PDA

View Full Version : Holly Shit! Remember 7psibabygirl

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Maniaç
10-22-2006, 07:29 PM
i am going to texas u dumb fuck ....... and that is what my instructor said so yeah you alls self

:lmfao: I think you do care what is said on here if not you wouldn't reply like that.

And answer the question is the red Eg yours???????????

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 07:29 PM
Wha about the dragstrip, jack-of-all-trades? Who's gonna run that when you leave? Later, QD.

Maniaç
10-22-2006, 07:30 PM
^^^^^ Yall guys are good

7psibabygirl
10-22-2006, 07:30 PM
cause i know it bothers u ......lol anyways i know how to get all you going it funny.. i also find it funny how u keep calling me white trash and whore and u got it all backwards....... i have never lived in a trailor and i dont sleep around so either u have a differant definition of it or dont know it but it dont bother me

Wurm
10-22-2006, 07:31 PM
cause i know it bothers u ......lol anyways i know how to get all you going it funny.. i also find it funny how u keep calling me white trash and whore and u got it all backwards....... i have never lived in a trailor and i dont sleep around so either u have a differant definition of it or dont know it but it dont bother me

different*

basic spelling

Maniaç
10-22-2006, 07:32 PM

To tell you the truth, you do look like the type of girl that grew up in a trailor.

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 07:32 PM
GODDAMNIT!!!!!!

That fucking liar is NO LONGER THE FEATURE ON THAT SITE!!!! DAMMIT!!!! Later, QD.

7psibabygirl
10-22-2006, 07:33 PM
the owners and nate are going to have to deal with it while i am gone... .. i am the track director and promoter.. i stage the cars and all that good shit...... so anyways

The Ren
10-22-2006, 07:33 PM
^ahahahahahahahha.....

7psibabygirl
10-22-2006, 07:34 PM
hey Nokturnal your name isnt brian is it ?

Julio
lol... I shouldve never found that site... damn, I feel bad..

Negative, captain ghostrider.

The Ren
the owners and nate are going to have to deal with it while i am gone... .. i am the track director and promoter.. i stage the cars and all that good shit...... so anyways

and which track is this?

Wurm
how long do you spend a night memorizing your lies?

7psibabygirl
10-22-2006, 07:35 PM
and u think i am going to tell u . just so you can go a fuck that up for me too.. HAHA if you all are smart enough u can figure it out its not a county ran track.. so god luck

Maniaç
10-22-2006, 07:35 PM

No, its ****. :lmfao:

Wurm
10-22-2006, 07:36 PM
and u think i am going to tell u . just so you can go a fuck that up for me too.. HAHA if you all are smart enough u can figure it out its not a county ran track.. so god luck
thats because it doesnt exsist. probally got a mircomachine track built on to your doublewide

A.P. Photography
10-22-2006, 07:37 PM
Hmm, I know a lot of people that race down there so am I going to have to bust you on this also or are you actually telling the truth.

The Ren
10-22-2006, 07:37 PM
thats because it doesnt exsist. probally got a mircomachine track built on to your doublewide

Dont make fun of the micromachines.. those things are the shit..

7psibabygirl
10-22-2006, 07:38 PM
alright whatever.. i dont care if u beleive or not ... come on i want to here some more shit... this thread is getting weaker?!

A.P. Photography
10-22-2006, 07:39 PM
alright whatever.. i dont care if u beleive or not ... come on i want to here some more shit... this thread is getting weaker?!
Its getting weaker cause of your lies. We have called you on every single one. Do you need to make another phone call to find out that when I say I am friends with someone I am?

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 07:39 PM
WOW!! Later, QD.

Wurm
10-22-2006, 07:40 PM
sorta like your grammar

Wurm
10-22-2006, 07:40 PM
WOW!! Later, QD.
haha bitch got a dick nose

7psibabygirl
10-22-2006, 07:41 PM
haha i didint doubt u .. i was just informing matt that he got brought up in some bullshit and for him to come straighten it out.. cause nobody belive me ....remember?! haha

A.P. Photography
10-22-2006, 07:44 PM
haha i didint doubt u .. i was just informing matt that he got brought up in some bullshit and for him to come straighten it out.. cause nobody belive me ....remember?! haha
Oh I talked to Matt as well as Janice. Janice is one of my best friends and Matt is a really good friend. So yeah I got all the low down and then some but I guess you would know that already since you are "such good friends and talking". Chick you have never even met him in person so don't act like you are remotely "best friends" or even "talking to him". And since we are on the subject how well do you know Prospeed Performance?

