sorry not wasting more of my precious time on owning your ass... matt already posted the threads with plenty of it for noobs that might want to defend the poor pretty girls ass...

7psibabygirl
10-22-2006, 01:17 PM
man i love how u people think ... seriously ..... i am far from poor and far from rich but i dont care what you all think cause it dont matter.. so keep the comments coming .. i love it .. makes me smile to think i have people that envy me :D its fucking great

ct9a gsr
10-22-2006, 01:18 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=86215&page=3&pp=20

thx.

<3

HalfBaked
10-22-2006, 01:19 PM
man i love how u people think ... seriously ..... i am far from poor and far from rich but i dont care what you all think cause it dont matter.. so keep the comments coming .. i love it .. makes me smile to think i have people that envy me :D its fucking great
Smile because you're poor, and poor = stupid, so you smile because you are stupid.

DEE DEE DEE.

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 01:20 PM
WHY ARE YOU USING 2 YEAR OLD PICTURES OF THAT RED HATCH THAT WAS AT A CAR SHOW IN CANADA WITH CANADIAN PLATES ON IT AS YOUR CAR!!!!!

ANSWER THAT QUESTION YOU LYING FUCKING TRICK!!!!!

Later, QD.

COME ON DUMBASS!!!! ANSWER THE QUESTION!!! WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING IT??????

Later, QD.

Wurm
who the fuck would envy a civic?

ct9a gsr
dang... 13 guests up in here... HondaGirls.com FTW.

A.P. Photography
10-22-2006, 01:21 PM
.... i am far from poor and far from rich but i dont care what you all think cause it dont matter..
LOL then please explain how you were able to afford a $55k Escalade on 24"s and a new lighting with full suede int.

HalfBaked
10-22-2006, 01:22 PM
http://www.thyroid-info.com/images/marykauk.gif

I found her real picture!

Wurm
10-22-2006, 01:22 PM
lirl

Scrappy
10-22-2006, 01:24 PM
wait YOU ALL FORGET THAT SHE MOVED DOWN THE STREET HERE WITH HIS GRANDMOTHER OR SOME SHIT... THAT WASNT A LIE SHE SAID HERSELF WHEN SHE REVEALED ALL THE TRUTH SHIT!!!!!!!

DnBmama05
10-22-2006, 01:25 PM
I'm confused though... why is the hatch or whichever of the 8 cars she has in a stone mountain shop? i thought she could do everything herself... welding, etc? my understanding is that it was in a shop because she took everything apart? I think I read that somewhere. I mean I'm sure she could give me a perfectly good explanation :rolleyes: It really is OK to be honest. Your sponsor "frank" could be any guy you get to pick up the phone to try to cover for you. C'mon chick let's get real.

7psibabygirl
10-22-2006, 01:26 PM
i worked at a shop down here in newnan .....and my boss had a 03 exscalade and he got new one and i took over payments then did a few jobs and got it paid off....... i didnt exactly pay that much for it i payed a lil bit then did some body work for my boss on some insureance claims...... but i dont have it anymroe i solfd it back to him cause i am trying to get rid of some of these vehicles cause i am going off to school and cant take them all with me ..................the lightning was because i was dating a guy who drove one and he wanted to get another mustang so i took over payments on that truck and he bought a brand new mustang... but i had the lightning fora lil bit then didnt want to make payments anymore cause they were to exspensive and just let it go back after a while.............. so yeah .. the interior was alraedy sude on the inside and all ..

A.P. Photography
10-22-2006, 01:26 PM
I'm confused though... why is the hatch or whichever of the 8 cars she has in a stone mountain shop? i thought she could do everything herself... welding, etc? my understanding is that it was in a shop because she took everything apart? I think I read that somewhere. I mean I'm sure she could give me a perfectly good explanation :rolleyes: It really is OK to be honest. Your sponsor "frank" could be any guy you get to pick up the phone to try to cover for you. C'mon chick let's get real.
:goodjob:

5thgcelica
10-22-2006, 01:27 PM
And please explain the whole "pulled my first engine when I was 12 with a chain, a come-a-long, a tree branch and a lawnmower blade"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know right!! ahahahahah i still wanna know how she did that shit... save me money from buying a $200 engine hoist lmao..

7psibabygirl
i dont have the either one anymore so that subject is over ..

DnBmama05
what's an exscalade?

5thgcelica
10-22-2006, 01:28 PM
what's an exscalade?

lmao..i just choked on my drink.

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 01:29 PM
why is the hatch or whichever of the 8 cars she has in a stone mountain shop? i thought she could do everything herself... welding, etc? my understanding is that it was in a shop because she took everything apart?

I never saw that! LOLOL!!! Another major OWN!!!! But the answer is because THERE IS NO CAR OF HERS IN ANY SHOP!!! Later, QD.

Repost Squintz
10-22-2006, 01:30 PM
i worked at a shop down here in newnan
kinda like how you worked for nopi right? sweeping floors? cleaning the bathroom?

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 01:31 PM
HEY BITCH!!!!! ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTION YOU STUPID LYING ASS STANK BITCH!!!!!

Later, QD.

