PDA

View Full Version : buying and selling item on IA

ka-t_Zenki
10-23-2006, 12:05 AM
is there some type of criteria that the potenial buyer must abide by when requesting to but stuff..? cuz if i get another pm like this one, imma slap somebody..

"ill give you 25 you bring it to me lmk i reallly want it"

1st off i dont know u

2nd dont talk to poeple like that

3rd introduce urself, state ur business, then negotiate.. and if u want it come get it.. like seriously wtf was he thinkin

and to thinbk i was in a good modd.. this fustrates me, is anyone else annoyed by this?

RandomGuy
10-23-2006, 12:43 AM
theres a button that says "delete this message" i click that

TheSnail
10-23-2006, 01:01 AM
I drank too much, I cant read. I see three letters. But from reading the first couple of words my only advise is to read the rules. I might be off topic though, I dont know.

PRiMAdonna
10-23-2006, 01:08 AM
i dont think it's rude or whatever you said...

some people are just about business and just want get to the point...
nothing out of the ordinary..

ka-t_Zenki
10-23-2006, 01:14 AM
i dont think it's rude or whatever you said...

some people are just about business and just want get to the point...
nothing out of the ordinary..

i agree on getting right to the point, but u dont tell me what ur gonna give me and demand that i bring it to u.. i aint yo bitch, to be honest i woulda had no problem bringin it so him if he said someting like.. " my daily isnt running could we arrange for u to drop it off "..

4dmin
10-23-2006, 07:12 AM
dude i get atleast 100+ PM's a week that are annoying... join the club :goodjob:

Nemesis
10-23-2006, 07:14 AM
Yeah I also hate when people ask me to call them when they want to buy something from me. Even though I leave my number in the post.