Julio
10-22-2006, 07:45 PM
great. Im starting to believe this as much as this picture.

7psibabygirl
10-22-2006, 07:49 PM
haha i have talked to brian like twice.. but mostly found out about them through my buddy lorn from VIP racing me and him are really good friends....... anyways i know i have never meet matt but me and him are just friends thats all.......we talk on the phone thats all..... thats all its gonna be now since him and janice are talking again cause i am not going to intrude or get in between them they have been together forever........ anyways

Maniaç
10-22-2006, 07:51 PM
^ Why does your sig say Model

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 07:52 PM
HAHA if you all are smart enough u can figure it out its not a county ran track.. so god luck

I think the "HAHA"'s on you. Lolol. HMMMM!!!!! (http://www.troupcountydrag.com/home.html).

Also, I would think they would have your name on the list if you "ran the track." LINK!!! (http://www.troupcountydrag.com/trackfacts.html) Later, QD.

A.P. Photography
Heck, why does it say "Prodriver". What do you drive professionally?

Wurm
she models on top of limegreen gremlins

The Ren
10-22-2006, 07:53 PM
haha i have talked to brian like twice.. but mostly found out about them through my buddy lorn from VIP racing me and him are really good friends....... anyways i know i have never meet matt but me and him are just friends thats all.......we talk on the phone thats all..... thats all its gonna be now since him and janice are talking again cause i am not going to intrude or get in between them they have been together forever........ anyways

Does lorn by any chance have a 5.0 mustang? and does he live in hiram or something?

Maniaç
10-22-2006, 07:54 PM
Heck, why does it say "Prodriver". What do you drive professionally?

:lmfao:

quickdodge®
I think the "HAHA"'s on you. Lolol. HMMMM!!!!! (http://www.troupcountydrag.com/home.html).

Also, I would think they would have your name on the list if you "ran the track." LINK!!! (http://www.troupcountydrag.com/trackfacts.html) Later, QD.

I knew it! Later, QD.

Scrappy

no you dipshit its not brian and do not use his name as if you are good buddies with him either... i will fucking rip you a new asshole if you think of bringing him into something on this site nor drama like yrouself again!!! :2up:

A.P. Photography
I knew it! Later, QD.
Nice bust there QD

7psibabygirl
10-22-2006, 07:55 PM
nate is the one in charge of wensite and if u notice the website has not been updated....... so yeah smart one here is the number to my partner 7063021317 call him if u dont belive me .... and u better call cause its proof to get this settled...... his name is nate

A.P. Photography
10-22-2006, 07:55 PM
no you dipshit its not brian and do not use his name as if you are good buddies with him either... i will fucking rip you a new asshole if you think of bringing him into something on this site nor drama like yrouself again!!! :2up:
Get'em Scrappy :D

Maniaç
10-22-2006, 07:56 PM

DAMN!!!!! My name is Alex by the way, just changed my name today. I used to be Alex(06Rex)

The Ren
Wait lorne lives in douglesville now if its the same guy im thinking of..

7psibabygirl
"Scrappy" u aint going to do shit.. so fuck off... ok stop wasting your breath and use it on somebody who might be scared cause i aint

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 07:57 PM
and u better call cause its proof to get this settled......

Seems you want to settle everything but the RED CIVIC HATCH!!!! What's up with that. You keep avoiding that one. Just tell us the truth and it will all be over. Later, QD.

Wurm
10-22-2006, 07:58 PM
oh shit scrappy take her out back and beat the trailer out of her

A.P. Photography
"Scrappy" u aint going to do shit.. so fuck off... ok stop wasting your breath and use it on somebody who might be scared cause i aint

Wait wait wait. You are the one who wanted to "kick her ass" and then bitched up when she told you where to find her. So how is that she is not going to do anything when you are the one who changed your tune?

7psibabygirl
come on now get in touch with him so u can be wrong......lol he was just at our track for the pro outlaw 10.5 race so he knows ......

Wurm
10-22-2006, 07:59 PM
meet me at the trap its going down

PSINXS
10-22-2006, 07:59 PM
i will call him right now. what is your name, your position there, the days you work, and i will ask nate.

The Ren
10-22-2006, 08:01 PM
ooooooooooooooooooo.... this is getting interesting..

quickdodge®
he was just at our track for the pro outlaw ..

YOUR track? Think they would mind you refering to that track as OUR track. Seeing as how you aren't even on the website. Lolol. LIAR! Later, QD.

