PDA

View Full Version : Visors / Headrest monitors

threehundred
06-01-2005, 09:21 AM
I am wanting to get some monitors for my headrests and visors. I want the look to be as clean as possible, ie, no buttons and very thin shrouds (if any shrouds visible at all) Does anyone know the specifics of this? Give me any pointers about monitor buying? I am going to hook the screens in the visors to a power switch and the ones in the headrests to a power switch. I am not planning on doing it myself, I just want as much info as possible before I go to a shop. Thanks in advance

AtifSajid
06-01-2005, 09:56 AM
Have you checked out the ones that you can buy that are complete visors and headrests? All you have to do is run the wires and mount them, and they are ready to go. I am working on getting some right now, hopefully within the next few days here. 2 headrest monitors that are 7".

I just make sure that they have a good amount of colors and are high resolution.

threehundred
06-01-2005, 10:19 AM
Atif,

I don't think they will have the same colors and materials that I need. I've somewhat looked into it. I have two tone leather and the visors are some different material (unsure what it's called). Do you have any websites that you know of?

Xrated O.G.
06-01-2005, 11:37 AM
Mike @
Auto Accents
193 East Pike St.
Lawrenceville, Ga. 30045
770-822-6031

Tell him that Patrick from Gwinnett Place Kia sent ya...

5thgcelica
06-01-2005, 11:38 AM
www.etronics.com

AtifSajid
06-06-2005, 10:13 AM
Atif,

I don't think they will have the same colors and materials that I need. I've somewhat looked into it. I have two tone leather and the visors are some different material (unsure what it's called). Do you have any websites that you know of?

Yeah the visors have different material..but the can match your headrest perfect.

As for the visors, just get some put into your stock ones. They have different colors out there.