A.P. Photography
10-22-2006, 01:32 PM
i worked at a shop down here in newnan .....and my boss had a 03 exscalade and he got new one and i took over payments then did a few jobs and got it paid off....... i didnt exactly pay that much for it i payed a lil bit then did some body work for my boss on some insureance claims...... but i dont have it anymroe i solfd it back to him cause i am trying to get rid of some of these vehicles cause i am going off to school and cant take them all with me ..................the lightning was because i was dating a guy who drove one and he wanted to get another mustang so i took over payments on that truck and he bought a brand new mustang... but i had the lightning fora lil bit then didnt want to make payments anymore cause they were to exspensive and just let it go back after a while.............. so yeah .. the interior was alraedy sude on the inside and all ..
Oh whatever. It is so funny that you "took over payments" on them and then gave them back. You can't tell truth about anything. An escalade payment would be a lil over a grand a month on a normal 60 month loan. So you just magically paid off what $30k in just a few months on a couple of jobs. Yeah thats not gonna happen. 19 yo old girl paying for a lighting, another lie cause the insurance and payments you wouldn't be able to afford it and have a life no matter how many "side" jobs you can do. Unless your "side" job is a street corner.

7psibabygirl
10-22-2006, 01:32 PM
kinda like how you worked for nopi right? sweeping floors? cleaning the bathroom?
ok so you mean just cause some ass sees me helping clean up after the show that thats what i do all day ?? come on please.. i didnt have to do that i just did... so yeah .. its quit interesting how one one person can come up with all these good stories

A.P. Photography
10-22-2006, 01:33 PM
what's an exscalade?Its an imaginary truck on 24"s that she paid off over $30k in a couple of months.

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 01:33 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/7psicivic/friends/mat-1.jpg

ANYONE KNOW THIS GUY??? THIS IS SUPPOSEDLY HER MAN!!!!!

Later, QD.

A.P. Photography
10-22-2006, 01:34 PM

Later, QD.Yeah I know him and NO he is not her man. She just latched onto him.

Repost Squintz
10-22-2006, 01:34 PM
^dude, she still hasnt answered why the car has canadian liscense plates, and is at a car show in canada.

DnBmama05
10-22-2006, 01:35 PM
Well, 7psi here is the attention you were looking for :)

A.P. Photography
10-22-2006, 01:35 PM
ok so you mean just cause some ass seen me helping clean up after the show that thats what i do all day ?? come on please.. i didnt have to do that i just did... so yeah .. its quit interesting how one one person can come up with all these good stories
Trick, how about all of NOPI saw it and told us. 5 of the members are on here and that was working that day. :rolleyes:

DnBmama05
10-22-2006, 01:36 PM

Later, QD.

He is like "why are you taking a picture of me?... do I know you?..."

A.P. Photography
^dude, she still hasnt answered why the car has canadian liscense plates, and is at a car show in canada.
Cause she is a

DEE, DEE, DEE

Repost Squintz
He is like "why are you taking a picture of me?... do I know you?..."
:lmfao: :lmfao:

quickdodge®
I KNOW....SCARED ASS TRICK!! KNOWS SHE FUCKED UP!!!! SHIT WILL BE ALL OVER THE WEB....FUCKING DUMMY!!!!

Later, QD.

DnBmama05
10-22-2006, 01:38 PM
...I wonder if she'll be sweeping nopi floors next year....

A.P. Photography
10-22-2006, 01:39 PM
If she hangs around begging again probably.

7psibabygirl
i know he's not my man he is a friend he is dating janice right now so i dont know where u got that from .... goddamn yall are fucking crazy im out

Repost Squintz
prolly wouldnt even be let in :no: :no:

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 01:40 PM
HOLY GODDAMN SHIT!!!!! READ HER FUCKING PROFILE OVER THERE!!!!!!!

LOLOL!!!!! (http://www.honda-girls.com/user.php?id.529)

Later, QD.

DnBmama05
10-22-2006, 01:41 PM
you know what is funny... every person that gets called out always says "I'M LEAVING" but they end up staying for like another hour :rolleyes:

A.P. Photography
i know he's not my man he is a friend he is dating janice right now so i dont know where u got that from .... goddamn yall are fucking crazy im out
Trick, don't come on here acting like you know him, janice or anyone else that you have on your top friends. Now you getting into territory that you don't want to go into.

7psibabygirl
whatever.. come on i know you all have better

HalfBaked
10-22-2006, 01:42 PM
You forgot to finish that sentence.

You meant...

"I'm out of food stamps, gotta run to welfare office be back later! Now if only I had a car to get there in..."

Wurm
10-22-2006, 01:43 PM
damn had to make a new sig for this shit

2.0civic
LIRL, she does all this "body work" and shit and cant even put together a semi complete sentence....

7psibabygirl
right i am out of here i have to go to work besure to leave some good comments for me when i get back

Repost Squintz
i thought you said you were out?

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 01:44 PM

Right here in this LINK!!!! (http://www.honda-girls.com/forum_viewtopic.php?3.9420) Some chick says that you're lucky and you responded with "I know." Later, QD.

A.P. Photography
Yeah I have better, I can have all of them on the phone in a matter of minutes. Don't claim to know the people personally when you don't, especially when they are good friends of mine. Just stick to making up stories about all the cars you built and leave people out of it.

HalfBaked
right i am out of here i have to go to work besure to leave some good comments for me when i get back
Long hours on the corner eh?

Repost Squintz
leave and DONT :no: come back k thanks :goodjob:

DnBmama05
NOW I know why girls aren't accepted on these kind of websites...

A.P. Photography
10-22-2006, 01:45 PM
damn had to make a new sig for this shit
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :goodjob:

wantboost
10-22-2006, 01:45 PM
leave already, you have said this so many times i have lost count

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 01:49 PM
I'll be riding by YRC tomorrow to see if this car is over there, since

SHE IS TOO SCARED TO ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/cuntface.jpg

Later, QD.

wantboost
10-22-2006, 01:50 PM