PSINXS
Seems you want to settle everything but the RED CIVIC HATCH!!!! What's up with that. You keep avoiding that one. Just tell us the truth and it will all be over. Later, QD.
agreed. lets hear it. just admit you lied.

7psibabygirl
ha i dopnt give a fuck about her........ she's a female and how u going to say all that shit anyways ... were you the chick that was at his house when i was there??? o wait i think your the one that wasnt tere so i parked in driveway so if u happened to ride by u would see my car.. if i am not mistaking ?? your brians g/f sister right ? or soemthing like that i cant remember it has been a while.... me and your sister were sitting outside talking about the whole situation if i remember correctly i beleive it was around halloween a year ago

quickdodge®
HATCH!!!

Later, QD.

Wurm
(706) 302-1317 is a cell phone based in Lagrange, GA
The registered service provider is Verizon Wireless**.
Detailed listing information is not available.

we need a real number not a cell anyone can play nate

PSINXS
10-22-2006, 08:02 PM
still waiting on the information so i call nate. c'mon i am very bored and need to use some of my 2k+ roll over minutes lolz

Scrappy
DAMN!!!!! My name is Alex by the way, just changed my name today. I used to be Alex(06Rex)

I know who you are, and good god i feel sorry for you even after we know its not who she thinks cause first off bitch if you knew him like you did and still fucking pretend to you would of realized HEY thats her sister right next to your sorry ass that never dj'd and he was not home!

2nd off if you knew you would keep pissing me the fuck off trick why you keep coming? remember you wanting to meet met at target to beat my ass? i am still waiting for your pathetic ass to come with it considering it will never happen. :screwy:

7psibabygirl
dial 1 in front of it

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 08:03 PM
HATCH!!!

Later, QD.

What he said....stupid! Later, QD.

PSINXS
10-22-2006, 08:04 PM
tEll Us about the RED HATCH 2. GIve me your INfo so i can call NAte.

quickdodge®
HEY LOOK!!! This post has something in common with 7psi's lies......repost!! Later, QD.

A.P. Photography
I am working on getting accurate information on the dragstrip deal as we type.

7psibabygirl
it should work

7psibabygirl
10-22-2006, 08:05 PM
good

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 08:05 PM
HATCH BITCH!!!!!!

Later, QD.

7psibabygirl
10-22-2006, 08:06 PM
shit matt knows..... ap photography guy i forgot what he said your name was .. but yeah he knows

PSINXS
its funny she refuses to tell me about the red hatch or even give me her basic info so i can call nate.

quickdodge®
The people at Honda-Girl, the people in Canada and the people in Atlanta want to know what's up with someone else's car "being yours." Later, QD.

Wurm
the hatch aint hers

Scrappy
10-22-2006, 08:07 PM
ha i dopnt give a fuck about her........ she's a female and how u going to say all that shit anyways ... were you the chick that was at his house when i was there??? o wait i think your the one that wasnt tere so i parked in driveway so if u happened to ride by u would see my car.. if i am not mistaking ?? your brians g/f sister right ? or soemthing like that i cant remember it has been a while.... me and your sister were sitting outside talking about the whole situation if i remember correctly i beleive it was around halloween a year ago

you talking about my sister standing right behind me? the one sister i have... yes she was there retard... you didnt DJ nor did you pull in! your b/f did ... oh wait you must of let him drive to feel cool that night also?

dont get me started i remember clearly i have posted my number *hasnt changed* and my real address... where my sister lives also btw ;) and every meet i was going... you had a bitch ass excuse every time and then tried to say you wanted me to come to you... so you could attempt to kick my ass for calling you out repeatedly... hmmm :bump:

A.P. Photography
good
Just so I got this straight you said Nate is your partner so that would mean you own a piece of the company. Or did you mean you are a groupie that works there for free?

7psibabygirl
its funny she refuses to tell me about the red hatch or even give me her basic info so i can call nate.
what info do u want ????

quickdodge®
the hatch aint hers

I wanna see her post this. That's all it takes to kill this. Later, QD.

PSINXS
I would just kill myself while i was behind if i were her.

Wurm
10-22-2006, 08:08 PM
Just so I got this straight you said Nate is your partner so that would mean you own a piece of the company. Or did you mean you are a groupie that works there for free?
she might be a groupie "Will fuck for track time"

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 08:08 PM
what info do u want ????

You know what info you fucking idiot! Later, QD.

7psibabygirl
10-22-2006, 08:09 PM
i dont work there for free... there are 5 guys that own the place .. and me and nate pretty much do all the organizing for events and promoting and everything at the events the guy that own the place are older guys and dont have to much time for track anymore so that where me and nate came in... and nate can barly keep the website up so i am trying to get software to do that also

PSINXS
10-22-2006, 08:09 PM
your name( first and last), work schedule, and your position.

also tell me how to work the timing lights on the tree.

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 08:10 PM
HOLY SHIT!!! RED HATCH BITCH!!! Later, QD.

7psibabygirl
10-22-2006, 08:10 PM
i gave u his nubmer wat else do u want? i am the only chick that works there besides stephanie but she runs the tower

Jaimecbr900
10-22-2006, 08:12 PM
Wow, is she still trying to dig out???? :rolleyes:

She keeps getting called out from every direction, yet she only wants to pick and choose what she answers..... :jerkit:

It's already been more than proven that the Red car is not hers, that the BF car was not hers, that she has no Masters degree, not a NOPI chic, not a mechanic, not a body tech, not a racer, not a Nopi employee, not a model, not much of anything.......why keep going girl? Why?

Have you not learned that you're not very good at what you're trying to do? This is not like when you were 12 and told all your friends about that awesome good looking guy in ANOTHER STATE and they believed you because there was no way to check it...... ;)

Next time you try and lie to stroke your own ego, you may want to cover your tracks better...... :lmfao:

Scrappy
i dont work there for free... there are 5 guys that own the place .. and me and nate pretty much do all the organizing for events and promoting and everything at the events the guy that own the place are older guys and dont have to much time for track anymore so that where me and nate came in... and nate can barly keep the website up so i am trying to get software to do that also

with all your other occupations and busy body work projects you sure you can keep up wtih the site and what "older guys" cant do... wtf is your issue on life? older guys work at tracks they have brought up as a passion and will always have time... maybe if you would stop showing up they would enjoy a full day at the track and stay the whole time... instead you prance your nimrod ass around making a joke of them and they leave so they can say " i was not there"

7psibabygirl
we have a tsi system.... just depends on if they want pro tree or bracket tree or to show time or no time ... and u change it in the computer with f5 key and reset with f10 after each car and my name is kelly garlington and i work saturdays and sundays

quickdodge®
So let me get this straight:

1. You're 19
2. You have a Master's Degree
3. You own your own shop...Kelly's Kustomz
4. You work for a custom shop in Newnan
5. You work for NOPI for the last 4 years
6. You make about $75,000/year
7. You do ALL BODY/ENGINE work on all yours(and people in Canada's) cars
8. You are a DJ
9. You own a track
10. You are a webmaster

That about it? Later, QD.

PSINXS
10-22-2006, 08:13 PM
i dont think you can red.

how about the red hatch, your name so i can verify and the days you work there. how hard is that.

91 240sx Built Sr20det is mine. Brandon Williams, Tues-Sunday at Autozone in conyers on hwy 138 north of I-20. see i did it. now your turn

Wurm
10-22-2006, 08:14 PM
So let me get this straight:

1. You're 19
2. You have a Master's Degree
3. You own your own shop...Kelly's Kustomz
4. You work for a custom shop in Newnan
5. You work for NOPI for the last 4 years
6. You make about $75,000/year
7. You do ALL BODY/ENGINE work on all yours(and people in Canada's) cars
8. You are a DJ
9. You own a track
10. You are a webmaster

That about it? Later, QD.
she is also the first women president

Scrappy
10-22-2006, 08:15 PM
we have a tsi system.... just depends on if they want pro tree or bracket tree or to show time or no time ... and u change it in the computer with f5 key and reset with f10 after each car and my name is kelly garlington and i work saturdays and sundays

this coming saturday? or maybe sunday? or are you off this weekend that we might come down? or is there no event? what will be your excuse for us arriving at the track with no kelly there?:rolleyes:

7psibabygirl
haha you all added a few of yalls own .. thats cute

quickdodge®
haha you all added a few of yalls own .. thats cute

What did I add? Later, QD.

7psibabygirl
10-22-2006, 08:16 PM
bitch i am there with no doubt but dont bring your bullshit with you cause its not welcome there

PSINXS
10-22-2006, 08:17 PM
i will go to the track this saturday after work. i dont care about driving. and if you are there working the tree. i'll give you $50 CASH.

RandomGuy
Hey kelly, remember me? I met you a few times, Its me Joseph. I had a question for you.

The Ren
Scrappy Ill come with you!!

A.P. Photography
You forgot about Mach1girls bf that is/was hers also.

What did I add? Later, QD.

Scrappy
wait QD you forgot one...

lie number 123565634 - her myspace photo the last one that julio posted on here... that is her yup yup she dead sexy yup yup nopi style

REMEMBER FELLAS SHE SPELLED IT NOPI CHICK FOR ALL OF THE BASHING LAST YEAR>>> WHO KNOWS THE CORRECT SPELLING WILL GET + whatever FROM ME ;) YAY

PSINXS
scrappy if you going let me know. i will gladly show up.

AND YOU READ EVERYHTING I TYPED BUT IGNORED GIVING INFO ABOUT THE RED CIVIC HATCH. CARE TO EXPLAIN?

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 08:18 PM
I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!! Later, QD.

PSINXS
Nopi Chic

reps pleeez

Wurm
I smell a IA meet at the track

PSINXS
10-22-2006, 08:19 PM
and if you run the track. why dont you have a single post in the forums?

Wurm
10-22-2006, 08:19 PM
and if you run the track. why dont you have a single post in the forums?
too busy hunting down new car pictures to boost

Scrappy
10-22-2006, 08:20 PM
bitch i am there with no doubt but dont bring your bullshit with you cause its not welcome there

bring my bullshit? :lmfao:

last i checked i am welcome there and welcome to run my car no matter what the fuck a 19 year old trick says... no matter whos dick you suckin there i am more than welcomed ;) and guess what... you wont be when my happy ass shows up and runs your retarded self over cause if you remember correctly... i customize my car wtih dents with stories... not bondo and fiberglass... so i will make a new booboo on her sexy self to shut you up

7psibabygirl
10-22-2006, 08:21 PM
cause the forums on the site are not updated dumb ass notice barley nobody post.......... i post track info on other sites and no i dont rmember u whoever u are .... why

RandomGuy
w00t

http://streetsource.com/IM/ViewUser.aspx?IMStyle=&ID=girlygirlracin03

Kelly Garlington 3875 Hwy 54 senoia , ga 30263

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3116128

PSINXS
seriously if yall are going i am coming with. i'll even pay for someones gas if they are going.

Scrappy
10-22-2006, 08:22 PM
w00t

http://streetsource.com/IM/ViewUser.aspx?IMStyle=&ID=girlygirlracin03

Kelly Garlington 3875 Hwy 54 senoia , ga 30263

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3116128

damn and i am able to drive on my own finally ;) YAY for drugs!!! wo wants to play tag?

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 08:23 PM
yeah pretty much everything is salvagable, engine and trans is fine.....all I need is a new frame and a few body parts and it will be as good as new. The SRT-4 was completely gone, engine and trans gone.....it had a stage 2 turbo setup in it, had over 300 hp. The only thing that was good in it was the system. The interior was f-ed up cause there was blood everywhere, all the rims were broke, the front passenger was completely missing. I litterary lost $100,000.00 in 4 days. $40K in cars $55K in hospital bills and $1K in shit she stole from me

According to that website, you are 22 years old. Later, QD.

Scrappy
seriously if yall are going i am coming with. i'll even pay for someones gas if they are going.

ill go. ;) got nothing else to do cause i did my body work for the month already... swept the floors last night so they should be okay for a week...

PSINXS
cause the forums on the site are not updated dumb ass notice barley nobody post.......... i post track info on other sites and no i dont rmember u whoever u are .... why
you dont have a single post there. if so copy and apste it. and the forums are still open. you can make a post there. it doesnt matter about being updated. just like i can go make a post in a thread on here thats 2 years old.

and why woudl you post track info on OTHER sites isntead of the main site that has the events!!!

do you know how much info changes on other sites involving track days? times, event days etc. that s y they update the OFFICIAL site. you are stupid.

7psibabygirl
seriously doesnt ring a bell?

RandomGuy
10-22-2006, 08:25 PM
damn and i am able to drive on my own finally ;) YAY for drugs!!! wo wants to play tag?
what choo talkin bout willis?
http://liltruck52003.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/willis.jpg

The Ren
you can ride with me

PSINXS
ill go. ;) got nothing else to do cause i did my body work for the month already... swept the floors last night so they should be okay for a week...
cool. i'll pay for your gas then.

7psibabygirl
10-22-2006, 08:26 PM
you dont have a single post there. if so copy and apste it. and the forums are still open. you can make a post there. it doesnt matter about being updated. just like i can go make a post in a thread on here thats 2 years old.

and why woudl you post track info on OTHER sites isntead of the main site that has the events!!!

do you know how much info changes on other sites involving track days? times, event days etc. that s y they update the OFFICIAL site. you are stupid.
if nobody goes there then why post information.. people know that the stuff is old...... so dont post ... anyways im done u all have nate's number from dragstrip ill be there so will be looking for u ...... anyways what else

PSINXS
10-22-2006, 08:27 PM
seriously doesnt ring a bell?
what you being stupid doesnt ring a bell? you not owning a red hatch doesnt ring a bell? you not co-owning a track? you suceeding at life?

be mroe specific

Wurm
if nobody goes there then why post information.. people know that the stuff is old...... so dont post ... anyways im done u all have nate's number from dragstrip ill be there so will be looking for u ...... anyways what else
admit the hatchback isnt yours

quickdodge®
... anyways what else

This:

yeah pretty much everything is salvagable, engine and trans is fine.....all I need is a new frame and a few body parts and it will be as good as new. The SRT-4 was completely gone, engine and trans gone.....it had a stage 2 turbo setup in it, had over 300 hp. The only thing that was good in it was the system. The interior was f-ed up cause there was blood everywhere, all the rims were broke, the front passenger was completely missing. I litterary lost $100,000.00 in 4 days. $40K in cars $55K in hospital bills and $1K in shit she stole from me

Sup? You're 22? Later, QD.

RandomGuy
check your PM's

http://www.jnpp.ee/dvd/Pildid/DVD%20PILDID/you've%20got%20mail.jpg

PSINXS
10-22-2006, 08:28 PM
admit the hatch isnt yours. and i will see you saturday. i'll even save you a marlboro red.

thecrazyone
yes for the love of god thats all anyone wants to hear, admit that the red hatch isnt yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leisa
btlfed notes someone??? please :)

7psibabygirl
se who said i co-owned a track .. not me .. you did so stop fucking stretching shit i said i helped run a track ..... u know track promoter and director.. i know what that is.. has nothing to do with co-owning a track !

PSINXS
check your PM's

http://www.jnpp.ee/dvd/Pildid/DVD%20PILDID/you've%20got%20mail.jpg
checked i'll send later on tonite

Scrappy
10-22-2006, 08:29 PM

sweet!

hey kelly... guess what... do i get my ass kicked while you at work? cause i dont think that is proper work relations they allow ;) or is that your next excuse to cover up...

oh btw dont say i mean nothing to you cause guess what... i mean a whole lot when it means your reputation in person not just on the internet is at stake... so might want to get off your pedistal... cause you still are shit on the bottom of my shoe... keep it up cause last i checked i am far from model material... and damn sexier than your sorry ass and i keep my clothes on at shows still ;)

PSINXS
se who said i co-owned a track .. not me .. you did so stop fucking stretching shit i said i helped run a track ..... u know track promoter and director.. i know what that is.. has nothing to do with co-owning a track !
well you better be on the tree or on the mic or something when we get there saturday. what time you guys open?

also how about that red hatch?

you keep reading over that.

7psibabygirl
im not 22

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 08:30 PM
And the red hatch? Later, QD.

thecrazyone
10-22-2006, 08:30 PM
is this girl dumb?

quickdodge®
10-22-2006, 08:31 PM
And the red hatch? Later, QD.

Later, QD.

PSINXS
how about the EG? tell us about that. cuz i remeber you saying you had on e in canada.

7psibabygirl
where does it say i am 22??

RandomGuy
red hatch?

7psibabygirl
10-22-2006, 08:32 PM
i never said that .. you make things up and put them in people mouth

PSINXS
who cares. lets hear about that red hatch. i wanna see it sometime.

quickdodge®
Red Hatch? Later, QD.

thecrazyone
yes you are dumb

Wurm
no one cares about your goddamn age you stupid cunt

HATCHBACK?

The Ren
well you better be on the tree or on the mic or something when we get there saturday. what time you guys open?

also how about that red hatch?

you keep reading over that.

let me know when your going.. ill come in my broke ass car..

quickdodge®
Red Hatch? Later, QD.

Later, QD.

thecrazyone
10-22-2006, 08:33 PM
DEE, DEE, DEE

quickdodge®
I'm interested in the red hatch. You wanna sell it? I need more info. Later, QD.

Wurm
EG?

Wurm
10-22-2006, 08:34 PM